All Comments on 'Irene and Sally Pt. 02'

by sexysallysmith

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What total trash.

Written for the brain dead by a brain dead fool author. Author, eat shit and die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just another British cuck. And a liar . . .,

"He fantasises about me with other men." She finally spat out.

"Oh, that, most men have that fantasy, thank God!" Sally replied, chuckling.

Maybe most British men? What dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another pile of dung in LW

what else is new? normal fare for this category anymore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Im so proud of you" This shit must have been written by a dried up old cunt with spiderwebs .

How pathetic. # 1

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
This "Sally" needs urgent psychiatric treatment...

This "Sally" needs urgent psychiatric treatment...Or maybe some time in prison being the toy of a lot of fat dykes...Her stories are all about her hatred for all men...She must had been hurt by someone and put all men in the same category...She forgets she puts all women in the same category also: Whores with no moral or self-esteem...1*

seekerazseekerazalmost 9 years ago
Next time the German's want to overrun England....

Let's let them. A people with zero moral fiber, no integrity, and raging narcissists. The Germans will whip them into shape and the Brits will like it.

seekerazseekerazalmost 9 years ago
This reads like it was written by a machine

Vacuous, devoid of real life, and in the end, boring. (Yes I know it should have be "Germans")

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Re: hatred for all ??? men

impo_61, where do you get the idea that Sally hates all men?

Sadly, her stories do include subservient husbands, but they also include confident 'other' men.

I had hopes for this series when Chapter 1 started with one manipulative woman leading another astray into areas where she really wanted to go. (Rather like Jenny Gently's Carmen.) But it was not to be and this story has now deteriorated into a standard wimpish cuckold story.

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Three out of Five

Only 3 stars because of the humiliation and subjugation (actual or planned) of the husbands. I have no problem with an open marriage or with a man encouraging his woman to fuck others. But I do not like the treatment of the husbands. I would forgive my wife if she cuckolded me but would divorce her quickly if she thought she could treat me as these husbands are. Fucking around is O.K. with me but making fun of anyone is not!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
re: humiliation and subjugation

Proof that bullying will never be eliminated.

Too many women are attracted to bullies and want to have their children.

This both encourages it socially and carries any genetic basis onward to another generation, so whether it is nature or nurture does not matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Author emotionally challenged.

Just typical Literotica garbage written by a wannabe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not sure who finds this erotic

To me it is just pathic dog shit, hopefully writer is not around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annony thinks this is dog shit yet he she it, IT read both chapters.

You're not fooling anyone asshole annony, you fucking love these stories. Gave it a 5 for you!!! We3 all know you can't help yourself, you're such a fag!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts are special.

But unless you are gay, this is dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oscar needs to invite all participants to a cookout and liberally lace the food with laxatives then sit and enjoy the fun. Then laugh as he leaves the condo with his bags.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous