All Comments on 'Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 02'

by loveinbriefs

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A Happy Surprise

Very happy to see a second installment. I like where the story is going. Hope there's more on the way.

louiseacdlouiseacdabout 3 years ago
wholly shit

you are one lucky guy, hope there is more to this story

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Great story

Got me hard several times.

Any thought to part 3?

I know Matt is bi, so any chance he has or gets a girlfriend and maybe she is into his bi-ness and joins the girls and him?

A great love story

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 3 years ago
This has been wonderful!

Enjoyed both parts, and I look forward to reading a lot more from you! Very hot, but very human, real.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 3 years ago

I like this. I hope you do more.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 3 years ago

I liked this. I hope you do more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a great second chapter. I like how you advance the characters and there relationship. I'm really looking forward to the next outing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very sexy and well-written. It's time for Matt to enjoy Alex's cock in his own ass to complete the circle, and then possibly more players.

One small editorial comment. "Taught" is the past tense of "teach" ; "taut" means tight or firm.

KrissyfurKrissyfurabout 3 years ago

I’ve really enjoyed both chapters. The dynamics of the characters is well done. I can see this relationship going on. Oh yeah. The sex was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lovely stuff well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would love to see Matt getting rimmed and fucked

brazilianslavebrazilianslaveabout 3 years ago

Wow Wow WoWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!

Absolutely HOT !!! would love to have a relationship like this one.... hummmmmm

Is Liz always going to be a bottom??? Could the girls have a "little more fun" with Matt?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, Matt is a very lucky man. It gets me very hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not only is he an incredibly lucky guy but a real honest class act. He protected them even though it was something he didn’t like having to do. Don’t you just hate the adrenaline dump after something like that, you can’t stop shaking and you can even start to shiver like it is cold which is very close to how you can feel when you are aware you are going into shock. I find these three to be so special together and yet I agree that it doesn’t seem possible to work between them. I do hope that the backstory of how the girls met ends up being told because that sounds like a story worth hearing.

Skidoo800Skidoo800about 3 years ago

Now that's awesome if only dreams came true thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story… I’m engrossed (and perhaps rather engorged). Obviously a great dream situation. Love your humor in it all, too!

I find myself attracted to Liz more. I sense you are more into Alex. It will be interesting to see how everyone’s opinions (positions? Ha) change over time!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story, but i just cant help thinking that this threeway poly scene is just too much of a good thing. You know when you go on a porn bender and jerk off like all day, you get a little jaded. Then if you take a break and skip a few days then jerk off or make love to a partner its better. Thats how i feel about this story, its too much, all at once. But ill keep reading. I cant believe im writing this, but would less sex and more emotions or even just chilling together be a bit better? No judgement on the author. I appreciate the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And there’s a part 3? Wow!

When I pick my next reading, I’ll usually try to select a shorter story. I have found that the longer one contain less of the really hot steamy sex, and instead, endless minutia that can bore me.

But this story, skillfully has kept my cock hard as molten steel for the last three days! It’s the kind of fantasy that has caused me stay hydrated prior to the next page, since I jerk off at least once each time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an awesome story luckiest guy in the world

LannaLaceLannaLaceabout 1 year ago

What a beautiful, warm, romantic, sexy scene! I am totally seduced to your writing and this story. I'll keep cumming back for more!

pantylvr2pantylvr210 months ago

Wow! So hot and erotic. I love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveinbriefs@loveinbriefs
I welcome comments, questions, suggestions, and constructive criticism. I love hearing from you folks; your feedback really helps keep me coming back to the keyboard time and time again and I'm grateful to all of you for that. With that said, I want to express the point that t...