All Comments on 'It shouldn't have Happened'

by WirdSmiff

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Even without the incest ending . . .

. . . this was little more than a vini, vidi, fucki story.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Wouldn't everyone love to have...

Wouldn't everyone love to have a father like this? This isn't a story at all...Just a mini portrayal of two persons who don't know what remorse is...Serial killers are people like these two...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW❗OUCH✴✴✴

That's a very entertaining story. Good dialog, slow moving plot, with just enough character development. The ending leaves an opening for a lot of pain😣. If there is a chapter 2.

Looking forward to your next new story or continuation of this story. Thanks very much.

AMerryman

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
Big twist

You got me on that. There is only pain and heartbreak in the future. I hope the old man finds himself very lonely in his retirement when his son refuses to ever speak to him again. He won't be allowed to see the grandchildren that Bill's second wife gives him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's a fantasy!

Just to remind the guys moaning about it being sick...it's a fantasy...well written with a very funny punchline!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You could not leave me a bige enough

inheritance to stay married to the whore and I'd never claim you as my dad either. But I would out you to the entire community by paying for a billboard announcing your affair with my ex-wife.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
A very interesting piece of fiction with an unexpected twist

This site is called Literotica. It is a site for fictional stories with adult themes.

It's not a factual site, so why do people get upset and carp on about how horrible it is to read such fictional material?

For those of us who like this kind of fictional material, there is Literotica.

For those who do not like it, I think you will find the Disney Channel over there >>>>>>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Entertaining

Thanks, I look forward to more.

As for Mattblack's question, it has been fully and comprehensively answered thousands of times in the last three thousand years. 'It's fiction!' is an absurd response to reader involvement.

Also, he let himself down badly with the childish Disney remark.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
Okkkkkkkkk

I went to your Bio before I read your story, saw you were from the UK and thought Oh no another cuck story. Reading wise some of the normal words were done in US English so I was shocked (miles instead of kilometers). Through the first half of the story I was thinking the person was another female until you reviled the cock. It was then I assumed (bad word) that it would be the father-in-law. You said he was in his sixties and mentioned WW2, so I was figuring a story from the 50's or 60's but you said face time, ipod and blue pill so it had to be more resent. Now we get to my only problem, you never said anything about protection. Assuming (bad word) he was sixty and had his son when he was late twenties or early thirties his son would be only in his thirties as his wife. No mention of grand-kids already so in chapter two will we be seeing his son raising his half brother/uncle?

Don't you just hate those rotten Yanks with to much time on their hands to analyze your stories?

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
Your second foray into LW.

It doesn't seem to be going that well. You are a very good at writing, so I want to encourage you to keep writing and posting in LW. The problem with this story, in my opinion, therefore free of charge, is that it didn't go anywhere. You didn't invest enough into the seduction or sex to make it a hot read, and there wasn't enough exploration of the family dynamic to make it a serious look at that. The punch line was shocking, yes, but shock value is a low premium in a place like Literotica. A little more effort, please. Until next time, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I thought it was fun and funny.

It’s not meant to reflect the real world and real repercussions.

Lighten up, Francis!

And I’m not sure you should take any criticism seriously from people who can’t figure out when to use ‘to’ and ‘too’.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
I wish to thank

the Anonymous committer who so boldly pointed out my miss use of the all famous to and too. Criticism is such a harsh word, though appropriate but then that is what all comments are. To you Mr. or Mrs. Anon I thank you for pointing out my terrible use of the written word, if only every thing was voice recorded. I would like to say I will try harder but once you pass 60 you just don't give a shit anymore. WirdSmiff thank you for giving me the opportunity to vent. To all of the Anonymous commenters, come out of the closet and use a name that way one dose not have to point fingers at everyone in response. Did I get the to's right this time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The story was very light and fun

It’s a shame there are those who allow their own insecurities to blur the lines between fantasy and reality and find it necessary to make rude comments on a porn site. I am beginning to see what others are saying about “the LW troll”

tallman441tallman441about 6 years ago
Twist

Nice twist. Answers the question as to why the husband was not suspicious. Good story though.

266xxyz266xxyzabout 6 years ago
Really fun story

Fuk the critics Wirdsmiff! Write on. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
With the blessing of my husband

I fucked his dad for a year while he was deployed. We all agreed it was a good way to keep me satisfied, safe, healthy, and not pregnant. We had seen too many marriages break-up due to wives being unfaithful when husbands were away. I loved my FIL and he was a handsome, virile man. It worked out beautifully, and it ended when my husband returned home. It was a win, win, win situation. Good story, BTW!

looking4itlooking4itabout 6 years ago

Lol @ HDK

What a pretentious self-serving twit. Do you a prize for kissIng br’s arse?

AWAKADSAWAKADSabout 6 years ago
Re Delete, delete, delete

My sincere apologies to WirdSmiff, I suspect a gremlin on my browser, and accused the Author of having deleted comments on the feedback, which proved to be unfounded. Pheromones and all that surely played a roll, after all, some of us are not perfect.

WirdSmith, carry on, you have talent, and apologies again on demeaning your integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@Any man who....

Any idiot who gets upset over a fictional story on a porn site is even lower than that supposed trailer trash. Do you even realize how fucking stupid you sound?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@looking4it

Get a sense of humor, guy. That HDK comment was funny as hell! You have a couple of typos. I think you missed a word, and you misspelled "ass." Keep looking4it, and someday you might see a real live female ass. Looking forward to Saturday.

Decent story, but is fucking the daughter in law really worse than fucking a friend's wife? Either one is pretty low.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyabout 6 years ago
Well-written but

A well written story with a unexpected twist.

Both his wife and his father betrayed him.

I hope he has at least one loyal friend.

I've experienced family betrayal, not in a sexual sense, but in an emotional and financial sense. We only get one family, so I've chosen not to close any doors.

But if a family member, especially my father, betrayed me like this, I, like the Gladiator, would have my vengeance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
this would not be the first father in law to do his son's wife

I have never figured out why a father in law and/or son's wife would screw each other but I know it has happened in one or more of friends and relatives...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ok

Some people think this is a light, humerous story with a nice twist. Some people think this betrayal is fine, and makes a good story. Some think it is unforgivable behavior on the part of the wife and father. I am with the unforgivable crowd. "But it's fiction!" is the cry from those who like it. That's what I will say when Bill finds out and burns his wife and father alive. It's just fiction, a sweet fantasy story. No worries losers, this author won't write that story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Some people are more disturbed then other people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars

I loved it, wasn't sure where it was headed. Killer ending. 5 stars

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Wow... at least they're not screwing total strangers! LULZ!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

I would love to see a part 2 where Bill goes postal on his old man......Like fire and brimstone postal....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Patricide is such an interesting crime...

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

There are assholes and there are men who are the worst on earth. But the ugliest are relatives who assault the women of their own family. And a father who fucks his son's wife should contract HIV or terminal cancer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really believe part two will house the killer ending...

Ridiculous69Ridiculous692 months ago

You praise the cheaters and revel in the double Betrayal. Just sad and sick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWirdSmiff@WirdSmiff
Thank you for reading my stories. All participants in my fantasies that are taking part in anything regarding sexual activity, are over the age of 18 as required by US law regardless of age restrictions or otherwise in the country where you are reading them. My tales are pur...