It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tapped the ruler on her other hand, and Van Halen started blasting 'Hot for Teacher' from the Rec Room speakers. A smile split my face, and the teacher began twitching her hips to the beat. She crooked her finger at me, whirled around, and went into the Rec Room; I quickly followed.

Teach was in the middle of the room, twitching suggestively, tapping her toe, and keeping time with the ruler. She gestured him to the sofa, and strutted along the wall as if erasing something on an old-fashioned chalk board, before suddenly turning and stepping up on the coffee table she had placed two steps from where I sat.

The ruler was tossed one way, the glasses another, and buttons got opened one by one while her hips kept time with the rock music. She jerked the blouse free from the skirt and pulled it open, baring her unfettered breasts. She cupped each with a hand, squeezed her nipples with thumb and forefinger, arched her back to emphasize her breasts, and swiveled her hips madly in cadence with the throbbing music.

The blouse fell over her elbows; she took it off her left arm, held it in her right, and twirled it around before throwing it into her audience of one. He caught it, and pulled his shirt off.

The skirt unzipped down the side, and she released it from her fingers, but made it work its way down her gyrating hips and legs until it fell in a bundle at her feet. She stepped out, and kicked it at her audience. Her bare, wet pussy was glistening, and her audience removed his pants and tossed them aside.

The black thigh highs and heels were all she had on; she let him stare hungrily at the front for a few moments, and then spun around to let him lust for her round, tight little ass. She bent over and swirled her ass in circles while undoing her librarian's bun. She faced him, shook her long golden locks, and continued her dance routine until the music died.

She had a shiny sheen from the sweat her efforts had generated, and his big cock was ejaculating pre-cum he wouldn't need to penetrate her sodden cunt. She kicked the heels off, stepped down off the table and up on the sofa, and pushed her wanton foof against his face. He grabbed both round cheeks, and went foof diving in the most aggressive manner ever.

She deserved to be rewarded for her creativity, and he used every technique and trick he knew to ensure she understood the depths of his appreciation. If the filthy words pouring out of her mouth were an indication, he was doing a good job.

The big sofa was going to be a wonderful prop; it would need cleaning tomorrow, but tonight he could lock the door to keep everyone from the evidence he intended to leave all over it.

As before, overwrought from her sexy performance and the face in her foof, Kaitlyn came on the face after only a few minutes. Praising his pussy-eating skills as she fell weakly into a kneeling position, she paused with her pussy poised right above his cock. He leaned forward and suckled one breast while manhandling the other, and circled her rosebud with the middle finger of the hand still grasping her apple ass.

Kaitlyn called him a nasty mutherfucker for always playing with her butthole, pushed her tit against his open mouth, and ever so slowly settled her wetness around his hardness. As soon as his cockhead was inside, she ever so slowly raised back up, until his cock was waving in the air. In frustration, he captured her nipple between his teeth and tugged on it; she yelped and fell forward to reduce the pain.

"Bad boy! You don't get to suck Teacher's titty if you hurt it!" she pouted. He gave Teach an evil grin, grabbed her by the hips, and thrust up at the same time he pulled her hips down. She fought, but he got more than half his cock inside before she held.

"Bad teacher! You think you're going to cock tease me?" he growled before he drew his hand wide and slapped her on both cheeks at the same time. She yowled and tried to escape, but he curled his left arm around the middle of her back and held her, while delivering another stinging blow to her butt with his right.

She struggled, but he wouldn't give. "Stop prick teasing and fuck me, or I'm going to turn you over my lap and spank that round ass until you scream, and then I'm going to bend you over the arm of the sofa and use that tight little asshole!"

Part of her wanted that! It wanted him to spank her little butt and then bend her over and fuck it, hard! A slightly larger part feared that would unleash the demon inside him that would unleash the demon she kept constrained within her 'box'. Once free, she doubted she would be able to restrain it again, and that might lead to... unspeakable things!

Without a conscious decision, she sank onto his cock until her mons met his. He hissed; she whimpered, and began to writhe on his lap. "So good, Baby, so good!" he moaned, and she gave up all pretense of reluctance and acting. She was no longer the hot teacher, he was no longer the hunky student she was teasing; he was the love of her life, bringing her the pleasure only he could provide.

****

The Monday before Halloween arrived, and the kids came home bubbling with excitement about the Halloween Carnival and dance on Thursday. "Our class is having a fishing booth for the little kids," Grace enthusiastically proclaimed. Esmy added, "We have cane poles with little buckets on the string, and we hide and put treats or presents in the bucket when they fish!"

Dos chimed in, "Our class has a duck pond! You pay a quarter, pick out a duck from the pond, and you get the prize for the number on the bottom! It's for kids of every age, even like Grace and Esmy!"

Tavo excitedly added, "All the grades are doing something fun, even the big kids in high school!"

"And we heard that someone got us a bunch of fun things like bounce houses and slides and things!" Grace added.

"Mommy, what are we going to wear?" Esmy asked in dismay. "We don't have any costumes!"

"Oh yes we do!" Eva replied with a wide grin, "But you can't see them until Halloween! Mr. Rob told me to order costumes for everyone, so I did! We're going to look too cool!"

There ensured ten minutes of begging and whining, to no avail. Then Grace had an inspiration; "We know what Mommy's costume is; why won't you tell us ours?"

Kaitlyn looked surprised and puzzled; she turned to her daughter and asked, "What is my costume?"

"Daddy said you were trying on all that eye makeup for Halloween because you were going as Catwoman... or was it a cat? Anyway, are we going to be cats too?"

Eva reinforced that they would know on Halloween, but only if they were good and stopped asking! Otherwise, she was going to cut a hole in some sheets and make them go as ghosts! Grace slapped her hand on her mouth and rolled her eyes, before telling the other kids, "Come on - let's go play outside!"

Kaitlyn stood with hands on hips. "Catwoman? Like Halle Berry? I don't think so! I'll get kicked out of the PTA for sure!"

Eva's smile was meant to be disarming, but it had mischievous overtones. "Don't worry; you'll be pleased with the costumes I ordered, but - you will need the eye makeup or Grace will be suspicious. Can you do glitter black with tawny or reddish brown?"

Halloween arrived, as did Ashley. By mid-morning, after a good laugh, the three women were well into 'fitting their costumes' and deciding on makeup. Claude, Clay, and I continued doing business, unassuming and unconcerned about our costumes, though the grins we got at lunch should have been a warning.

The four kids hit the house like a storm, demanding to see their costumes and warning they had to be there at 5:30 to work in their booths. Ashley and their moms took them upstairs to get ready, and advised us (the men) that we needed to be ready at five and we had to try on our costumes. If ever there was a red flag warning that was it.

Clay looked at me and said "Oh, shit! What have we gotten into?"

Thankfully, it was a cool evening, because my cougar mascot costume, complete with giant head, is plenty warm, but at least it's loose fitting. I walked down to the entry area carrying my head, and encountered big, broad Clay in a form-fitting tiger costume, and Claude dressed in a leopard costume complete with black wig and cat ears. We stood around and laughed at each other until we heard the... what... pack? Pride? Clowder?... of cats, cougars, and leopards.

Ashley... should not be allowed to wear skintight costumes, tiger or otherwise, but she and Clay looked "cute" together. Eva and her kids were leopards, and frankly, she was going to break necks, even though her costume was not quite skintight.

And Kaitlyn was dressed in a form-fitting Lycra cougar costume, complete with facial makeup, glittery tawny eye shadow, and cougar ears. Grace and Dos had costumes like mine, but with makeup, wigs, and ears instead of a heavy, hot head.

If I rank the three ladies on awesomeness, Ashley wins; but if we're looking at hotness, it's easily Kaitlyn; if class, Eva. Anyway, we three men were going to be the envy of the Halloween carnival, when they weren't laughing at us.

We popped balloons with darts, tossed rings over the neck of 2-liter bottles of soda, threw baseballs at bowling pins, cakewalked, and put quarters in numbered circles to win brownies or pies. The bounce house and castle, slides, moonwalk, and obstacle course stayed full of kids of all ages, and the seniors hosted a haunted house under a funeral home tent. The junior class hayride was probably the biggest hit with the older kids, at least until the dance with a DJ opened at 10.

The women drew stares, but us men mostly caught hell from un-costumed men.

As hoped, it was a community event that drew crowds from Jeff Davis, Brewster (Alpine), and eastern Presidio (Marfa) Counties. Perhaps the larger community spirit would be helpful in the dark days ahead.

We did and rode everything we were allowed to do at the carnival, and hung around for the first hour of the dance. Fortunately, the DJ mixed some country in with the hip-hop / pop music he was used to playing for teens, and saw that was what got dancers on the floor.

These west Texas country kids don't have a lot of rap/hip hop types to copy, but they do know country, even Cotton-Eyed Joe, line dances, and swing. We might have stayed longer than an hour, but our two boys were running out of gas, the two 11 year-old girls were getting asked to dance by teenage boys, and my wife and the other felines were being kept on the floor dance after dance by males ranging in age from 14-80, anyway.

It was worth the effort and the cost, because the school spread the word that Dr. Eva and I were the instigators, and that I was bearing the cost of the blowups. We earned a lot of good will and met a lot of new people.

That would turn out to be money and time well spent, in more ways than just making new friends.

****

As November rolled toward Thanksgiving, the tension began to build. The signs seem to be pointing toward a January 1 attack, but the original dates were between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day.

We talked about it and decided "Que sera, sera." We can't stay on full alert with the kids out of school for two months, the intelligence we are relying on could be wrong, or something could happen that spurred them to strike earlier, or even immediately. We are as well prepared as you can be for a surprise attack, so we agreed to live our lives and pray for the best.

To reinforce, when had our scheduled weekly meeting at the Crescent Moon the Colonel told us we're well armed and well prepared, and he should know,

Still, the words to CCR's Bad Moon Rising kept playing in my head

I see the bad moon a-risin'

I see trouble on the way

I see earthquakes and lightnin'

I see bad times today

Don't go around tonight

Well it's bound to take your life

There's a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes a-blowin'

I know the end is comin' soon

I fear rivers over flowin'

I hear the voice of rage and ruin...

After the readiness and intelligence updates, the sheriff told us he had arranged an observance of Veterans Day on the courthouse square and even had an F-16 flyover scheduled, but interest was low. He asked for ideas, and one hit me. "Sheriff, that's four days away. Y'all stop me if I get carried away, but how about we..."

The observance began at 5 pm (1700 hours) when the DJ from the carnival played the National Anthem. That ended the patriotic songs and military marches that had been blaring over the loudspeakers for an hour.

The Catholic priest offered up a moving prayer, and then the Sheriff took the mic. Facing the overflow crowd on the north lawn from the landing area at the top of the courthouse stairs, he welcomed everyone and introduced Colonel Adams.

The colonel cut an imposing figure in full dress uniform, but it was his commanding voice that captured the inattentive. No jokes, no fooling around: he launched straightaway into a quick review of the heroism and sacrifice of American soldiers from Valley Forge to Afghanistan, and told a story about his own service along the Afghanistan-Pakistan border.

He said he went to Afghanistan with mixed feelings, knowing we were uninvited interlopers, but learned to love the people and to understand the hardship of the women before we intervened.

He talked about their freedom to choose their destinies, about providing educational opportunities for boys and girls, and about the bravery of children who faced bullying and threats to go to school each day. He described the bombing of a school because it allowed girls, and how many were saved because a boy who knew of the plot risked his life to warn his teachers and classmates.

He paused and asked if Americans' still believe in those virtues that made us the greatest nation on earth, and whether we still have the courage to do the right thing at the right time. He turned and abruptly sat down.

Without introduction, Clay strode to the mic and began. "My service wasn't as clear cut and straightforward as Colonel Adam's. I went places and did things upon a moments command, seeking to preserve our liberty and way of life, or nurture budding democracies on foreign shores.

"You see, not all enemies are wearing a Swastika, or a hammer and sickle, or goose stepping while saluting their 'respected comrade general secretary'.

"In fact, most aren't even in uniform, because they are too cowardly to declare their intentions and stand up for what they believe. They prefer to lie in ambush and fire from cover, or plant mines that will cripple and maim even innocents who come across them, set roadside bombs that kill more innocents, or fire rockets into towns and villages, having no idea who they will kill."

He spit in an empty flowerbed next to the landing, and concluded, ""There must be, and are, men who will ferret them out and engage them. People like me.

"True Americans... true patriots... don't support such vermin; they turn on them and turn them in! Yes, I'm talking to you! Which are you - friend or foe? If you support the enemies of this country by your actions or inaction, you are my foe!"

He sat down to dead silence and the county judge stepped up to the mike.

"Many of you know I came across the river with me family, seeking a better life, and we found it here. When I turned 18, I joined the United States Army through the MAVNI program, and served my country and other people for ten years.

"During intake, I was asked if I had any talents or skills; I told them I had learned divining from my grandfather. They were confused, so I explained that I could discover water with use of a divining rod. They laughed, but less than a year later I was stationed in Africa, and my job was to help find water, drill wells, and get clean water to the village we were helping.

"I did that for nine years, all over Africa and parts of the Middle East. You may not think supplying clean drinking water is a big deal, or requires much courage, but I have two Purple Hearts. You see, fresh water is a desperately needed commodity of development in other countries, and the local gang lords or Boko Haram terrorists wanted to keep the villagers under their thumbs, so they tried to kill us.

"Ultimately, we had a squad of elite soldiers like Clay attached to us, which allowed us to carry out our missions without also having to stand guard. I trained many other men, including Africans, to divine before I returned to my beloved home and was awarded citizenship. Now I serve you, as your elected official, just as the Sheriff does.

"We stand together, against tyranny and tyrants, against foreign influences and foreign mercenaries, against those who would and do usurp the power of the people for themselves. I know you stand with us.

"Our final speaker needs no introduction. Although he is not a veteran, we all know he stands against those who want to rob us of our freedoms for their own purposes. Please give him your attention."

I walked to the mic and waited ten seconds, just making eye contact with members of the crowd. "I know everyone here tonight who is over the age of 21 remembers the day the world stopped turning. If you aren't old enough, listen to the words of Alan Jackson's song and hold your family and friends."

The words sprang crystal clear from the digital speakers.

Where were you when the world stopped turnin'

That September day?

Were you in the yard with your wife and children

Or workin' on some stage in L.A.?

Did you stand there in shock at the sight of that black smoke

Risin' against that blue sky?

Did you shout out in anger, in fear for your neighbor

Or did you just sit down and cry?

Did you weep for the children, they lost their dear loved ones

Pray for the ones who don't know?

Did you rejoice for the people who walked from the rubble

And sob for the ones left below?

Did you burst out with pride for the red, white, and blue

And the heroes who died just doin' what they do?

Did you look up to heaven for some kind of answer

And look at yourself and what really matters?

I'm just a singer of simple songs

I'm not a real political man

I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you

The diff'rence in Iraq and Iran

But I know Jesus and I talk to God

And I remember this from when I was young

Faith, hope, and love are some good things He gave us

And the greatest is love.

When the final stanza faded, I spoke again. "During the fall of 2001, we came together as a country. We put aside differences and stood side by side to oppose those who would destroy our way of life, our way of governing, our belief that all men and women should determine their leaders, and those leaders should follow the will of the people. It doesn't work all the time, but ask the people of Russia, of China, of North Korea, or any other people living under dictatorship, if they would prefer to live in America!

"Our government builds walls to keep people out; their governments build walls to keep their own people in! Without those walls, they would soon be governing ghost towns!"

I pause for effect, look somberly into the crowd, and continue. "And yet those dictators have ambitions to destroy our way of life and bring us under their heel! Even worse, they have supporters here, in the USA, in Texas, in Fort Davis! Oh, they wrap themselves in red, white, and blue, but they have no allegiance to a democratic republic, to a nation of laws, to the exchange of ideas, to the notion of compromise.

"No, they want to dictate our choices, because they are certain their beliefs are correct and ours are wrong. Some want communism, some communalism; some believe in white superiority, others in black, brown, or purple superiority. Some prefer anarchy to organized society and the rule of law; others want to dictate the laws. Some are rich and want to become richer; others believe money is the root of all evil. What they have in common is the desire to destroy our government and way of life, and subjugate us to them!