All Comments on 'Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 14'

by loveinbriefs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Without equivocation, this has been one of the best series on this site. You can tell how much the author genuinely cares about their characters and the development of their story. With that much care, it would be easy to become self-indulgent and delve into purple prose, but instead those moments are saved for when it matters. For example, it's clear the author put a lot of thought into the perfect rings for Alex and Liz.

Love this story. I'll be reading this author's erotic tales for as long as they keep writing.

loveinbriefsloveinbriefsover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous - Thank you so much for the kind words! I do try to strike a balance between painting a picture of what I see in my mind and keeping the story flowing. I think sometimes I'm more successful than others. For example, I'm going to try dialing back on over-describing things like the girls outfits, etc, just to see how I feel about it. Also, you have no idea how many rings I looked at before I settled on those!

andrepkandrepkover 1 year ago

Since the beginning it's been an exciting, sensuous saga... Matt is living the dream! Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great!!! I am glad to see you continue with this story. Worth the wait, Thank you.

Christy76Christy76over 1 year ago

I’ve loved the entire series. Very hot and sexy

awyldsideawyldsideabout 1 year ago

Matt was a pussy hound before he met the girls. Does he miss the taste? Will they bring in another woman occasionally? OR another guy???

LordkalvenLordkalvenabout 1 year ago

Love it totally. Can not wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This just continues to be one of the happiest stories I have read. The three main characters gel so well without the usual jealousy and they are each so adventurous that they can always find something new and exciting to try while showing the others how to enjoy the new experience. They even manage to bring in friends that don’t find their lives unusual and some even get to enjoy it sexually. I love everything about this and I hope it continues for a very long and happy time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveinbriefs@loveinbriefs
I welcome comments, questions, suggestions, and constructive criticism. I love hearing from you folks; your feedback really helps keep me coming back to the keyboard time and time again and I'm grateful to all of you for that. With that said, I want to express the point that t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES