It was the Worst of Times Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers

Maggie covered her pussy then said, "Come on we have things to do yet. "

Maggie then handed the naked Brenda some clothes, "Here put on your uniform. The rule is that you always arrive in modest street clothes, then they put on the uniform."

The Uniform consisted of a large red skirt which would be very easy to raise. No panties, of course, a red garter belt with red hose and a red bra were nipples and aroura were exposed for client's pleasure.

She took her upstairs to a tastefully decorated living room with lots of couches along all the walls. A the bottom of the couch was a name engraved in brass fastened to the base of the couch. Brenda was somewhat to see her "work name" on it.

"Every girl has a couch where her client will sit waiting for her or for making small talk o her before they enter her room. Follow me."

Brenda tags along to a series of doors set opposite of each other down a hallway. When they get to the last room it also has a heroine's work name on it.

"This is your room, Brenda, only you have access to it with this key." Maggie hand Brenda a key," I suggest you put it on a key chain and keep it in your work purse. Honey, never put anything personal in your work purs, not even pictures of your children. I have this rule to protect you and the ones you love.

"Now open the door."

Upon opening the door, Brenda's eyes popped open. It was a luxurious room with a double bed, a chest of drawers, there were several mirrors and several buttons, an armchair, a door leading somewhere or into something. there was a huge washbasin. Her eyes could not take in"

"I would suggest that you become acquainted with this room this afternoon before you begin taking clients tomorrow. There is are both an inventory of items and where to find out where things are.

"These buttons you see posted ate for you to call for help if you need it. I have two bouncers available day and night for your protection. I have not lost a girl yet and I don't plan to."

"Lunchtime Brenda."

After lunch, they got dresses then went to a photographer. Brenda was pictured semi-clothed in lingering and of course nude. Then came the sex shots.

"Brenda I want you to meet Ron and Tom. They will be fucking you this afternoon.

"Brenda, suck Ron's cock until he cums in your mouth."

She licks his swollen shaft. He's way past ready to fuck her things and a little bit of licking will bring him off. He will shoot his load in her mouth after a few minutes.

She takes all of him into her mouth and begins to suck and lick. As she thought, she was swallowing his seed in a minute or two.

"Damn Brenda you are a natural," the photographer said as he took the photo of her licking up the cum that got away off her finger.

"Okay lady, lay on your back then spread them, Tom is going to fuck you."

A wide-open Brenda greeted Tom when he got his cock at her entrance ready to push in.

"Are you ready," he asked and Brenda nodded a yes.

The head of his substantial cock separated the lips of her pussy then it was at the entrance of Brenda's love caverns then with a slight thrust he was in her. Brenda felt his cock invade her pushing through the gate which guarded her vagina and for the first time in over two weeks Brenda felt like a woman. She had not had any cock in that long period of time, so Tom's cock felt like cool water on a parched tongue.

"Please, hold it there for a while, Tom. I want to savor the feel of your cock head in my entrance."

He was relishing the feeling as well. Her pussy was the best he's ever had and he was going to enjoy it every minute he was in her.

"Tom my baby, push it in until you are balls beep."

He pushed all the way into her. She felt his ball against her bottom. "Are you in me all the way Tom?"

"Yes," Tom replied, "I am in your pussy balls deep."

"Mmmm does it feel as good to you as it does to me?"

"You've got the best pussy in the world."

"Thank you, now fuck me, please."

He was a slow fucker in the beginning. He'd pull back until she feared that he would come out of her, but when the critical moment came he would push back in as slowly as he bulled out. He was driving her mad. She needed so desperately to cum and to feel his seed flood her womb. At the rate, it would be next year before it happened.

"Fuck me faster, please, faster."

"No, Brenda, I am enjoying this I'll go faster in a bit."

later,

"Tom, you are driving me mad. Please fuck me faster," she said almost crying as she said it because her frustration was getting so high.

"Okay, Brenda, I'll go faster."

When he begins to slide in and out faster, she looks back saying, "O thank you, Tom."

She felt the tension build within her. She was getting the cock she craved because she needed to have an orgasm, and have it soon. Tom's cock was giving her what she needed. Her first orgasm was almost there.

"Tom, fuck fast and harder. I am about to cum."

In the corner of her eye, she saw Ron beating his meat fast trying to get it off. Poor Ron she thought, watching this hot action but he was not part of it. She had to change that.

"Ron, please come here. I want to suck your cock."

He didn't need a second invitation to put his cock in her mouth. He moved fast and in a flash, Ron was being suckled as Tom was giving her a good fuck. All three were getting close to letting it fly.

"O God, boys I am cumming!"

"O Fuck! fuck, fuck, Aaaaggghhhh!" Tom fired his cum into her awaiting pussy and Ron shot his ropes into her mouth. She swallowed all of him.

"Maggie, did I pass?"

"Brenda, you passed and passed. I've never seen such a hot whore!

"Come to my office at 10:00 tomorrow I have work for you."

End of Chapter 1

dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers
12