It's An FPN World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!" Reginald said with mock regret, "I thought we had something special."

"Oh, we do, Reginald. You're the first person whose piss I've ever guzzled."

"I take it I won't be the last?"

"No. I think you've turned me into a piss slut. Added an extra dimension to my sex life."

"I'm not sure how I feel about that," he said. "Although, in all honesty, it was quite an exhilarating experience for me as well." He snapped his briefcase shut and stood. "Ready to go?"

"I am," she said and they walked out to his car. Jane Griggs was standing next to it. Naked. Melissa immediately understood that Jane was expecting to ride home with Mr. Wilson.

"Oh, hi, Jane," Melissa said sweetly. Reginald and I were just going to grab some Chinese takeout. Does that sound good to you?"

Jane, also astutely sizing up the situation said, "Sure. If you don't mind me being a third wheel."

Reginald was glad that the two girls resolved what could have been a tense situation. He had been looking forward to the buffet, but takeout would work well, too. This was going to be an interesting evening, he thought. He had no idea how interesting.

"Your session with April Mulroney was legendary," Melissa said after they'd gotten underway.

"You think so?" Jane asked. "She is beautiful," Jane said, remembering how she felt and tasted.

"You're beautiful, too," Melissa added. "Don't think that you didn't add a lot to the equation."

"Thanks," Jane answered. She was pleased to hear that Melissa thought she was beautiful, even though Melissa wasn't her target demographic.

"So, after we eat, I was planning on pissing all over Reginald. Perhaps you'd like to join me?"

"Reginald?" Jane asked wondering if he was on board with this scenario. After the previous conversations they'd had, she didn't think this sounded like him, but then, she reasoned, he also appeared to be going on a date with Melissa Homes. Something must have changed. Maybe he had taken her advice to adapt.

"It wouldn't be the first time today I've been pissed on, Jane," Reginald said jovially. "April Mulroney got me smack in the face first period. Plus," he paused, "I think Melissa feels she owes me because I pissed down her throat in sixth period while you and April were having sex."

"You didn't!" Jane was astounded. She also noted that he didn't seem to object to Melissa's threatened pissing.

"Well, he probably couldn't help it since I was sucking him off after he came inside my pussy," Melissa explained, "but I didn't mind. Have you ever tried it? It really makes you feel like you're being owned by your man."

"I thought taking a dick up your ass was supposed to do that." Jane said.

"Yeah, but this is even more intense. Especially because you can look him right in the eye while guzzling his piss."

"You think you can handle both of us Reginald?" Jane asked. "I don't want to intrude on your date."

"I don't know, Jane," he answered. "But if I can't it will be a wonderful way to die. And it's not an intrusion if you are invited. Melissa seems to be of a more-is-merrier mindset. I certainly have no objection."

"Great! It's settled," Melissa said happily.

They picked up their takeout order and headed back to Reginald's house. Reginald pulled in the driveway only to discover that, indeed, Katie Moss was waiting there at his front door.

"Katie, did you come to make good on your threat to seduce me?" He noted that she was not naked, but could, indeed, be wearing a butt plug.

Katie looked past Reginald to the two other girls. She already knew about Jane, but what was Melissa Homes doing here?

"Looks like I came at a bad time," she said.

"Only if you meant to have me all to yourself," Reginald said. "If you're willing to share, I'm sure Melissa and Jane would be happy to have your company, as would I be."

"Absolutely," Melissa agreed. "We're going to piss all over him. Your bladder could come in handy."

Katie was incredulous. This didn't sound like the same Reginald who had been keeping her at arm's length for two days. Although, she thought, he did seem close to the breaking point last time she'd spoken to him. Perhaps this was it. Regardless, she was going to take advantage of it. She didn't know what to think of the pissing thing, but if that was the game plan, she could roll with it.

"You're sure you don't mind?" she said to all three. All three welcomed her to the party.

They had plenty of food because Reginald had ordered a variety of entrees. He didn't mind leftover Chinese food, so any extra would be a bonus. They all ate and joked and laughed. Katie and Melissa were both pretty like-minded, so they really hit it off. Jane was more reserved, because she was Jane, but she still enjoyed the company of the other girls. Reginald refused to think about being their teacher. Tonight, he was their willing play toy. He would indulge whatever fantasy they could cook up.

Chapter 9

What Reginald didn't know, was that while he was in the restaurant ordering, Melissa and Jane were cooking up a devious plan. They called some friends and invited them to the party. Jane called April Mulroney, who was only too happy to come. Melissa called Jennifer Carson and Ann Baxter. She also called Rae Brooks and gave her some special instructions.

"I'm going to give you the rundown of what's going to happen tonight," Melissa said after they'd finished dinner. "We decided to indulge you in some of your perversions. Jane and Katie both said you like to eat ass, so you're going to eat our asses. And you also indicated that being pissed on might not be the worst thing that could happen to you. So, we're going to piss on you. And, I'd be lying if I said you wouldn't have to drink any. Really, what fun would that be? So be prepared for that." She stopped talking long enough to dig around in her purse. "I almost forgot," she said, pulling a pair of handcuffs out of her purse. "You have to wear these." She tossed them to Jane who handcuffed his hands behind his back. "I'm putting the key on the kitchen counter for safety."

"There are only a couple more things we need to take care of," Melissa said. "Katie, empty his pockets. We don't want his wallet to smell like piss."

"His handkerchief smells like pussy," Katie said pulling out the handkerchief that Ann had wiped her juicy cunt with. She emptied all of the contents of his pockets and put it all on the kitchen counter as well. Then she unzipped his pants and fished his cock out through the fly of his pants.

"Take his belt off, too, Katie," Melissa directed. "Maybe we'll beat his ass with it later if he doesn't do a good job of eating ass and drinking piss."

Reginald was surprised that Melissa was so thorough. Not that he didn't think her capable. He knew she was smart. But he realized she must have put an awful lot of thought into this. This was not something she just dreamed up on the spur of the moment. Why had he agreed to this? Probably because of the guilt he felt for all his moral failings. In reality, he knew, this only compounded his moral failures. All the more reason he should quietly endure his suffering.

The doorbell rang. Who the hell could that be? Reginald thought. He hadn't heard the doorbell ring in so long he wasn't even sure it still worked. He watched as Jane opened the door and ushered in a crowd of girls and Sheldon Colegrove. What the fuck was he doing here? Or any of them for that matter.

"Mr. Wilson, so good to see you!" Rae Brooks said when she saw him. "I'm finally get your cock in my pussy," she said. "But only after you lick my ass and drink my hot piss, because you've been a bad teacher, Mr. Wilson. So bad." She reached down and gave his cock a playful slap. Reginald felt it grow in response.

"Why, did you see that, Ray Lynn?" Jennifer Carson asked. "He likes having his cock slapped. Do it again." Rae did. Not hard, just a playful thwack. Again, Reginald's cock responded.

"I bet he'll like his balls squeezed too," she said. She fished them out of his pants also and fondled them roughly. Reginald, feeling very exposed and vulnerable, was dismayed to find that his cock hardened still further. "I'll be damned," Jennifer said. "He told me he was a pervert, but I had no idea," she said to the other girls.

"Well don't hurt his precious balls until I've had a chance to get his semen in my cunt," Rae Lynn warned.

"That goes for me, too," Katie Moss said. "I call dibs on second cum."

"I'd like some too, if there's any left," April Mulroney said, stepping forward.

"Girls, I put a pitcher of water on the table. Be sure to drink a lot. We want Mr. Wilson to get his money's worth of piss. Get undressed and let's get this party started." All the girls hooted and hollered with glee.

Reginald sat in the middle of his dining room, handcuffed in a chair, waiting for the first contestant. It was Katie Moss. He had wanted to eat her ass since Monday. Truthfully, it had been much longer than that, but he wouldn't let himself think about it. Katie had a slender petite body with a tiny waist that gracefully expanded down to hips that perhaps were just a little too wide for her diminutive frame, but not enough to be at all detrimental. She had tiny breasts that barely bumped out from her chest. But her ass, Reginald thought, her ass more than made up for any perceived lack in other areas. Katie did a pretty good job of keeping her ass pressed tightly against his face. Reginald tongued her asshole as hard as he could and loved every minute of it. Katie, who had been fingering herself, came after only a few minutes.

"My turn," Ann Baxter said after Katie moved away. Reginald was starting to see a correlation between FPN and his own situation. Ostensibly, the girls were punishing him, but so far, he was loving every minute of it. He especially loved Ann Baxter's ass. Pale, white skin and kind of bubbly, she spread her cheeks and pressed her ass in his face. Reginald thought he was in heaven except that his cock was rock hard and he couldn't do anything with it. But Rae Lynn saw it. She started fondling it with one hand and fingering Ann Baxter's sopping pussy with the other.

"Damn, girl," Rae Lynn said. "I think you have the wettest pussy on the planet!"

"Thank you. I think," she said as she approached orgasm. Reginald felt he press even harder against his face and her hips shuddered uncontrollably. "Rae Lynn, you knew exactly how to make me get off. Well done!"

"I just wanted you to hurry up so I could finally fuck Mr. Wilson's wonderful cock. Why, look at that thing! It's just wonderful!" Rae Lynn said.

"It's huge," Jennifer said. "I'm gonna want some of that myself."

Rae Brooks impaled herself on Reginald's cock, facing him. She wanted to watch his face as he came inside her. She wanted to kiss him, but she knew where his mouth had just been. "Aw, hell!" she muttered to herself and kissed him anyway.

Reginald was enjoying the sensation, to be sure, but really wished his hands were free so he could fondle Rae Lynn's spectacular breasts. On the other hand, not being able to touch her or control any aspect of their intercourse imposed a different sort of eroticism on the situation. It made his cock even harder. This was good because Rae Lynn Brooks was fucking the shit out of it. The girl was a fucking machine! Reginald's sexual stamina was no match for Rae's youthful vigor and unrestrained lust. He came inside her jet after jet, at least eight times. Rae came too.

"Mr. Wilson, you didn't let me down. You were as good as I thought you'd be." Then a thought occurred to her. "Hey, anybody want to suck the cum out of my pussy? It'd be a shame to waste it," she said.

"I will," Jennifer Carson volunteered. Reginald watched possibly the most erotic girl-on-girl scene ever as Jennifer hungrily lapped at the folds of Rae Lynn's creamy pussy. If he hadn't just had an orgasm, he probably would have just then. But April Mulroney interrupted his view by putting her lovely ass in front of his face. He didn't object, though it probably wouldn't have done him any good. Reginald realized that there were so many men who would pay dearly to be in his place. Thus, feeling fortunate, Reginald dedicated himself to the task eagerly, licking and tonguing April's asshole like it was the most delectable morsel he'd ever tasted. Taste aside, he thought, it was delectable.

When April was about to cum, she turned to face him and began vigorously rubbing at her clit. Soon spurts of hot piss that accompanied her orgasm splashed all over Reginald's face and chest. Reginald found it arousing, not so much because he enjoyed the smell or taste of urine, but because of the delightful method of delivery. April was so beautiful, so sensual, that if bullets came out of her pussy, it would be the best way to die. Piss wasn't as lethal. April pushed her wet snatch in Reginald's mouth and let him clean it up for her, a task he relished.

"I don't mean to rush you, April," Jane Griggs said, "but I've got to pee. April moved aside and Jane straddled Reginald's lap. Her sweet pussy was just inches from his face. She searched his face and realized how much he was enjoying this. That was good. Then she wouldn't have to apologize later. Jane really did have to pee. When she let it rip, it came out in torrents. Reginald's face, chest and lap were soaked. When Melissa ordered him to open his mouth and drink, he complied. Feeling the stares of all of the girls watching him in this humiliating state made his penis begin to grow and twitch. When Jane finished, she turned and spread her ass in his face and bade him to lick it. This only served to make his cock harder. By the time Jane brought herself to orgasm, his cock had already resumed its hard and ready status.

Katie Moss was all over it. She, too, sat on it like a cowgirl. She, too, fucked like a mink. Her hips oscillated so fast he could scarcely believe it was possible. If not for the fact that his cock had already had some fun, he was certain he couldn't have lasted more than a minute against Katie's onslaught. For her part, she thoroughly enjoyed the way Reginald's huge cock filled her up. That didn't prevent her from taking him balls-deep inside her, which was all the more amazing given her petite frame. Katie came first and the convulsions of her vagina fairly milked the cum right out of Reginald's cock. It was one of the best orgasms he'd ever had. He was sorry he had put her off for so long. He would not make that mistake again.

"Katie Moss, you fuck like a porn star," Melissa said.

Katie thanked Melissa for the compliment but gave some of the credit to Reginald's stiff cock. Katie was pleased at the recognition because she had never received much attention from the boys because of her flat chest. She was hoping that once the word got out about what a great fuck she was, the boys would be lining up to fuck her. Which is exactly what she wanted.

Melissa was the next to press her ass in Reginald's face. It was a nice ass, so Reginald didn't object. If these girls thought they were torturing him, they were sorely mistaken. He had been a little worried, though, when Jennifer had started squeezing his balls. Reginald performed his required duties with much enthusiasm and soon Melissa was cumming. Afterwards, when she had regained composure, she pulled open her labia and pressed her open cunt into Reginald's mouth. Don't you spill a single drop, Reginald Wilson. You drink every last drop of my hot piss. Do you hear me?" Reginald nodded. Then the floodgates opened and he almost choked. But he didn't. He swallowed. Guzzled, actually. Swallowing wouldn't have been sufficient to accommodate the torrent of piss that gushed out of Melissa's cunt. Reginald estimated that she must have pissed a full pint down his throat.

"Reginald, you did really well! I'm impressed! I was planning on beating your ass with your own belt for your failure, but now I'll have to think of another reason."

Reginald wasn't sure if she was merely acting the part or if Melissa Homes really was this much of a bitch. She certainly didn't seem so sixth hour when she was fucking him and drinking his piss. History, he understood, but even after all these years, he didn't understand women. But now his thoughts were distracted by Jennifer Carson going down on him.

"I'm going to fuck you," she said, pausing to speak. "And then you're going to suck the cum out of my cunt. And then I'm going to piss all over you. Doesn't that sound like fun?" She didn't wait for his answer but went right back to sucking on his cock. It actually did sound like fun. Dirty, nasty, perverted fun. Thinking about it made his cock even harder than Jennifer's sucking. Once it was fully erect, Jennifer sat on it, facing him. She fucked him slow. Then she kissed him, hard and wet. It was a passionate kiss that belied the stern front she had been putting on. It had a stimulating effect on his penis, too. He couldn't wait to shoot his load up her tight snatch. Not if he wanted to. His orgasm drained him of energy and his testicles of semen. It wasn't quite as intense as when Katie fucked him, but very nearly so.

True to her word, Jennifer stood and pressed her oozing pussy in Reginald's mouth. Reginald had never tasted semen before. Now he was tasting his own, mingled with Jennifer's vaginal secretions. If he thought about it in those terms it was repulsive. Instead, he didn't think about the taste at all. He just enjoyed slurping and tonguing a wonderfully juicy pussy belonging to a smart and attractive young woman who had just given him one of the best fucks he'd ever had. Thinking in these terms, Reginald regained the enjoyment of his task. His pleasure was interrupted when Jennifer suddenly let loose her bladder. Reginald coughed and sputtered, which Jennifer found amusing. She didn't intend for him to drink her piss; she wanted to completely soak him down. She just kept pissing until the entire front of his body was soaked. And when she was done, she made him lick her ass, too.

"Reginald, dear," Melissa addressed him once Jennifer had finished getting her ass licked. "We're nearing the grand finale of our show. Rae picked up your box of sex toys from your desk before coming over. We're going to take turns pegging your ass with the strap-ons that you have in there. But one of the girls, who requested anonymity, really wanted to see you sucking cock. Of course, we all thought that that was a splendid idea. And since it's just not the same sucking on a dildo, we brought Sheldon along. We want to watch him cum in your mouth and see you swallow it."

Melissa removed the handcuffs and directed him to get on all fours on the carpet. Jane had already strapped on one of the dildoes, a huge appendage protruding unnaturally from her loins. Reginald had no idea what to expect beyond pain. He couldn't imagine that something so large stuck up his ass could possibly feel good. On the other hand, he'd seen it done several times and its popularity seemed to be an endorsement of its potential for pleasure. But damn, that dildo looked huge.

Both Jane and Katie had their hands in the lube and were applying it liberally to his asshole, inserting first a finger, then two, then he couldn't tell. All in all, it was a pleasant experience. The fact that eight gorgeous women were gathered around watching added to his stimulation. He even started getting an erection. Jane was the first to enter him, pressing the head of the huge member against his anus. Katie bent down to watch his face.

"Do this, for me," she said. "I promise I'll make it up to you." Then she kissed him.

Now he knew whose idea this had been. She was going to have a helluva time making it up to him, Reginald thought. He would own her. Then he realized that was exactly what he would do. Katie Moss would become his fuck slave. Maybe. He liked Katie. He couldn't be mean to her. He would do this for her. To please her. As he relaxed, Jane was able to feed more of the dildo up his ass. Soon, she had it all the way in up to the scrotum. All the girls clapped. Jane moved in and out, slowly at first, but when it became apparent that Reginald was acclimatized to the activity, she picked up the pace.