It's An FPN World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight, boys," he said to his friends who had resumed their places at the booth. "I'm calling it a night."

"Goodnight, Reginald," said Cam, Richard, and the others.

Reginald went out and went to his car, opened the door and got in. He had thought he locked the car before he went in to the Teacher's Lounge, but perhaps not. He fumbled with his keys, finding the right one and then, fumbled with getting it into the ignition.

"Maybe you should let me drive," said a voice from the backseat.

Reginald almost pissed himself. He glanced in the rearview mirror to see the face of Jane Griggs.

"How did you get into my car?" he asked.

"How do you think I got Class B?" she retorted. "Let me drive. You're drunk."

Reginald thought to protest, but realized she was probably right. And if he took a cab, he'd have no easy way to get to work in the morning and would have to come back to get his car. Both very big hassles.

"Fine," he said, and handed her the keys. He got out and moved to the passenger seat. Jane got into the driver's seat. She was still naked. Of course, he thought. Unlike school FPNs, court appointed ones lasted a full twenty-four hours a day for as many days as the sentence lasted.

"Why are you in my car?" he asked after she started it and backed out of the space.

"Because I didn't feel like staying at home so that my stepfather could share me with his entire bowling team," she hissed.

"He would do that?" Reginald asked, incredulous that anyone could be so dastardly.

"Has done that," she replied.

Reginald was speechless. He knew there were people in the world who were evil and depraved, but even Bob Reicher was a saint compared to this guy. He just found it hard to believe that there were such people while simultaneously acknowledging that they exist, and have existed since the beginning of time. He was a historian, after all.

"Did you plan on spending the night in my car?" he asked, and then felt foolish. He knew what she planned on doing. "I'm sorry for my stupidity," he apologized sincerely. "You're welcome to spend the night at my place if you wish. I'll probably end up in jail, but so be it. I won't touch you. You needn't worry."

"Oh, hell, Reginald, I was kind of counting on you touching me. I like it when you touch me. But not my motherfucking stepfather and his friends."

"Miss Griggs, I—"

"Really, Reginald?" she asked in exasperation. "Can you stop with the 'Miss Griggs' bullshit? You can relax. I know you're obsessed with your image as a teacher and you know I respect that. But earlier today you and I fucked and that changed things, because we both know that it meant something. It wasn't just fucking. So drop the teacher crap and just be a man. Be a man who loves a girl who really needs a decent man to love her. Can you do that?"

"I will try, Jane," he sighed. "I will try." They drove in silence for several blocks.

"I have always striven to behave professionally towards my students, you know. For nearly thirty years I have been able to maintain a professional demeanor. I have occasionally struggled with sexual urges when I would encounter a student whom I found attractive, or who was wearing revealing clothing, but have always managed to tamp them down because they were simply not acceptable in a student/teacher context. But today, Jane, I failed. I failed most egregiously with you, but not only with you. There are probably four or five other girls I've had dealings with today that could probably overcome my ability to say 'no' if they wanted to. I came so close so many times."

Jane reached over and took his hand. "I'm the one serving a Class B FPN," she said. "How in the hell is it that you're making me feel bad for your sorry ass?" She gave his hand a squeeze. "It only shows that you're human, Reginald. And that humanity is what made me love you. Today, you were human to me. You showed compassion, you showed weakness, and strength. Don't be so fucking hard on yourself."

"You say that you love me," Reginald said. "But I'm not sure how to respond to that. I certainly have feelings for you. But you are still my student. That's a stumbling block for me. And there are those other girls for whom I have feelings. Jane, I was never as confused even as a teenager as I am today. I'm used to being the one with answers, but today, I have none."

"It's okay, Reginald," she said soothingly. "I didn't ask you to marry me. Just be with me tonight. You know I'm going to be getting fucked a hundred times before the week is over. I just need you to be my rock. I don't have answers for you either. I'm the felon, remember? But two people who love and respect each other ought to be able to enjoy some quality cuddle-time, don't you think? I need you to be my refuge, Reginald. You don't have to be my husband."

"How is it that, in the space of a day, you became so wise and I became so foolish?"

"It's not that," she said. "It's that you just realized you can't control everything. In the classroom, you're the master, the one with all authority and all the answers. Today, real life just invaded."

"Indeed!" he agreed. "Say, Jane," he said opening the door after Jane parked in his driveway, "how is it that you know where I live?"

"Remember when your house got TPed on Halloween two years ago?"

"That was you?" They both laughed.

Reginald opened the door and showed her to the bathroom, gave her a clean towel and suggested she get a hot shower. He didn't say it, but she smelled like cum. She had it, dry and crusty, all over her.

"Why don't you take one with me?" she asked seductively.

"I thought that perhaps you might enjoy some privacy."

"I might enjoy your soapy hands all over my body more," she said.

Reginald didn't argue. He let go of his reservations with regard to Jane Griggs. It was clear, now, that they were lovers, whatever else they may be. He needed to be for her what she needed him to be. And she very clearly articulated what that meant. She was a bright girl. And a beautiful one.

Reginald did allow his hands to roam freely over Jane's athletic young body. Before today, he probably would have felt like a pervert doing it, but after what they'd been through, after what they'd shared—well, he still kind of felt like a pervert, but console himself with the thought that she didn't feel that way about him.

They fell asleep, spooning, after a slow and delicious fuck where she rode his amazingly rigid cock cowgirl style while he fondled her pert breasts and twiddled her nipples with his thumbs. They had orgasmed nearly simultaneously. Body racking, exhausting, orgasms.

Chapter Four

Reginald's alarm went off at 5:30 AM as it did every weekday. The first thing he saw upon opening his eyes was the tattoo between Jane Grigg's shoulder blades. It featured a West Syrian cross superimposed on angel's wings with roses on vines extending from behind the wings on each side. He wondered why she chose such a design, but now was not the time. He had to get ready for work.

He went into the bathroom to piss and shave. He had just lathered up when Jane passed behind him on her way to the toilet, goosing him on the way. After pissing, Jane stood behind him, watching him shave. The intimacy was comforting.

"You want me to fry up some eggs for breakfast?" she asked.

"That would be nice," Reginald said through puckered lips. It occurred to him that it might be difficult since she didn't know where things were in his kitchen, but he figured she'd manage. She was a smart girl.

By the time he emerged, shaved and dressed, Jane had eggs and toast sitting on a plate for him on the table.

"I thought you had to be British to eat orange marmalade," she quipped as he sat down.

"I don't believe that is a requirement," he said with mock seriousness. "Marmalade may be enjoyed by anyone with a taste for it. Do you like it?"

"It's different than what I'm used to—grape jelly. But I guess so." She pointed to his eggs. "Eggs okay? I guess I should've asked you how you liked them."

"They're fine, Jane. I'm not that particular as long as they're cooked. Thank you for making breakfast. It's a nice treat."

"Don't you usually eat breakfast? Most important meal of the day!" she said, imitating a popular breakfast cereal commercial.

"Yes, but usually only cereal, or occasionally, yogurt. I don't usually have time to fuss with a big breakfast."

"I have plenty of time since I'm already dressed." She made a swooping motion with her hands displaying her nakedness. "All I have to do is wash my face."

"Well, you'd better get to it," Reginald said, forcing himself to stop staring at her tits. "We have to leave in about five minutes."

As they were pulling out of the driveway, Reginald brought up something that had been troubling him since last night when Jane made their hypothetical relationship a full-fledged reality.

"I'm having difficulty with the fact that I'm going to have to watch you get groped and fucked by everyone at school."

"Have you gotten possessive, Reginald?" she said with a crooked smile and raised eyebrow. He opened his mouth to respond but she cut him off. "We can't have that kind of relationship, Reginald. I'm going to be getting fucked continuously for the next four days by anyone and everyone. And you," she paused to gather her thoughts, "you already said you have other girls lined up who you want to fuck. Knock yourself out. We're having a season, Reginald. I need you now, but I probably won't always need you. That doesn't mean we shouldn't treasure what we have now, and it doesn't mean you can't take advantage of whatever pussy comes your way."

"What you say makes sense," Reginald said "But it's still going to tear me up inside."

"Reginald, you'll see me having sex, sure, but what you and I have is different and you know it. Don't stress about what you can't change. And," she shifted gears mentally, "since we're still on the subject, are you going to fuck me first when my twenty minutes kicks off?"

"You know I'm struggling with the appropriateness of sexual relations with student. I've failed to make that distinction with you—"

"Which is exactly why you might as well fuck me first every day."

"I really don't think I should be fucking anyone while I'm at school."

"I admire your discipline, Reginald," she said unbuckling her seatbelt after they parked. "But I think it's only a matter of time before another me comes along and destroys your resolve. I don't want you to become a blubbering mess when that happens. You should just recognize the world is a different place, school is a different place, and adapt." She blew him a kiss as she went to her locker.

Reginald stopped by the teacher's lounge—the one at school—to grab a cup of coffee before heading off to class. He was surprised to see Melinda Miller there, still naked with a Class B badge. She looked good, he thought. Her piercing blue eyes were such that they drew his focus away from her attractive breasts. Her blonde hair was pulled up in a messy low bun that was so popular these days. The style suited her.

"Mr. Wilson," she said curtly, "I don't know whether to thank you or to be pissed off at you for not fucking me last night."

"I'm sorry, Melinda, I had had a few drinks and wasn't thinking clearly."

"So, how about now?" she asked seductively. "I'm fresh and there's no one else here." She stretched her neck and planted an erotic kiss on his lips.

Reginald felt her hand grasp his hardening penis through his trousers. He pulled her hand away.

"Miss Miller, I very much appreciate the offer, but I'm due in class in a few minutes. Perhaps, another time."

"I'll be in the cafeteria fifth period if you change you mind," she said behind him as he walked out, coffee in hand.

What has gotten into that woman? Reginald wondered. It's almost like she's turned into a sexaholic. This was a facet of FPN he hadn't previously considered. Perhaps she was mortified initially, but after being boffed repeatedly at school and at the Teacher's Lounge, she may have begun to get aroused by it. Supposedly, she had a two-week sentence, so Reginald hoped she maintained her sanity. He wasn't sure how she would ever be able to teach again after spending the first twenty minutes of each of her classes fucking her students, and the entire fifth hour fucking anyone else who happened to get in line. Surely, she will have fucked everyone in the school with a penis by the end of her sentence.

Reginald was about to say "except me," in his head, but he stopped himself. Jane was right. He was going to buckle eventually. Perhaps not today with Miss Miller, but with someone, probably one of his students. An image of Tatiana Lebedev popped into his head. She could do it, he realized. If she ever approached him as a Class B, he knew he wouldn't be able to resist. She had all the sexuality of Rae Brooks, Ann Baxter, and Jane Griggs combined. He'd kiss her ass on the courthouse steps with a television news crew filming live. Sheesh! He thought. Before yesterday he never would have entertained such thoughts. Thinking about Tatiana in a sexual manner was simply something he'd never allowed himself to do. Now he couldn't stop himself. And she was in seventh period, too, with Ann Baxter and Jennifer Carson. He was doomed.

He arrived at his classroom to find that someone had left one of those toilet seats on legs with a clear bucket suspended below the opening—so that everyone could watch, said an attached sticky note. Additionally, there were several sex toys in a box on his desk, three different sized butt plugs, a couple of large dildoes (larger than most men) which could be attached to a harness so that females could more actively participate on Class B FPNs. There were also disinfectant wipes and a jumbo jar of lube. All this complements of the school health and safety office. "Don't forget to sanitize!" said another sticky note on the wipes.

Just as he'd finished examining his new toys, he began to imagine using them on Rae Brooks. Yesterday would have been even more of a riot, he thought. Of course, he corrected himself, he wouldn't have been able to use them on her since she was only Class A.

"Oh! For me? Mr. Wilson you shouldn't have!" Rae Brooks exclaimed.

"I didn't," Reginald said, silently cursing karma. "They're from school health and safety. It seems they thought that more females might participate in FPN hazing of males if only they had suitable equipment."

"Ooh! Butt plugs in assorted sizes! Nice!" She said enthusiastically. "Almost makes you want to zap me with a Class B. Doesn't it, Mr. Wilson?"

"Yes, it does," he said with a grin as he got up to take his station outside the door.

As he waited for the bell he greeted students and wondered what sort of adventures awaited him today. He wasn't sure he could handle them. He barely resisted Melinda Miller, and she wasn't his really his type. One girl who was his type, and also a first period student, was walking towards him wearing only a Class B badge. April Mulroney was a petite blue-eyed blonde with breasts that weren't necessarily large but appeared to be so on her small frame. Her long hair was pulled back into a ponytail so as not to obstruct her breasts. It would also make a great handhold, Reginald thought, deviously, and was instantly ashamed—yet he felt his penis getting hard even as he tried to dismiss the thought. Forget Tatiana Lebedev, he thought. April Mulroney would be his undoing.

"Miss Mulroney, what could you possibly have done to warrant a Class B FPN?" Reginald asked.

"Pissed off my parents," she answered sourly.

"I don't understand," he said. "I thought only the courts could impose FPN sentences."

"Nope, parents can too. Part of the new corporal punishment amendment. All they have to do is call the school and request it. One phone call to Mr. Reicher was all it took. Bent me over his desk and fucked me the instant the badge was issued first thing this morning."

What a dick! Reginald thought. He knew Bob Reicher was an asshole—before he finished the thought, he checked himself. Better not be too hard on Bob Reicher, old chum, he thought. You're about to lower yourself to his level. But what kind of parent would subject their teenaged daughter to such punishment? Reginald could see April being a pain in the ass, perhaps insubordinate, but certainly not doing anything warranting a Class B FPN! Even a Class A would have been overkill.

"Miss Mulroney, you realize that I must allow a minimum of twenty minutes of class time for your debasement, don't you?"

"I understand, Mr. Wilson. You gotta do what you gotta do."

"Would you understand if I participated?"

April's face flushed and a shocked expression passed over her face for only an instant before she recovered.

"I guess I never thought of you in that way, Mr. Wilson."

"I never thought of you in that way, either, Miss Mulroney, until you sauntered up to me this morning wearing nothing but a Class B badge."

"So, what did you have in mind?" she asked.

"More than can be accomplished in twenty minutes, probably," he answered. "Several new toys were delivered to my desk this morning. Dildoes, butt plugs of various sizes. I'd like to try them out on you in front of the class."

"And then fuck me?" she asked.

"I am certain I will be unable to restrain myself. You are a very lovely girl, Miss Mulroney."

"Thanks, Mr. Wilson. I'm just trying to process that my history teacher wants to have sex with me."

"Miss Mulroney, in your current state, every heterosexual male will want to have sex with you."

"So, sex demonstrations in front of the class, then you fuck me, and then turn me over to the rabble?"

"Yes. That pretty much sums it up." He touched her shoulder. "But if you tell me you do not want me to participate, I will honor your request, though I have to tell you, I can almost taste your pussy now." Reginald was shocked at that last statement. It was a sure sign he had lost all control.

"That's because it's dripping down my leg, Mr. Wilson. Your idea sounds positively devious," she said. "I would love to participate in your demonstration. It'll serve my fucking parents right for sticking me with this shit."

"How long is your sentence?" Reginald asked."

"The rest of this week."

"Miss Mulroney, your parents must really have it in for you. By Friday afternoon, you may not be able to walk."

"Meh," she shrugged. "I'm young. I don't think anything will be worn out after only a week." She turned and entered the classroom just as the bell rang.

"My desk, please, Miss Mulroney."

April Mulroney looked out over the sea of eyes, staring at her. She thought she'd be more nervous than she was. I guess I have Mr. Reicher to thank for breaking the ice, she thought. And Mr. Wilson. It shocked her, at first, that he came up with such a plan to use her as a sex toy model, but as he pointed out, he was no different in his proclivities than every other guy. She knew she didn't have the killer body that Rae Brooks has, but she didn't think she fared too badly by comparison. Perhaps larger boobs would help, but she liked the way hers looked and if a guy didn't like them, too fucking bad for him.

She saw Chris Quintano eying her up from the front row, so she spread her legs wide for him. Seeing the hungry look in his eyes made her pussy tingle and she could feel the wetness emerge.

"Good morning class! I see everyone is on time today."

"Bummer, hey?" Brian Durkin quipped from the back row.

"Yes, Mr. Durkin, it is," Reginald agreed with a wink. "Fortunately for you, Miss Mulroney is serving a Class B FPN sentence at the behest of her parents. Let this be a lesson to you, class: Don't piss off your parents!"

1...34567...10