It's An FPN World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reginald was just beginning to enjoy this new unique sensation when Sheldon knelt in front of him with an erect penis nearly as large as the dildo he was being penetrated with. It wasn't as long but was every bit as thick. And they expected him to suck on that thing? Evidently so. They were all standing around encouraging him.

Reginald had never sucked a dick before. It had never occurred to him to try it even though he had come of age during the great Gay Pride era when same-sex marriage had been legalized. It just wasn't something he ever found the least bit compelling. However, because Katie and all these other girls wanted to see him do it, he resolved to oblige. He took the head of Sheldon's penis in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. He did have some recent experience with receiving blowjobs; he simply did what he thought would feel good if done to him. It must have worked because in a few minutes, Sheldon was spurting gobs of jizz into Reginald's mouth. It tasted much like the stuff he had sucked out of Jennifer's pussy earlier—his own cum.

All of the girls found this to be very erotic. Reginald guessed it was much the same phenomenon as when heterosexual men find pleasure from watching two women have sex. Anecdotally, he knew heterosexual women were generally turned off by the idea of having sex with another woman. That may be changing these days. He thought back to several instances he'd witnessed just in the last two days of girls getting it on with other girls, the most recent example being Jennifer eating out Rae Lynn's creampie.

With Sheldon's dick out of his face, Reginald was able to focus on the ass reaming Jane was giving him. Katie reached down and began stroking his cock. Once it was hard enough, she scooted under him and bade him enter her. Reginald did so and was shocked at the overwhelming sensation he experienced from drilling Katie at the same time he was being drilled. He came almost immediately. It was a different sort of orgasm, one that he'd never experienced before, but very intense.

When Jane saw that Reginald had come, she pulled out of his ass. "Who wants to go next?" she asked. But there were no takers. Apparently, the girls felt that they had humiliated him enough for one evening.

"I'm going to order pizza," Rae Lynn announced. "Then we can take turns fucking the pizza delivery guy for his tip." So much for her being reformed, Reginald thought.

"Thanks for being such a good sport, Reginald," Melissa said. "You're not mad are you?"

"At you? No. But Katie Moss and I will have a reckoning for my initiation into cock sucking."

"Aww," Katie whined, "I told you I'd make it up to you."

"Indeed, you will, Miss Moss!" Reginald bellowed. "As of this moment, I own you. You are my personal sex slave. You will do what I tell you, when I tell you, and to whom. Is that clear?"

"Yes master!" Katie said immediately getting into character. "I am completely yours, an unworthy slave." She came and bowed down in front of him. She was pretty convincing.

Reginald could think of a host of demeaning things to do to her, but right now the thing he most wanted was to get out of his piss-soaked clothes and get a shower. Katie could help him with that. He left the girls to their devices and hauled Katie back to the master bedroom.

"You're going to scrub every inch of my body," he told her sternly.

"With my tongue?" Katie asked.

"No. Soap and water," he sighed. "I think I've had enough sexual activity for one day." Reginald reflected that he'd probably had more sex today, than in the previous month! He was surprised he was able to rise to the occasion as often as he had. It didn't hurt that he had all of these luscious young girls baiting him. Tomorrow, he'd have to face them all over again. And after what he'd done tonight, he didn't know how that was going to go.

Reginald adjusted the water so that it was just right and stepped into the shower. Katie followed. He stood under the water while she soaped up a washcloth and gently washed his entire body. She did it slowly. Gently. Lovingly. It was very erotic, he thought, but he had no more sexual stamina to do anything about it. He just enjoyed it for what it was.

Despite her small breasts, Katie Moss was extremely sensual. Every movement she made, regardless of its purpose, was graceful and exuded sensuality. The thing that really set her apart, though, Reginald realized, was her face and, primarily, her eyes. If there was a way of looking at a man that could make him cum instantly, Katie was well on her way to mastering it. And she could follow it up with a kiss that could certainly finish the job. And when he considered that her ass was about as perfect as it could be, he congratulated himself on owning such a one as she. Of course, he knew he couldn't really own her or make her do anything else against her will, but she seemed willing to take on the role, so he would take advantage of it as much as possible.

Exiting the shower, Katie sensuously dried him off. Everything Katie did, she did sensuously, he thought as he watched her dry herself off. He dug his bathrobe out of the closet and put it on. He didn't feel like getting dressed, but neither did he feel like walking back out there naked.

Before he did that, he pulled a box out of the back of the closet and opened it. It contained Martha's jewelry, not the costume stuff, the good stuff. He pulled out a 6mm 14kt yellow gold omega necklace that he'd paid over a thousand dollars for when bought it years ago. It was probably worth twice that now, if not more. It was flexible, but more or less looked like a collar. He placed it around Katie's neck.

"Reginald," Katie said looking at herself in the mirror, "It's beautiful, but I can't accept this. It's too expensive."

"You don't have to accept it," Reginald said. "Slaves can't own anything. The collar is mine, just like the girl who is wearing it."

"In that case," she said beaming, "I'll wear it proudly. Master."

Reginald hugged her still naked, lithe, body close. When Katie decided she didn't want to play anymore, it would break his heart.

Reginald went back out into the front room with Katie in tow to find Rae fucking the pizza delivery guy. He'd hoped he wouldn't have had to witness that, but he reckoned that the pizza guy got far more than he deserved.

"I cleaned and mopped the floor in the dining room," Jane told him. "I was hoping I could spend the night here again." She glanced at Katie and noticed the collar. "She gonna spend the night too?"

"I honestly don't know," Reginald said. He looked at Katie for an answer.

"I would love to if that's an option," she said. She wasn't sure how Jane would feel about it. "A slave should be with her master."

Reginald wanted them both, greedy bastard that he was, but it wouldn't be worth it if there was going to be strife between them.

"Jane, you are always welcome in my home. And I agree with Katie that a slave should be with her master. My larger concern, however, is that you both get along."

"I've got no problem with her," Jane said. "I think she's pretty hot."

"Really?" Katie asked, blushing. She had always been focused on appealing to the boys and had never stopped to consider how she might appear to other women. The sensuality that Reginald had noted earlier seemed to cross boundaries.

"If I ordered my slave to eat your pussy, you'd be okay with that?" he asked Jane.

She immediately picked up on what he intimated. "I think so," she said.

Reginald looked at Katie inquiringly.

"You did say you'd get me back for making you suck Sheldon," she said with a grin. "A slave must obey her master."

They finished their exchange just as the pizza delivery guy was leaving, disheveled, but with a grin from ear to ear.

"Ladies," Reginald said with raised voice. He was the master of his home once again, no longer the submissive wretch he had been only an hour ago. "This evening was certainly more than I bargained for. Thank you for . . . stretching my boundaries. At this time, I must ask you to leave. I have school in the morning and so do you. I wouldn't want any of you to be late for class."

"But we just now got our pizza!" Rae protested.

"We can eat it on the way home," Melissa said. "By the way, do you have room to give me a ride home?"

At this, Reginald remembered that the evening had started out as a date between he and Melissa before devolving into the sordid event it had become. She was supposed to be the one spending the night. He didn't see how he could accommodate her tonight. It was just too much.

"You're leaving?" Reginald asked, already knowing the answer.

"Reginald, don't be silly. You know you've already got your hands full with those two. I'll be fine. Besides, this has been the best first date ever."

"You were quite the bitch," Reginald said jovially. "Did you have to work at it or does it come naturally."

"I guess you just bring it out of me, Reginald. Don't worry. Next time we fuck there'll be no humiliation involved. I promise."

At last everyone was gone, and it was just the three of them. Reginald needed a drink. He pulled a bottle of gin out of the cabinet and poured himself a glass.

"I'd offer you some, but that would be contributing to the delinquency," Reginald said. "However, if some were to appear in a glass without my knowledge, I suppose it couldn't be helped."

Jane grabbed a couple of classes. "Oh my gosh! Look over there!" she said pointing behind him.

Reginald didn't fall for it, but played along anyhow, pretending not to notice Katie pour gin into the other two glasses.

"Are you really going to order me to go down on Jane?" she asked, looking at Reginald over her glass with a sultry glance.

"You sayin' you don't want to?" Jane asked.

"It's not that," Katie said. "I've just never been with another girl."

"Me neither until this week," Jane admitted. "But it's not bad. I still like men, don't get me wrong, but girls are . . . I can't explain it. But I'll show you. We can do each other."

Reginald was happy that it was settled without any intervention on his part. He really wasn't serious about making her go down on Jane, though the idea, once it popped into his head would not go away quietly. The larger bonus was that with the two of them bonding in this way, he needn't worry about who got to share his bed or petty jealousy. At least he hoped that's how it would go.

They all went to bed and Reginald watched as Katie sixty-nined Jane next to him. He thought he would never tire of watching it, but he woke up when the alarm went off at 5:30 the next morning. He was snuggled in a spoon position behind Katie, her perfect ass nestled up against his cock, and Jane was behind him with her arm draped over him. None of them were happy it was time to get up.

Chapter 10

Again, Jane volunteered to make coffee and breakfast, since she had the least to do to get ready for school. That left Reginald and Katie alone to talk.

"I'm afraid I'm not going to be a very good slave master," Reginald said while pulling on his socks.

"Why's that?" Katie asked.

"Because to do it right, I feel like I ought to order you to do humiliating things and suck and fuck random people. But frankly, I just want you all to myself. I don't want to share you with anyone."

"You shared me with Jane," Katie countered.

"Well, okay, I suppose there are some girls, whom I consider to be friends, I wouldn't mind sharing you with. But I really would hate it to have other men ejaculate in you. I've had to stand by and watch Jane get fucked by nearly every cock in school because she's a Class B. And I do love Jane, but you're different. There's just something about you that makes me want you like no other."

"I'm flattered, Master, but come on, I've seen you with all those other girls, Rae Lynn, Melissa, April and the rest. I know they all turn you on."

"Yes, they do," Reginald admitted. "They're all beautiful girls with lusciously sexy bodies. I do find them attractive. But you, just the way you look at me makes me want to fuck you. You intoxicate me."

"Breakfast is ready," Jane said loudly from the doorway. It was obvious that she overheard at least part of the conversation. "You overthink things, Reginald," she said. "Katie's your slave, right? So that means you can do with her what you will. You don't have to make her the school fuck-toy. Enjoy having her while you have her. If it works out, marry her. If it doesn't, well, then you don't have to stress about it. And for what it's worth," she said, addressing Katie, "I enjoyed last night. I'd like to do it again."

Katie was a bit overwhelmed. Reginald's confession caught her off guard. She really did find the old man attractive, and she liked him, but she didn't necessarily want to become exclusively his. She was hoping that he would use his position as her master to "force" her to fuck all sorts of men. But Reginald's sincerity and the depth of his feeling for her went far in his favor. For the longest time, she worked hard to get boys to recognize her sexuality, but they never got past her small tits. Reginald positively drooled over her in spite of them. That kind of adoration made her pussy wet. It made her heart swell. It made her want him.

Katie told him all these things over breakfast. She decided he deserved the same honesty he'd shown her. Reginald was an honorable man, she thought. Not perfect, but he always tried to do the right thing. "I've said all that to say this, Reginald Wilson," Katie said in conclusion, "I'll be your sex slave for as long as you'll have me, and if you want me to, I'll have your baby."

This last statement hit Reginald like a lighting bolt. He and Martha had never been able to have children. He had given up on the idea decades ago. Was Katie serious?

"Don't toy with me Katie Moss," Reginald said sternly. "For me, raising up offspring is not a joking matter."

"Reginald, I was not joking. I will have as many babies with you as you can stand if that's what you want."

"Not as my slave, you won't," Reginald growled. "Only as my wife."

For the second time this morning, Reginald had managed to flabbergast her.

"Are you asking me to marry you?" Katie asked.

"Yes. Are you accepting?"

"Yes," she answered. Then she hopped in his lap and gave him a kiss that brought his penis to life.

"I didn't see that coming," Jane Griggs deadpanned. "Are you guys seriously going to get married?"

"Yes!" they said in unison.

"All I've ever wanted is someone to make me feel loved and adored," Katie explained. "I see all of that whenever Reginald looks at me. Maybe I could find it in someone younger," she said, "but I'm not willing to throw away what I have right here. Reginald Wilson," she said, shifting her attention to him, "I will be honored to be your wife and have your babies, till death do us part."

Epilogue

Reginald submitted his retirement papers that very day, effective at the end of the school year. Katie continued in her role as Reginald's slave for the rest of the school year and managed to avoid any FPN entanglements. They were married in June—Katie was ten weeks pregnant at the altar.

Jane continued to live with them for three years. Reginald, true to his word, helped her get herself straightened out. She was a friend to both Reginald and Katie (and, yes, continued to participate in sexual relations with both of them). She was a nanny for their first two children until she found a man of her own, a good man of whom Reginald approved, and married him. Reginald gave her away and Katie was her matron of honor.

Katie and Reginald had four children before Reginald developed prostate cancer. Reginald beat the cancer long enough to see his youngest graduate from high school, but it got him eventually. Katie never remarried. Though their relationship began somewhat sordidly, it grew into the kind of love that is legendary.

The other girls, Rae, Melissa, Ann, and April, all graduated and went on to college where they met their future husbands who were doctors, lawyers, politicians, and entrepreneurs.


1...5678910