All Comments on 'It Was Fate Ch. 07'

by SashaSOGood

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't care that it wasn't hot...

I do care that it wasn't long. After all of these months, it should have been. I had to re-read the other chapters, just to remember what the heck this was about, and then the update was only page. I have liked this story from the beginning. Hope to see an update, soon.

lili82lili82over 12 years ago

this is way better than Fate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
????

Collin stated in the first or second chapter that he a lone could destroy the whole rouge pack so why is he sending them a way. just take the a couple of the elites and go kill them. that is the issue i have with the story it self. Please try not to take so long on more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
eminate vs imminent

eminate = to come forth from a source (the smell eminating from the flowers)

imminent = ready to take place (he was in imminent danger of falling)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it coming

Please do not keep me waiting for the new chapters! I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
shock

I can not believe u made me wait this long so u cld rite 1 page bt still thank u for da update nd story is great. I really like emma nd alec :)

MsShaybabeMsShaybabeover 12 years ago
Please finish story

This is a pretty amazing story...I like Collin and Anabella and all the other characters. Please update story and finish it ...don't make us wait to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You have to post more often and longer chapters

I remember reading this story a long time agao and I know I liked it, but I am not sure I want to re-read all the chapters, because I have forgotten the storyline. So make up your mind and finish this story otherwise you are going to lose a lot o readers.

No one wants to wait forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really interesting , but

Hi. Your story has me intrigued! However the shocking grammar and spelling totally puts me off. I noticed a few people have advised you to look for an editor, but so far you have ignored that advice. Maybe I could just urge you to consider looking into getting an editor? I'm sure you will improve radically!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous