All Comments on 'It Finally Happened'

by Big_Strokernc

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 8 years ago
good story

An open marriage can be so much fun for the right couple. I'll bet that you and Brad had awesome sex when you got home. I'd love to see this story continue.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Long time married couple who think like one person...

Long time married couple who think like one person...This is the case...Both were in agreement about it, both knew that what happened would never affect their marriage...3*

Ryan_52MRyan_52Mover 8 years ago
Great job!

I loved it. You remind me of me! Good job of telling a great story.

clackormanclackormanover 8 years ago
Are you kidding me???

I just read this and decided I needed to read some more of your submissions. So, I went to your profile and saw that this was your first one? Well. If you're going to debut as a writer, you might as well pull out all the stops, I say. I hope this will not be a one and done effort for you. I really look forward to reading more from you in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Surprise

I loathe this cuckold movement, but your story presented a very natural and believable sexual adventure. The detail was quite lurid and beautifully rendered.

It amazes me how many stories have a protracted buildup to the sex scene and then the denouement is over in just a couple of sentences. What? Why? Your narrative abilities, however, gave plenty of time for the reader to actually feel a palpable and steamy realism that was well-paced for the climax and ending of the story.

Bravo!!

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Very nice story.

I look forward to more from you. Well done and thank you for a bloody good read.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great read

Nice start to a series of fun filled sexy events. I want to play too. xoxoxoxAnnette

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
DisneyLand Moment

Reasonably well done but since when do two people hot to fuck head back to their rooms to get all dressed up just to meet in one room, jump on the bed and start to undress and fuck. It would make sense if they were going to go out first but really who would do that otherwise. 3*

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 8 years ago
Very nice

And refreshing to read a story that doesn't end in bitterness.

NiceSmileNiceSmileover 8 years ago
Realistic!

Nicely done.

It is the little details that tell me the author might have done this before. The communication with her husband, the photos of the preparations in her hotel room, etc. very realistic.

I was wondering where the condom came from; whether she (or he?) brought it from home or he dashed out to buy a pack before 8pm.

SimonLeBonMotSimonLeBonMotover 8 years ago
Good Effort

Nice pacing and reads like it is partially true at least. A quick proof-read would have been a plus. Still one of the better efforts of this sort of a story. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the scenario...

...and you write well. Getting out-of-town calls from my wife used to be a huge pleasure for me, as she was one of those wives who made it a point of pride to get fucked any time she went to a conference. She'd generally call me on her way to, or in her hotel room waiting to, get fucked, but always called afterward, sometimes when she was still out of breath. Good times.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

Predictable plot, but my erotic-o-meter was low (2/10). For me there was too much description of the sexual encounter and not enough build up to it. Also, there should be more tension between husband and wife, with lies, half truths and the husband left guessing about what is his wife is doing. That would help my erotic-o-meter climb towards 10. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shit. Holy shit.

LivelovecumLivelovecum7 months ago

Great story. I love tales by women of women taking Control of their own pleasure. Saying me too, I want what men believe they are entitled to.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 2 months ago

What a wonderful wife! Every man wants a wife like her!

I’ll never forget the first time Denise texted me a picture with another man’s cock in her mouth! My love for her magnified at that moment!

Great story!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

conference sex is a thing. Should be an automatic hall pass for both spouses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous