Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha," I say as sarcastically as I can.

"I hear you have a job interview lined up."

"Yeah, it's a bit vague at the moment, but sounds interesting."

"So are you going to be an apprentice or what?"

"Not sure the details. I will learn more next Thursday."

I look at Rachel to change the subject, "so how are you, Rachel?"

"Oh, I'm ok Jay. Although I'm missing living next door to you. I have become happier in life though, better than I have been in years."

"And Sam's latest news?"

"Well I suppose it was a shock, but not if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, that was my initial reaction."

"Then all the bits that I am going to miss out on like grandkids hit me."

"Yeah? I didn't have that. I'm relieved it's out now though."

"Sam said you had kept her secret for over four years?"

"Yeah, a long time. It wasn't that hard, to be honest, and didn't change how we were around each other. If anything it took any pressure that might have developed as we got older."

"You're an incredible friend for my Sam to have," Rachel says as she gives me a one-handed cuddle. I consider she's giving one of the best compliments she could.

I had no answer to that, but I was rescued from a slightly awkward silence by the thundering downstairs of Sam and Isabel. Sam went to the fridge and got a handful of beers out.

"That dress is truly gorgeous!" Sam says with wide eyes. Then straight after, "anyone for a beer in the garden?" Everyone spoke at once with a unanimous yes.

It is a beautiful afternoon as we settle down on the patio. I sit there relaxing sipping at my beer when Isabel turns to Sam, "so Sam, have you worked out how you will get my boyfriend's semen into your body yet?"

I spit out the mouth full of beer I had just chugged, but Sam is almost choking on hers.

She finally stops coughing and gives out an awkward laugh. "Ummm...not yet Isabel, but we have plenty of time before I even think about children."

"What she actually asked you that?" Rachel says looking a little shocked.

"Yeah, we talked about it the other night."

"Christ, I thought Sam had told me that to shut me up. You are seriously considering it?"

"Not now obviously. I've agreed to talk about it when Sam has decided to have children. I'm not happy with the natural conception part though."

"She wants to have sex with you as well? Bloody hell Sam." Rachel is looking at Sam wide-eyed.

"Oh come on Mum. It's only an idea at the moment, but I would like the father of my child to be someone I love. Also conceived from a loving act. Plus from what Isabel told me upstairs, Jay can really rock my boat." She looks at me with a smile, but it drops to a frown when she sees my grim look. "It might not be the right sort of love, but he is the only man I love other than Dad. Anyway, it's Jay or nothing." She finishes defiantly.

"And how do you feel about that responsibility Jay?"

"I can't see this happening anytime soon, so I will make a decision when Sam asks me for real." I can see Rachel's face with a smile at the edges. I can tell that she will see that I haven't said no and that one day she will have a grandchild on her lap. At that moment I wouldn't bet against it, but I didn't let on.

"So Sam, what is the order of play tonight?" I ask to change the subject.

"As I told Isabel earlier when you were ignoring us, we start at the student union. It's cheaper there and most of my friends will meet us there before we head to the club."

"What's the club like?"

"It's good, has several rooms, so you're bound to find something you like. We will get a taxi back home. There's a comedian on at the Uni' on Sunday night if you want to come to that."

"Sounds good, are you okay with that Izzy?"

"Yes my love, we've already talked about it. I'm looking forward to it."

"As well as how good I am in bed?" I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"Come on Jay, it wasn't like that. She didn't say much, I just saw the huge grin on her face. You made this girl very happy." I'm sure at this moment my grin is equally as big.

Wow, Sam defended Isabel. I smile at my best friend's real acceptance of Isabel.

"What you smiling about Jay?"

"Nothing Sam."

There came a point in the afternoon when Sam and I are alone in the back garden. I see her lean into me, so I lean in as well knowing she wants to ask something. "So, how is mum really handling this then. I'm guessing you made sure she was okay when you helped wash up."

"Yes, I did," I said eyeing the all of a sudden responsible Sam. "And she has taken it very well. It helps that she likes Hannah a lot. She was shocked how long we kept it secret and told me I was a good friend."

"You are the best friend I could possibly want." With that, I get a peck on the lips before she asks. "Jay we haven't had time to talk about Thursday yet, so what's happening?"

"Are we meeting up on Thursday?"

"Too right we are," Sam says. "I'm not working Thursday and Hannah is, so you've got me all to yourself." She has a great grin on her face. There's the less serious Sam.

"Great, we can grab some food in town or something."

"Do you know any more about the job?"

"Nope, and I don't like keeping the possibilities from Izzy though."

"To be honest mate, I think you are doing the right thing there. Especially if you end up going away and she's stuck at home after building her hopes back up." Then she changes the subject totally. "Yeah, I've seen this comedian before and he's very good." Isabel must have walked back through the door.

"Hey, you two look cozy, what are you talking about?"

I turn to Izzy, "Oh, just about Thursday and tomorrow's entertainment."

"Are you meeting Jimmy Thursday Sam?"

"Yes Isabel, I don't usually work Thursdays, so we're going to get lunch."

"That sounds good," Izzy says looking content. Then her expression changed, "but no getting pregnant."

"Now there's an idea," Sam says with a big grin. "Are you coming as well, Isabel?"

"I was hoping to, but I think mum is going to take me guilt trip shopping again in Taunton, I think the place is called. Dad's got to go up to the bank there, so he's taking us."

"Oh, you'll like Taunton better than Barnstaple for shopping," Sam says enthusiastically.

Isabel seems quite pleased with that. "Oh really, then I'm looking forward to it a bit more."

We sit there for a while more before the sun disappears and we go in because it looks like it might rain. We go up to Sam's room and hang out watching TV before we start getting ready to go out. Well, the girls start to get ready and I continue to watch the TV.

It's not long though until I scoot off and get myself a shower before getting my clothes on ready to leave. I walk into Sam's room to see if they are ready and stop with my mouth open. Both girls are looking stunning and I just stand there and whistle. Both turn and smile at my appreciation. Izzy came over put her arms around me and gives me the most sensual kiss. She pulls back and Sam laughs because she has deposited I nice layer of lipstick on my lips,

Isabel walks back to the mirror to reapply her lipstick whilst Sam walks over and wipes the lipstick off. Then she kisses me on the cheek leaving her own mark.

Finally, we are ready, Rachel wants to take our photo so I stand with Isabel on my Right and Sam on my left. I drape my arms over them both and they cuddle into me looking sexily at the camera. The photo is fantastic, so we ask Rachel to send it to our phones. I instantly put it as my screen saver.

We make our way down to the end of Sam's street and get the bus to the students union. It takes us fifteen minutes to get there and as we walk in the far corner erupts and Sam raises her arms in response to the cheer. Isabel automatically huddles into me for protection and I see the mixed group eyeing us waiting for the introduction. Sam takes control of the group and makes a mass introduction. When she introduced Isabel there was a couple wolf whistles and I feel her physically tense up. I put my arm around her to bring her closer and nod to each person that Sam names.

Sam sits us down with Isabel sandwiched between us both. I think she saw Isabel's discomfort. As the group relaxes toward us newcomers I start chatting to the people close to me. I feel Isabel start to relax especially when the drinks start to turn up. Sam had obviously talked about us because they seemed to know a lot about me. I was being asked all sorts of questions. One of the louder boys asked me about my Kendo. I told him that I was waiting for my certification for my second Dan belt. Sam shows her pride in me by telling them about my weapons fighting.

I get up and go and get Sam, Isabel, and me a couple bottles of lager each. I pick some up for Hannah as well. She should be here soon. When I return Isabel gives me a kiss to thank me. The group is very friendly and most of them will be coming onto the club after we are done at the students union.

Another cheer goes up when Hannah walks in beaming. She comes up and pulls Sam into a hug. Then she greets Isabel with a kiss on the cheek, followed by me with a glint in her eye she plants a kiss right on my lips. Another cheer goes up from the group and we both end up turning a shade of crimson as she sits down next to me. I hand her the drink a got her when I was at the bar before. The chatter settles and I see that Isabel is now relaxed and back to her beautiful self.

As the night goes on we are chatting away, people keep asking for juicy stories from Sam's past. She did her best to deflect me from revealing any of her secrets. I did tell a couple of soft stories just to keep people happy. From what I gather though most of the people around us are either work colleagues or Hannah's classmates. There seems quite a lot of history between them all. I learn that I am the first guy that they've seen Hannah kiss anywhere. I get a hug from Sam and Hannah for that little titbit.

As the night goes on we seem to have an audience outside the group. I also notice that Isabel is getting a little quieter.

I whisper in her ear. "Are you ok Izzy? You've gone a little quiet."

"Sorry, Jimmy." She whispers back. "Some guys are looking this way and making me feel uncomfortable. I'm feeling a little exposed in this dress."

"You don't need to be sorry Iz. Did you bring a backup like you said you would?"

"Yeah, but I don't want to go and change alone."

"Ok Iz, give me a second." I get Sam's attention and indicate that I need a word. She leaned back behind Isabel and I whisper, "Sam can you go with Isabel to change out of her dress."

Sam nodded and without fuss got up with Isabel following her out. Hannah's got my attention and asked if everything was ok. I nodded to her and smiled. I didn't want to make too much of it in front of everyone.

Ten minutes later Isabel comes back with Sam looking a little happier. She still had the dress on but had tucked it into some black tights on hiding her legs. She had also put her body wrap on but made it look like a t-shirt removing any sign of cleavage. I smiled at her when she returned and give her a kiss as she sits back down next to me. I could see Sam looking at the lads that had made Izzy uncomfortable. It's never a good idea to piss Sam off.

"Have we got time for another before we leave? Sam asks leaning forward looking at Hannah. Hannah nodded and Sam jumped up and headed for the bar.

"Jay, can you go with me?" I look at her and nod. "Just in case they start something." She added.

I walk over to the bar, but the men in question were nowhere to be seen. "Are you okay Munchkin?"

"Yeah, thanks, Jay." Sam leaned over and kissed me.

"Hey, Sam." The woman behind the bar called. "You aren't going straight on us now are you babes?"

"Hah, this is my best mate Jay. Jay this is Maxine." I nod a greeting and a smile spreads across her face.

"So Jay, are you single." I smile and shake my head. Then I point to Isabel. Maxine looks and gives me an impressed look. "Very nice. I can see what the boys were getting excited about now." She hands over the four bottles and Sam pays for the round.

I smile and wink as a grab two bottles, Sam grabs the other two. On the way back Sam leans towards me. "Maxine swings both ways. She's always boasting about being bisexual."

"I call it 'Not Fussy'" I say back into her ear. Sam bursts out laughing.

She then turns around, "Hey Max, Jay here reckons that be Bisexual is just another way to say you're not fussy." I can't believe she said that. I should know by now but never learn.

"Don't you bloody know it?" Maxine fires back. Everyone in the group roars with laughter. After handing Hannah a bottle I turn and raise my bottle to toast Maxine. She smiles, blows me a kiss and another cheer goes up. I look at Isabel and she is smiling and looking a bit more relaxed.

We pile out of the Students Union and catch the last bus into town. It passes right outside the club we are going in. There's a queue outside, but Sam has phoned ahead to reserve our places. As long as we arrive before eleven we can walk straight in. The doorman knows the group well and lets us walk straight in. I hear a couple of moans from the crowd waiting outside, but the bouncer soon lets them know that if they had reserved a table then they could go straight in.

We find the two tables that have been set aside for us. In total sixteen of us make it to the club. Where we are situated we are just inside the main room. From our vantage point, it is a short walk to the other rooms. The club is busy and I see a lot of people eying our group. The reason being is that out of the sixteen there are only five lads. A waitress comes over to take some orders. We get a couple of rounds in to start the night off and also order a couple rounds of shots. The waitress goes off and five minutes later is back with two other waitresses with the entire order. A cheer goes up and we do all hold the shots up before Sam calls out 'Saluda' with that the call comes back and the shots are downed.

Isabel has relaxed again and turns to me, "Jimmy, are we going to dance?"

Sam hears this, "have you not seen Jay Dance Isabel." She shakes her head. "Well, you're in for a treat then girl, because my boy has the moves."

Isabel laughs "Ok Jimmy now you have to show me these moves." I just shrug and nod my head.

The section we are in is playing some dance music. So I indicate to Izzy that it's time to move. Sam whoops and the four of us are the first of the group to head toward the dance floor.

We find an area that's not too busy letting the music take control. I can feel the base within me and start moving. Isabel's face is a picture as she watches me mesmerized. She starts to copy my moves and we get closer as our bodies move in sync. We are dancing but not quite touching, our bodies pumping and gyrating to the sounds. I steel a kiss from Isabel's lips and I see for the first time tonight that she's totally happy and relaxed.

We spend about an hour dancing before I signal that I could do with a drink. As we return to our seats I see the rest of the group still sat down. As I approach they all look at me. "Are we the only ones dancing tonight?" I get a promise that they will come with us next time as always they finished with a woohoo. It was starting to get a little much, but I just smiled and returned to my table.

As I sat down I saw Sam and Isabel not looking at all happy. "What's up?"

Izzy looks behind me with her eyes, so I turn to see what she's looking at. I turn back, "oh fuck, how long have they been there?" Standing near the bar was the group of boys that had made Isabel uncomfortable enough to change out of her dress.

"They were there when we got back. No one seems to know when they turned up." Sam shouts in my ear.

"What should we do, ignore them?"

Sam goes to reply then changes what she was going to say. "Might be a bit late for that, they are walking over."

Just as I turn the first of the three reach our booth. "Alright, how can I help you?" I ask.

The largest of the three who had crept Izzy out stopped right in front of me. "You seem to have more than your share of the beauties in tonight. How about letting someone else get a go?" All the time his eyes are locked on Isabel.

"Well the girl you are looking at is my girlfriend, so she's not available. These two lovely ladies here are also unavailable because they are in relationships." I turn the rest of the girls on the table. "And as far as I know all the girls on this table have boyfriends." I didn't, but I guessed it was better to say that. "So sorry mate, you shit out."

The guy was not looking happy, "I wasn't asking." He said with a little venom.

"Look, we are out to have a good time. Just walk away and find someone else to dance with." I said back as forcefully as I could without sounding threatening.

He didn't like being told no and started staring at me breathing loudly through his nose. I tried to diffuse the situation by saying, "look we aren't looking for any trouble."

"Well, trouble found you." He retorted through clenched teeth. One of his friends tried to tell him to leave it, but I knew this was going to end in a fight. He pulled his arm free when his friend tried to pull him away.

This only set Sam off, "really you want to start something? You fuckin' idiot, you'll just get us all kicked out."

"Sam," I shouted.

She shut up, but this just set the guy off, "shut your mouth bitch. I wasn't talking to you."

Sam went to open her mouth, but I put my hand on her leg. Then I stood up, the guy staggered back. I don't think he had thought I was so big.

"Walk away now," I shouted, but he was having none of it and lunged for me. Even though I'd had quite a bit to drink, he had had a skin full. I grabbed his fist as it came towards me and twisted it up around his back. He lost his balance and fell face-first onto the floor. I kept hold of him and reinforced my presence by placing my knee into the small of his back. "Move and fuckin break your arm." The two lads thought about helping their mate, but they saw the bouncers moving quickly towards us. They turned around and made their way out of the room. The first bouncer tapped me on the shoulder and I released the fug below me.

The bouncer rolled his eyes when he saw who I had under my knee. "Not you again. Do we have to ban you from the place?" He still looked a little pissed but didn't put up much of a fight as the bouncers chucked him out.

Our waitress came over with a couple complimentary bottles of Prosecco to the delight of our table. I asked for a bottle of Bud and she scooted away and told me to put my money away when she returned.

I looked over at Izzy, she had a smile on her face and mouthed to me, "thank you." I blow her a kiss and she caught it. Once I had drunk my drink I shouted 'dance' to which I got a unanimous 'Wahoo'. Even Isabel had relaxed enough to join in.

This time the whole group took over the dancefloor. It was a little busier than before, but we were past caring. Isabel dances up close to me and we bumped and ground our way through some great old-school dance, but Sam and Hannah had to get in on the action. To the group's delight, I had all three vying for my attention.

It was gone three when the four of us finally staggered out of the club. The taxi rank was right outside and we all jumped in. I got in the front and the three ladies occupied the back. All three are buzzing about me putting the guy on the floor. The taxi driver was impressed when Sam explained what I did. I was just happy that I didn't have to hurt him.

The house was dark when we arrived back and the four of us entered as quietly as we could. Sam says she has the munchies and we all have to agree that something to eat as needed. The problem is that Sam was in no fit state to prepare anything.