It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using both thumbs, I held her labia major apart so I could lick and suck the minora, which evoked panting and little cries of excitement. I pulled back and looked down; her clit was out of its hood, swollen and bigger than I'd ever seen it. No wonder touching it caused her to cum! I wonder what will happen when I suck it?

A gushing flood from a writhing pussy is what happened; my mouth was flooded and my face soaked! Lesson there: don't eat her from behind when she's been erotic dancing!

I swallowed her juices, bit her at the junction where her gorgeous legs became her magnificent ass, and marked her again below the unmarked cheek. She only moaned.

I stood up and placed my rampant cock at the entrance; she cried, "Please... please... please...oh, god, YES!" as I roughly penetrated inside.

I had promised her a spanking, so I adjusted my stroke to allow my swats to land semi-solidly. She cried out with each thwack, but her cries seemed less about pain than about pleasure.

I swear this girl is getting kinkier as she ages!

My own needs began to overcome my desire to fake punishing her; she felt and sounded too good, and I needed to cum too badly. Holding her hips while I pounded her seemed superfluous after a few minutes, because she was thrusting back against me so hard.

I grabbed her swinging boobies, captured a nipple between the ring and middle finger of each hand, and used my handhold to both pull her back into me, and pull her nipples forward when I had bottomed out.

My erotic dancer/playmate screamed, squirmed, spasmed, and gushed again, which did it for me - I erupted like Vesuvius, causing her cries to ascend through the octaves.

The "you aren't man enough" taunt seemed forgotten as she slumped on the couch, wiggled loose from me, and curled up on her side.

I knew carrying her was going to hurt, but it needed to be done - she had to know that, injured or not, I was enough man for her. Therefore, I picked her up, held her like a child, carried her to our bedroom, and gently laid her on the bed.

She curled up in a ball and shivered; I covered her with a blanket, kissed her cheek, and went to clean up the rec room. Then I joined her under the cover, spooned against her backside, and we slept.

An unknown time later, Kaitlyn wriggled her butt against me more tightly. I kissed her exposed ear and whispered, "Hi, Sexy! Not that I mind, but what in the world brought that on?"

She languorously stretched, purred, and giggled. "So you enjoyed that?"

"Ummm, I certainly did! Another piece of the Kaitlyn puzzle that's hard to connect. But... what? You've always wanted to be a burlesque dancer, and you picked today to try it?"

She turned on her back, snuggled her head under my chin, and explained, "Ashley... Well, actually, I wanted to do something to make you see me as something more than your ex-wife / girlfriend and mother of your children. I know you two claim your affair is over, but she is just so damn beautiful and sexy, I worry that you think of her when you're horny! Or that it's thinking of her that makes you horny when you're with me!"

"That might have been the predicate cause of this escapade, and you might have been standing at the top of the stairs dolled up like that preparing to out duel Ashley or someone else in your mind, but once the music to 'Back Door Man' started, an erotic vixen-demon emerged! I've never seen anything like her!

"You weren't competing with anyone when you were dancing and teasing; you were carnal temptation incarnate! Believe me, Kaitlyn, after that, seeing you as some kind of boring mommy-wife person is impossible!"

Her head emerged from under my chin, and I looked into those sex-fantasy eyes. A smirky smile grew around the still-glossy red lips, "So you don't see me as boring? You think I'm sexy?"

"Give me a freaking break! If you gave that performance on a strip club stage, you'd have your ruffled panties stuffed with $100 bills and there would be a line for lap dances at a thousand each!"

The smile grew and she released a sexy giggle at the same time she pulled me on top of her. I was ready for round... whatever round it was, but a shriek from a child running up the stairs stopped us in our tracks!

She panicked, scrambling out of bed and running for the walk in closet while giving me directions. "Go! Go in the bathroom and get dressed - the kids are back!"

I figured we were caught anyway, but did as commanded. The screaming kids ran past our bedroom and into one of their bedrooms across the hall.

Kaitlyn emerged from the closet in a pink sweatsuit with matching tennies, busily brushing her hair. I had a pair of grey sweats in the bathroom I had pulled on. "Come on! We need to get the enchiladas in the oven so the kids can eat!"

I started to tell her, but the devil wouldn't let me, so I followed as she hustled down the stairs and hurried toward the kitchen. I made it to the bottom of the stairs just in time to hear the applause, cheers, and cries of "Oscar!"

Kaitlyn was frozen in the doorway, with all the uncles, Eva, Claude, Clay, Felix, and Armando waiting in the open kitchen and dining room. Claude was filming her with his phone, and Eva was holding a print of an Oscar-like statuette that showed intertwined male and female figures, with "Best Actress" AVN AWARDS, engraved on a plate on the base.

"You're a shoo-in after today's performance, Kait - although you're going to need an appropriate stage name! That presentation ensured your first film will go platinum within a year!" Claude promised.

"And I love it that you remained in character, even after you've changed into a sweatsuit! I know I speak for all of us when I say we can hardly wait for the sweatsuit tease! Do you want to use this table, or the one on the patio?"

Clay was standing next to Eva holding a still of Kaitlyn posed at the top of the stairs, fresh from the laser printer.

Kaitlyn looked at his picture, furrowed her brown, and sputtered, "How did you get that? I turned off the security cameras when Rob got home!"

Claude laughed, and the others joined in. "Sorry, Honey, we must have forgotten to tell you the code you have to enter AFTER you turn them off, or they reinitiate in three minutes! Anyway, an AVN Award winning performance like that HAD to be preserved to history! Millions are going to cry your name in the night after watching that! Truly amazing!"

I noticed the uncle looked a bit embarrassed by the subject of the teasing, but they were enjoying her reaction.

"Are you ready now? We sent the kids upstairs to play in their rooms," Claude continued. "It would be a shame not to add an encore performance while you still have that makeup on! Climb up on the table; I'll just use my phone to film!"

Mouth open, she turned to the wall mirror beside the china safe and saw that she had failed to remove her burlesque / stripper makeup. She shrieked and ran for the downstairs bathroom by the stairs - from which the four children were descending.

"Mom!" Grace yelled in disbelief. "Why are you made up like that?!"

Ignoring her daughter, she dashed into the bathroom and slammed the door. The confused children came into the area where we were standing. Grace saw me, and asked, "Dad, why is Mom wearing makeup like that?"

Having had time to think, I smoothly explained, "It's nearly Halloween - she's thinking about going as a cat, like in the musical, or Catwoman, like in the movie."

"Oh," she answered, and then changed subjects. "We're going to play Four Square on the patio with our new ball. They taught us how in PE class when it was raining. Wanna come watch?"

"I'm hungry; have you already eaten?"

"Yes, Uncle Armando went and got us pizza, because the enchiladas weren't cooked. Come outside after you eat."

Kaitlyn emerged from the restroom with a freshly scrubbed face and mouth, and walked into the dining area with her head held high. "I know I'll never live this down, but please let me eat in peace tonight; I'm famished!"

Eva took pity. "All we've seen is your performance at the top of the stairs, with the figure below blurred out. Claude cut it off as soon as you slammed the door, and said the rest was improper for persons under 18 or over 60, so he and Clay, and whoever else was watching the security system, are the only ones who've seen the full feature.

"But what I saw was VERY impressive - I had no idea you had moves like that!"

Kaitlyn smiled at her, and then glared at the Edwards brothers. Clay quickly disclaimed, "Hey, I covered my eyes! Turn that evil eye on Claude, Armando, and Felix!" She did, but all she got from them was winks and grins.

By the end of the enchilada feast, Kaitlyn was secure in her new celebrity as a sexpot / stripper / porn star and was responding to my hands roaming her legs under the table.

"Quit that, or I'm going to drag you back upstairs to the rec room!" she growled in my ear, while spreading her legs in invitation.

I squeezed her inner thigh and winked, but removed my hand; she looked disappointed.

After the kids and uncles were in bed and sleeping, we rejoined the younger adults in the living room. "I want to watch what you showed everyone else!" she stridently insisted to Claude.

The smile that lit his face lit the room. "I told y'all! Chica Cachonda isn't a bit ashamed or embarrassed! She's proud of her performance!"

She swatted at him, but appeared amused by his assertion. He picked up the remote, hit play, and everyone got still and quiet. I was there, so I knew what was coming, but it might have actually been sexier on video. Kaitlyn was sitting beside me on the big sofa, leaning forward, giving rapt attention to the sexy siren on the screen.

"Shall I show the part in Recreation Room?" Claude asked when the door slammed on screen.

She nodded, and we watched her coyly tempting me from behind the door, and then scurrying into the middle of the room and continuing her defenseless innocent act. When my naked body dove across the couch and captured her arm, however, I ordered, "Hit Stop! The rest of this is a hard X, so everyone but Chica and her foil needs to go on to bed."

"Aw, come on Boss, we're just getting to the best parts!" Claude complained, but he hit pause. The frame was frozen with my naked ass on top of the couch, my hand on Kaitlyn's arm, and her mouth frozen in a scream.

"Out!" I commanded. Eva complained, "You're no fun!" and Felix asked, "Since I've already seen it, can I stay? I want to watch it again!"

I banished everyone but the star, who was vigorously stroking my cock by the time the corset was discorded. When she suddenly got naked, pulled my sweats down, sat her bare bottom on my lap facing the screen, and slowly fucked me while watching herself perform, I whispered in her ear, "This isn't you acting. This is you offering a glimpse into Pandora 's Box - Kaitlyn's Box. Now that it's out, can you control it?"

She never answered, but the pace of her twerking increased until her ass was a piston at 4000 rpm.

I got very little sleep that night. I thought I'd settled the other issue earlier, but she might be right.

****

I certainly wasn't up early, but I was up early enough to get the kids off and have a conversation with Claude about the DVD and the hard drive where the Sex Kitten's performance was preserved. After the required steps were taken, I did a few of the exercises on my list, and then went back upstairs.

"Wakey-wakey, Sleepyhead. The kids are already at school, and we have places to be and deals to do!" She moaned, turned onto her tummy, and pulled a pillow over her head. I resorted to a dangerous ploy - I began tickling her.

That got her up and around, squealing and doing the pee pee scurry to keep from peeing on herself. After the commode, she locked the door and got in the shower. Ten minutes later I heard it turn off, so I went downstairs for more coffee and to heat up the breakfast tacos Rosa made several hours ago.

She might have won last night's battle of wills, but that only made us even; I wasn't confident I'd win the next round, but I was certain I'd enjoy trying! The longer it took her to get going this morning, the better my chances, I figured, since it meant she was tired out by last night's acrobatics. Or so I hoped.

The black pencil skirt and white button-up blouse with three-inch black pumps should have made her look professional, but the skirt needed to be four inches longer and the blouse less sheer to pull that off.

The suntan thigh highs were a nice touch, but she probably needed to unbutton one less button, and wear a bra that wasn't made of lace and mesh that highlighted her nippies. She looked hot, and predatory... again!

Felix was driving; he waggled his eyebrows at her and said, "Ooo wee! Whatever do you have planned for this flight, since the kids and I aren't going?" She smirked.

Kaitlyn paused when we got out of the Suburban and started toward the twin engine Beechcraft. She was carrying her makeup kit and a garment bag - on a short flight down to the lake and back!

"This isn't your plane - did you buy a new one?" she asked when we got to the stairs.

"I traded for this one. It's more comfortable and can fly almost 2500 miles before refueling. I think you'll like it."

The stairs were down, the door open, and we had another new pilot. She wasn't Kaitlyn or Ashley hot, but she was plenty hot enough to stop me in my tracks. "And you are?" I asked.

"I'm Adrienne, and I'm your new pilot. Gil is a former combat pilot, so he transferred over to the Rough Riders and is participating in today's drone training exercise. I left the Air Force less than six months ago, and I had completed the drone training not long before I decided to retire."

"Retire? After one tour of duty, or what? You can't be over 25!"

"Thank you, Mr. MacGregor, but I'll be thirty on December 16, and I put in two tours after graduating from the Air Force Academy."

"Hello, Adrienne. I'm Kaitlyn," my companion interjected. "Rob is so busy ogling and flirting he forgot his manners. He's like that around pretty girls."

"I'm very pleased to meet you, Kaitlyn, and I must say he certainly knows what a pretty woman looks like - you're gorgeous, and you don't look old enough to drink!"

"I'm your age, but thank you for the compliment! I'm his crazy ex-wife and the mother of his two children, so he rarely ogles or flirts with me anymore. Just slap him if he gets out of line, or call me and I'll be glad to do it."

She was a full of shit as a Christmas turkey and she knew it - I mean, what had we spent about 15 of the last 20 hours doing? But Adrienne did look good in her tailored navy pants and white blouse, and I do like blue eyes with curly black hair, so my body language and eyes probably did say flirt.

"I understand this is your first flight on this plane, Mr. MacGregor, so may I show you around before we take off?"

"Not unless you start calling me Rob."

"Okay, Rob, but only if you guys will call me Addy. Now, may I?"

I'd only seen it on video, and we special ordered the furniture because it was configurable, so I was as surprised as Kaitlyn by the overstuffed leather seats and the layout. The first four were front facing, the next four faced one another, and the seats before the toilet compartment were couches facing across the aisle. Beyond the compartment, there was a sofa bed, with a curtain you could draw to make it private if you wanted to sleep, or something.

Kaitlyn's eyes lit up when she saw that, and she began considering the 'or something' uses. She giggled, which caused Addy to giggle and quietly say, "That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it. Airborne boudoir!"

She turned and caught the smirk on my face before I could erase it. "If you're ready, Sir, she's ready for her maiden flight. The plane, I mean."

We just met, she's a new employee, but she was anything but intimidated - rather, I'd characterize her as challenging, teasing, bold, perhaps even a bit impudent. I liked it, and it seemed Kaitlyn did too, given the smiles exchanged when their eyes met.

I followed her back to the front; she really did have a nice round butt below that trim waist, and I loved the way the seam of her pants crawled between her cheeks. Kaitlyn read my mind and pinched me.

Once strapped in, she started the engines and taxied to the runway. The 360ER sprang lithely into the air, and Addy began talking about the plane's features over the intercom. She claimed the range was more than 2500 miles at 300 knots (345 mph), and it had so many special safety features I couldn't keep up as she ticked them off. The cockpit looked like something from a sci-fi movie about interstellar travel, and when she continued describing the advanced features, I kind of zoned out.

About 10 minutes into the seventy-minute flight, our grinning pilot said we were 'free to move about the cabin,' and brazenly suggested we roam around and try out the other seating and couches.

We moved to the facing seats, then the facing couches, and then the back couch. I sat down; Kaitlyn shut the heavy curtain, unzipped her skirt down the back, and asked, "Why did you have me practicing standing up in a crowded bathroom when we have this luxurious bed?"

"One, I love doing you standing up in the shower, and, two, I didn't think the plane would arrive in time. You can thank Gil for that; he flew the old plane out and brought this one back. Now, get naked and get on top of me - we have less than an hour!"

My pants and shirt were hanging on wall hooks beside her skirt and blouse by the time she tossed her bra onto the pile with our underwear. She looked down at me, gave me an evil grin, and said, "I want the full treatment, even if we have to finish on the way back!"

With that, she ordered me to lie down, placed a knee on either side of my head, and lowered her mouth to my pecker and her puss to my mouth. We hungrily devoured each other for a good ten minutes, until she came and I was about to. She pulled her head away and warned, "No way, Big Boy! We don't have time for you to recover and I'm determined to join the club today!"

She climbed off, turned around, repositioned, and sank down on me. I couldn't deny she won last night's sessions, but the back to back matchups left her very, very sensitive and sore; she began moaning as soon as the crown pressed against her labia, and got louder and more profound the deeper she sunk.

I held that ripe little ass tightly to assist with her circular, up and down, and back and forth movements, thrusting up at opportune times that caused louder cries. She had her hands braced on my chest, which kept her mons grinding against mine but prevented my mouth from suckling her breasts.

Her mothering instincts must have reacted to my open, questing mouth, which lunged like a baby bird before falling short time after time. She lowered her chest enough to feed me one, then the other titty.

My fingers worked inside her butt crack as I squeezed and clutched her cheeks, and my middle fingers found that little rosebud that was opening and clenching as we fucked. It was hot, wet, and sensitive, and inserting the first finger wrought a cry of "Oh my god! Aaaiiieee!", and her cunt convulsed around my cock.

No way in hell our pilot didn't hear THAT, and I'm pretty sure that was on purpose!

The 'insatiable one' wanted to lie on top of me for a while, but I wasn't ready to snuggle. I rolled her over, gathered her ankles over my shoulders, lifted her ass off the sofa, and drove my cock all the way to her cervix. She yelped, whimpered, and sunk her fingernails into my triceps.

"What's wrong? Still not man enough for ya?" I challenged.

She didn't answer, but wriggled enough to change the angle of entry; then she began to meet my every thrust. She didn't have the upper hand like this, but it kept my cock from penetrating directly through her vagina. That meant it was slamming up under her mons. From her reaction, there must be something to the "G-Spot" myth, because her eyes opened wide and she began crying "Oh! Oh! Oh!" with each insertion.