All Comments on 'It was Always You'

by Tymak8

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful!! just Beautiful!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to read about Ezreal fucking jaxson’s ass and Jax sucking Ez and swallowing his cum. A sexy former straight dude going all out for his gay lover is so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think your story suggests that Jaxson has a hairy chest. Please write more and capitalize on this detail. Jaxson is one sexy guy! Love that they are in love!

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

The story is totally fine unless some 'slut' swears. I thought there was a joke about true love kiss with magical healing power But nevertheless.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

This definitely doesn’t suck. First story of yours that I’ve read and it’s Five Stars and a Follow from me. Third person is hard and for a first attempt you did fine. Awkward in places but that seemed to be verb tense choices messing with the flow. I’m sure you will improve with practice because you are clearly talented. Now I have to pick another one of your stories to see the difference!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story!

And I disagree with @anonymoys - no, definitely do not capitalize on chest hair details! :D

Smooth is beautiful :D Sexy, hard muscles...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTymak8@Tymak8
I do this for fun and because I’m lonely Email me! I love to talk about ideas! Buy me Coffee:) cashapp: $tymak8, amazon https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/11RMS57OXSW3B?ref_=wl_share My dream is to have someone draw one of my stories. That would be awesome!!