It was Always You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers

Ezreal gained a little courage and confidence. He turned around and did a small little wiggle of his ass. That was it for Jaxson. Jaxson rushed over to Ezreal, picked him up, and put him back on the bed.

Ezreal's little squeals as Jaxson flung him around turned him on even more. Jaxson stopped by the edge of the bed and freed his hard cock from his underwear.

Ezreal jaw almost hit the floor as he saw Jaxson naked for the first time with his seven inch girthy cock swaying in front of him.

"Oh my, it's so big." Ezreal thought to himself as he turned over and crawled on all fours to Jaxson. He reached Jaxsons cock and grabbed it at the base. He became intoxicated by the heat and weight of it. He never felt so small until he had Jaxson's cock above his face. But right now he didn't mind that. He loved how small he felt for his man.

Jaxson let out a moan of relief and saw that Ezreal's hand could not wrap around his cock. He started the thrust his hips as Ezreal started to stroke his shaft.

Ezreal was amazed at how beautiful his man's cock was. He analyzed every vein popping out, the thickness of the shaft, and the beautiful pink cock head. His mouth started to water. He needed it. He needed it inside him no matter where it entered first. He just looked into Jaxson's eyes and started to kiss the length of the shaft. Teasing him. Making Jaxson moan for more. He had his cock twitching every time his lips made contact with his shaft.

Jaxson could not help but stare at Ezreal's beautiful dark eyes. He caressed his silky hair. As if to say, "I need you."

Ezreal was more than willing to oblige. He sucked the head in his mouth. He moaned at the heat of his cock enveloping his mouth. He wrapped his tongue around the head, allowing himself to taste every inch. He extracted his first drip of Jaxson precum. Ezreal moaned tasting Jaxson. And those moans made Jaxson feel vibrations throughout his body.

Jaxson's moan got louder. His hold on Ezreal's hair got tighter. He would not last much longer if Ezreal's tongue kept dancing around his cock.

Ezreal worked Jaxson's shaft expertly. Switching between working it with his mouth then back to his tongue. Applying the perfect amount of suction.

Jaxson's hips started to match Ezreal's mouth. He wanted to put it all in. He wanted to feel his throat.

But Ezreal teased. He got off his cock, and smiled as if to say "not yet." And took one ball in his mouth and bathed it in his spit and sucked hard.

"I've been waiting so long for your cum. I need all that you can make. Give me all your baby batter." Ezreal moaned as he went back to worshipping both balls.

Jaxson's head flung back, enjoying the most sensual blowjob he's ever had. But he had enough of the teasing. He grabbed Ezreal's head from his balls. Brought it to his face. Kissed him hard and said, "I need that little throat of yours."

"Well make sure you save yourself for my little hole too. That's where I want your cum. Ok, big boy?" Ezreal winked as Jaxson forcefully pulled Ezreal's mouth back to his cock.

No more teasing now. Ezreal wanted to show Jaxson what he's been missing out on. He took half of the shaft on his first attempt. As his saliva built up around Jaxson's cock, he had the proper lubrication to take Jaxson deeper and deeper. Then finally, his lips met the base of his cock and Jaxson roared at the feel of entering Ezreal throat. Saliva started to form around Ezreal's chin and he nearly choked at the thick cock keeping him from breathing.

Jaxson released his cock from Ezreal's throat. Ezreal collapsed on all fours trying to regain his breath. But the sight of seeing Ezreal spit around his mouth from deepthroating his cock invigorated him. He brought his lips to Ezreal's and lapped up all of Ezreal's spit.

"Oh, you nasty boy," Ezreal said.

"Only for you." Jaxson picked up Ezreal and put him on his back.

Ezreal knew what Jaxson wanted. But the thick cock swinging near his entrance almost scarred him for a second.

"Get the lube from the drawer over there. You're going to split me in two with that thing of yours."

"Good. You are an annoying brat that needs to learn his lesson," Jaxson said as he grabbed the lube.

"Teach me, baby," Ezreal replied as he got on his back.

"I think I'm going to fall in love with that in a minute."

Now it was Jaxson's turn to hesitate. His mind was pondering, "how the fuck do I lube up a boy."

Ezreal knew and answered his thoughts. He coached him on how to prep him. And after a nice fingering him for a minute, they were both ready.

"How do I do this?" Jaxson said as he kept his cock at the entrance.

"Oh just fuck me Jaxson!" Ezreal said in annoyance towards Jaxson's constant hesitation. He brought both hands to Jaxson's ass and pushed him inside. Maybe a little too hard because Ezreal yelled out loud enough for the neighbors to hear. "Fuuuuuck, unngg, too much. Fuck."

Jaxson held himself inside Ezreal. He nearly lost it all as he felt Ezreal's hole contracting around his cock, trying to get used to the invasion.

"Okay baby, I'm ready. Use me however you want." Ezreal voice got soft as he was trying to get used to the pain but also the pleasure of having Jaxson inside him.

Jaxson started thrusting slowly. As if he was getting used to this new sensation. He's never done anal before. But, Jaxson could not believe how good it felt. It felt as if his cock was melting in his warm hole. His body eventually went limp and his entire weight enveloped Ezreal.

Ezreal ran his hands all over Jaxson's muscles. His high-pitched moans near Jaxson's ear drove Jaxson to go harder. He felt full, fulfilled, and happy. Jaxson's cock was making him go wild. With every thrust, his eyes rolled back in his head. His little cock was hard and he loved the friction of Jaxson's abdomen rubbing against his cock.

Jaxson moaned in Ezreal's ear, "Fuck baby I'm gonna cum."

Ezreal grabbed Jaxson's firm ass and in a lustful tone responded, "what's been stopping you, baby? Pump your seed in my little body. Make me yours. Never hold back with me."

There was no going back for Jaxson. He pushed up Ezreal's right leg in the air to give him a better angle. He pumped with no remorse.

Ezreal moaned "yes, yes, yes, Jaxson yes. Fuck me. I'm all yours."

Ezreal brought his free hand to his cock and stroked it hard. But Jaxson had a needy urge to get his boy off. He wanted to be the one to do it. So he swatted Ezreal's hand away from his little cock. He replaced it with his hand which enveloped Ezreal's entire cock. He gripped hard and pumped Ezreal cock until Ezreal shot four spurts on his belly.

Jaxson's eyes went wild as he saw his boy cum on himself. He leaned down and gave Ezreal a hard kiss as both their tongues danced around one another. Jaxson brought his forearm around the back of Ezreal's head and held onto him as he pumped harder and harder. Jaxson's mind went numb and with two final big thrusts, he shot rope after rope of cum inside Ezreal.

They lay there after they finished. They cuddled and listened to each other catch their breaths.

"That was amazing," Jaxson said breaking the silence.

"Better than your sluts?"

"Fuck yes. But just because it was with you. I love you, Ez."

"I love you too."

From that day on, Jaxson and Ezreal were inseparable. They were living each day with one another by each other's side. Taking on the world together as they filled whatever hole they both individually had.

Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers
12