It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to keep my weight on my hands to maintain the position, so I ordered, "One hand pleasuring your tits, the other your clit! Do it!"

Her eyes were glazing over, but she did as she was told, and I was shocked by how roughly she treated her boobies, especially her nipples. I had no idea they would stretch that far, and I would get cuffed about the head if I did that and twisted them too!

Her middle finger was strumming her clit, and I watched in glee as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her scream woke the dead two miles below on earth, just before she collapsed and went limp.

Well, fuck! Can the plane fly on autopilot while I fuck Addy? I really need to finish!

The Bose speakers smoothly carried Addy's melodious voice through the plane. "Fifteen minutes out."

I shook Kaitlyn awake and gave her the news. She came alive, reached into her makeup bag, and pulled out a container with towel sized wet wipes. "Use this one to clean yourself, use this one to clean the sofa, and then spray yourself with this cologne I brought for you."

She used two towels to clean herself, sprayed my favorite perfume on her breasts and coochie, and then quickly dressed. She opened the curtain, took her brush into the restroom, and came back with her hair looking as good as before. I was impressed by the eight-minute transformation.

We took the seats behind the cockpit and listened as our pilot checked off the landing procedures. She touched the plane down without a bump or squawk, and taxied back to the area we were assigned to park. An eight-passenger Explorer XL was parked behind our space. She killed the engines, a man placed chocks around the wheels, and she stood up.

"Before we get out, I have an award to present," she said dramatically. "Kaitlyn, please stand up!" She did, and Addy and pinned a pair of golden wings on her shirt. There was a sky blue center circle between the wing, with white clouds and an airplane. A tiny banner across the top of the circle read "Mile High Club". Kaitlyn blushed prettily, but smiled as she received the award.

When she finished pinning her, Addy stepped back, looked Kaitlyn over appraisingly, and observed, "I have to say, Kitten, that was the most dramatic entry into the club that I've personally been a witness to, and it rivals the legendary stories I've heard! Congratulations!

"Also, I'm going to have to call bullshit on your 'my ex doesn't pay any attention to me' lament!

"If that isn't enough attention, feel free to drop him and look for someone better. I think I'd enjoy not having attention paid to me the way he does!"

Turning to me, she continued, "Rob, I assumed you have a pin already, but if you don't, I'll get you one; that was a most worthy performance!"

She pulled a duffle bag out of the compartment above the first seats, and continued, "So worthy, in fact, I'm going to need to change out of these wet pants and panties, freshen up, and put on a skirt. I'm sorry to be out of uniform, but it's truly necessary in these circumstances."

Rob was chuckling at her impertinence and watching 'Kitten,' whose grin was spreading. "Do you need a towel-size wet wipe? I have some in my bag."

"If you don't mind. I've never had an orgasm before while flying a plane, much less a gusher like this! Henceforth, anytime I fly you two I'll wear a skirt and a pad in my panties."

Kaitlyn giggled, dug the container out and handed it to Addy, "Why did you call me 'Kitten'?"

"It was either 'Sex Kitten' or 'Fuck Bunny'. I don't know you well enough to call you Fuck Bunny yet, but I have a feeling that's more accurate. Am I right?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Kitten/Bunny's expression said yes, but she answered, "Maybe. I don't know you well enough to share that kind of information yet, but I can tell we're going to become close friends. Do you need any help cleaning up?"

Addy eyed her up and down, looked over at me, and replied, "Maybe not today; I'm not sure Rob is secure in our budding friendship, yet." She winked at me, then at Kaitlyn, and said, "I'll see you guys when you get back."

"Nope, clean up, change, and you're coming with us. And bring your firearm."

She blinked, but went directly to the back, duffle in hand. "Oh, it smells heavenly in here!" she exclaimed, before smirking at Kitten, who merely grinned in return.

"Are you two flirting?" I asked incredulously. "Am I going to have to also worry about the other half of the population - the part that isn't male?"

Kaitlyn blushed far too deeply before stridently repudiating the idea. 'The lady doth protest too much?'

My phone signaled a text just as Addy opened the curtain and walked down the aisle. The text said, "Johnson Park in Marble Falls, near the playground." Addy's little skirt stated, "My legs are as shapely as my butt, and I'm not afraid to show them off." I turned and walked to the open doorway, but Kaitlyn leered a bit before following.

I got to the bottom of the stairs in time to turn and watch each make her way down in her tight little skirt, and caught a few flashes of panties for my foresight. I doubt either sighting was inadvertent, given the satisfied smirks I got when I helped each down that final step.

These new relationships could get interesting.

Addy gave directions to the "ground crew" that was hovering around eyeing the beauties and the new aircraft, and locked the cabin. I took the keys from the one who approached, and opened the SUV.

"Is this Valerie's?" Kaitlyn asked.

"No, I bought it to get from the airport to the property, but we're meeting Valerie at a park in Marble Falls. Don't ask why - she's gone secretive on me. It has bench seats, if you both want to ride in front... or maybe in back, after all that flirting and innuendo."

They exchanged looks and giggles, but climbed in front. Their lack of modesty and decorum in letting the skirts rise up that far when they were seated was a bit disturbing, so I frowned at them, looked down at their legs, looked up, and maintained the frown.

They burst out laughing, and Kaitlyn declared, "That frown is not at all convincing when paired with the gleam in your eyes! Besides, you need to keep your eyes on the road - you're driving!"

Once I was on the highway and the cruise control was set, I nonchalantly laid my right hand on her bare thigh just below the hem - which was about 4 inches from her puss puss. She and Addy watched me, and then shared another laugh.

"So when you said he 'he rarely ogles or flirts with me anymore', you meant 'he can't keep his hands off me'? And, by the way, you've got shotgun on the way back."

More giggling ensued, which I stopped simply by moving my hand under her skirt and rubbing it against her panty-clad pussy. She froze and looked down at my hand; Addy watched my hand, and then looked at Kaitlyn.

"If you want to ride shotgun now, we can change places," Addy offered. Kaitlyn moaned and locked her legs around my hand.

"Stop now, or I'm going to have a wet skirt and an odor when we get to the park!"

It was my turn to smirk.

Valerie, Sal, Tommy, and another man were sitting at a picnic table under a Pecan tree that still had most of its leaves due to the warm autumn we're having. KFC buckets were scattered across the table, and we were invited to join them for lunch.

After introductions, Sal caught the golden wings pinned on Kaitlyn's shirt and gave her a knowing smile.

"Have a nice flight over?" he asked innocently. Kaitlyn blushed and Addy snickered before she could catch herself.

"I did," Kaitlyn answered with a red face, "Rob has a new plane so this was what our pilot called 'her maiden flight'." She faux glared at Addy, who ducked her head and snickered again. "The overstuffed leather seats even recline!"

"And there are three sofas and a privacy compartment," Addy added pointedly, deepening Kaitlyn's blush. The others grinned at her, and Valerie whispered, "Congratulations!"

That exchange made all of us friends; we dove into the fried chicken and sides while engaging in light conversation.

The light conversation died soon after we finished eating, when Valerie and George, the other man, exchanged serious looks and Val cleared her throat. "George, Sal, and Tommy are gun nuts. They spend hours at the range every week, trying out their latest and greatest toys, and that's when they get to bullshit with other good 'ol boys and fellow gun enthusiasts.

"These three all served at least one tour with Uncle Sam Misguided Children, and all have been in the sandbox. They also did time in Djibouti, and visited parts of Africa that shall go unnamed during the same time period you were there doing business. With that introduction, I'll let them take over."

George was obviously the spokesman, as they all looked at him and he cleared his throat. "We're gun nuts, but we're not nuts, and we're not traitors. We fought for the country we love, and will again if called upon. But we're also smart enough to sit quietly, listen, and nod a lot when nuts and traitors start talking - especially when they're trying to recruit us to their way of thinking.

"That happened Sunday afternoon, and we had a sit down that night. We don't really know you, Mr. MacGregor, but we know people who do; people who call themselves Rough Riders now. They have some nice things to say about you, and suggested we have a face-to-face."

He paused, looked into my eyes, and then at my female companions. "I see no sign of confusion in your eyes, and you haven't given me reason to exclude Miss Addy and Miss Kaitlyn. Just to be sure, may I continue?"

I nodded without hesitation, and he picked it up from there. "We put together names and contact information on the men and women that talked to us Sunday. Not knowing how secure our electronics are, I'm going to give you a paper copy with the leftovers food when we all leave, but bottom line, they are a fringe group associated with a larger group that intends to overthrow the government. From what they said, that's going to happen in the not-too-distant future.

"Nothing I'm saying seems to be a surprise to any of you, so let's see if this is. You, Mr. MacGregor, are near the top of their list of enemies of 'the mutiny against tyranny', as they call it."

Kaitlyn frowned and looked at Rob, who shrugged. "I have upset their applecart a few times over the years, and especially during the past two years, so I'm not surprised.

"Tell me this: how strong are they in this area? I was looking at this as an alternative to west Texas for my family."

Tommy answered, "We don't know. They say there are units in Lampasas and San Saba counties as well. Lots of folks around Lampasas work or are stationed at Fort Hood over in Killeen and I doubt they are involved, but we can't offer even a guesstimate as to numbers or weaponry.

"The ones we know have numerous semi-automatic weapons and plenty of ammo; as to more sophisticated weaponry, I can't say. If we try to infiltrate, we might learn more, but I'm not sure how long I can act like a sympathizer when I abhor their beliefs and plans."

I turned to our realtor. "Is this why you wanted to talk to us in person, Valerie?"

"Yes, but I also want to show you a house on Lake LBJ that is for sale. Since you got outbid on the Lake Buchannan house, this would be an alternative purchase that would draw their attention away from the other property. From what I was told, they seem to be watching you, and may even have someone inside your organization, so I thought this might be the misdirection you need.

"This isn't nearly as much house and it needs work, but it's very affordable as an investment. Buying it throws them off track; fix it up, and when this is over, sell it and make a profit. Plus, it gives us a reason to keep communicating with you, just in case. Would you guys like to take a look?"

We did, but the three men went back to work; Tommy had already seen it and had an estimate prepared, so his presence wasn't necessary. The house was neglected, and the floods a few years back did considerable damage to the boathouse, dock, and shoreline vegetation, but the location was excellent and it had potential. I called Ashley, gave her Valerie's contact info, and told her to make it happen, in my name. Hopefully, this purchase will draw their attention and we can enjoy our property on Lake Buck without too much security... but given what we now know, we will need security.

"Valerie, you said grandpa left the ranch to his son and three grandchildren, so it was divided into quarters. Who owns the quarter closest to us?"

"A daughter who lives far beyond her means and would entertain any reasonable offer, from what I've learned. Why, does CC Enterprises need more land for their retreat?"

"Maybe; contact her as a possible listing agent to see if she's interest in selling.

" I'm going to send a few men down to look around and decide how best to secure the place. They will do an aerial survey first, but then they will need to be on the ground for a day or so. How can we make that happen without alerting the workers at the house?"

"A survey crew, checking the boundaries? No one pays attention to surveyors, and it probably does need doing."

"Great idea, and we do have surveyors we can send. Thank you!"

The Explorer was stashed in the hanger I had rented, and we were airborne by six. It would be dark in west Texas, but this plane and pilot made that seem inconsequential.

The flirting and teasing from this morning was missing on the flight back, and Kitten's plans for another round were never mentioned. The conversation among the three of us focused on "The Mutiny against Tyranny" and the potential dangers in Burnet as compared to Fort Davis or Study Butte. It was a sobering afternoon, especially following the giddiness of burlesque and mile high initiation.

****

The next morning brought a cool front with rain to the high desert. It was welcomed and needed. Kaitlyn used the morning to make lists; lists of things to do at both lake houses, list of preparations for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and the pros and cons of staying here or at other locations as "the mutiny" grows closer.

I spent the morning with Claude and Colonel Hoffman mulling the possibility of a mole amongst us, and then considering who, or what, it could be. Do we have a traitor in our ranks who is positioned well enough to know what we're doing, or are we being spied on by an system so sophisticated we can't detect it? Or both?

We developed a list of our own, and Claude sicced the tech crew in San Antonio on them, and also told them to send a couple of guys out here to rat around electronically.

We ate lunch in the 'mess hall' with some of the men, with me acting the part of a rather naïve property owner who thought this was all a reserved training center. I doubt anyone of consequence was fooled, but few of the trainees know me, so it's a ploy worth trying.

Claude sent a secure email request to Secretary Yonkers at 11, and got a reply just after one. He agreed to meet with us by secure video conference 3:25-3:40, so I spent the intervening hours in communication with Ashely.

From her I learned that the opportunities in Eastern Europe are ripening quickly, so she's was planning to fly to Hungary after Thanksgiving and continue on to Romania for a very preliminary conversation with a key government official and the owner of a large O&G production and transportation company. Her impression is that some of the initial resistance is fading as the idea takes root, so I may be needed sooner rather than later.

It had been a busy day, but I stopped by the clinic at closing time to see if Dr. Eva could spare a few minutes. She was closing things down when I was escorted in by her receptionist, who then left. Eva looked surprised, but only greeted me with a warm smile and asked what I was up to this afternoon. When I told her, she laughed, shook her head, and volunteered to help. I accepted, and we spent another twenty minutes planning before her phone rang and her children reminded her she was late for supper.

Halloween was two weeks away, and it fell on a Thursday this year. However, Friday was a teacher-training day, so the kids were off and the teacher training didn't begin until 10 am, at SRSU in Alpine. To make it even better, the junior high and JV football teams were 'open' that week, meaning the football field and parking lots were vacant. The district superintendent and principals loved my idea, pledging each class would have a booth, table, or game set up, and that they would work out which class offered which activity.

The party rental company was reluctant, until we agreed on mileage and a bonus for setting up and taking down, and then their rep became enthusiastic about all they could offer. I sent him a map of the space they had to work with, told him to go crazy, and he promised they would be there early Thursday morning to set up.

The Marfa teachers were also training in Alpine on November 1, and neither Marfa nor Alpine had community events planned for Halloween, so I asked the Fort Davis administrators to invite their schools, if they thought it was a good idea. They did.

Eva took over acquiring the costumes for our families and friends, via Amazon. I only had one demand, and she had already figured that one out. We both giggled, and Eva said there would likely be more than one of those costumes, but ours would stand out anyway.

Meanwhile, back at the farm, Kitten only came out to play after bedtime. She was up early, made sure the children were ready and well fed, worked out with Felix, ran, spent an hour on Tuesday and Thursday on a video call with her therapist and counselor, and emailed with either Tommy or Sal ever day or two about the lakehouse improvement projects. She also emailed every other day with CC Enterprises attorney in Austin, who copied the content and sent it to Tommy.

She had been rather restrained in her 'love making' for several days. It was Saturday morning, and I whispered, "How about opening Kaitlyn's Box just a tad tonight? I'm ready for a night with Kitten."

She just petted my face, smiled, and warned, "You better be careful what you ask for!" I winked.

I worked out early, and saw her talking to Eva when I came back from the gym. The day was rocking along in a normal way - the uncles came over, and Claude, Clay, and I took the kids to an 'oasis' we discovered in the foothills on the near side of the 6400 Ranch. The spring bubbled from the earth near an uplift, flowed forty-three feet along a rocky bed, and disappeared into the ground just before another uplift.

Naturally, Doc turned it into an educational experience, encouraging the kids to talk about what the underground 'river' must look like, and raising the question of whether there is a hidden cave somewhere on the property we could enter and watch the river. We spent some time looking, to no avail, but they wanted to try again sometime.

I was dropped off at home, Eva got in, and three SUVs left for a children's fair at the courthouse in Alpine. With a secretive smile, Eva advised me that Kaitlyn was upstairs waiting for me. My heart raced as I hustled to the house; they last time we were alone in the afternoon, Gypsy Rose Lee appeared.

When I was on the third step, a woman in a long, tight black skirt, white blouse, black hose, and clunky black shoes appeared on the landing. Her hair was up in a knot, and she wore black-rimmed glasses. Apparently, I was looking at an old-school teacher, with her hand on one hip, a ruler in the other, and an angry-ish look on her face.

She was the hottest teacher I'd ever encountered, not only in terms of body composition, but also because her eye makeup was overdone and her lips were glossy black.