All Comments on 'It Began on a Christmas Ch. 03'

by desi_fuckdoll

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So sick, twisted, and depraved...

... that I've nearly beaten my cock raw reading through it twice. Can hardly wait for the 4th chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you are an excellent writer

Please do not forget your promise to continue Indian incest all are involved after your exams.We enjoy your stories Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sounds of words and their spellings

Loins is the word you should have used it the story and not lions, 'cause lions are animals of the 4-legged type. Loins on the other hand on males and females both are between one's legs. I am NOT going to apologize for trying to correct your spelling; because when I see incorrect spelling or words used in the wrong context, I tend to go a little nutty, and the misspelled or misused word distracts from the story so badly, that I quit reading said story and I HAVE to make a comment. Otherwise a good story line, I would tend to pronounce a word before using it. e.g. LOINS instead of LIONS. If you had edited your story before publishing, you may have caught the mistake. Keep writing mister.

Rudy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love this story!

I still have one chapter yet but I enjoyed this chapter I think even more than the other two! (Or I enjoyed them all equally, they all are so great!). Fuck I almost pissed my pants. Had to used the bathroom and come back just to end up cumming in the end. Uh my pussy has been on fire reading all of your chapters! I love this book! But Im not done yet :) Off to chapter 4 I go!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous