All Comments on 'It Begins Ch. 03'

by KathysClown

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Captivating

A very well written and interesting story. Of people learning from each other ,how to treat others with love and respect.

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 10 years ago
Fantastic series

This series has been fantastic. Please continue with this great story.

TYVM

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 10 years ago
So much more than other stories.

These two are exploring depths that I have only come across in some of the Romance category stories and few others here and there ..... and I absolutely love it. The fact that these two are discussing what is happening, how they feel about it, and how it reflects the changes in their relationship is something that all couples should do. You are doing an amazing job exploring and building up. I always want to see the main characters stay together, I am a romantic at heart, but I have very seldom wanted to see a solid relationship form like I want with these two. That being said, keep up your story line, no matter the direction, and don't let our comments influence you, it is an amazing story and you are doing an amazing job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another Chapter Perhaps

Please you have to write the next chapter. This very well written, it kept me reading and wanting to know what brother and sister were going to do next. So come on out with the next one soon please.

HotReginaHotReginaover 10 years ago
I love it!

I love that this series is a slow simmer instead of a just a hot flash, and then over. I need to read more, now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Getting Better!

Your slow build-up, and sensual writing combine for a very erotic and sensual story! Keep writing! PLEASE! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More PLEEAASSE!!

Brilliantly written and tantalising. More....

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago

A nice job of drawing the story out, but still holding at least THIS reader's interest. I like the way the brother (What's his name, anyway?) is gradually showing Kathy both his desire, and his respect for her choices, so that when she eventually gives in, it will be HER choice, as much as his. There is the evidence of his love, as well as his lust. Keep it up, please!

biotecbiotecover 10 years ago
slow cook just like it should be

this first 5 in a very long time. thanks, you can make this a long slow story!

Laguna852Laguna852over 10 years ago
Amazing as always

You definitely don't disappoint. Each chapter keeps getting better and better and I can't wait for the next one. Glad you kept the pace and didn't give in to complaints it was too slow. Keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't wait until

he gets into her pants in chapter 37 or so.

You really can pick up the pace a bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. Great Pace. The stories ratings prove it. Can not wait for more.

Young-in want it NOW. No Thanks! Thanks for the story

HeifelHeifelover 10 years ago

Sweet sweet story. I'm a hopeless romantic and a sucker for the slow build-up which you are doing really well. Keep it up and keep them coming. 5 stars from me :-)

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 10 years ago

So good. Love a courting piece. Take as long as you need, in words, but not postings! This story is so good, I just want to keep reading it, however long it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

Keep up the great story and the pace is perfect take your time telling it but hurry in writing it I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Lol, in just a few days he's gone from 'ooooooommm, boobies!!' To mister suave, rofl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is my first ever comment.

I usually don’t comment on the stories I read, but this series is truly something else. I can’t explain it, it’s just so real. Compared to other stories where the ‘sister’ will just see her brothers monter cock and want to fuck him, this has a mutual build up between both characters. You are a great writer and I want you to write things other than eroitica, because I think you could win awards.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

I love this series of stories and just can't seem to get enough. You have a very erotic way of telling a story. When reading I don't feel like there is anything wrong with what they are doing. They aren't hurting anyone and they are doing everything in such a loving way. Please keep writing.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 6 years ago
Too Much Tease ? ? ?

Usually don't like jerk off stories, or stories with too much tease. Seems you've got it just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you!

I am enjoying this so much. Nice writing, pace, Some of us were pretty slow getting started, so kissing and more kissing could be an end in itself.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Wonderful

This is a beautiful start, keep it up. 5 stars from me and take your time building their relationship i dont mind its beautiful to witness.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

the buildup is perfect, has me seriously hooked. Please keep going

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I think that the one thing missing at this point is Kathy needed to make some verbal affirmation of her feelings to match the physical affirmation of placing her hands on top of her brother's hands as he was holding her breasts. It reinforces why she was allowing the intimacy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous