Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will I get a repeat of that later?" Izzy whispers in my ear.

"Only for you," I reply sounding dazed, my head is still in the clouds.

Isabel moves slightly, and my softening cock slips out. I hear a little gasp from Izzy's mouth. Her eyes momentarily open wide as she feels the first drop of cum dripping out. Her hand automatically clamps around her mound stopping any more leakage. I tap her leg so she knows to move over so I can fetch her some tissues.

As soon as she has cleaned up most of the mess she heads to the toilet to clean up the rest. I am now getting a little excited because she wants to show me what she's bought the day before.

I sit back waiting for the fashion show to begin. Izzy walks in with a towel wrapped around her. She must have had a quick shower. "Sorry Jimmy, I was a little messy and didn't want it to get on my new clothes."

She picks up the bags that she dropped. She walks over to the far side of the bed and puts the bags on the bed. I watch as she dries herself. I shake my head in disbelief again at how relaxed she has become around me. She is standing in front of me naked, turned slightly away watching herself in the full-length mirror drying herself off. I feel a bit of a voyeur as I watch her caress herself with the towel get every last droplet of water. She finishes and drapes the towel over the handle on the wardrobe. She then turns totally oblivious that what she is doing is so dam sexy. Stepping over to the bags, she starts pulling the garments out and laying them out on the bed.

She glances up and sees the look of total infatuation on my face. "What?" She can't help but laugh because of the kick she is getting from my attention. I didn't need to say a word. I can see she is loving every second.

She makes a decision and turns to my top draw. Pull out some clean underwear, sliding into her white cotton panties first followed by her matching bra. I am transfixed by the show in front of me. She gives me an odd glance just to check, I can see she likes the attention from me.

Izzy gets her first two items and starts putting a white shirt on. I notice it has textured areas and is classic in others. She puts on a knee-length skirt to match and tucks herself in. It is almost business-like, but with the feminine touches, she looks stunning. Once she is happy with my response she returns for her next look.

She does the same with a couple more tops, and I can see that she has chosen clothing that shows a little more flesh than she normally shows. I have to admit though I like what I see. She whips the skirt and final top off so she's back in her underwear. Then she picks up what looks like a dress.

"Jimmy, we got this dress in John Lewis. It was in the sale and I couldn't resist. She steps into it and pulls it up and over her shoulders.

It looks beautiful even before she comes over for me to zip the backup. Then she turns and the full beauty of her dress I revealed. The dress hugs her figure perfectly, in a vibrant turquoise colour. It has a silk-like finish and a split that goes almost halfway up her thigh. It shows off her fantastic boobs perfectly without showing any cleavage. As she twirls, I notice how it fits her hips and allows the natural flow of her body to be shown to its fullest.

As she steps away from me she does another twirl, "Wow!" I am awestruck and feel I'm getting aroused. "Iz, you look beautiful." Her slightly worried look turns into a radiant smile.

"You really think so Jimmy. I did wonder where I would wear it though."

"Do you want me to give Sam a buzz, see if she fancy's going out on the town Saturday? We could make a weekend of it." Isabel squeals with excitement.

"Can we really?"

"Hang on, let's call Sam." With that, I get my phone out. Then I take a picture of Izzy. "Alright if I send this to Sam?" She nods looking a little confused. I send the photo and then call Sam putting her on speaker.

"Hi, Jay, what's up with the photo of Isabel? Wow, she looks good in that."

"Hello, Munchkin." I say, and Izzy shouts "Hi Sam."

"Hi, Isabel, that dress is stunning, so what do I ow the pleasure of both your presences?"

"Isabel was just showing me her new clothes."

"Oh, I like a fashion parade." Sam infuses.

"Yeah, it was great. We've still got some more to see. Anyway...I said that Izzy that we might be able to talk you into a night on the town. What do you say?"

"What here in Exeter?"

"Well yeah," I say like it's a stupid question.

Sam is the one now squealing, which sets Izzy off again. "I take that as a yeah then."

"Are you staying over?"

"If that's okay with you and your mum?"

We hear Sam call her mum. She enters the room. "Yes, Sam?" She says a little exasperated.

"Is it okay if Jay and Isabel come to stay for the weekend?" There's another squeal. Isabel looks at me with the most beautiful smile on her face and her eyes are so alive. Coupled with her new dress it makes the perfect picture.

"Are you sure you can cope with us all Rachel?"

"Yes of course Jay, I can't wait to finally meet Isabel."

"I am looking forward to meeting you as well Mrs..."Izzy looks at me for help. I mouth 'Squires' to her.

"Mrs. Squires, sorry. Didn't know Sam's last name."

"That's okay Isabel, and it's Rachel, please. Mrs. Squires makes me feel old."

"Okay, Rachel. It will be interesting seeing who gave birth to the legend that is Sam."

"Reprobate," I add.

Both Izzy, and Sam gasp. Rachel laughs, "I'm afraid she takes after me. We're both live wires."

Isabel looks at me for confirmation. I just chuckle and say, "Now that's the understatement of the year so far." Both Sam and her mother react to that and cause me to laugh.

"Okay it's settled then Sam, we'll be down on the midday train hopefully."

Sam sounds excited, "oh god, I've got so much to organize. You've got to meet all the guys. This will be your first night out with me Jay."

"Yeah, I will leave it up to you what we do, but Izzy's would like to wear her killer dress for the occasion."

"Really? Shit, ok. We're alright going to a club though, right?

"Yeah, just no dives."

"Jay. I'll get hold of Hannah and see what she's doing, but I think she's working until eight."

"Sam I'll message you with what train we're on tomorrow."

"Cheers Jay, if you get the midday one I can meet you straight after work. I'm on six till twelve tomorrow." She takes a deep breath and sighs. "I'm looking forward to this weekend now." Then giggles. "All my friends are desperate to meet you and Isabel, especially after last weekend."

"Okay Munchkin, see you tomorrow." I shut the call down and turn to Izzy. "That okay with you?"

She is still beaming in her new dress. "Of course Jimmy. It will be good to meet Sam's mum."

"Hopefully you won't regret saying those words."

"She's not that bad is she?"

"Oh, she has her moment." My eyes became wide at a couple of the antics her mother got up to.

"Oh shit Jimmy. What's she done?"

"Let's just say she was the first woman I saw naked, and leave it at that."

Isabel's eyes open wide. "Oh, you've got to tell me now."

I roll my eyes at her eagerness. "Bloody hell Iz." I shake my head at the fact she always seems to get her way. "Okay, you know that leveled-off area on your side of the wall?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, that used to be Sam and my swimming pool. Anyway after an evening party and barbeque for Rachel's 40th birthday. The adults had got rather drunk and Sam and I had come up here after we had enough food. Anyway, we sat outside on the balcony. It was a warm night and we were cuddled up in my hammock."

"Your hammock?"

"Yes, I used to put it up on the balcony between the rails. I was a lot shorter back then." I take another breath. "Anyway, we were snuggled up in the hammock when we hear this almighty splash. Both Sam and I look down at the pool. Rachel had stripped off and gone skinny dipping. She thought it was too dark for us to see, but the security light comes on. Well, you can imagine the rest."

Isabel had her hands up to her mouth and her eyes open wide. "What you saw everything?"

"We had balcony seats, and she must have only been twenty meters away."

"That is when I found out women shave their pussy'."

Isabel screams and bursts out laughing. "Oh no, Jimmy."

"What did Sam do?"

"She just buried her head in my chest through embarrassment."

"Oh, poor Sam."

"Poor Sam my arse, she did the exact same thing the first time we were alone."

"Ha, noooooo. She is very free around you."

"It's been like that forever. We bathed, showered, slept naked together all the time. Even when we started going through puberty."

"Didn't your parents say anything?"

"They did try to make us cover-up but gave up. It was always when we were in private, and alone. That's why mum insisted on the bolster when we slept together."

"Like I said it was normal for us, and they could see it wasn't sexual."

"I think that why I accepted Sam being gay a little easier."

With that Isabel turns her back to me so I can unzip her. "I must admit, I know how she feels about being naked around you. I wouldn't of dreamed doing this a month ago."

She walks back over to the bed and steps out of her dress. She has the most satisfied look on her face. Then she strips off her bra and puts a new bikini top on. This is also a little more revealing than the ones she already has. She pulls her knickers off and slips the matching bottoms on. They are light blue in colour and her boobs bounce almost hypnotically as he walks back over for a closer look. Again she does her modeling bit, but this time she walks straight back and adds a matching sarong. I have to admit this look is very sexy on her, it makes her look exotic. The last couple of bits are t-shirts for wearing around casually.

Stood in front of me, with her hands on her hips her covered pussy peeking out from under her t-shirt. "Well, what do you think?"

I'm slightly distracted by her pussy lips pocking out. I manage to talk just. "There's not a single item I don't like. You certainly know how to shop."

"I'm a girl, it comes naturally." Isabel has the most beautiful matter-of-fact look on her face.

She walks back over and starts to pack her new clothes away. She strips off and puts her cotton underwear back on with some bed shorts. Looking back in the draw she pulls out my old t-shirt that she has claimed for herself.

Once everything is packed away we make our way down to the kitchen to make a hot chocolate. We sit in the kitchen drinking it and my mother comes in. "Mum, we're going out on the town with Sam tomorrow night and won't be back until Monday morning."

"Ok Jay, Rachel has been wanting to meet Isabel. We're going down to Plymouth tomorrow to see your brother anyway. We are taking him some more of his stuff. He's also playing so we are going to watch the match."

"Sounds like a full day. Rachel got rather excited when Sam asked if it was ok."

"No surprised there," my mum laughed.

We finish our hot chocolate and wash up the mugs. "We're going to get to bed soon. It's going to be a long day tomorrow."

"Ok Jay, be good, and can you keep your door locked. I don't want Sarah or Zak seeing you two together in bed. Don't want to answer those sort of questions yet."

"Aren't I always good?" Mum looks at me with raised eyebrows, then smiles.

As we make our way back up I make sure I lock the door properly. As I get to the top I see Izzy is stripping off. She slides into bed with just her panties on. I copy her and slide under the covers. We cuddle up, so we are face to face.

Our lips touch tenderly. There is no rush and no urgency. I am feeling so relaxed and contented at this moment. My hands gently roam over Izzy's naked flesh leaving a trail of goosebumps. We continue to express our love for each other. I feel my heart doing summersaults, as we melt into each other. Our kissing is totally synced as we pull each other tightly together, once again fitting together perfectly. The population of the earth dwindles to two.

My cook rises to the occasion and is aching to be used. It only takes a slight adjustment for Izzy to roll onto her back. I follow and support myself on my elbows to avoid crushing her. Once we are settled into the new position I start to explore. I work my way around her body listening to the noises that she emits. I avoid the obvious places to start with but soon feel Izzy's frustration build when I bypass the areas she wants special attention. I tease for a while feeling her frustration build and finally relent and take her left nipple into my mouth. The satisfying gasp I receive from her makes me smile. She makes small cooing noises as I gently kiss, suck, and gently play with her nipple using my tongue. I switch sides and repeat the menstruating. Once I am happy that I've satisfied that need I move south. As I get to the waistband of her panties she lifts her hips without hesitation. The material slips effortlessly over her smooth skin and off over her toes.

I kiss her back up her legs taking my time again to explore her body. I want to learn every erogenous zone, every ticklish area. I am listening intently to her sharp intakes of breath and her suppressed giggles. Again I avoid the obvious place until I see the frustration build in her. When I feel the time is right I open her outer lips with my two thumbs and flatten my tongue. In one firm stroke, I go from one end of her slit to her now prominent clit. The moment I clamp my lips around her nub her legs clamps my head in place and I feel her shake through her release. This was by far the strongest orgasm I had felt her experience. Once her legs relax and her breathing returns to normal I move back up her body. Still taken my time and still kissing, nipping, and sucking. Her body has reached a new level of sensitivity. By the time our lips meet back up, she is ready for round two.

Our lips start the ballet of love once more, and we start to gently grind our hips together. Again there is no urgency in any of our actions. The love that flows between us is just so pure. It's like we have an energy beam flowing between our hearts. My hard cock again is nestled into her deep groove lubricated with a mixture of our juices. As we push together my cock slides back and forth. The sensation as ever is incredible. I feel that now familiar feeling as the head finds its home. The warm soft inner surrounds the head, as the ballet continues. We continue with the slow gyration of my hips as my cock eases its way in slowly. Still, there is no rush, no need to change the pace. The feeling of loving each other is all we need at that moment. Before we know it our pubic bones meet and we continue just push against each other. There can't be more than an inch of movement but that is more than enough to satisfy that need. As our bodies meet we push and grind together. A soft sheen of sweat now covers our bodies and we are breathing a little heavier. I feel my climax starting to build. I can tell that Izzy is getting close as well because our lips are no longer together. It doesn't take much to tip me over the edge as my cock starts to pump I feel Izzy's walls clamp tightly around my cock causing my climax to intensify. We hold each other tightly as we ride the waves of our combined orgasm.

We lay coupled up not wanting to separate. I still have most of my upper body weight on my elbows so I don't squash Izzy too much. We are still kissing a little and Izzy's hands stroke my back. Again the feeling of contentedness is totally absorbing and I am immersed in our little world.

We get to the point where we need to sleep. I watch Izzy as she watches my cock slide out of her. Her eyes double in size so I glance down, blood is coated along the length and soaked into the pubic hair at the top.

"Oops," I say with a smile. Isabel is looking totally embarrassed.

"Sorry Jimmy, I must have started my period." With that, she buries her face in her hands.

"We better get cleaned up before it goes everywhere I say." I carefully reach over for the box of tissues. I seem to be going through a lot of these lately. Isabel puts a robe on and disappears down to the bathroom. By the time she has come back up, I have decided to get a quick shower before bed.

It doesn't take long and before we are snuggled down. Before we drifted off to sleep Izzy turns to me, "Jimmy where did you learn to do that, it was amazing."

"I don't know Iz, I just went with what I thought was right."

"It's way past anything I dreamed of." If it wasn't so dark in my room she would have seen a real smug look on my face.

"I love you, Isabel."

"I love you to James, good night."

"Night." With that, we kissed and settled down and drifted off to sleep.

******

Saturday Midday, Isabel, and I are sat on a bench seat at Barnstaple train station. The train pulls in on time for a change and we quickly find a seat.

The trip down to Exeter takes just over an hour. It does differ depending on how many stops the train has to make. The train makes its way through the Devon countryside and Izzy's eyes are wide with excitement. I text Sam from Crediton station letting her know we are ten minutes out. A message comes straight back telling me she's already at the station. We pull into Exeter St David's and exit with our overnight bags. As we walk out of the station I get tackled straight away by my blond bombshell of a best friend. I get my normal kiss on the lips and hug before Sam composes herself.

She greets Isabel with a kiss on the cheek. "Hey how come I only get a kiss on the cheek?" Isabel complains to my surprise.

"Because you're too beautiful for one on the lips," Sam says with a smile.

"Great," I say. "I must be really ugly."

"No Jay, just a man." With that Sam and Izzy burst out laughing.

We make our way around the corner to the bus stop and don't have to wait long until the bus turns up. This is the fourth time I have visited Sam in her new home and still find it strange she lives in a different house.

It's a ten-minute bus ride to the end of the road she lives in. The girls are chatting away about what we will be doing tonight. We all pile off the bus and head towards Sam's house. As we round the corner I can see Rachel in the kitchen. She sees us walking towards her and she's out the door running towards us.

"Jay," She says with a squeal. Rachel is a slightly taller version of Sam and just as mental. She like her daughter launches herself at me.

"Hi Rachel, how have you been?" Unlike her daughter, I just get a peck on the cheek.

She unravels herself from me and stands up to be introduced to Isabel. "Rachel, this is my girlfriend Isabel. Isabel..." Before I can say, "Isabel this is Sam's mum Rachel." Rachel has pulled her in for a full-on hug. Isabel's eyes go wide at Rachel's exuberance, but I can see she is enjoying the moment.

"It's so good to finally meet you, Isabel," Rachel says as she pulls Isabel in tight.

"Rachel, it is great to finally meet the person behind this weirdo."

Sam gasps and shouts, "Hey, I thought you liked me." Then she goes into a pout.

"It's okay Munchkin, I still love you." I pull her in for a hug and add. "Even though you are weird." For that Sam parts and playfully slaps me on my arm.

We make our way back to the house and put our bags into the spare bedroom. Rachel has already got dinner ready and we tuck into spaghetti bolognese. I don't know how she does it but she has always made the best spag bowl.

Sam talks Isabel into showing her new dress off whilst I help clear up.

"Typical," Rachel says.

"Sam will always try to escape washing up," I say shaking my head.

Sam hears this and shouts out, "it's the only reason I can be bothered to put up with you Jay."