Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 05

Story Info
The rollercoaster continues.
20.6k words
4.83
14.3k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamo68
Bamo68
737 Followers

Hello, and welcome to the fifth edition of my story about James and Isabel.

Please read the first four parts before you read this one. It won't make much sense otherwise. I have returned this to the original category of Novels and Novellas.

As the first four parts, all sexually active characters are over eighteen.

******

We manage to drag ourselves out of bed, and I grab a quick shower before we head downstairs. Isabel wants to get home herself, so she can get ready for her day out with her mother Heather. I walk her out the back door, and we exchange the tenderest of kisses. Certainly the best we've had to date.

My Mother is sat at the table with a cup of tea in her hand. She looks at me as I walk back in with that look that only mothers can do. I instantly go red and have guilt written all over my face.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing James." She says with that tone that says so much.

Shit, she called me James, and in that way that tells me she knows. I walk over and grab my cup to make coffee. Anything to not have to look at my mother at that moment. I feel like it is tattooed on my face.

My mother gets up, "Cereal today?"

"Ummm yes please." I am still a little cautious not to let anything slip, but I still get the feeling she knows already.

Luckily Sarah shouts from her room. She asks my mum to help her get ready because Zac is coming over. So I eat my cereal quicker than normal, grab my coffee, and scoot back upstairs to get out of the dragon's layer. I have a little time so I decide to video call Sam.

"Hey Munchkin."

"Hi Jay, I'm on Facebook, can you call me there?"

"Yeah, give me five."

"No Probs."

I start the computer and wait for it to boot up. It only takes a minute, and as soon as I sign in to Facebook Sam calls.

"What's up, Jay?"

"Nothing much Sam, I've got an hour or so before my meeting with Mr. Jenkins."

"Oh okay, where's Isabel?" She says sounding a little second best.

"She's getting ready to go out shopping with her mum."

"Oh yeah, she did say something about a guilt trip shopping expedition."

I laugh. "Yeah, something like that."

"So what you up to today?"

"Not a lot, I have work later. Might go out with Hannah after work."

Sam looks at me. "So how's you, and Isabel doing?"

I glance up from my coffee and before I open my mouth, "OH my god Jay."

"What?"

"You've done it with Isabel."

In an instant, I freeze and go red. How the hell has she come to that conclusion.

"You have, when? I want details."

"Sam you perv. Anyway, how did you..."

"Come on Jay, I've always been able to read you. Soooooo?"

"For god's sake Sam, can't I have anything secret to myself?"

"Ummmmm no, now spill."

"Bloody hell Sam, at least Mum had the decency not to say anything."

"What your Mum knows?"

"Well, I get that impression."

"Ahhhh, fine, but I'm messaging Isabel as soon as you go out."

"You're still a perv."

"Yeah Yeah Yeah stud."

"Talking about me being a stud."

Sam looks at me for a second, then the penny drops. She goes a little red. "Jay, I was just sounding you out."

"I know, but it did get me thinking. I never really thought about having children."

"Well, I didn't until mum started balling." She breathes a sigh, "I had a good chat with Isabel about it."

"Did it stop you from wanting to have sex with me?" I tried to say this with a straight face but failed miserably.

"I don't know Jay, it's just...I want my baby to be born from someone I love."

"Oh Sam, I understand that. It was just a shock. I think my only problem is you want to conceive naturally. I can't do that to Isabel."

"I know Jay, but this conversation isn't over. Just postponed until I am ready."

"The answer won't be any different. So how are you, and Hannah getting on?"

"Now who's the perv?"

"Really, that good?"

"Oh look, is that the time already?" With that Sam cuts the connection. Typical though anything about me is fair game anything about her she's gone.

******

Thursday afternoon, and I'm sat in a small cafe called The Worx in Braunton. I am waiting for a Teacher, and friend Collin Jenkins. Isabel was going to come with me but opted for a shopping trip with her mother instead. Would you believe she gave up this for a shopping trip with her mother? I smirk to myself as I sit there with my coffee.

I hear my name being called, glancing up to I see Mr. Jenkins walking through the door. I stand as he makes his way between tables, and we shake hands as he arrives at my table.

"Hello James, it's good to see you. Thanks for coming."

"Hi Collin, I didn't expect to see you so soon."

"Ah yes, sorry. My phone call was a little cryptic." He takes a seat, and signals to the waitress. "First of all, I have an apology to make." He takes a breath. The waitress arrives at our table with a notepad. Mr. Jenkins orders a pot of tea and a toasted sandwich.

I am just sitting there with a confused look on my face, while this is going on. As the waitress walks away I ask, "Why do you need to apologies?"

Mr. Jenkins's focus comes back to me. His expression changes, and again takes a deep breath." I worked for a firm of architects down in Exeter before I became a teacher. I was having dinner with my friend and company director some time ago. The subject of new recruits came up. Now their problem is that the recruits they get from universities are okay but too generic. They are in need and are looking for someone different."

"What do you mean by different?"

"Well, how do I explain this?" Collin takes a deep breath. "Without putting our wonderful educational institutes down. The people that come out of University are trained a certain way, and it's very hard to get them to change their ways." I must admit, I am a little taken aback by what Collin was saying.

"So they have come up with the plan to employ someone from either school or college and mold someone more to their requirements."

"Sorry, who are they?"

"Oh didn't," I say. Edward Harris, and Andrew Sampson. They run a company called Sampson Harris. Have you heard of them?"

"Yes I have somewhere, but I don't know any of their work. Collin, just out of interest, why do you need to apologize?" as I finish the question the waitress turns up with Mr. Jenkins's toasted sandwich and tea. Mr. Jenkins busies himself arranging the table because the tray won't fit.

"Right James, you always like getting to the point. Okay, where was I? Oh yes, the apology. I'm afraid I wasn't totally truthful with some of the extra curriculum studies and projects that we did."

"I did wonder about the extra work I was doing compared to everyone else, but I enjoyed doing it."

"Well, that's good then James. It doesn't make me feel so bad. When you first started at the college. I saw that you had great talent and a natural eye for design. I put your name forward to Andrew Sampson, and he was also impressed. To give them a clear idea of what you are capable of, they set a couple of tasks. These run alongside some tests they were doing with their own employees."

"What the Public toilet, and the train station?"

"Well, that's two of them, but also your skyscraper. They showed your plan of the skyscraper to a possible customer, and they loved the concept."

I am stunned into silence. Mr. Jenkins tucked into his sandwich, so I took the opportunity to google Sampson Harris. "Holy shit," I said out a little too loud for younger ears. I glanced up to see Mr. Jenkins looking at me. "Sorry Collin, I just googled Sampson Harris." A grin spread across Mr. Jenkins's face.

"So what do you think James?"

"I'm not sure what to say. I don't really know what I'm being offered."

"You'll have to ask when you go down to their head office."

"What?"

"Sorry, didn't I make myself clear? Andrew and Edward would like you to go down to Exeter for an interview. I'm sure they will explain everything there, well a lot better than I have."

"Oh right, and when is the interview?"

"That is the whole reason for this meeting, both partners are rarely around. Andrew is in Dubai for a couple more weeks, and Edward is away on his annual leave. They have asked me to approach you, and sound you out. They will need to organize the University place, and contracts once they have chosen a candidate."

"So I do nothing, and wait?"

"Oh no, you will have to phone up, and make an appointment."

I am sat sipping my coffee thinking. "Will this mean I have to work in Exeter?"

"Not all the time. This is a new thing they are trying. So I presume they will need you to go through the normal channels of University, but with the extra training. A lot of the workers work from home, so you can still be based in North Devon if you want." He sees the smile spread across my face. "Am I missing something?"

"Well since the end of term I met a girl."

"I thought you were with Sam?"

"No, Sam is my best friend. She had to move to Exeter with her mum."

"Oh right, so who is the new girl?"

"Her name is Isabel, and she moved into Sam's old house."

"That's handy. I bet you had to fight Bradly over her."

I laugh at the memory of Bradly sprawled on the lawn. "Wasn't much of a contest, she only had eyes for me."

"Smart girl then." Mr. Jenkins leaned back in his chair. He can see there is something on my mind. "Is she, or your relationship going to stop you from going for this job?"

I glance up at him, a lot is going through my mind. "Quite the opposite, she would encourage me to go for it." I was confident of that. Isabel would never hold me back, but I couldn't help but wonder if this could be the key to get her into Cambridge University.

Mr. Jenkins seems to be satisfied with my answer. "How many others are going to be applying for this job?"

"I'm not sure, I just put your name forward. Then it was a case of following their instructions. I presume there must be others."

I feel a little uneasy. I trust Mr. Jenkins, but he seems to have half the story. I just seem to be missing something.

"I'm sorry James, but I have a couple of things to do this afternoon, so we will have to leave it at that. Are there any other questions before I leave?" He opens his wallet and hands me a business card. I read the name across the top in gold letters, Sampson Harris Architects.

"Not what I can think of any, but I will call you if I think of something. Is that okay?"

"That should be fine James. Let me know how you get on."

"I will Collin and thank you. It sounds like a great opportunity."

Mr. Jenkins gets up, and I stand to shake his hand. He shakes my hand just before making his way to the till to pay and then disappearing into the glare of the afternoon sun.

******

I walk through my door and call out to a quiet house. I hear my mother call back from her little office at the back of the house.

I poke my head through the door, "Hi Mum."

"Hello son, how did it go with Mr. Jenkins?"

"I'm not really sure, but I have to phone these guys up." I hand mum the card Mr. Jenkins gave me.

"Christ Jay, do you know who these are?" It's not normal for my mother to get so excited.

"Not really, but I did google them twice, once with Mr. Jenkins, and then on the bus. They seem quite a big deal."

"No shit, these two Andrew Sampson, and Edward Harris. They built this company up from a local Architectural company to an International company that is respected around the world. They've won many business awards as well. What do they want with you?"

"That's the bit I'm not totally sure about. Mr. Jenkins used to work for them, and put my name forward. They apparently were impressed with my college work and set some tasks to test me up against some of their own employees. Mr. Sampson was so impressed with me that they want me to interview for a type of trainee job."

"Don't you need a University degree for that?"

"Of course, and if I get the job they will put me through University."

"So why don't they just employ a graduate?" My mother always seems to know the right questions.

"Because they are too 'generic' and are now looking for someone that they can mold into what they want, or something like an apprentice."

"I can see why you're confused now. Are you going to ring in the morning?"

"Yeah, I still trying to get my head around it. When I go down for my interview I'm sure it will be made clearer."

My mother looked a little sad. "What's up Mum?"

"Oh, it's just that your brother has gone. It looks like you could be moving to Exeter."

"Apparently, most of their Architects work from home these days. I will be away for University though, so you will be losing me for a while."

"Hopefully you will have passed your driving test before you leave, so you can come home when you want."

I turn to leave, "fingers crossed mum but you still have Sarah at home."

"Can you check on those two, they are very quiet?"

"Yeah sure." I turn and walk towards the stairs.

"Oh James, what are you going to tell Isabel?" Mum calls.

"Not sure, nothing to tell at the moment." I get a twinge of guilt. I can see how confused Isabel is about her future.

I look into Sarah's room on the way upstairs, and they are happy sitting on her bed watching Kids TV. It reminded me of the times Sam and I would just sit watching TV. I close the door back up with a smile on my face and head to my room. It's still a nice day out, so I open the balcony doors and plop down on the sofa to read a little.

Time seemed to flow past, and before I knew it dinner was done. I'm sat on my sofa messaging Izzy, she had just finished her dinner and is on her way over. It has seemed so odd not having her next to me. I have missed her so much, it's like some part of me is missing.

As she reaches the top of my stair I rise to greet her. Putting her arms around me we melt into each other. "I've missed you, Jimmy."

"I've missed you too Izzy." As we kiss I feel that missing part click back into place.

As we part, and sit together on the sofa Isabel suddenly remembers my meeting. "So what did your teacher want?" I considered telling Isabel the full story about University and all, but I still don't want to get her hopes up to be knocked down. "I'm not totally sure Izzy, I have got to phone an architectural company in Exeter to arrange an interview for a job."

"Oh, Jimmy that sounds promising. They're bound to want you if what I saw on the computer is anything to go by. Would you have to commute?"

"From what Mr. Jenkins said most work is done from home."

"That's good, I was worried you might have to move in with Sam or something."

"I doubt that, but I will know more when I have my interview."

"Will they need you to go to University?"

"I would have thought so, this job needs a degree."

"That makes sense, but why not just employ a grad?"

It's amazing how people ask the same questions. "They want to have a say in the development of their candidate. Grads are too generic apparently."

"I suppose that makes sense," Izzy says thinking. "My worry is that you will leave me behind."

"Isabel, that will never happen." She seems a little happier with that.

We settle down to watch the TV. Izzy is quite tired from her shopping trip but has promised to show me what she bought tomorrow after work. It isn't long before Isabel starts to fall asleep.

"Hey you, do you want to jump into bed here or go home?"

Isabel stretches, "I best go home, Jimmy. We have the weekend together." With that, she gets up, and I escort her back downstairs.

I'm sure our kisses goodnight are getting longer, but eventually, we tear ourselves apart, and head in different directions. I am finding it increasingly harder to say good night.

******

Friday afternoon, and we pull into the driveway after a full day working. At lunchtime, I had called Sampson Harris to make an appointment. I was pleasantly surprised that the woman on the other end knew who I was. More importantly for me though was why I was calling. The earliest she could get me an appointment was next Thursday. Both partners are away, and I will have to wait. I am not happy, because it's another week before I can let Isabel know what I am hoping to do. I have in the meantime decided to look for universities around the Cambridge area.

There aren't many Universities that teach what I need in the Cambridge area. I think my best option is UCL in London. It will mean a commute for one of us, but at this moment I don't see many options. Hearing Isabel coming up the stairs I quickly turn the computer off. I am doubting the fact that I can keep this secret from her for much longer. Not telling her the truth is going against every fiber of my being, and the discomfort I am feeling is probably the worst I have ever felt.

As Isabel appears at the top of my stairs I hope she can't see the stress on my face. Luckily for me, she has her yesterdays shopping and is a little distracted. I forget about my problems as my eyes gaze at the beauty that is Isabel. She is wearing one of her summer dresses, which shows her off perfectly. She has a smile on her face and her eyes are full of life. She drops her bags and darts straight over without saying a word.

We hold each other for a while, before Izzy breaks off, and gives me a playful slap on the chest. "What was that for?" I ask.

"That is for turning me into a sex addict."

"What?" I say trying not to laugh. "We've only done it twice." I must admit this has lifted a lot of tension that I was holding in.

Isabel couldn't hold a straight face for long and gives me a second slap on the arm. "I've been feeling horny all day." She says in a whisper.

I pull her back into a cuddle and give her a kiss with as much love as I can. I feel her relax, and snuggle into me. It's amazing how different we feel together since we made love, more natural.

Sitting back down on the sofa, Izzy just follows without breaking our embrace. As I sit back, her knees straddle my thighs automatically. We are once again in a world of our own, with our passion heating up. My hands slide up her naked legs, and even before I reach the edge of her knickers I can feel the heat emanating from her.

I graze the back of my hand across the thin layer of cotton between me and her pussy.

"Christ you're so wet," I say into her mouth. Izzy breaths in sharply through her nose as she feels my touch. Breaking the kiss for just a second, I receive the most lustful look she has ever given me.

I put my arms around her and pull her into me tighter. It doesn't take long before I feel her grinding up against my painfully hard bulge. She pushes away a little, and I feel a hand tugging at the waistband of my shorts. Raising myself up without giving it a second thought, I feel my dick spring free. There is no more ceremony as I lean back to allow Izzy the room she needs. I close my eyes as I feel the warmth spread over my cock. The tightness has me trying not to cum straight away. I think she sensed that and stopped for a moment to let herself adjust and to let me calm down a little.

All the time our foreheads are locked together and our eyes are looking longingly into each other. Slowly Izzy starts to move up and down. She then breaths into my ear. "Oh fuck, I've been waiting for this all day. You feel so good inside me."

My focus at this moment is on not shooting my load, but I have to admit defeat. "I'm going to cum Iz," I whisper in her ear.

She gasps in my ear, "Please just hold on a little longer, I'm nearly there." With that, she speeds up and closes her eyes. I find myself holding on as long as I can before I explode. As soon as I start pulsating I feel Izzy pull me in tight to her as she gasps into my ear. I respond by pulling our hips together let the waves of pleasure roll over us. Her soft pulsating walls drawing out my orgasm. We sit there not moving for a while as our bodies return to relative normality.

Bamo68
Bamo68
737 Followers