It's An FPN World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As we discussed yesterday, this FPN stuff is history—by the way, don't forget to turn in your assignments from yesterday. As I was saying, FPN has changed our world, and certainly our school. Prior to yesterday, I have always been able to maintain a professional demeanor with my students. I never allowed myself to think about my female students sexually."

"You can think of me sexually, Mr. Wilson" Rae Brooks retorted, eliciting laughter from the class.

"I already have, Miss Brooks," Reginald shot back. The class roared. When it subsided, he continued.

"I have discovered that when faced with overt sexuality portrayed by Miss Brooks yesterday and Miss Mulroney today, among others," he looked at Melissa Homes who gave him a wink, "it is impossible to meet the standard I set for myself, which is, incidentally, not required by any regulation. Instead, I am to ensure that students, and for that matter, teachers—I don't know if any of you have noticed Miss Miller—are receiving the maximum benefit of their FPN sentences. Toward that end, Miss Mulroney will be helping me to demonstrate some of the new sex toys that school health and safety sent over." A raucous howl with clapping erupted from the boys in the class."

"I would like to point out that these tools are available for female students who might want to use them on a male classmate serving FPN B. Ladies, there is a harness you can wear to strap-on a dildo that would make most men envious for its size." This time the clapping was from the girls. "There are also but plugs of various sizes."

"Just as an aside," he said, having had a new thought "If you're a male and you find yourself in an FPN Class B situation, you would do well, I should think, to obtain a butt plug and use it. It will help when you find that someone has the urge to impale your backside." That got a few nervous snickers.

"Miss Mulroney, I see your legs are already spread and you're quite wet. Is it because you're anticipating what's to come?" She nodded.

"Class, you may leave your seats and gather around up front if you wish to have a better view." Then to April he said, "Put your feet on the desk, lean back, raise your hips high, and spread your labia."

April complied. She felt so deliciously naught with all of the boys, and some girls, staring at her spread pussy, but she found it most satisfying that Mr. Wilson was among them. He wasn't bad looking for an old guy, she thought.

Reginald positioned himself between her legs and examined her pussy. April had one of those clamshell types which normally kept everything buttoned up safe and sound, no protruding lips at all. Not that protruding lips were bad, Reginald thought, but the clamshell just seemed . . . tidy. April's pussy was tidy, indeed, he thought. It was beautiful . . . and wet. Wetter, even than Rae Brooks had been yesterday.

"Masturbate for us, won't you, Miss Mulroney?"

"Do I get to use one of those fun new toys?" she asked.

"In a moment," he answered. "Just indulge us using your fingers for now."

April Mulroney was no stranger to masturbation. She did it all the time. She had just never done it for an audience before. It made it even hotter. Her pussy was so wet, she wondered if she could fist herself. She'd tried to do it once but had only gotten as far as three fingers before she came and then lost the urge.

Reginald positioned his face right in her crotch, getting a close-up view he'd only previously enjoyed from porn vids. Then April came. And she squirted. Right in his face and all down the front of him. April was afraid he would be angry with her, but apparently this was the catalyst he needed to get him to spring into action. He cupped her ass cheeks in his hands—wonderful, full, round, ass cheeks—and buried his face in her pussy, probing its folds with his tongue. He had been wanting to do that since he'd first seen her this morning.

After a moment, he stopped and had April change positions to all four. Now her ass was perched seductively on his desk, her pussy, wet and dripping, clearly needing to be fucked. But not yet, he thought. He spied her sphincter, and decided it, too, was tidy. He did not resist the urge to lick it thoroughly and to probe it with his tongue. It occurred to him, then, that he would have the opportunity to do this every day this week. Reginald felt his cock stirring to life.

"Miss Mulroney suck my cock," he ordered.

"I will!" volunteered Rae Lynn Brooks.

"I appreciate the thought, Miss Brooks," Reginald said, "But Miss Mulroney is the one being punished, not you."

Reginald watched as April took his cock in her mouth. It was very erotic to see such a beautiful young thing staring up at him with his dick in her mouth. April was no amateur, either, Reginald noted. She had obviously had practice. After only a minute or so of this, Reginald's wand was in full bloom. He was ready to fuck this beautiful creature.

"Doggy-style, again, dear," he said to April.

Reginald grabbed a couple of squirts from the lube jar and smeared it on April's asshole just as he entered her. Her pussy had plenty of lube already. Reginald took his time fucking April Mulroney. Her cunt was delightful. So was her ass and he busied himself with lubricating her anus. As he shafted her pussy, he worked first one, then two fingers into her asshole. April moaned in response. Neither of them were aware any longer, of the bystanders all around them.

"Lube this up for me," he said, handing a dildo to Rae, who was standing next to him because she was curious to see his cock. She did so and then handed it back to him. Slowly, he pressed the tip of the dildo into April's anus which opened to accept it. Very gingerly, he pressed, then waited, then pressed some more, until a full four inches was inserted.

"Keep going, Mr. Wilson," April urged. "I want it all the way in."

Reginald complied, and soon, April Mulroney had the full ten inches of fake man-cock up her ass. Several students took pictures of April Mulroney being doubly penetrated.

April could not believe how good it felt to have cocks in both her ass and pussy at the same time. It was fulfilling, she thought and chuckled. Then she came. It was a different sort of orgasm than she'd ever had before. Very intense, yes, but something else she couldn't quite put into words. Her cumming must have pushed Mr. Wilson over the edge because she felt him cumming inside her, too. She was glad. She really liked Mr. Wilson. She appreciated that, even though he didn't need to, he asked her permission before having sex with her. Contrast that with that motherfucker Reicher, she thought. Mr. Wilson was cool, she thought, and man, does he know how to fuck!

"Thank you, Mr. Wilson. That was great!" She gave him an affectionate kiss.

"The demonstration did not go exactly how I anticipated," he apologized.

"Oh, you demonstrated just fine, Mr. Wilson," Rae Brooks said. "You can demonstrate on me anytime you want."

"Thank you, Miss Brooks," he said. "however, today, I'm still restraining myself from sexual relations with students who are not in FPN status. By Friday, who knows?"

"Okay, class, now it's your turn. You have the next twenty minutes to indulge your sexual urges on Miss Mulroney—after you turn in your homework. "Her anus is suitably prepped if any of you young men are uninhibited enough to attempt double penetration. I'm sure Miss Mulroney would find it . . . punishing," he said sarcastically. He realized as he was speaking that Rae Lynn was wiping his cock off with a sanitizing wipe.

"Miss Brooks, do you have any idea how inappropriate it is that you have my cock in your hand?"

"I don't think I do, Mr. Wilson," she said. She didn't let go either but continued fondling him. "I'm a bad girl. Maybe I should be on FPN Class B," she winked, still not letting go.

She had wonderful cleavage; Reginald noted. It was probably a bad time to notice because it made his cock come to life and that only encourage Rae Lynn even more.

"I've already violated two of my students," he told her.

"What's one more?" she asked. Now she was using the hand that had lubricant on it to stroke his penis.

"Not in school," he told her.

"I'll take that," she said, looking up at him with sex in her eyes. "You want me to stop this?"

"No . . . but, yes. Please."

"I can wait," she said. She left him hanging, literally, and went back to her seat.

Reginald turned to see that April was indeed getting fucked in both holes and sucking off a third boy. He decided it would be a shame to waste a perfectly good erection. He walked over to her and she took his cock in her mouth and switched to jacking off the other boy. She looked like a porn star, he thought, she was enjoying her 'punishment.' The girl new how to suck cock, Reginald thought, and soon he was shooting sperm down her throat. He moved away and put his penis back in his pants before Rae Lynn got any more ideas. And this was only first period, he thought.

"I'm only a little envious," said a voice that belonged to Melissa Homes, perched again on the edge of his desk and still not wearing panties under her skirt.

"Miss Homes, do you really always go about not wearing any underwear?"

"Why Mr. Wilson, how kind of you to notice." She shifted position so that her fully spread legs made her pussy easily visible. "I saw you and Rae," she said. "I'm pretty impressed that you shut her down. I won't even hold it against you that you finished in April Mulroney's mouth. Class B FPN and all. But it was good to see that I'm not the only one you turned down, and she even had your dick in her hands—hence the envy. What did you tell her to make her stop?"

"Not in school," he replied.

"That's it?" she asked. Then its full meaning registered. "Will you put me on that list, Mr. Wilson? Hell, maybe Rae and I could do you together. Would you like that?"

"It would probably kill me," he joked. "Miss Homes, I am still trying to maintain boundaries with regard to my students. While it has become acceptable for me to perform sexual acts with Class B offenders, it is still not for students not so designated." He sighed, suddenly tired. "I have already violated that boundary, too," he admitted. Why, he didn't know.

"Jane Griggs," she said. "I saw you two coming in together. You slept with her last night, didn't you?"

Reginald nodded.

"Then why won't you sleep with me?"

"Miss Homes, Melissa, I'm not proud of my actions regarding Jane Griggs, but our relationship consists of more than just satisfying sexual urges. I've already told you that I find you attractive, but I don't think it's right to engage in sexual conduct with students."

"You didn't have any problem engaging with April Mulroney," she said.

"Class B," he said.

"That's bullshit and you know it," she shot back.

"Yes. I know."

"Then don't be a hypocrite! Why would you think it's okay to fuck someone who can't stop you, but not fuck someone who wants you to?"

"Lower your voice, Miss Homes, please." Reginald had lost this argument. That was apparent. "In my defense, I did ask her permission before participating." He touched her hand. "Not in school," he said.

"That works for me, Mr. Wilson. I'll be looking forward to seeing you," she said and went back to her seat with a feminine swagger.

"For the remainder of the class," Reginald said loudly, "I want you to write about inequities in the FPN policy. Three hundred words, minimum," he said. "And you can't write about how you cannot think of any—that's an automatic fail. Questions?"

"Do the FPN sentences get handed out to males as often as females?" Brian Durkin asked.

"In my non-scientific opinion, it appears to be about a 1:5 ratio," Reginald said. "That's only an observation. You can't use that number. I'm sure someone is keeping track of that information and you can probably find it online."

No one else had any questions. Reginald sat at his desk watching as they wrote. Three hundred words was a pretty easy assignment. It was short enough to be easy but long enough so as to require some degree of thought, which was his ultimate goal. They weren't getting anywhere on the material in the textbook, he realized. He wasn't sure how they could when every class period began with an orgy.

Chapter 5

"Mr. Falcone," Reginald asked when the class had settled. No one was late or naked. "Do you care to tell us about your FPN experience, yesterday? It's not a requirement, but perhaps you can share something that will serve as a deterrent to you classmates, lest they find themselves subject to such a punishment."

"Sure thing, Mr. W.," Edward Falcone said with his customary insouciance. He came up and stood before the class, a picture of self-confidence, and, perhaps, a demonstrable failure of FPN to have any measurable effect.

"Like, at first it was pretty embarrassing, see. But I just shrugged and said to myself, 'it is, what it is, dude,' and kind of just accepted my fate. The first thing I noticed was, I got a lot of attention. I'm a pretty low-key dude, normally; so I was just, like, whoa! You know? And I get to first period and, you know, all the kids are talking and laughing—but still pretty cool. Nobody was really mean to me or anything. And then Mrs. Guber started fondling me—" Edward was interrupted by laughter but continued unabated. "I mean, I pretty much already had a woody, because of everyone starin' and stuff. Mrs. Gruber demonstrated all the things they could do to me. It started out being embarrassing, but then got kinda hot. Mrs. Gruber really knows her way around strokin' a weiner if you know what I mean." More laugher

"Then she has all the girls line up to take up where she left off. Some of the ones you'd least expect, really know how to handle a cock—I'm lookin't at you Katie Moss." He pointed right at her. His comedic timing was perfect. All the students laughed, including Katie Moss who fairly beamed with pride. "And second period was pretty much a repeat—except for Mr. Wilson didn't stroke me." More laughter. "Come to think of it, it was pretty much the same all day. Every class I went to, there was a line of hot chicks strokin' my willie. And three girls wrote their number on my arm, so I'll have dates lined up for a while. Dudes! I highly recommend FPN. But I have to admit that my dick needs a rest after all the action it got yesterday." More laughter followed by clapping.

"Thank you, Mr. Falcone," Reginald said. He wasn't surprised at what Edward shared. It was pretty much what he expected, but perhaps only Edward could spin it quite the way he did. "Do you feel punished?"

"Well, my dick is still a little red. Does that count?" More laughter ensued, of course.

"Enough FPN for today," Reginald said, disgusted with the whole subject. "Break out your textbooks and read chapter three: The Covid-19 Pandemic. We'll be discussing it for the remainder of the week, orgies notwithstanding." Reginald said that last part quietly to himself.

Reginald went back up and sat at his desk to review first period's homework. Some students seemed to regurgitate what they heard and saw from the media regarding the FPN Act and how it was supposed to function. A few students voice concerns similar to his, based on Rae Lynn Brooks mastery of her circumstances, that FPN may not be the punishment for some that it was intended to be. Others noted that the additional monetary component from licensing fees to venues incentivized the State to impose FPN sentences frivolously, especially if the defendant was deemed to be attractive.

"I heard you had quite the time with April Mulroney last hour," said Katie Moss, perching on the edge of his desk. She was wearing jeans, Reginald noted, so he didn't need to worry about having to contend with wanting to eat her tender pussy.

"Miss Moss, have you come to torment me for my moral turpitude?"

"Jeez, Mr. Wilson. You really need to learn to speak plain English," she said, deflecting. "No. I just came up to lobby for my cause. You've set a precedent that students are fair game, so I'm just throwing it out there: I'm ready anytime you are."

"Ready for what, Miss Moss?"

"Don't be coy, Reginald Wilson," she said, sternly, but in a low voice. "You know damn well you want to fuck me. I saw you staring at my ass. I heard you licked April Mulroney's. I'd let you lick mine, too, anytime you want. Just say the word."

"Miss Moss," Reginald said with some attitude after her outburst. "Is this some sort of game for you? Are you collecting notches on your lipstick case of teachers whose careers you have ruined by enticing them into illicit relationships? I fail to understand how I suddenly became the object of your affection—or lust, as the case may be."

"Reginald," she cooed, "I'm sorry you don't understand how hot you are. You're always so stoic, so proper, so . . . upright," she said. "And you're not bad looking for an old guy. Put that together with the standout erection you were sporting yesterday, and the way you looked at my ass as though you wanted to eat it, and you have the perfect storm of hotness. Now I want to fuck you. Repeatedly."

"I do want to eat your ass, Miss Moss," Reginald admitted quietly. "And to fill your tight little teenaged cunt with semen. I used to say that I don't engage with students sexually. I denied myself the luxury of idle sexual fantasies regarding my students because they were my students." He looked up at her with piercing honesty in his blue eyes. "In a day's time, because this FPN bullshit was thrust upon us, I have been forced to compromise in that regard. Not even I can resist the lure of young naked flesh being fondled and fucked in front of my eyes in a live-action sexual spectacle and come away unscathed. So, I lapsed, yesterday with Miss Griggs, and this morning, more fully, with Miss Mulroney."

"You see, I am old enough to remember when having sexual relations meant a level of commitment not to be taken lightly. I still feel that way. Even yesterday, with Jane, we shared a bond that extended beyond merely physical sexuality." He sighed. "With Miss Mulroney, it was mostly uncontrollable lust."

"Well, yeah," Katie said. "She's beautiful. Hell, I'd fuck her if I had the equipment."

Reginald pointed to the box of dildoes. "You're in luck, Miss Moss. Now we do have the equipment." The humor helped to diffuse his tension, but not the gravity of his concern.

"So, you're saying if I show up on your doorstep wearing a butt plug and nothing else, you'd fuck me?"

"I seriously doubt that I'd have the willpower to turn you away, Miss Moss."

"Katie, please," she said. "We have a thing now."

"Miss Moss, not in school, please. At least allow me to maintain the illusion that I still have some professional ethics left."

"That's fine, Mr. Wilson." She stood up but didn't leave. "You see? This is a perfect example of why you're so freakin' hot. No guy my age would ever be able to express himself the way you do. And the honesty! It makes my pussy wet!"

He watched Katie walk back to her desk. He thought maybe she had just a little extra shake in her ass as she walked. He realized his prediction about her had just been fulfilled. She was his undoing. Well, she along with Rae Brooks, Melissa Homes, Jane Griggs, and April Mulroney. The relationship hadn't yet been consummated, but it was on the books.

Chapter 6

Reginald didn't even get up from his desk before third period as he did customarily. Jane would be here soon. He'd have to confront his demon.

"I heard you had some pretty spectacular sex with April Mulroney first hour," Jane said, sitting in front of him on the desk, still very naked, very hot, and with legs spread to reveal a wanton pussy that was, though well used, none the worse for wear. "Heard she even squirted on your face. I'd do that for you if you wanted. Heard you tongued her asshole too. You're holding out on me, Reginald. What the fuck?"

1...45678...10