It's An FPN World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't resist," he explained lamely. "She was . . . perfect."

"Oh hell, I don't blame you for fucking her, Reginald. Hell, I'd eat that pussy of hers if she'd let me—Come to think of it, she's in my sixth period . . . " she trailed off. "What bothers me is that you pulled out your arsenal of kink on her and I got nothing! I expect you to rectify that situation immediately. I think you need so show your third period class the proper way to eat ass, so that the FPN subject receives maximum benefit from their punishment."

"Yes, Miss Griggs," Reginald agreed with mock sincerity—though he fully intended to honor her request. Something else stuck in his brain though—the thought of Jane and April Mulroney getting it on together in sixth period. "Who do you have for sixth period?"

"Mr. Durham, why?"

"It occurred to me that if I'm going to support the system by subjecting you to a humiliating ass-eating in third period, that perhaps Mr. Durham might be agreeable to supporting the system by having you and April Mulroney engaging in lesbian rituals. I only suggest this because you said you would be amenable to oral sex with her."

"He's probably a devious dirtbag like you, Reginald. He'd go for it, I'm sure."

"Yes, but would he allow me to bring my sixth period class down the hall to watch."

"You and he are buds, right? I'm sure he would."

"He never mentioned that you were in his class when I spoke to him last night. Did he fuck you?"

She looked at him quizzically. "It would be a shorter list if you asked me who didn't fuck me."

"So, he did fuck you?"

"Of course he did, Reginald. Every male in every class I have has fucked me. Do we really have to talk about this? I thought we already discussed this this morning." She stood up and kissed him, with passion and with a hand on his hardening penis. "Focus on licking my ass. Own it," she said. "Maybe I'll piss on you when I come, too."

"I dare, you" he said.

"You shouldn't have said that," she said, grinning. "Hope you have some of those towels left."

"As you know, class, Miss Griggs' Class B FPN sentence continues for the remainder of the week. Miss Griggs has confided in me that she would find it most humiliating to have her ass licked by her teacher in front of the entire class. She further insulted me by threatening to have a squirting orgasm on me as Miss Mulroney did earlier this morning. I cannot let this insolence go unpunished, so I must dispense justice using my tongue. Those of you who wish to add to the embarrassment Miss Griggs experiences may join us in the front of the classroom to watch."

Reginald pulled his chair around to the front of his desk and lowered is so that he was perfectly positioned to like Jane Grigg's anus as she lay on the desk with her legs raised over her head, tilting her hips to make it easy for Reginald to get his tongue all the way in there. It also positioned her to give him quite the shower if the urge to squirt should come upon her. Jane would see to it that it did.

Reginald's third period students knew that this was a façade. They knew he had a thing going with Jane Griggs. They were smart. It was only Reginald who, because of his long-held ideals, hung on to the illusion that he could remain aloof from sexual impulses regarding his students in a post FPN world. They gave him credit for trying. None of the boys in third period, or in any other of Jane Griggs classes had been able to resist taking advantage of her predicament. They didn't think less of Mr. Wilson for his participation. If anything, his candor and honesty endeared him to them. And, it was hot watching him do things that they would have been too timid to try.

They watched as Mr. Wilson probed Jane Grigg's anus with his tongue. For some of them, it was like watching a car wreck, disgusting, but you couldn't turn away. Others among them found it fascinating and erotic and vowed to try it themselves—but not in front of the whole class!

True to her word, Jane allowed herself to squirt as she experienced a massive orgasm due to both her own clitoral stimulation coupled with Reginald's anal stimulation. Reginald was the loser here, because Jane soaked him and everyone behind him with female ejaculate.

Reginald retaliated by whipping out his penis and ramming it hard into Jane's soaked pussy. This time he didn't go slowly. He was not trying to please her or even convey emotion. This time, he was just enjoying the sensations of sexual stimulation with one he loved. That thought startled him, but his orgasm prevented him from considering it further. When he finished, he turned Jane over to the class for their pleasure as he was required to do. But he didn't like it.

Rather than watch as Jane was ravished by the teeming horde, he decided to go pay Richard Durham a visit. He knew Richard had third period free. He walked down the hall and found Richard grading papers at his desk.

"Good morning, Reginald. Don't you have class now?" Richard asked.

"Yes, they're currently engaged in sexual relations with Miss Griggs," he said dejectedly.

"Oh. That must be tough," Richard said empathetically.

"Yes, Richard. That's why I'm here. Say, why didn't you tell me last night that you had Jane Griggs in your sixth period—pun intended."

"It didn't seem like a good time," he replied. "You seemed pretty upset already. I didn't want to add to it." He turned in his chair. "Are you mad?"

"No Richard. I'm not angry. I don't know what I am. I have feeling for her, love perhaps, but it is ill fated. She'll have been had by every penis in the school before week's end and there's nothing I can do about it. What's more, I've got four other students throwing themselves at me—and I can't honestly say I'm sorry about it. They're all bright and attractive young ladies. But they're students."

"Well, ya know, Reginald, things ain't the way they used to be when you and I started teaching. These kids have been in sex education since middle school. The old taboos about sex with students have all but disappeared. That's why they okayed FPN for schools."

"I know that, Richard," Reginald said with a small degree of frustration. "I understand that they're all having sex with each other from the moment they hit puberty, but I'm their teacher. It still seems wrong to me to abuse that sacred trust."

"That's what I'm sayin' though, Reg. There ain't no sacred trust anymore. At least not where sex is concerned. STD's are all but wiped out and all these girls are on birth control from the time they get their periods—nobody cares if they fuck around, or with who. Now, if you got 'em drunk, or something, that'd probably get you in big trouble. There's still no tolerance for that. But this is an FPN world now, Reginald. It doesn't matter anymore if you're married or not—if there's a broad in the stocks, it's your patriotic duty to inseminate her."

"You sound like Miss Miller," Reginald said. "She was quite upset with me for not fucking her before first period in the teacher's lounge, or for that matter, last night at the Teacher's Lounge."

"That's what I mean, Reginald. It's a different world now. Embrace it."

"Speaking of embracing," Reginald segued, "Jill mentioned that she and April Mulroney share you're sixth period and that she might be amenable to engaging with her for some girl-on-girl activities. But neither of us has asked April whether she would be willing to do so."

"It don't matter, Reginald. She's class B. If every girl in the class wanted to go down on her, she'd have to let them. Hell, she'd have to lick their pussies if they stuck 'em in her face."

"Why are you settin' your girl up like this, Reginald?"

"It was she who mentioned it, Richard. I confessed to having sex with Miss Mulroney first period and she said she would like to, too. Then she mentioned how she shared sixth period with her in your class. The catch is that I'd like to witness the event, but I have class. Do you think I could bring them down the hall for a bit?"

"Sure. I mean, it's not like you'd be interruptin' class time or anything. We gotta give 'em their twenty minutes."

"Thanks, Richard," Reginald said and turned to go.

"Hey, I'm sorry about your girl, Reginald."

"That's just it, Richard. She's not my girl. But my feelings are not cooperating with my intellect. Thus, my struggle."

"Well, don't let it detract from your enjoyment of all the Class B festivities," he said. "Melinda Miller is a pretty decent piece of ass. You should give her a shot. Especially if she wants you to."

"You're right Richard. Perhaps I will." Reginald turned to leave and said, "see you later," over his shoulder as he walked out.

He arrived back in his classroom to see Jane sitting reverse cowgirl with a cock up her ass and another fucking her pussy. A third boy was fucking her mouth. "Good thing she's not my girl," he muttered to himself. He looked at the clock. Three minutes to go. "Gentlemen, you have three minutes to get your rocks off. Three-minute warning." He had to admit that watching Jane get drilled in all three holes simultaneously was pretty erotic to watch. He felt his loins stirring and elected to sit down.

After the twenty minute sexcapades were over, Reginald said to the class, "Break out your textbooks and read chapter three: The Covid-19 Pandemic. We'll be discussing it for the remainder of the week. Reginald used the remainder of class time to grade papers and prepare for next period.

No amount of preparation was sufficient to prepare him to receive two naked males into his fourth period class. They had gotten into a fight in second period gym and Mr. Reicher had thrown a Class B FPN at them for the rest of the day. He also made them both wear butt plugs, in fact he had them insert them up one another's ass. Sheesh! Reginald thought when he heard this. Perhaps FPN can be a suitable punishment for males as well as females.

"You know, boys, I'm still required to spend at least twenty minutes to abuse and humiliate you, don't you? Since you're both Class B, I could actually have you suck one another off. Or, for that matter, fuck each other in the ass. I'll bet you'd never fight again after that experience." Reginald knew he could order it. It wouldn't be any different than what Jane and April would be doing come sixth period. It was supposed to be punishment. Both boys were silent, hoping that Reginald wouldn't follow through with his threat. Too bad for them that one of his peeves about the whole FPN scenario was that it wasn't punishment if the offender enjoyed it.

"Good morning, class," he addressed them. "As you can see, we have two convicted Class B FPNs here who were caught fighting in gym class. I suggested that either they perform oral sex or anal sex on one another for your amusement. Ladies only can vote on this one. Let me see a show of hands."

"Why not both?" asked Stephanie Scalese. Stephanie, a pretty girl with long wavy brunette hair parted in the middle and deep brown eyes, was normally pretty quiet, so this question coming from her was something of a surprise to Reginald.

"That's a pretty stiff sentence," Reginald said.

"If they were two girls, you'd have no problem forcing them to make out," she said.

Reginald thought about what he'd just arranged for sixth period and realized she was right.

"Fine. You're absolutely right, Miss Scalese." Then to them he said, "Sorry gentleman, your punishment has been decided. It was prescient of Mr. Reicher to equip you both with butt plugs. You will perform fellatio on one another and then anal sex. In fact, we are now equipped with strap-on dildoes so the ladies can take turns abusing you once you have finished."

Steve and Bill both looked at each other with resignation. Their fight had been a silly one. A quarrel over a game and a derogatory comment uttered spitefully escalated into thrown punches. It was not worth this.

Steve offered to go first and knelt in front of Bill. All of the girls had gathered around and watched as he tentatively took Bills flaccid penis into his mouth. It was revolting, but the element of all the girls watching made him feel dirty, and that made him horny, and of course all of the girls noticed him getting aroused. The feedback loop continued and in seconds he had a throbbing hardon.

Bill, being on the receiving end, didn't have the same vantage point, but all of the girls watching and, yes, even seeing Steve get erect, had the effect of making him engorged as well. Not incidentally, what Steve was doing to his cock did feel quite good. Before long, his cock was painfully erect as well.

Noticing this, one of the girls suggested they switch. They did so, and each discovered the experience from the opposite perspective was still just as stimulating. So stimulating, in fact, that Steve Trainer shot his load in Bill Devonshire's mouth. Bill nearly gagged, but by reflex, swallowed. All of the girls clapped enthusiastically.

Since Bill was still hard, Stephanie suggested he ram his stiff cock up Steve's ass in retaliation, though she didn't use those exact words. So he did.

Steve had never had anything stuck up his ass before today, but the buttplug had stopped being uncomfortable a long time ago. He was shocked to find that having a cock up his ass, duly lubed, was actually a wonderful sensation. By the time Bill shot his load in Steve's ass, Steve found that he had a raging hardon ready to return the favor.

Stephanie applied the lube liberally both to Steve and to Bill and watched as Steve pressed the head of his cock into Bill's anus. Steve had a pretty thick cock, thicker than Bill's she noted. She found the whole thing very arousing and started fingering herself through her pant.

Steve found the whole thing arousing, too, discovering that a tight ass was even better than a tight fist, his usual mode of sexual fulfilment. It only took about thirty seconds before he released a tremendous amount of sperm into Bill's asshole.

The girls seemed to be thrilled to have finally enjoyed some benefits from the FPN program instead of just being the victims of it, Reginald thought. So much for fourth period being quiet and normal.

Chapter 7

Reginald walked down to the cafeteria. There were pillories and there were lines around all of them. If Reginald had been inclined to investigate, the throngs of students around them dissuaded him. He ordered the hot lunch of the day, fish sticks, rice pilaf and broccoli, and found a quiet table by the window.

"Hey, Mr. Wilson, mind if I join you?" It was Jennifer Carson.

"I would be pleased if you would, Miss Carson," Reginald lied convincingly. It was only a half lie. He didn't mind her company. He simply treasured the solace of being alone for a few minutes. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I was thinking about our conversation yesterday, how I accused you of being a pervy old man and then you said you were . . . and so I was trying to figure out how to explain to the class what I did and why I was wrong, but the whole pervy thing won't go away."

"That is troubling. Isn't it Miss Carson? Imagine being on my side of the equation. This week has been a very trying one for me and it only promises to get worse. May I speak to you off the record, just between friends?"

"Sure," she agreed, feeling special.

"I've always tried to behave with integrity," he said. "And, as I mentioned yesterday, I've always been able to draw a clear line between what is acceptable and what is off limits where students are concerned. But that line has become increasingly blurry as of late. I just assigned two male Class B FPNs to have sexual relations with one another last period. My reasoning is that it was warranted because FPN is not supposed to be fun, but humiliating, and that if it were two females, I wouldn't hesitate in the least to make a similar assignment. On the one hand, I feel that I was acting justly, but on the other, I'm a horribly cruel man. Do you see? And that's not the least of my problems. Let's use Ann Baxter as an example, since we're both familiar with that situation. Let's imagine that yesterday, instead of being tardy, she was on time, but naked and wearing an FPN badge. I've already admitted to finding her attractive, but now she's in my face, naked. I can see her and touch her—without violating any student/teacher boundaries—and then let's say that, afterwards, for reasons I find difficult to fathom, she decides she finds me attractive. Only now, after the FPN event is over, I don't enjoy the same insulation regarding student/teacher relationships, but she still has it in her head that she wants me, and if I were honest, I would admit that I, likewise, want to explore a sexual relationship with her. But now, after the FPN, it would be as inappropriate as it would have been before the FPN event."

"I think I follow you," Jennifer said. "You're saying there's this inviolable student/teacher line where certain things are not allowed, but then FPN comes along and encourages you to do things that were not allowed, gets you all spun up, and then goes away and leaves you feeling like you want to keep going, but because FPN is over you feel like you can't. Is that right?"

"I think you summarized it more clearly than I could have, Miss Carson."

"That does kind of stink," she agreed. "I get it, though, how girls find you attractive after discovering your sexual side. I totally see you differently now than I did this time yesterday. I never thought about your penis before yesterday when I saw it poking out your pants. And then, as you know, I concluded you were a perv. But you're not."

"Oh, but I am, Miss Carson. And therein lies the problem. It has never been my purity of heart at the root of my integrity, but my iron clad determination to remain within the boundaries of what's proper. With the boundaries shifting, I have nothing upon which to anchor my decisions. I have people telling me that the world has changed and not to worry about the old boundaries, and that I should adapt. But it still doesn't feel right to me, Miss Carson. I've lived with the old boundaries too long to feel comfortable with the temporary liberties afforded to me by the FPN Act, but I am too weak to resist indulging my weaknesses. Then I cannot put the genie back in the bottle."

"Or the penis back in your pants," she said, joking.

"Quite," Reginald agreed. He didn't think her joke was funny but recognized the metaphor as appropriate.

"I wish I had an answer for you," Jennifer said. "I can see how you would be having a hard time—no pun intended." She blushed. "Sorry. Apparently, penis just keeps coming up in my mind."

"Yes, mine keeps coming up, too," Reginald said. "That's been a problem as of late." Reginald stood. "It's been a pleasure, Miss Carson. I look forward to hearing what you have to say in seventh period. If you'll excuse me, I must go and attend another FPN orgy in Mr. Durham's class sixth period.

"That's my homeroom," she said. "Who are the lucky victims?" she asked.

"Jane Griggs and April Mulroney," he said.

"They're going to do lesbian stuff?" she asked.

"Yes," Reginald said.

"That's hot!" she said. "I might have a hard time restraining myself."

"Are you attracted to women, Miss Carson?"

She shrugged. "I'm attracted to April Mulroney," she said. "Jane Griggs, not so much, no offense. I know you like her."

"None taken, Miss Carson."

"I'm not a lesbian, though," she clarified. "I'm bisexual. I'd fuck you, Mr. Wilson."

"That's wonderful, Miss Carson. I'll add your name to my list."

"I'm serious," she said.

"So am I Miss Carson," he said. "So am I."

Chapter 8

Reginald walked with his sixth period homeroom students down the hall to Richard Durham's room after having explained the situation with FPN. Melissa Homes was by his side. She felt a special connection to him now that he had admitted the possibility of a liaison outside of school. The entered the classroom and Mr. Durham told them to sit wherever they felt comfortable, or, if anyone wanted to stand in the front for a better view, they welcome to do so. Reginald sat on an empty desktop near the front of the room. Melissa stood in front of him and backed up between his legs. Reginald considered asking her to move but didn't want to cause a scene. He was a guest here and didn't think her nearness was an infraction worth addressing.