Island Vacation Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nipple disappeared between his lips. Her eyes opened and she turned toward Tim. He knew that expression. Until this week he had only seen it in their own bedroom. And once in a hotel. But no more than a half dozen times. Now he was seeing it every day.

.............................................................

His hands were rough and strong. She wasn't used to this kind of pressure. He sucked at her nipple like he wanted to take it off.

And her pussy gushed at all of it.

A rush of doubt suddenly swept through her. What had she done? Out in the middle of nowhere like this, what if things got out of hand? Could Tim protect her from this younger, stronger man?

She heard herself gasp as he attacked the other one. Her body was responding in ways that were unfamiliar to her. It was as though she was under the influence of some primal mating urge. Despite her concern, it felt to her that her pussy was literally opening up, waiting and ready for this stranger to insert himself in her. Is this how animals respond? Hormones and instincts driving behavior without regard to emotions, or relationships, or moral values? Maybe there was no morality to sex. Only biology. A deep-seated need to mate for procreation or pleasure or whatever else was convenient or necessary.

She wasn't completely sure that she wanted biology to dictate what happened next, but she wanted something to happen. She slid her hands between her open legs and realized that her juices were running down her thighs.

Daniel saw it, too. He dropped his right hand to her crotch and curved his fingers under her, applying pressure just as she had done earlier that morning on the beach. This felt better.

She resisted the instincts that told her to lie back, spread her legs, and let this stranger bury himself and plant his seed in her. She still wasn't sure how far she wanted this little adventure to go, but she was certainly not going to allow animal desire to completely control her. Instead, she touched him. She reached for his dick, grasping it as though she were shaking hands.

It was slightly longer than Tim's; about the same thickness, but the head formed a point, making it look like a missile. She gently tugged at it and he groaned his approval.

.............................................................

It was all in slow motion. Like a dream sequence in a movie. He saw what was happening four feet away from him, but he was completely detached from it. He heard his heart pounding. Racing. His breath was short, waiting for what he knew was inevitable. After taking a moment or two to get acquainted with this stranger's penis, she began to lower herself in front of him. She paused for a second to rub him on her breasts.

He did his best to sear the image into his brain. That hard black cock, nestled between his wife's blushing breasts. Her nipples were as hard as he had ever seen them. Her hand - wedding ring sparkling in the sunlight - gently wrapped around the shaft, stroking and twisting.

After that brief pause, she continued her downward journey, her mouth open and eager to taste another man's cock. She took him immediately and Tim thought he might explode again. Her left hand slid to his balls, cupping them as she bobbed up and down on his rod.

Daniel pushed his hips forward, then placed his hands on both sides of Jen's head. She responded by reaching up and around, squeezing his ass cheeks. Tim couldn't tell if she was pulling him into her mouth, or if he was in control of the rhythm. Either way, it was bringing pleasure to the three of them.

He loved watching Mickey's dick slide into Jen's mouth, and he was enjoying this sight just as much. Maybe even more. Just as he began to wonder again about what that might say about him, Jen turned to him.

"Fuck me, please."

The request was raspy, simple, direct.

Tim hopped back onto the boat, moving behind his wife. She spread her knees, arching her back, shoving her hips backward, and opening her pussy to him. She came the instant he entered her. He had expected to cum just as fast, but he didn't. In fact, he lasted far longer than normal, pounding his wife straight into Daniel's dick. Somehow she was soaked and slick and open, yet her cunt seemed to grip him in a way that he didn't remember experiencing before. It was as though her body was hungry. Greedy. Demanding. She shrieked and moaned as they pushed her back and forth between them, using both of her holes for their pleasure, though it was clear that she was enjoying the sensation as much as they did.

Suddenly, she stiffened. All her movement ceased. Tim slowed his assault from behind.

"Don't stop," she cried. "Do it hard!"

He slammed into her hard enough that Daniel stepped back. He repeated the thrust, then another. Suddenly, he felt a warmth spreading down his balls and thighs. Jen was silent, but convulsing, thrashing beneath him. She collapsed onto the trampoline, shuddering, then pulling herself into a fetal position.

For an instant, he was worried for her. He shouldn't have been.

"Oh fuck! That was incredible!" She smiled.

"Come here." She crooked a finger at both of them. Rolling onto her back, she directed them to either side of her head. She grinned at Tim like a schoolgirl preparing to do something "naughty" before turning to Daniel to take his dick in her mouth. After a few strokes, she turned to Tim. She alternated between the two, stroking one while she sucked the other. It was a sight Tim never wanted to forget. In black and white. He felt his dick stretching again, pulling the skin tight all the way to his balls and beyond.

Eventually, she instructed them to lay side by side. It felt odd to have his shoulder pressed hard against another man's naked skin. Weirder yet to realize that they were joined at the hip and ass. But Daniel didn't see any more interested in him than he was in the younger black man. Jen shoved her left knee between Tim's legs and her right one between Daniel's. She leaned forward, wrapping her lips around Daniel's black shaft while she stroked Tim. Then she switched. At one point she seemed to be trying to put both of them in her mouth at the same time.

Tim became aware of the sound of a jet ski not far from them. Maybe two. Definitely two. The engines slowed as they came near and one of the riders whistled his appreciation. Tim watched as Jen raised up, completely naked, and smiled and waved to her admirers.

That sent him over the edge. She caught his first blast on her left tit. The second hit her face as she was just too slow to get it into her mouth. She sucked the third down her throat and then turned to Daniel who erupted just as she did. One on the face, another on the neck. Three and four on her tits. Then she sucked down whatever he had left.

.............................................................

She wanted more. Of everything.

More of their cream on her and in her. More fucking. Maybe even more dicks. Maybe she could coax another erection from Daniel. Maybe the guys on the jet skis would circle back. She shivered at the thought of being surrounded by four eager men, ready to give herself completely to them, knowing that in the end, they would be providing the pleasure that she craved.

She looked up at Tim, smiling at her. Dripping with sweat. She wondered how he would react to the fantasy that he was enjoying. Daniel was quiet now. Keeping his distance. Probably wondering what they should do.

"We need to get back," Tim said softly. She sensed reluctance in his voice and her nod was just as reluctant.

She watched the men pull their trunks on before pulling the boat back into the water. She soaked in the sun, feeling them drying on her skin. A lingering reminder of how far she had come, and how much farther she might be willing to go.

Only when she heard the sounds of other guests at the resort did she sit up to pull her clothes on.

She could wash the cum off in the shower.

12