It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Valerie, now we enter the phase we discussed on the phone. Cut our offer by $110k, please, and tomorrow you'll get a cash offer for $100k more from CC Enterprises of Austin. Give the owner both offers, and let me know when he selects CC Enterprises.

"Next call the attorney who made the offer for CC Enterprises and inform him his client's offer won. He will take over from there.

"I'll provide whatever information you need while Kaitlyn hunts Felix and the kids down - no telling where he took them, or they took him."

"Now that you've made a decision on the property, could I interest you in a boat tour of Lake Buck?" Valerie asked after the legalities were settled. "The brother-in-law I mentioned and my husband are Striper - Stripped Bass - fishing, and they'll pick us up at the docks in Tow if you guys want to make a run upriver to the falls and down lake to the dam. It's beautiful, and Tommy has a 28 foot boat that seats eleven, so we have plenty of room."

The boat ride alone was worth the plane ride. The scenery was breathtaking, we learned a lot about hazards in the lake and river, and Dos and Grace thoroughly enjoyed their first boat ride. Kaitlyn held on with all her might and screamed a few times when Tommy made turns at 35 mph, but the kids just laughed excitedly.

We were shown the nesting sites the American Bald Eagles, occupied from October to May, the spectacular Fall Creek Waterfall, and the smaller falls that cascaded along the cliffs over centuries of built up moss and algae. We got out at Colorado Bend State Park and swam in the rapids.

"Thanks for not taking us on the boat ride first - I'd have paid too much for the place if you had," I told Valerie when we got back to the dock. "I can see I'm going to need a boat once things are set up."

"Well, in that case, I'll add a ramp on the south end of the beach, and improve the road to it," Tommy interjected. "You don't want to leave your boat tied up to the dock or even in a boathouse down there. Too isolated and too easy to steal, not to mention the nasty flash floods that take a lot of boats to the dam or to the bottom of the lake every few years."

"Then I'll need a storage facility at the house, right?" I confirmed.

"Already on my list. I had a feeling you would like the place, Mr. MacGregor, and I can tell your reputation for decisiveness is well deserved." He grinned at my puzzled look, winked, and turned to my excited son.

"Hey, Dos, tell me what you thought when Daddy showed up to rescue you down in Mexico?"

"We were so excited we almost screamed when he took off the mask and showed us his face!" my son exclaimed. Kaitlyn and Grace looked appalled, but Dos ran over, hugged me around the waist, and looked up with worshipful eyes.

Tommy, his brother Sal, and Valerie all grinned at me. Valerie winked, "We kinda knew - the TV story didn't jibe with the stories out of the oilfield, where Sal and Tommy used to work."

"That's my story, and I'm sticking to it," I replied with a solemn face. They laughed, as did Kaitlyn.

Felix rolled his eyes and shook his head; I didn't need more enemies, in the US or Mexico, and our security was his responsibility.

"Kaitlyn, would you and Felix take the kids down the beach to that big limb and see how deep it looks along the shore?"

The quickly led them down the beach, and I turned to Val, Sal, and Tommy with a serious face. "I selected Valerie as my representative because of her reputation for being well connected locally, but more so for her reputation for being discrete. Since you know that story, you're going to have a good idea why secrecy is so important to me.

"Kaitlyn and I aren't going to buy this place; a shell corporation sitting behind among many other shell corporations, is. Our names must not be associated with it, or we will have to turn it into an armed camp, like we'd had to do with our homes. I have serious enemies, and my wife and children are targets because of it.

"So, we'll need to run everything through Ron Connelly, the attorney for CC Enterprises. Any questions, recommendations, or changes need to go to him, and he will provide the prompt and speedy response needed.

"Any questions?"

"No, we understand, and we will ensure your privacy at all costs," Tommy replied.

They wouldn't let us leave without taking us to a restaurant a few miles away. It was built out over the waters of the lake, and featured fried and grilled catfish. "It's about 10 minutes from your dock by boat," Sal told us with a smile.

Everything we ordered was good to great, and there was plenty of it. We took a foil-lined container of fried catfish to Gil, the pilot on loan from the Rough Riders while our regular pilot was being retrained in piloting drones. We insisted he eat before he flew us home, so it was about 9:30 when we approached the dark Crescent Moon field.

Gil lined the plane up with the runway, and I began to worry about attempting a landing in pitch darkness. When he was close enough to matter, the runway lights came on, and turned off as soon as he set the plane down. The only lights remaining were tiny downfacing-LEDs along the edge of the runway and taxiway.

Great idea, but I wish he'd warned me before my heart rate elevated.

****

Since I didn't get to initiate Kaitlyn into the Mile High Club, we practiced in the shower in case we had another opportunity without so many witnesses. It took a couple of tries to get it right, but I think she's ready. Now I need a reason to fly back to Burnet, or somewhere.

The deal went through, and CC Enterprises owned a property on a lake. Quoting Valerie on Monday, "He pissed and moaned, but he accepted. We can complete the paperwork and close as soon as you're ready."

"We're ready if Ron is; the money is sitting in the account. How fast can Tommy get started? My sense of urgency has risen since we last talked."

"He told me as soon as the paperwork clears. His crew is currently doing little jobs, waiting for yours to start.

"On another but related matter, I really need you guys to come back down and let me show you some things, as soon as you can."

"Okayyyy. Any details you can share?" I asked for multiple reasons.

"No, these you need to SEE in person," she replied. We agreed on a date and she told me she would text the meeting location when we arrived. Mysterious request, and her voice warned there was more to it than 'showing us something'.

Monday was a long day with phone calls to Romania and Hungary, a video conference with Ashley, and an update from Colonel Adam Hoffman: the new recruits were top notch, and the Rough Riders would be nearing full strength in six weeks.

I convinced Kaitlyn to practice for our mile-high activities again that night, after the kids went to bed. This time we were a machine - I told her we're almost ready for Thursday's flight, but we'll need to practice the next two days to polish our performance!

Honestly, I had no idea she was so flexible and strong - we can do it from behind, standing; with her wrapped around me, facing; or sitting on the toilet... although that seems to be hard on the toilet.

Wrapped around me is harder on my recovering leg, so we're perfecting the standing, from behind, positions. The only drawback there is we may need a gag, because if my tongue isn't in her mouth she tends to howl when she cums.

Tuesday we had our scheduled mid-morning junta at Crescent Moon. Chatter was increasing, but they were moving from platform to platform, so our guys had to hunt them down every few days. There was no indication the target date was earlier than the week after Christmas, and they seemed to be settling on January 1.

Now I have to decide what to do with my family when the time arrives. Maybe I should offer Tommy a bonus for fast completion - it looks like we are very close to ground zero here.

The other reports were positive. The Rough Riders will be well armed for offensive and defensive purposes, coordination with the Texas Air National Guard was excellent, and we have established regular communication with the irregular Rangers to the north. Colonel Hoffman reiterated his belief that the new recruits were better than any trainees he had ever overseen, including in the regular army... likely because most of them were in the military until recently, and were already well trained and disciplined.

I went home whistling a song, and encountered a needy and dangerous Chica Cachonda, who hijacked me to the bedroom and secreted me there for hours and hours. I was a hungry and exhausted man when I escaped that afternoon.

Fortunately, adequate sustenance, the relaxation from playing with the four kids, and from chatting with their uncles, Eva, and Claude for six hours, allowed me to survive the practice session in the shower that night. Taut, strong body aside, I'm beginning to think allowing her to have two personal trainers for months on end was a bad thing.

Wednesday I slipped out of bed early and drank coffee with the other early risers, ate breakfast with the children, and rode to school with them. Then I had the Green team take me to the Crescent Moon, where I caught up on my business responsibilities and coordinated with the COO. Things were looking good for Hungary, and she was planning to fly over on January 2. Without explanation, I advised her it would be better to fly over on the 30th and get things ready.

She said she'd plan to do that, and asked if maybe Kaitlyn, the children, and I should join her and her escort, Clay. She was thinking of inviting her parents as well. We both got the message; she knows, she knows I know, and we're both worried about family and friends.

I could have worked from home, but I've been unable to resist Chica's enticements since my return, and I needed a productive day before taking tomorrow off. Besides, I might be unable to perform on the plane if we practice and play all day today. She has always been borderline insatiable - now she was also indefatigable! I need to fatten her up a bit and get her to stop working out all the damn time!

With three hours before the kids come home, I returned to the Lair. I didn't see or hear Kaitlyn anywhere, so I asked Rosa if she had seen her. "She went upstairs after we ate lunch with los caballeros, Señor Rob."

"Ah, so the old men are around? Where are they?"

"No se, Señor. They also left after lunch. They and Señora Kaitlyn helped me clean up, and then they all left.

"Señora Kaitlyn asked me to make enchilada casseroles for supper, and told me to go home when I'm done. They are in the refrigerator ready to be cooked. Will you need me anymore today, Señor?"

I thanked her for all the good work she does every day, and told her to go home to her family. She smiled, said de nada, Señor, and left. I wandered over to the stairs, grabbed the bannister, and started up. Three steps up, Howlin' Wolf's 'Back Door Man' suddenly began blasting from the speakers in the recreation room upstairs.

I froze and my head whipped up. Writhing in rhythm with the blues music was a burlesque queen!

She was dressed in a white lace-up corset with ruffled panties and white thigh high hose, balancing on five-inch white heels as she danced seductively at the top of the stairs. Curley blonde hair flowed out of a flat-brim white hat, and she had on way too much makeup! Her eyebrows looked dark and thick; she wore glittery eye shadow that was medium blue fading to pale blue closest to the thick mascara, and her lips were painted scarlet. To top it off, a white boa was lying across her bare shoulders and arms!

She looked like an erotic temptress turned loose on mankind by Satan!

My cock was painfully trapped under the crotch seam of my pants; I tried to adjust it, but the jeans were too binding. Mesmerized by the swaying, slinking, gyrating dervish above me, I unbuckled my jeans and freed my cock without losing sight of the lewd, wanton hotness squirming to one of my favorite blues songs.

Swollen, leaking cock in hand, I realized I couldn't climb the stairs with my jeans around my thighs, but I wasn't about to take my eyes off the legs and ass facing me as she stood straight legged, hands on knees, squirming her world-class ass in suggestive circles, and looking at me between her legs.

I've seen some sexy shit in my day, including Carnival in Rio, Sultana's Belly Dancers in Istanbul, the strippers at Magic City in Atlanta, and burlesque dancers at Chez Michou in Paris, but I've never seen anything that turned me on more than this!

She spun around and thrust her hips forward, grinding and humping in perfect rhythm with the music. The look of wanton lust on her face made my balls ache and my cock throb. I held my pants with my left hand and managed another step, and another, wanting to get closer to the amatory apparition plucked from my wildest dreams!

I wanted her so badly my entire groin hurt!

When the steel guitars took over, I kicked my shoes off, stepped out of my pants, and covered two more steps. She was only feet away now, the boa wrapped around her waist, the ruffled panties at eye level, prancing, wriggling, squirming, shaking, and strutting to the loud music, with eyes hooded and glazed. Renee Zellweger and Catherine Zeta-Jones tried for that look in 'Chicago', but came up far short.

When Howlin' began his closing, she danced back toward the door of the rec room and posed in the door. As soon as the song ended, she stopped posing, jumped inside, and slammed the door. I painlessly crossed the 20 feet to the door without any sign of a limp, and turned the door handle; it was locked.

"Open the door," I spoke to its intersection with the frame, where the end of the boa was stuck.

"No!" she called back.

"Why?"

"Because you're going to ravage my poor, innocent body if I do! I may be young and naïve, but I recognize the look in your eyes! You're a predator!"

"You're damn right I am, and I'm going to kick the door in if you don't open it RIGHT NOW!"

"You promise you won't ravage me? I'm just dancing for the money - I'm not some slut or whore!"

"I have your tip in my hand, and it's substantial, so open the door."

She whimpered in fright, but the lock clicked. I swung the door open, and she had scurried back into the middle of the room, one arm covering her covered breasts, the other her covered pussy, with her knees pressed together. She had the look of a fearful eighteen-year-old virgin on her wedding night.

She was so sexy the cock in my hand started drooling.

"Come get your tip, sweet bride," I offered.

"Oh, no, Sir! That's far too much for someone like me!" she cried with wide eyes - that were surrounded by glittery eye shadow and mascara.

I leapt toward her, as much as that's possible with a gimpy leg; she shrieked and scurried behind the couch, still covering herself.

As phenomenal as Ashlyn looked in that Hungarian motel room, nothing in my experience had ever come close to being as erotic as the vixen feigning reluctance across the couch.

I faked toward one end; she yelped and ran to the other. I hurried to that end, but missed my grab by inches. She waited at the other end with that affected innocence, a wary and worthy prey. I inched along the front of the couch; she moved behind it. I faked right, she scurried left; I dove across the back of the couch and grabbed her by the arm.

She screamed and fought, and she was a strong little thing! With superhuman strength born of overwhelming desire, I pulled her back, grabbed the other arm, and lifted/pulled her over the back, and onto the couch.

She continued fighting, so I pushed her body down and lay on top of her. She very realistically wriggled, squirmed, and fought, but not quite hard enough to get away.

When I had her pinned, holding her hands above her head, my legs between hers, and my drooling cock pressing against her panties, I held my head inches above hers and growled, "Bad little girls who wear red lipstick and too much makeup get their faces fucked! And women who dress and dance like wanton sluts get their little asses spanked, just before they get the fucking they deserve!"

She wrapped her legs tightly around mine, raised her glossy red lips until they were a half-inch from mine, and hissed, "You're all talk! You aren't man enough to give me 'the fucking I deserve'!"

My mouth covered hers, and my head forced hers to the couch. She tried to bite my lip; I took both her wrists in my left hand and grabbed her by the throat. I kissed her again, and she didn't bite but she did grab my tongue with her teeth; I increased the pressure on her neck, and she sucked my tongue instead.

"Get up and dance, and this time you strip! I want to see you naked, except the white hose and heels!"

I let her up, and she looked at the door as if wondering if she could escape. I quickly moved between her and the door. "Don't even think about it! You wouldn't be able to sit for a week after I finished with you! Now turn the music back on and strip!"

She morphed from innocent quarry to sexy siren as soon as Howlin' started howling. She had no gloves to take off, so she leveraged all she could from the laces of the corset. She was watching me as she danced in ways that would have made Gypsy Rose Lee blush, and she evolved from prey to predator as soon as her gyrations began.

My breathing was shallow, and my balls were threatening to explode if they weren't emptied soon.

The laces now undone, she opened and closed the corset, giving me glimpses of the ripples of her taut belly and the insides of her tits while she undulated her body- lord she looked scrumptious!

Finally, she faced away from me, removed the corset, and then began something akin to twerking. That movement, her sculptured back, narrow waist, flaring hips, and the round butt filling the ruffled panties, were more than I could take! I took two quick steps, grabbed her panties, fell to my knees, and pulled the panties over the white hose. She deftly stepped out, and swayed her ass from side to side right in front of my face.

I grabbed her hips and bit her tight butt, hard! She yelped, but pushed back against my face instead of bolting. I sucked the spot to create a hickey of epic proportions, right where her ass curved out from her legs. She leaned forward to give me better access, and I did it again an inch lower.

I separated her cheeks and buried my face between them. She cried "OH!" and reached back to hold the back of my head in position while moaning.

She was well perfumed, and the smells compelled me to do what I'd never done before, to anyone. She tasted surprisingly good, and the moaning, whimpering, and whining took on an urgent tone!

My left hand slid up over her ribs to capture her left breast. I squeezed and pulled, as if I were trying to milk her. The whimpers again grew in urgency.

My right hand had been deep massaging her right hamstring; it began moving around to the front, massaging the quads as it squeezed and clutched its way to the wet, molten mess between her legs. She gasped and cried out when two fingers penetrated her folds, and came when the joint of my thumb rubbed her clitoral area.

She shook, quivered, and yowled; I rode it out, and then stood up and roughly turned her around. Holding her by both arms, my mouth dove to hers and I rammed my tongue into her mouth. She sucked hungrily, moaned deep in her throat, and ground her diamond-tipped tits against my lower chest.

"Deep down, you're such a nasty little slut! You and I both know it, and you're gonna love what comes next, Chica Bonita! "

I turned her around facing the couch, walked her over by her arms, and forced her to kneel on it. The quagmire at the entrance to her tunnel was swollen and dark red in color. I knelt and implanted my tongue deep inside; she squealed and thrust her wetness against my face. Her whimpering soon turned to pleas for satisfaction.