All Comments on 'Is 'Babe Cock' Right for You?'

by jakladd

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ChloecrossedChloecrossed3 months ago

Perfect description that resonated with me! Xxx

donaldelliott11donaldelliott112 months ago

I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers. The only thing better than sucking another man's cock is being watched in the act by one of the women in your life, or in his.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies2 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fantasies well described about being encouraged to suck cock by a female. You wrote..."For me, I take the theme of being another man's faggy effeminate boyfriend and run with it. I love that thought - me, a 'male', having a boyfriend - masculine, hung, confident in his sexuality that his fag boyfriend, me, is the feminine partner, so that I am free to be the effeminate faggy boi cock sucker that some tops love. My cock got SO HARD reading that! I have that very similar fantasy!

You are right also, that knowing a hot woman encouraging me to do it, is so arousing for me! Will such a fantasy every be a reality for me though? I wish I could accept myself openly.

phallustinephallustine2 months ago

Wow! Thank you! I had no idea "Babe Cock" and "Bate to Cock" were out there. Yummo!

jakladdjakladd2 months agoAuthor

Go to bdsmlr.com and put in a search for Babe Cock and bate to cock.....

cdCindy1cdCindy12 months ago

I love sucking cock with women watching. My wife hasn't seen me suck cock yet -- hopefully soon -- but I have sucked a couple of my male lovers in front of their girlfriends (one was in front of his sister - that was really hot).

I love your stories. Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love babecock porn! I love jacking off to split screens of really hot women and really hot cock. I’m happily bi so that stuff gets me going.

MRayWatcherMRayWatcher2 months ago

I thought this is so hot. It has a feeling of truth and desire. Mixed emotions and wanton lust. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well written, captivating and sooooo arousing. Thank you for sharing your creative juices.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Be careful if you watch babe cock porn! A year ago I got into it. I told a guy I was chatting on Grindr with about it and he got into it. We got together to watch it and jack off. Before long we were jacking each other, then sucking each other. He had some lingerie and asked me if I wanted to put it on. I did and suddenly I was pretending to be my wife, acting like the slut she’d never be for me. I tongue kissed him, sucked his nipples, went down on him. When he asked me if I wanted to get fucked I said yes, hardly believing that was me saying it. He had poppers so we did a few hits. I got on my knees on the couch, guided his hot, hard cock up against my ass. He wanted me to beg for it so I did. It hurt when he went in, but after a while that stopped and I got totally into being fucked. He said he was ready to cum and I said go for it. I grabbed my cock and gave it just a few strokes before coming like a fire hose. We’re meeting again this weekend. I think I’m his bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjakladd@jakladd
Married male, closeted homosexual crossdresser. That statement above sounds like a line from a personal ad, it may well have been at one time. I enjoy sex, and I enjoy writing about sex. Many elements in my stories are taken from real life experiences, some scenes portrayed a...