All Comments on 'Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 04 Ch. 01'

by loveinbriefs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FeredirFerediralmost 3 years ago

Great read! I just keep liking Alex more and more. Glad to see this continued and looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I always wondered what it must be like for someone to always be as happy, excited and bubbly as Liz. She enjoys life so much it must be a great way to live. This story has been one of my go to favorites and I get so excited when I see a new posting. As always I look incredibly forward to your next installment of their incredible life.

Lapper69Lapper69almost 3 years ago

Well written, fantastic story, very erotic and I wish that I was him!

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesalmost 3 years ago

@loveinbriefs, oh my god, the sex, as written, flows so smoothly and builds and builds and builds without repetition. Perfect for edging. 🛑, 🛑, 🛑,💦,💦, 💦 But it’s the emotions and passion of this entangled relationship that brings me back. You’ve handled it amazingly. Please keep it going!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Jeremy2922Jeremy2922over 2 years ago

God this is so good one of the best series I've read on here. I'm trying to take my time because I don't want it to end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liz needs to Top Matt!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

LOVE the story as it is. But the repetitive adult play lines are getting kinda boring. Scrolling past those to get back to the actual storyline. Not blasting will read all. Xxx ooo.

Jennifer CD - Fort Worth, TEXXAS

Werry7371Werry73717 months ago

I just wanted to thank you. As a trans person, you actually helped me feel comfortable enough in my body that I feel like I can still be me without bottom surgery. So thank you again.

loveinbriefsloveinbriefs7 months agoAuthor

@Werry7371 - I'm so glad you got something so rewarding out of my story. Thank you for sharing that with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveinbriefs@loveinbriefs
I welcome comments, questions, suggestions, and constructive criticism. I love hearing from you folks; your feedback really helps keep me coming back to the keyboard time and time again and I'm grateful to all of you for that. With that said, I want to express the point that t...