All Comments on 'Island Vacation Ch. 17'

by imaging

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sslarivio1sslarivio15 months ago

Another great chapter. I do have to admit that they didnt have the agreement to only do things together. The idea of Jen taking the boat ride alone with Daniel or even him and his friends makes me crazy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Darn, I was hoping Jen would go ahead and fuck Daniel. Still, it was a good chapter. More?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’ve found the whole of this story series incredibly erotic and well written. It’s one of my favourite fantasies about my wife and I on holiday. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoy the tension in this story. Even at this point both the husband and wife continue to wrestle with their decisions, even as they let themselves cross yet another boundary. This is more realistic, in my experience, than the wife who suddenly becomes a “slut” after her first brush with sex outside of her marriage. It is that realism that keeps this story more relatable and therefore more erotic. Looking

forward to the next chapter.

Speechless2025Speechless20255 months ago

Each chapter continues to blow me away! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! More Please!

LongTimer2LongTimer25 months ago

This has been an exceptionally erotic series from the beginning. The slow build has been fantastic. In the stories where the wife becomes an absolute slut there is usually a college slut background. Jen could be that woman that you see at the grocery or the gas station. Beautiful but unassuming. I am very happy with her desire to keep Tim involved. Sex and love can be independent of each other but it is encouraging to see her want to keep that emotional attachment with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userimaging@imaging
Straight, professional man who enjoys intelligent, discreet and curious women. Many of my works are based on personal experiences, others are unfulfilled fantasies. The rest are born of my overly active imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES