All Comments on 'It Was Fate Ch. 07'

by SashaSOGood

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really interesting , but

Hi. Your story has me intrigued! However the shocking grammar and spelling totally puts me off. I noticed a few people have advised you to look for an editor, but so far you have ignored that advice. Maybe I could just urge you to consider looking into getting an editor? I'm sure you will improve radically!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You have to post more often and longer chapters

I remember reading this story a long time agao and I know I liked it, but I am not sure I want to re-read all the chapters, because I have forgotten the storyline. So make up your mind and finish this story otherwise you are going to lose a lot o readers.

No one wants to wait forever.

MsShaybabeMsShaybabeover 12 years ago
Please finish story

This is a pretty amazing story...I like Collin and Anabella and all the other characters. Please update story and finish it ...don't make us wait to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
shock

I can not believe u made me wait this long so u cld rite 1 page bt still thank u for da update nd story is great. I really like emma nd alec :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it coming

Please do not keep me waiting for the new chapters! I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
eminate vs imminent

eminate = to come forth from a source (the smell eminating from the flowers)

imminent = ready to take place (he was in imminent danger of falling)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
????

Collin stated in the first or second chapter that he a lone could destroy the whole rouge pack so why is he sending them a way. just take the a couple of the elites and go kill them. that is the issue i have with the story it self. Please try not to take so long on more chapters.

lili82lili82over 12 years ago

this is way better than Fate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't care that it wasn't hot...

I do care that it wasn't long. After all of these months, it should have been. I had to re-read the other chapters, just to remember what the heck this was about, and then the update was only page. I have liked this story from the beginning. Hope to see an update, soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous