Is 'Babe Cock' Right for You?

Story Info
A look at the effects of 'Bate to Cock' porn captions...
1.9k words
4.19
3.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
406 Followers

This commentary is brought to you by "Babe Cock" and "Bate to Cock", without whose stunning images, succinct caption messages and gay encouragement this might not have been possible..........who are you kidding Bobby, you've always been a closet queer, BC and B2C are just cream at the top.

XXXXX

There are so many delicious homosexual fantasies that reside within me about being encouraged to suck cock by a female. The thematic messaging in "Babe Cock" and "Bate to Cock" is that she knows you are a fag, "go ahead and suck cock already". With me, I take the theme of being another man's faggy effeminate boyfriend and run with it. I love that thought - me, a 'male', having a boyfriend - masculine, hung, confident in his sexuality that his fag boyfriend, me, is the feminine partner, so that I am free to be the effeminate faggy boi cock sucker that some tops love.

Just imagining so many scenes of me acting like such a flaming fairy around girls is intoxicating. One scene in particular is being visited by my boyfriend's ex-wife or ex-girlfriend with whom he is still good friends with her. She knows that he has a new boyfriend and wants to meet me. It is kind of embarrassing to be around someone who knows him so well and she is so curious about me, her knowing that we are homosexual lovers. Embarrassing, yet arousing beyond belief for a woman to know and observe that I am gay. And not just gay, but the effeminate type of gay that I am, for a woman to see this.

My boyfriend is casual and manly in jeans and a tee shirt, but not me. I have on something like she might have worn around him. I have on a soft purple crop top with a rather large boat neck where one of my shoulders is bare, very feminine, nothing a guy would ever wear, except me and I love it. I'm in teal terrycloth shorts, casual wear from like a Victoria's Secret catalog. Just the nature of my implied femininity is so fucking hot having his ex-girlfriend see this. Of course, with my legs shaved, my toes a pretty shade of pink wearing flip flops, and just a hint of blue eye shadow, it's pretty obvious that my sexuality is flaming gay. And something about my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend seeing it, is like a real life "bate to cock", you know, all the hot babes from the "babe cock" porn pic captions where a hot girl is encouraging you to suck cock.

What is it about beta guys who really get off on the aspect of hottie women knowing and encouraging you to be gay? It really is a thing that beta boys get off on, kind of an 'in your face' that you are not manly enough to have or even know what to do with a hot woman, but they are reminding you that you love sucking cock, that they know you are a fag and it amuses them to humiliate you about it. Even if I wasn't dressed so feminine and was just in regular guy clothes and she knew we were gay boyfriends, I'd feel the same tingly 'babe cock' sensation about a girl knowing I was gay, with her surely know that I was the bottom in the relationship.

So, for me to have his ex-girlfriend/ex-wife see me so effeminate and faggy, it really is a shivering feeling about both my inadequacy with women and my homosexuality with them knowing it and seeing it, rubbing my face in it without saying a word, then with them just wanting to see it for themselves, is all it takes to drive us betas crazy.

In my "Babe Cock" fantasy world, the ex, let's call her Kristie or Elle, let's just go with Elle, so Elle is over at our house having a glass of wine sitting in a chair while I sit on the couch holding hands with my boyfriend. Actually, as the conversation goes on, I am clutching my boyfriend's arm and often lean my head on his shoulder and nuzzle my face into his neck. How gay is that? This type of public affection is what you would see or expect from boy/girl teenage lovers. Maybe as time went on, my clingy affectionate mannerisms with my boyfriend around Elle would back off, but for now it's something that affirms my type of beta effeminate homosexuality. Inside I am bursting with joy to show off my gayness to a woman. It is a bit humiliating, but at the same time, it's exhilarating to be out in front of a girl. Maybe because my ex-wife shamed me for being gay, for being a fag, showing it off for Elle who is cool and casual about it, makes my penis hard.

Before I came out and hooked up with my boyfriend, I'd masturbate a lot to cuckold, CFNM and "Babe Cock" porn. Can't even begin to describe the duality of humiliating inadequacy with women and at the same time expressive effeminate fagginess. Maybe I'd be embarrassed around a straight guy showing my gay affection with my boyfriend. But in front of Elle, WOW! Perhaps that's why I love Elle seeing it, because despite any cringy-ness, the feeling showing off that I am gay, makes me soar inside about how much I love being gay.

This is really out there, but for her to see us be more than affectionate in front of her and be sexual, that's even more intoxicating. Elle is looking hot. Of course I'd like to see her in a dress, like a spaghetti strap cocktail dress and high heels, but in tight jeans, a stylish blouse, freckles and hottie red hair, she really is a hottie. My boyfriend told me that she was a real bitch to him most of the time. I can see that. The way she talks down to me, condescending and haughty, like I am a child or a guy she would have no interest in me at all, strangely makes me crave showing her how much I love sucking her ex-boyfriend's cock.

Here's another truth about beta queer cock sucking guys, while we fucking love sucking cock and know we are fags for cock - women, hot women, still really turn us on. Maybe it was all those years masturbating to the hotties in Victoria's Secret catalogs? Hotties in bikinis and panties have always gotten us off, but as we discovered that we are betas and discovered that sucking cock was our true calling, all those hotties subconsciously were our role models. For those of us that discovered masturbating in panties and cross dressing, that really is the case. Women look hot to attract guys, to get cock, so when the women of "Babe Cock" encourage you as a guy to suck cock, they are dissing your masculinity, inferring that you are effeminate. Can't argue with that, ladies.

She's well into her second glass of wine. Brad, my boyfriend, and I look each other in the eyes, and kiss lovingly in front of her. We've had a few glasses of wine as well, and the dynamic of having Elle see us kiss makes me frisky. As Brad and I break our kiss and nuzzle kissy face, my hand is on his cock, rubbing it through his jeans. We're gay and being gay and being expressive about it in our own house is okay. Elle can leave if she wants, but when she says "don't mind me", I began to unfasten Brad's pants and rub his cock through his boxers. She can leave, but she also can't take her eyes off me pull down Brad's pants and sink my mouth over his cock. Brad should never have told me that Elle wasn't much good at sucking cock. She comes off as aloof and somewhat bitchy, but what is she feeling about her being a hottie and that her studly ex-boyfriend's new "girlfriend" is a fag? I love sucking cock, his cock, and I didn't really try to put on a show for Elle as much as she was witness to why I'm gay. It was so hot sucking Brad's cock in front of her.

Halfway through, I stood up and took off my girlish teal terrycloth shorts, exposing that I had on a skimpy pair of lavender panties. Wasn't much to them, just a thin patch of fabric in front with a tiny bow, barely not even holding back my hard penis tenting in them and a string going up the crack in my buns. I climbed into Brad's arm for a quick hungry kiss, rubbing my pantie clad penis on his nice hard cock before resuming sucking his cock. Pretty fucking obscene in front of a girl. His shirt is now off and his pants around his ankles as a wide-eyed Elle sees what gay guys do together. Pretty sure she'd never actually seen it, only heard about it. Brad told me she was not much interested in porn, so she now had a front row seat into live homosexuality.

As I'm really loving sucking Brad's cock in front of her, all of a sudden, she's on the couch next to us watching. Guessing she wanted a better view. I'm devouring Brad's cock, licking it, kissing it, mashing my face into his balls and back to jacking and sucking his cock. When Brad was getting close out of the corner of my eye, I see that he is squeezing her hand. Brad busts a nut moaning "oh fuck yeah" and cussing as I hear Elle gasping and "oh my-ing" as I greedily take my boyfriend's semen in voracious hungry sucks. Finally, after lavishing his cock with my mouth and tongue, bathing it clean and, yes kinda showing off, I climb back into his arms for another hungry gay kiss. Sliding off, I sit next to Brad, "whew-ing" and grinning, my penis waving proudly in the skimpy lavender panties. Elle has scooted away from us a bit as I can't but help start to masturbate my highly aroused penis.

No, no shame had I, jerking off in front of my boyfriend's ex. Brad put his hand on my hard penis to assist, then shockingly he grabbed Elle's hand and put it on my penis, whispering nicely to Elle, "here you do it". I was a 100% certain she'd pull her hand off and refuse, but shockingly she took the bate...er bait. Ain't gonna lie, while it felt fantastic and I was getting close, she was pretty amateurish about it and probably not that good at giving hand jobs, but who was I to complain? Still, the kinkiness of it was beyond compare and my fantasy mind went into overdrive. It took every bit of my self-control not to put my hand on her breasts and feel her up as she wanked me. That didn't stop me from fantasizing about seeing her naked, about licking her pussy, especially about licking her pussy after Brad had fucked her and I got to lick her pussy clean of all his jizz.

Moaning and starting to ejaculate jets of semen all over me, Elle started to pull her hand off as rookie or mean hand job givers do, but I put my hand over hers to have her help finish the deed. It was fucking fantastic. When I at last stopped cumming and moaning, she pulled her hand away and wiped any errant semen on my leg. Embarrassedly, she quickly got up and went back to her seat for another sip of wine with a fractured look on her face.

That's about all for now folks. If you, like I have, ever succumbed (suck-cummed) to the lure of "Babe Cock" and actively "Bate to Cock", you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Emma? Emma...is that you?

jakladd
jakladd
406 Followers