It was Agreed

Story Info
My friend's wife & me.
1.5k words
2.79
22.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sahara picked me up from the Inverness airport. She was looking as delicious as usual; i don't know if it was just me, surely everybody could see how hot she was. On the drive to the house she told me she was wearing no knickers. My mouth went dry and my heart thumped.

"Did I hear her right?" I thought.

I so wish I'd told her to pull over & prove it. I was unaware that my friend had okayed his wife & I enjoying each other's mutual interest in intimate pursuits with and of each other. That weekend we opened that chapter of our relationship.

Over time we took sexual release from each other, on quite a few occasions with my mate in the room next door. Sadly, he had never joined in. He loves his wife very much and there is love that exists between all of us but he had never made an occasion a three. Despite that I know they talked about the occasions she and I shared.

On one such occasion I had spent the afternoon brushing against her, rubbing her gorgeous arse and nonchalantly (despite there being others very close by) cupping her fantastic breasts and squeezing her perfectly sized nipples. I would also exit the room and "text" her lewd comments about wanting to suck on her pussy and attaching selfies (just taken) of my aching cock dripping strings of pre-cum. Then I would walk back into the kitchen and the moment there was just the 2 of us I would place my thumb and forefinger (that still held the drips of cock syrup, sparkling in the light) at her lips. No delicate dabs of the tongue, rather a grasped wrist & my digits forced deep into her mouth, where she would moan (eyes looking at me) & suck my fingers clean. Then fingers out and back to her role of being a fantastic hostess.

She is so beautifully tuned & put together for enjoying stimulation; on another occasion in that kitchen I had placed a remote controlled "egg" inside her. I'd walk passed & hit the button, she let out an almost indetectable gasp & braced against the Aga. I would do a circuit of the kitchen "island" before gliding passed to release her from her rigour. She is hard-wired to enjoy being played with.

I believe she has the only really sensitive g-spot I've found. One night I had tied her to a chair, positioned her on the edge. It was on this occasion that I finally had it confirmed; as I sucked on her clit and slid 2, then 3 fingers into her honeypot she reached orgasm.

In the dimly lit room I couldn't see, but I could definitely feel and taste, a short fine burst of something I now crave. Her ambrosia; a spray of juice. I don't know it's make-up, cum or pee or something in-between, I don't care I only know I want it and as much of it as I can get. I want it in my mouth, on my face and running down my body.

The last time we fucked it was in the living room. My friend was away but we had to be quiet as there were others in the house. She doesn't use words a great deal, barely any but I feel she wants to. I was sat on the arm of the couch, cock pointing up, being beautifully cared for as her lips descended down along my shaft. As she did so I quietly spoke to her, almost in a kind of mantra, telling her that when she cums,

"Don't do this", I say.

I show her my hand and clench it to a fist.

"Instead, do this."

& I snap my fist open hard and fully arched.

I chant this to her in the hope that at the moment when she cums, I will receive not the briefest of sprays but a gout of nectar that leaves me dripping in her offering.

I tell her that she is;

"Sucking my cock beautifully", "you're beautiful, fuck you're going to make me cum hard", "I'm going to shoot my cum in you, on you, all over you".

& she responds wantonly moaning. I start asking her, as I slowly rub her pussy,

"What do You want Me to do?"

"Tell me what you want!"

She shakes her head resisting. I push her forward onto her hands and knees and slowly drive my cock into her pussy,

"Tell me, TELL me!" I urge.

We are both elevated onto THAT plain of a sexual high, if you've truely been there then you know that while daily life goes on you just yearn to be elevated again. To stay there, I believe, must be nirvana. There on the Plain my nostrils were filled the smell of her sex and my ears, the thump of my heart.

"What do you want me to...?" I asked.

"I want you to fuck my arse", she quickly spoke.

It was the first time she had spoken in such intimate terms but that door was open now & I had hope we could force it open wider & get her to vocalise her most base desires.

Sadly that night we didn't indulge in the delights of her arse, but I think it was I that introduced her to pleasures that can be found there.

For example, once in the garage we rendezvoused & I slowly pushed a butt-plug into her. I placed her right foot on the mower, she braced her hands on something and I slide my cock into her hot, tight, gripping pussy. I held her left hip & with my right hand started to strum on her minora, majora and her swelling clitoris. At THAT moment, I slid my left hand up & squeezed her nipple firmly and suddenly it began; a gasp and rhythmic waves of convulsion, with a frequency of about 1 every 3 seconds. I was strumming feverishly on her clit, pinching her nipple and gripping her waist with my elbow so as to hold my cock locked deep in her, with her arse no doubt gripping and releasing the plug.

As she descends from the high she gets total body sensitivity. At times it is so bad that it's hard to touch her. I'd love to tie her down one day when she's like that and stroke her entire body with feathers. I think that it may be the gateway to a greater "cum" release from her.

Back in the garage, once I can touch her again I draw the plug from her then she turns and watches as I thrust the butt-plug in my arse and my cock, slick with her nectar, jumps. She smiles a glazed, knowing smile and releases a quiet chuckle, then effortlessly glides to her knees in front of me. With her right thumb and index finger she forms a tight ring around my cock head and pulls taught, then she dips her head, opens her lips and draws her top lip & tongue along the length of my shaft, from base to tip, as if savouring her own juice that coated my cock. She dipped her left arm between my legs and her left hand worked the base of the plug. As you can imagine, I'm already gliding on the Plain; her sex fills my nostrils, my cock is right down her throat (yes, she can do that too!), her right hand thumb & index now form a ring around the top of my ball sack and gently pull down.

Her hand is working the plug in my arse and any moment I'm going to cum crashing off the plain. Then it happens, she draws back a little, starts hand cranking and moaning urgently...she is urging me to feed her, to release my seed and nourish her. At that moment it begins; my hips push forward, jerk & vibrate, she moans again as i pulse strongly, 2, 3, 4 times. At some point there I hear her gag as she swallows me down (I wish she wouldn't gag but she often does. I'm not sure if it's a gag or a cough but love her, she nearly always swallows).

I like to watch my seed jump the gap but she usually dives on fully after the first spurt or 2. I like to think that some part of what she has consumed of me is now a part of her, a small part of her I provided.

Regrets; 4 so far;1. She has yet to give me a promised glass of her golden offering. 2. That I never got to feed off her breasts, if only it was not so hard to restart. I know she would like feed me while riding my cock. 3. That she has yet to peg me & I'd like her to try to fist my arse. 4. I'd like my mate to join in.

I miss you & your texting stirs me. i wish, in vain, that we could play as 4!