Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a quick look in the fridge, "Gypsy toast anyone?"

From the noise that ensued, I knew that I had everyone's agreement.

"Can't you lot come in quietly?" Rachel asks as she walks into the kitchen area. She walks over to Hannah and kisses her on her forehead. "Hey, Hannah. Good night?" She asks. I am pleased to see the two got on so well. Hannah nods and smiles up at her.

She walks around kissing everyone. "So what are you cooking Jay?"

"Gypsy toast Rachel, would you like some?"

"Oh, no thank you, Jay, I'm going to go back to bed. Just making sure you got in safe."

"Okay Rachel, goodnight," I say as I start to whisk the eggs. Isabel comes over to watch and a cuddle. I give her a kiss on the lips, "are you okay Izzy?" She nods and rests her head on my shoulder as she watches me soak the bread in the egg.

With our munchies satisfied we make our way upstairs. Sam and Hannah quietly slip into Sam's room as Izzy and I slip into the spare room. Our room is the furthest away from Rachel, but we still are as quiet as we can be.

As we undress each other I am ready for sleep. I know we won't be getting up to anything tonight. What I didn't know is that Izzy had other ideas. She was hoping to do a little exploring of her own. I was going to wear a t-shirt to bed, but I got over-ruled and as soon as we settled down I felt Izzy shift her weight and climb on top.

We start to kiss slowly as I groan into Izzy's mouth. I could kiss this girl nonstop if she let me. I relaxed as she moved down my neck and around. I just laid there enjoying the sensation shooting through my body. I can hear Izzy is enjoying it as much as me because I hear small groans as she makes sure she does miss a spot. It feels so good.

I know that I am going to cum the moments she gets to my cock. Waiting is torcher to me, but I must admit I am enjoying the attention I am getting. Izzy is working her way down. She spends time on both nipples and she groans with appreciation when she is kissing my six-pack. Finally, she reaches my cock, but to my horror, she misses it out completely and goes down my left leg.

This is payback for what I did to her.

She misses nothing else as I watch her eyes watching me. She gets down to my left foot kissing each toe while her beautiful eyes watch my reactions. She moves to the right foot and repeats the process. Then she starts kissing up my right leg. All the time her eyes do not leave mine. I can look her in the eyes forever.

There are places she touches that tickle and others that send electric shocks over my body. I never knew I had so many erogenous zones. As she nears the top of my thigh her eyes fixate on my balls. Her hands are first to touch them, followed quickly by her lips. She sucks one in gently, bringing her tongue into play. She repeats the action on the other. Once happy she kisses the base of my cock. She pushes it against me as she kisses and licks her way up my shaft. She stops at the piece of skin the attaches the foreskin to my cock. She knows where from experience. Something new for me though is her fingers that are encircling the base. As her mouth encircles the head her hand grips the base of my cock. This seems to calm my imminent climax, as I feel the warmth of her mouth spread over the head and down the shaft.

"Oh shit," I gasp. With that Izzy groans again. She releases the base and starts to move her mouth up and down spreading a thick layer of saliva over my cock. With her tongue flitting around, and it doesn't take long for my climax to build again. I think she senses this and speeds up a little. My hands are grabbing hand fulls of the sheet as I hold on as long as I can, but it hits me anyway. Wave after wave of pleasure rolls over my body as I pump cum into her eager mouth. Her eyes have doubled in size, and I gaze down in wonder at this beautiful angel that has given me so much pleasure.

Happy she has got the last drops, she lets my deflating cock slip from her mouth. She looks at me with such a satisfying smile and moves back up my body. She reaches over for the bottle of water and takes a swig to wash out her mouth. Then she switches the light off and gives me a goodnight kiss.

We snuggle into each other, "that was for being there for me when I needed you most." She whispers in my ear. The last thing I remember is her contented sigh as I drift off to sleep.

******

I wake to an empty bed and laughter downstairs. I have a bit of a dry mouth but never suffer from hangovers. So I grab what is left of the bottle of water and make my way to the bathroom. I take a pee, brush my teeth, before getting dressed, and heading downstairs. Sat at the kitchen table are four ladies who are in deep conversation about what happened the night before.

Rachel's hand was over her mouth as her eyes see me at the door. "I'm glad you were there Jay."

I roll my eyes, "I didn't do much."

"You only took out a creep Jay," Sam says a little too excitedly. With Isabel nodding in agreement.

I move into the room and give Izzy a kiss on the lips to say good morning.

As I go to sit down Sam shouts, "Hey." She then puckers her lips. I walk over and give her a quick peck. "I think you ask too much," I say with a thick Spanish accent.

Then Rachel points to her cheek and no to be left out Hannah coughs to get my attention. I go over and stop to see where she would like her good morning kiss. She glances first at Isabel then Sam and then puckers up for me to give her a peck on the lips. I roll my eyes at the theatrics and give the lady what she asks for.

"Izzy, are you ok with all these females demanding kisses?"

"Only these three Jimmy." She says with a grin.

I finally get to my seat opposite Izzy. "Normal Sunday breakfast Jay?" Rachel asks with a victorious smile.

"If that's okay Rachel. Everyone else has already eaten. "How long have you lot been up?"

"About an hour Jimmy."

Rachel turns back from the kitchen. "Hey, why does she get to call you Jimmy Jay?"

"Because she says it so sexily," Sam answers for me, but she does it in quite a condescending tone.

I look at Sam, who just grins at me. "So what we got on today then ladies?"

"I got to get to work in a bit," Hannah says.

"Oh Hannah, but are you coming down to the Student Union later?" I ask.

"Yeah, no work Monday so I'm in."

With that Sam looks at me and then Isabel. "Shopping it is then." I wrinkle my nose as Isabel cheers.

I get up to help Rachel with the breakfast by making my coffee, while the girls go upstairs to get ready. Ten minutes later I am sat at the table eating as Hannah comes down in her work uniform. She gives both Rachel and me a kiss before heading out to start her shift.

I look at Rachel, "I'm pleased you have accepted Hannah into the family."

"She's a lovely girl," Rachel says dismissively. "So, what are you three getting up to today?"

"Shopping, want to come?" I ask as I'm about to take a bit of my sausage.

"Nah, wish I could. Loads to do, and I'm meeting a friend later."

"Friend or 'Friend'." I retort.

Rachel slaps my arm, "no such luck. A female colleague from work."

"Ok Rachel, I believe you. Millions wouldn't though." I polish off the rest of my breakfast and clear away my dishes.

We make our way back into the city center. The two girls are happy, I think shopping must be in the female gene. I can't help but smile at the two of them getting lost in their own world of clothing. We go to a hundred and one shops, I try to find a seat in every shop we go in that gives me a view of anything the girls want to show me.

The afternoon drags on and I am bored. The only consolation is that the girls are having a ball. They've tried a lot on and bought next to nothing, but they're happy. I eventually find myself sat back on the bus heading back to the house. The girls are still buzzing and chatting away. I do the only thing left, surf the net on my phone.

Finally, I sit myself down on the sofa. My feet hurt and I feel like I've been training all afternoon. We have a while before we need to leave. Sam says we need to get there early to ensure we get in. It's on a first-come-first-served basis. Although it won't be packed, Sam wants to get a seat with all her friends from last night.

We're all cleaned up and heading back out. Sam and Izzy are a little bit quieter and holding my hands as we walk to the bus stop.

Isabel laughs, "What?" I say turning towards her.

"Ah, I was just thinking that if you had told me a month ago that I would be walking down the street holding hands with a man that I love. At the same time, he holding hands with another woman as beautiful as Sam, I would have sectioned you."

"Hey Jay, I'm a beautiful woman," Sam says beaming.

"Oh, you listen to her but not me," I say looking at Sam.

"Well, you thought Lady Gaga was kind of sexy." Sam scoffed.

"He didn't?" Izzy screams and laughs.

"I was thirteen Sam." I glance at Izzy, but she's just trying not to laugh anymore. I roll my eyes knowing this isn't the last I'm going to hear of this. "I don't think I want to come here again," I say like a five-year-old.

To my relief, the bus arrives and we all climb on. They go to find four seats together whilst I pay. It's a short journey to the Student Union and as we walk up I spot Hannah standing outside waiting for us. She had ordered the others in to save a seat and had our tickets already. I get my usual kiss on the lips and we jump the queue that is forming to get in.

As on Saturday night, we get a cheer as we walk in the hall. Both Isabel and I return the cheer with a broad smile. I make my way straight to the bar for the first round of the night. The bar was on 'happy hour' so I get a couple of rounds in. it was the same barmaid as the night before and she made a beeline for me as soon as she saw me.

"Hello handsome," she calls with a cheeky smile. I smile back a little awkwardly and give her my order. Eight bottles of Bud, please.

"Coming right up," she sings. She reminds me a little of the way Sam is. "Hey Jay, where's Sam?" She asks when she returns with the bottles already open.

"She's over with Hannah. Want me to send her over?"

"Yeah if you don't mind." With that, I pay, pick up the bottle between my fingers, spin around carefully, thread my way through the people waiting to be served, and head for the noisiest table.

I place the bottles down getting a kiss from Izzy. She looked more relaxed tonight in her jeans and t-shirt. As I pulled away I glance at her smiling face, god she looks sexy as hell. Then I turn to Sam who goes to kiss me.

I offer my cheek, and speak into her ear, "Sam the girl behind the bar wants a word."

She looks at me with a pout, so I kiss her lips. She nods and slips out of the kiosk table. I look around nodding to the girls I remember from the night before. I notice that most of them have persuaded their boyfriends to come along tonight. I get a couple of frowns before their girlfriends whisper who I am. I see their expressions change and they nod towards me.

I sit and take a slug from my first bottle. Sam isn't very long and I get up to let her in. "Everything okay?"

"Not sure, that asshole from last night is threatening to cause trouble. He thinks we disrespected him last night."

"Wasn't it the other way around?"

"Yeah, but try telling the bonehead that."

"You wanna go?"

"Nah, I'm more worried about his health than ours. Especially with you here."

I look at her with a 'really?' look. "You do remember I don't like fighting?"

"Yeah, but you're so good at it." She smiles and raises her bottle. She's about the only person on this earth that knows what I am truly capable of. Well, she and the idiot I caught about to be violent towards her after she knocked his advances back. That night I didn't even use my martial arts and still left him unconscious. Speed and accuracy are my friends.

We settle back and chat to everyone around the table, they are waiting for tonight's entertainment to start. Tonight is a young local comedian called, Mike Gifford. I hadn't heard of him, but Sam thinks he's good. I am a little more relaxed myself tonight with the people around me. They have accepted me into their circle and are treating Izzy and me like old friends.

The lights go down and the stage lights come on. Funny enough I hadn't noticed the stage was there before they lit it up.

The girl from behind the bar walks up with a microphone, "Okay you lot shush." She waits for the room to go a little quieter. "Right you rabble, tonight we have the return of a popular comedian. Let me hear your appreciation for Mike Gifford." She turns to a door towards the corner of the room and a short guy with a badly fitting suit walks in. A cheer goes up as he approaches the stage. He takes the mike and then silence

"Tell us a joke," Sam shouts.

"Oh fuckin hell Sam's in." The whole place erupts and a fantastic cheer goes up from our corner.

The comedian is very good and my stomach is hurting a little from laughing so much. He's on for about forty-five minutes before he goes off for a break. Sam hands me some cash to go and get the next couple of rounds in. My now favorite barmaid has got them ready on the back. She's busy pouring pints but sees me coming and puts them on the bar in front of me. I hand over Sam's cash, get my change, and head back to the table.

As I get to the table Sam's not there, I guess she's gone off to the toilet. As I put the bottles down I hear Sam shout at the top of her lungs, "What the fuckin hell do you think you're doing?" I spin and move in the direction people are looking. I get there just in time to see Sam land a punch on the asshole from last night's chin. He reacts by sending Sam flying with a back-hander.

I shout, "Hey asshole."

He looks up from where Sam has landed, "If it isn't Casa fuckin nova." I step past the last person between him and me, and he lunges straight for me. Tonight he's not quite so drunk, but I'm still able to dodge his lunge. I follow his direction of momentum with a back swipe of my elbow. This has the effect of sending him out of control. He crashes straight through a table. One of his friends from last night steps forward to take a swing. Now it's getting serious, I have to take him straight out else it's two onto one. I knock his arm away from me and land two very swift strikes. One to his rib cage the other to the side of his jaw. Both are precise and powerful. I first hear one or more of his ribs pop. Then his head whips to the side as I land a second against his jaw. Blood sprays from his mouth as he hits the floor. I turn just in time to deflect a second attack for the asshole. Now I'm getting pissed, I stop him dead with three quick blows to the stomach and his side. Each one is more powerful than the previous one. He has the wind totally knocked out of him as I finish with a blow to his windpipe. He goes down unable to breathe clutching his throat.

I turn thinking it's over when a larger guy shouts at me. "Hey, shit for brains. You still have me to deal with and once I've dealt with you I'm going to take that pretty girl of yours and show her what a real man feels like." I don't even flinch, which causes him to have a ripple of uncertainty.

Then he moves towards me, he's a little more cautious. He stands off sizing me up. He then makes his move. This one pushes one of the girls that is stood near him into me. I catch her and hand her off quickly as I can to my right. He thinks I am distracted enough, so he makes another move towards me. I twist away and move low sweeping the guy's legs from under him. He lands heavily onto his back, but gets straight up and swings at me. I deflect the shot and slam into his ribs with the heel of my hand. Again my accuracy and strength is spot on and he is winded. I spin quickly and aim a kick directly at his head.

At the last second I hear Sam shout, "Jay, no!"

I pull my leg at the last moment with my foot skimming the top of his head, before I land on my feet ready for anyone else that might want to start. Sam comes up to me being supported by Hannah and followed by Isabel. The third guy holds his hands up in submission desperately trying to breathe as I relax and breathe. I take a couple of deep breaths before turning to Sam to see if she's okay.

Izzy comes up to me with wide eyes and wraps her arms around me. I instantly hold her and feel my calm return. "Bloody hell Jimmy."

"Sorry Izzy, once I saw Sam go flying Mr. nice me went out the window." Someone taps me on the shoulder.

I turn to see the bar-maid. She's looking at me in disbelief, "fuckin hell Jay you would have killed him if Sam hadn't stopped you."

"Nah, but he would have had a bad headache in the morning. I wouldn't have killed him."

"You better stay around for the police." I agree and make my way back to the table with the girls to finish our drinks.

I look at Sam who pulls me in for a cuddle. "Are you okay Munchkin? We can ask one of the paramedics to check you over if you like."

"I'm alright Jay, I will have a couple of bruises in the morning." She looks up at me for a moment, "Jay, what did the third one say to make you do that?"

"Oh didn't you hear?"

"He said he was going to show me what a real man is like," Isabel says before I can answer. She then turns to me, "you're the only man for me, Jimmy." With that, she kisses me over the top of Sam's head.

It occurs to me that to anyone watching this scenario must seem very strange. Sam then releases me and scoots in to grab her drink.

Everyone sits down, Sam looks up and says, "Hey Jay, I don't think Isabel is a good influence. You've known her a couple of weeks and you've got into three fights in that time."

I roll my eyes. "Yes Sam, but sometimes you just can't walk away."

I notice I am getting quite a lot of looks in my direction. People are obviously wondering who I am. It didn't take the police long to turn up and it was obvious from the start that they had trouble from these three before. I gave my statement and that was it. All I was then told is that they would be in contact if they needed anything.

When I got back in the comedian Mike Gifford was back on the stage and the place was roaring with laughter. He sees me come back in obviously late and not laughing about whatever joke he's just said. "Hello mate welcome in and take a seat. You've missed half the show."

"I smile and speed up."

"You've missed the excitement," he starts. "Someone kicked the shit out of three assholes." With that, the crowd erupts cheering.

I pause as Sam shouts, "he knows Mike, he did it."

Mike Gifford's face drops and says. "Oops."

The crowd burst into laughter. Then I have an idea, I walk up to the stage. By this time the poor chap has lost his smile. I walk up the three-step and I hear the crowd react. Then I open my arms and give Mike a hug. The crowd erupts into cheers and laughter. I smile at him and walk off the stage to a standing ovation. I can hear Isabel, Sam, and Hannah howling.

"Shit, how do you follow that?" Then he sees where I am sitting, so he adds, "trust him to be a friend of Sam's." Mike Gifford says to continue the laughing. He seems to have taken being upstaged well. He finds out my name and gets the crowd to give me another cheer before he moves back to his routine.

The night settles back down, but I seem to be getting a lot of free drinks. By the time it's time to go we are all a little bit worse for wear. We get a taxi back to Sam's place and all head up to Sam's room. We are all in good spirits and sit chatting until I notice Isabel is falling asleep.

"Hey Iz, let's get off to bed," I say giving her a little nudge.

She looks up at me. "Jimmy, you say the nicest things." With that, she kneels up and gives both Sam and Hannah a kiss on the cheek before making her way out. Sam opens her arms and puckers up for my kiss. I give her our normal peck on the lips and glance over at Hannah. She's doing the same pose that Sam did, so I repeat with Hannah. As I pull away she gives me an appreciative smile. I get the feeling she is getting a lot more relaxed around me.