All Comments on 'Iscariot Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubabout 4 years ago
Nice start

Here we go........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Surprising but welcomed

I was not expecting new story from WW this early so was a bit surprised. Rather nice start to another good story. A guy gotta do what a guy gotta do" abot Geiger. Countdown started for another idiot. A suggestion though, really liked mastermind stuff when you were on Woodbroo. Kinda of that need here. Give us a long-term background games. Thanks for your story. Keep the good writings.....

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

Chapter 2 of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

WhatsupCologneWhatsupCologneabout 4 years ago
Geiger?

As one of your addictive readers following since my first days here at Literotica in 2013. Usually your plot isn't as obvious as this title suggests. Probably myself would enjoy much more if the always prejudiced Geiger wasn't the betrayer but more like a counterspy, a double agent leaded secretly by Commander Troy.

Something doesn't sound right to me with Parker's bias, resistance and opposition to professionaly cooperation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So Grateful for your willingness to share your writing skills and imagination

This old man is another one of your addicted readers (followers)!

Think Geiger is IC's bait to flush out Blessingame. Geiger had many opportunities in the past to make money tip-toeing around the "dark side" but choose to be as good a cop as the circumstances allowed.

This old checker player is no match for a master chess strategist just wanted to acknowledge how much your skills are appreciated.

Will shut-up and impatiently wait for the balance of this story to unfold.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Here's hoping....

With the number of times Geiger has been compared to Teresa, I'm hoping that Don got to him and he's playing the part of betrayer to bring down Blasingame and his cronies.

Something about Geiger makes me want to root for him...

rightbankrightbankabout 4 years ago
always an interesting read

well written with attention to detail.

thanks

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Good chapter setting the scene again. Still a long way to go.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES