It's An FPN World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Wilson, I'll always see you as one of the best teachers I've ever had. The fact that you want to smack my bottom is just a bonus. Really. We're fine. We have to live with the cat being out of the bag now."

"Indeed, Miss Baxter. Indeed. Thank you. You may go."

"Regarding the cat being out of the bag, Miss Carson, I'm personally hurt by your attack against me in class today. And I'm baffled as to why you felt it necessary."

Jennifer Carson broke down sobbing.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Wilson. I really am. I totally misjudged you. I just thought you were being a pervy old man."

"Miss Carson, your assessment was correct. I was being a pervy old man. That's not what troubles me. What troubles me is how you acted on your assessment. You could have come to me in private, or if you didn't feel comfortable with that, you could have gone down to the office and talked to Mr. Reicher."

"Reicher is REALLY a perv," Jennifer said, gaining composure. "I would never go to him."

"Yes. Well. Be that as it may, you should never have aired your misgivings in class the way you did. I've been teaching for nearly thirty years now and the only way I can be effective is if students see me as a trustworthy authority figure. If my reputation of integrity is compromised, so is my ability to be an effective teacher. Do you see? You may have caused irreparable harm."

Tears streamed down Jennifer's face from both eyes. He handed her a handkerchief. He was old enough to be one who still carried one—for just such emergencies as this. Jennifer wiped her eyes and then, when mucus out of her nose was inevitable, she blew into his handkerchief.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Wilson," she said. "I feel like such a bitch. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes, I can, Miss Carson. I do forgive you. I hope that we can continue in our relationship as teacher and student on good terms. I do ask a favor of you, but my forgiveness is not conditional upon you completing it."

"What's that?" she asked, wiping her nose again.

"I would ask that you speak to the class tomorrow about what transpired. I'm not going to put words in you mouth, but it might do more to repair my reputation coming from you than from anything I say."

"Sure, Mr. Wilson. I'd be happy to. And again, I am so sorry!" She turned to walk away, then realized she still had his handkerchief. She turned to give it to him, but he headed her off.

"Keep it," he said. "I have a whole drawer full."

"Well, is it okay if I give you a hug?"

"Aren't you afraid I'll sprout an erection?"

"No. Not anymore. Now I think it'd be kind of fun if you did." Then her face reddened. "I'm sorry, that was inappropriate. Can I still hug you?"

"Yes, Miss Carson, you may. I think if we can joke about you giving me an erection we have passed to a different level in our relationship."

Jennifer smiled and gave him a genuine hug, which he returned. Sadly, no erection was involved. It would have been the perfect ending, he thought sarcastically. But it made him chuckle.

Chapter 3

"Oh, hey Reginald," Cam Wentworth greeted him as he was walking toward the door. "A bunch of us are going to the Teachers Lounge for a few beers. Wanna join us?"

"Actually, Cam, after the day I've had I think I may need something stronger than beer. Sure, I'll be there."

The Teachers Lounge was an establishment opened by a couple of retired teachers decades ago. It catered to, you guessed it, teachers. It was centrally located between three schools and was popular with the faculty at all three, as well as locals. It was a bar, after all, and everyone was welcome. The parking lot was crowded when he got there since it was a natural draw for a bunch of frazzled teachers after a long school day.

Reginald parked next to Cam's sports car. Since he drove at a more moderate pace than Cam, he arrived a couple of minutes afterwards. Reginald liked Cam, although he frowned upon his impetuousness. Cam was young, though, and Reginald reflected that he was fairly reckless in his youth as well.

Reginald joined Cam and three other teachers from the school in a large booth just as the waitress, dressed as a schoolgirl in a short plaid skirt, of course, was taking orders. His was gin on the rocks—a double. It had been a hard day.

"So, you had a tough day, huh Reginald?" Cam asked. "Must've been pretty bad to be hittin' the gin that hard."

"Well, I had some issues. The day began with a tardy student who told me to 'fuck off,' and went downhill from there."

"Holy crap! Who had the balls to tell you to go fuck yourself?" one of the other teachers asked. Reginald didn't know his last name, only that he was a math teacher. Fred was his first name.

"I don't like to kiss and tell, Fred," Reginald said. "But I imagine it will be around school tomorrow anyhow. It was Rae Lynn Brooks."

"Really?" Cam said. "I knew she could be a handful, but damn!"

"Did you beat her into submission?" asked Richard (not Dick) Durham.

"We came to a mutual understanding," Reginald said slyly. "It did involve a paddle. Yes, Richard."

"Oh man! You paddled Rae Brooks naked ass?" Cam said all excited. "Wish I could've seen that!"

"You'll probably never get the opportunity, Cam," Reginald said. "Rae Lynn's a reformed woman. Trouble was, though, Cam, is that it was very exciting and when you're a male teacher standing in front of a class of thirty students with several very observant females sitting in the front row it's not a professional look."

"Oh my god, Reginald," said Kevin Sillar, a science teacher. "Your next one's on me!"

All the guys laughed.

"Did any of the girls say anything to you about it?" Kevin asked.

"Yes. A couple of them did. They want to have my baby now," Reginald said, eliciting guffaws all around. "But it got worse. Second period Edward Falcone walks in Class A. I saw one of my students give the most erotic hand job ever performed. Falcone shot jizz all over her and the girl behind her. That had a predictable effect on me as well. Now I've got another student who wants to have my baby."

"Jeez, Reginald," Cam said. "You did have an exciting day."

"Cam, I haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet." Reginald took a sip of his drink which had just arrived. The gin was cold and smooth and immediately made him feel better. "Third period, in walks Jane Griggs, Class B."

"I actually saw her walking down the hall," Kevin said. "She's pretty tight."

"Better watch it, Kev," Richard warned, "Reginald is very protective of his girls. Don't go calling them sluts or nothin'. He'll kick yer ass." Richard gave Reginald a friendly wink. Richard was closer in age to Reginald. Cam, Fred, and Kevin were relative youngsters.

"Thank you, Richard," Reginald said. "You know me too well. I do feel very protective of my students, it's true, but I didn't fare so well this morning with Miss Griggs."

"You didn't!" Cam said, immediately connecting the Class B and Reginald's remorse.

"I'm afraid I did," Reginald said. "As Kevin already observed, Jane Griggs is 'pretty tight,' and after dealing with Rae Brooks and Falcone's hand job, I was just too tightly wound to resist. It didn't help that she taunted me. She told me to fuck her like I loved her." Reginald stopped, suddenly choked up. He took another sip of icy cold gin and continued with regained composure. "So, there's a student who may actually be having my baby." Another sip of gin calmed his nerves.

"Sixth period I have Angela Bell—another Class B."

"I had her in first period," Kevin said. "Her tits are amazing!" That earned him an elbow from Richard, and laughter from everyone else.

"Thanks, Richard," Reginald said. "Yes, Kevin. I will agree with you that she is well endowed. But you see what's happening gentlemen? I never used to think about my student's tits before, not for more than a split second anyhow. I was always able to draw a line and keep it. But today, I crossed the line—with Jane, not Angela," he added to avoid confusion. "That's why I need another drink!"

"It's on the way," Kevin said.

"And if you fellows thought I was done, you were wrong."

"Oh. Shit! There's more?" asked Fred.

"Yes, Fred! There's more. I told you that Angela Bell was in my sixth period, but I didn't tell you that I watched—in my classroom—I watched her get DPed."

"DPed?" Kevin asked. "What's that?" Richard leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Oh!" Kevin said. "Really? By students?"

"Yes, Kevin, by students. Or did you think Bob Reicher stopped by to pay her a visit?"

"No. He actually stopped by in first period and boffed her."

"No. Fucking. Way." Richard said. "What a fuckin' lowlife."

"Yes, Richard. I agree. He actually told me this morning that 'this is part of teaching,' to teach them 'that Class B is the consequence' for whatever they did to earn it. He also admitted to boffing Miss Griggs."

"Holy shit," Fred said.

"Trouble is, gentlemen," Reginald paused for a sip, "I think he may be right. We're stuck with this FPN now. I've got a standing date with Jane Griggs every day this week. And I haven't even told you about seventh period, yet."

"Holy. Shit!" Fred said.

"Calm down, kid, before you sprain somethin'" Richard said. Everyone laughed.

"Seventh period, and all was going well, until five minutes into the period, I hear a soft knock at the door. I turn, and Ann Baxter was peering in at me though the window."

"Spankin' Time!" Kevin said, earning him a scowl from Richard. "What? She's cute," Kevin asserted. "She's got a drop-dead gorgeous ass and she always wears those fucking leggings that fit like a fucking condom." There were chuckles and nods of agreement all around.

"Kevin, I couldn't agree more," Reginald said, resuming his narrative. And thoughts similar to those were going through my head as I pronounced sentence upon her. I started thinking about how she might look naked—causing an embarrassing tent to begin to form in my pants. My inner monologue sounded a lot like the conversation Reicher and I had earlier—that it was my duty to administer justice, perks of the job and all that nonsense."

"Holy shit," Fred muttered.

"Mr. Kaczynski," Reginald remarked, finally remembering Fred's last name. "The depth of your vocabulary is astounding." Everyone laughed. Reginald gulped the last of his drink and signaled the waitress for another.

"I resolved then that I would not allow myself to become a callous bastard like Bob Reicher. Ann Baxter is a first-rate student. She has never had a blemish on her record until today."

"So, what'd you do?" Cam asked.

"I suspended her sentence. I explained that that if she was late again, she would be spanked and an additional five swats would be added to her sentence."

"So, you let her off?" Richard asked. "That doesn't sound terribly traumatic."

"The traumatic part happened afterwards," Reginald explained. "When Miss Baxter went to her desk, the girl sitting next to gave me a knowing look, indicating that she had noticed my aroused state."

"Oh shit!" Fred blurted out. Everyone laughed.

"Well, there was nothing to be done about it, I thought. But then she leaned over and whispered something to Ann, whose wide-eyed look indicated that she saw it too." Reginald took a long swig from his third gin before continuing. "Well, as I said, there was nothing I could do, so I simply proceeded with a Socratic session discussing the FPN Act and how it would affect society. One of my students questioned whether the FPN Act incentivized Justices to impose FPN sentences for monetary gain, given that venues have to pay for the privilege of hosting FPNs. Sarcastically, I asked whether she was suggesting that our Governing Council Justices would pervert justice to enrich the government coffers. She declined to make that accusation, but suggested that designees might not be above reproach. Then the student who had earlier privately noted my erection accused me of being such a designee who would impose FPN to foster my sexual gratification and outright called me a pervert because of my evident lust for Miss Baxter!"

"Holy shit!" Fred said. This time no one laughed.

"Yeah, what he said," Cam agreed. "So, what'd you do?"

"I acknowledged her charge regarding my lust, apologized to Miss Baxter, and pointed out that I did not indulge my sexual gratification in Miss Baxter's case, having suspended her sentence. After the bell rang, she and I and Miss Baxter had a little chat."

"What happened?" Cam asked.

"Miss Baxter was actually flattered that I found her attractive. She was not offended—given that I hadn't spanked her. I commented that, because of this event, our teacher/student relationship would be forever changed. She kindly said that I remained one of her favorite teachers, but astutely observed that the cat was out of the bag, so to speak, and that we would just have to live with it."

"That's pretty deep," Richard said. "I'm impressed."

"Yes. I thought so, too, Richard." He took another swig from his drink. "Then I had the conversation with my accuser. I told her I was mystified as to what warranted such a personal attack. She started sobbing and said it was because she 'thought [I was] being a pervy old man.' And I said, 'you're right! I was being a pervy old man, but you should have come to me privately or consulted with other school staff.'"

"Absolutely," Richard agreed.

"Then what happened?" Cam asked.

"I explained to her that my effectiveness as a teacher is predicated on my reputation of integrity and that if that is compromised, so is my ability to be an effective teacher. I told her she may have caused irreparable harm."

"Once she realized the severity of her actions, she was extremely repentant."

"Did she give you a knobber?" Kevin asked, his joke failing to take flight.

"No, Mr. Sillar, but she did give me a hug. I forgave her and all is well."

"You forgave her?" Richard asked. "I'd 've paddled her ass."

"No you wouldn't have, Richard," Reginald said. "You probably would have done just as I did." He finished off his gin. "Anyhow, I asked her to speak to the class tomorrow to try to make things right."

"Is she going to do it?" Cam asked.

"Yes. Cam. I believe she will."

"Hey you guys!" said Fred who had just returned from a trip to the men's room. "You'll never guess who's in the FPN Class B pillory in the back room!"

"Who?" Cam asked.

"Melinda Miller!" he exclaimed. "You all should get in there before the line gets too long,"

"Did you already have a turn with her, Fred?" Richard asked.

The color drained from Fred's face. "Yes?" he admitted timidly.

"Well, hell, like Reginald said, this shit ain't goin' away. Might as well go have a looksee." Richard got up and headed to the back room. Kevin and Fred followed.

"You going back, Reginald?" Cam asked.

"Are you asking my permission, Cameron?" Reginald said raising an eyebrow. "I would think after all the tales I've regaled you with this evening you would understand that I am the last person to be the arbiter of morality among us. Miss Miller is not a student, Cam, so I don't see why we should have any qualms. Perhaps Richard may, if any of us, since he works more directly with her. But since he's probably back there boffing her now, I don't see why we should have any qualms. Let's go."

The back room was formerly a banquet room and could be again in a pinch if need be. Now, however, it was rearranged as an FPN hosting area with four pillories along the outer wall. A stern looking bouncer sat on a bar stool at the entrance monitoring the activities. Chairs were set up in rows in front of each pillory and there were take-a-number dispensers in front of each, so that each patron could enjoy their time with the detainee without someone else breathing down their neck. Reginald thought that was a great idea and resolved to implement such a scheme in his own classroom to avoid unbridled student orgies. He took a number from the dispenser in front of Melinda's pillory.

Class A pillories were simply St. Andrew's crosses, but the Class B pillories were more traditional stocks where the victim's hands and head were restrained on a horizontal plane, bent at the waist, and their legs fastened such that they were widely spread. Thus the victim's mouth was accessible for oral sex, their breasts dangled, inviting groping and tweaking, and their ass and pussy (or cock) was similarly accessible. Restraints for Class C FPN varied widely, as the range of deviant activities dreamed up by those stimulated by impact play seemed to be without limit.

Melinda was in a Class B pillory and Richard was wetting his wick in her pussy. Miss Miller, who must have been mortified to be seen in such a state by her coworkers, didn't seem to be thinking about it at the moment. She seemed to be thinking about the nice cock that was impaling her juicy wet cunt.

Reginald found satisfaction in knowing that she seemed to be enjoying her fucking, but was again conflicted. Shouldn't this be punishment? Her coworker is fucking her! At some point she's going to have to look him in the eye at work again. Richard could not possibly ever have respect for her as a teacher again, could he?

After Richard came and went, Kevin Sillar took his turn behind Miss Miller. She seemed to enjoy his fucking also. Again, Reginald wondered wherein lay the punishment. Perhaps it would come later, he thought, when the victim had to face their familiar friends, family, and coworkers when it was all over.

Cam was next. He seemed delighted to be able to boff Miss Miller. She was attractive, Reginald thought. Her face wasn't beautiful, but neither was it plain. Her breasts were smaller, but pert, and they bounced enticingly while she was being banged. Reginald hadn't yet seen her nether region, and so couldn't judge it. He patiently awaited his turn.

While he watched Cam pounding into Melinda's pussy, though his vantage point was indirect, he wondered if he really wanted to do this. He had no pressing need to fuck Melinda Miller. He really wasn't in an amorous mood—despite the events of the day. Mainly, he was just curious. He figured no man would pass up the chance to see a girl naked if it happened upon him. (Unless, perhaps, if he was her teacher and she his student.)

Cam zipped up and it Reginald's number was up. Moment of truth, Reginald, he thought. What are you going to do? He approached Melinda from the front and bent down to look at her face.

"Good evening, Miss Miller," he said. It may have been a silly thing to do, but he didn't feel right about just groping someone, even an FPN, without acknowledging their existence. But maybe dehumanizing them was part of the punishment. Perhaps by acknowledging their humanity, he was mitigating what should be a humiliating and punitive experience. Nevertheless, he didn't have it in him to be so cold. "I apologize for capitalizing on your predicament," Reginald said. Was he slurring? "But I confess that the curiosity regarding your naked appearance has outweighed the common decency that I would adhere to, were it not for the fact that you are serving an FPN sentence." Melinda Miller just looked at him like he was a lunatic.

"Just get on with it!" she said "You don't need to fucking apologize."

Feeling chastised, Reginald did as he was bade. He fondled her breasts, giving her nipples an extra tweak for her impudence, before moving behind her to check out her caboose. It wasn't bad, he thought. It wasn't the caliber of Rae Brooks, or as tight as Jane Griggs, or Ann Baxter's, but it wasn't bad. He thought the brown pucker of her anus was attractive. And her pussy, well, had it not been oozing cum from her previous accosters, it might have been more appealing. As it was, Reginald gave her ass cheeks a good squeezing and decided to call it a night. He had had enough of FPN for one day.