All Comments on 'It's Complicated Ch. 09'

by MxdGrlMusic

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
confused

trying to see where you are going with this story...I know they have broken up but I am going to hang in there and see exactly where you are going. but for now I am not seeing anything leading to them getting back together or even talking.

PrettyGPrettyGover 14 years ago
I don't get it.

I understand that you are trying to establish that the characters have their own lives and all, but the story is going all over the place and nowhere at all at the same time. It hit a flat point. What was in the email that Pierce sent that caused Jaylyn to basically write a book in a week? Why is Pierce angry and such an asshole? What is Ryan's role in the story? None of it is really connecting with the rest of the story that took place before. Maybe if chapter 8 and 9 were submitted together as one chapter, it wouldn't seem drop off from the rising peak the story was on. Not to mention adding vague new characters. I was kind of disapointed after I read this because none of these questions are answered. Looking forward to a longer more detailed chapter 10 where Jaylyn and Pierce's relationship are concerned. Take your time with the next one. I'd rather wait a few months for a great chapter than read something that doesn't meet or exceed the standard you've alreay set for yourself with your past work. KEEP ON WRITING!!!!!!!!!

LilMami07LilMami07over 14 years ago
...

I like this story. I also like how Jay has moved on with her life. Ryan seems cute. Maybe he's a better match for her than that pig Pierce. lol. Anyway, good work and I can't wait for the next chapter. :) **lilmami07**

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
like

I like how the story is developing now and dont see it as "flat" at all. Not everthing in life is peaks and valleys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yeah....

I'm with the others. I don't really get where you're going with this story. You're throwing in new characters and adding things that could have been left out, it seems. Maybe I'm just impatient or something, but it feels like you are dragging out this story much much much longer than it has to be. Give us some resolution already and move on to your next story. You're starting to lose me and I'm sure some other people with this. Please tie it up soon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well then they don't understand do they?

the ones that made the comments about not understanding where the story is leading, the relationships are definately complicated but you're writing isn't, it's fantastic, and u don't realise your killin' me here, the wait for each chapter seems like FOREVER!! lol, then the reading short!! grrrrrrrr lol, all the readers that are confused need to read back and realise lynn is gettin inspired by joels email, tho', she didn't read it and hasn't realised it and joel is acting out coz lynn hasn't replied, oooooooh please let waylon be the one for lynn to kick joel to the back!!!!!!! don't let joel steal lynn from waylon, nooooooo, he don't deserve her, he deserves the life he has now, the arsehole is miserable without her, and lynn, well, let her live life good without him lol, well as you can tell i thoroughly, thoroughly enjoy this story, HURRY BACK!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't say this chapter excited me or informed much

I think the frustration of other fans as well as myself is that only the relationship should be "complicated" not the story. Every now and then you can take the long route alittle too LONG. I know my interest in the story is waning and I'm not activiely looking for updates (Just got lucky to see today). I think everyone is waiting to see the road back one another but this road is not very scenic so to speak. You do you and keep writing. This is the hard part of a LONG road trip thru the very unscenic part of a desert landscape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too short though!

I don't mind the meandering, but these short reads are killing me! I don't know what it is, but I love the Pierce character. I'm sure the next chapter will help in tying the story together. I'm looking forward to it. fairplay

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
You should

Write Longer Chapters. things are just heating up and BAM!!! done for another week. So when are Jaylyn and Pierce Going to meet up again by all accounts its just a Matter of time.

peethreepeethreeover 14 years ago
Not so confused...

Enjoyed the update. Thanks. I figure you'll get there when it's time and you are weaving a story. I do hope once Pierce and Lyn get back together it is not too late for both of them. Glad I didn't have to wait too long for the update. Sure everybody loves long updates, but that comes with PAYING for the book IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gimme more story

I love da Jaylyn n Pierce characters, all da xtra ppl can b left out. Focus on Jaylyn's life n Pierce's life......I no ur gng 2 pull it 2gether soon. I dnt wnt 2 c it end, but wld love 2 have more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
okay...

not to bitch or sound un compromising or not understanding because i do understand how life can get in the way of writing but in all honesty this chapter was too short to even get into it or get a feel for it! it felt kinda like having cheesecake and only getting one bite...yeahh it was good but it was so quick you can't even remember the taste to have even enjoyed it!! I love this story but i wish these more recent chapters could've beeen longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmm

I really like the story. Since I'm not paying for the story, I don't have any complaints.

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
Fucking her about ?

Too short.but please,dont let him bully her.he's fucked every woman going and if they get together,his character won't stay faithful to her.he's fucked her about.make her a strong black woman,who don't take no shit no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
don't be long okay :)

And don't let cohen claim lyn, he gave that up when he didn't man up for her, instead took off like a kid does, keep lyn strong without him, nothing he can do, or explain away his dumb arse behaviour to get lyn back, keep her real and living life according to lyn, not cohen. Wow i so need a life, i'm wanting fictional characters to blast outta this site to reality!! how tragic!! and i will keep coming back lol, u write well girl!!

WOND3R3RWOND3R3Rover 12 years ago
My try to finish it

This story is unfinished and has been for almost 2 years. I actually liked it alot. Even if the chapters were short and the writting raw. I'm gonna start writting tonight and hope to have it up by this week. No longer than tuesday or thursday! Just look at my page for updates! And comment if you like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous