It's for Science

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, yes! That was incredible!"

"Excellent." Lacey sat at her desk, put her glasses back on, and wrote a few observations, including a note to have male subjects warn her of an impending orgasm during oral sex. She asked him more questions about the experience and added to her notes.

"It's your turn now." she said as she laid down on the bed.

"My turn?"

"Yes. Please perform cunnilingus on me."

"Oh, I um, I don't know how, I-"

"Have you seen any pornographic videos?"

Mike blushed, "Um, yeah, some."

"You've seen guys licking a girl's vulva, her pussy, haven't you?"

"Um, yes, but-"

"Go ahead. I did it for you, now you do it for me."

Mike appeared quite reluctant and he hesitated as he approached her.

"What's wrong?"

"If, what if, does it, um, what if it tastes bad or smells...?"

"I took a very thorough shower just before you arrived. Please try it. Even if you don't enjoy the experience I want your observations. This is for science."

Mike settled onto the bed between her widely spread knees, for his very first view of a real live pussy. It was definitely an exciting thing to see! As he approached her closely, he caught her scent. It wasn't as unpleasant as he'd heard. His tongue made a tentative swipe along her slit. There was a sharp tangy taste, but it wasn't like the rotting fish he'd been told about by other guys. It was not particularly pleasant, but also not unpleasant.

"Ooooh. That feels good. Please continue." she told him. So he licked again, harder. More subtle and complex flavours were caught by his tongue this time. Mike began to lick harder and faster, delving into this new and exciting place. Wow, those guys who said licking a pussy was an awful experience were either lying or had never actually done it. This was wonderful! At her suggestion he tried using the tip and flat of his tongue, going up, going down, swiping sideways, swirling around, or plunging in and out. Lacey continued to direct him, and finally she said "Lick my clitoris, please"

He thought he understood where things were supposed to be, and he lapped at her, only to be told "Higher, that's my urethra". He tried again, and she complimented him this time, "Oh yes, that's perfect!" and began to make small pleased sounds. No longer words and directions, but quiet moans, coos and soft cries. That was even more thrilling than when she sucked on his cock. To know you're giving that much pleasure to someone was intense!

Suddenly, her hands were in his hair, holding him to her sex, and her thighs trapped him in a vise-like grip. She curled up and started shaking against his face, uttering a long keening whine, in what was obviously a huge orgasm. When she finished, Lacey flopped back on the bed, and said "Wooo! Wow, that was great! Thank you!" He sat up and looked at her, amazed at her reaction. Her pussy was now red, the inner lips quite visible, and she was very wet down there. It looked just like some of his favourite porn!

Lacey found his tongue to be wonderfully flexible, soft, wet, and warm. So much different from her fingers or her toys. Having someone else touch her like this was phenomenal. And her orgasm was so very strong! It felt like lightning striking her nerves, and she definitely wanted to experience more of this.

After resting a couple of minutes, Lacey got up and sat at her desk. She wrote quickly for a minute, then turned and started asking him about what his observations were. He told her about his reluctance, how it was rooted in rumour, gossip, and hearsay. How he suspected that none of those guys had ever participated in this activity before. Mike also told her how wonderful it was to give such pleasure, how much it meant to him to hear her make those satisfying sounds. Lacey took notes, and asked more questions. She found it quite interesting that the aural component of oral sex was so stimulating, and giggled at her pun.

"I think it's time to try intercourse" Lacey said, picking up one of the boxes of contraceptives to read the label. "This one will fit you best" she said as she opened the box and retrieved a condom. "Lay down on the bed, please." She sat next to him and rolled the condom onto his erection. The fact that she was about to lose her virginity did not cross her mind, but it was at the forefront of Mike's thoughts.

Oh my god, he thought, this is really gonna happen! He'd been afraid he would never lose his virginity, and he was almost 19, but now this crazy incredible night was really happening! Being a bit short, a bit pudgy, and quite shy, he'd never had much chance with girls. Weird thing was, he'd never really classed Lacey as a girl, she wasn't pretty or curvy or desirable, really. And she'd never said or done anything that indicated she would do something like this with him, or with anyone else. But any possible objection he may have had went out the window when she first wrapped her lips around the end of his cock.

Lacey moved over top of him and positioned him at her entrance. Slowly and carefully, she settled onto him. The condom was lubricated, and she was very wet from his successful efforts at oral sex, so he slipped in easily. Up and down she moved, over just the head, then taking more, and more, and finally all the way down. "That feels nice." she observed. "You're so warm, it's lovely. So different from my toys." The feeling of being penetrated by a live cock was quite different from the rubber one, surprisingly so. Having his solid body between her legs was wonderful, and the warmth of his skin both inside and outside of her was extraordinary. This was nothing like her toy!

Mike was dumbstruck. Lacey wasn't really all that pretty, nor was she physically well endowed, but this whole evening was a gigantic milestone in his life. Lacey bounced up and down on his cock, ground herself on him, shimmied around, and tried lots of different motions to see what kind of stimulation was possible in the Cowgirl position. She discovered a few really nice pressure points, both inside and outside of her pussy. Mike watched her in absolute dumbfounded awe. He was actually having sex with a girl. Holy Fuck! He was no longer a virgin!

Lacey concentrated on one particular series of motions, and began to approach her orgasm. "Oh, this is working very well. I'm going to have an orgasm." she said. When it triggered a few minutes later, she yelped and shuddered on him, cumming hard with a real cock inside her for the first time. It was marvelous, such extraordinary stimulation! She sat atop him for a few minutes to cool down, shifting occasionally to enjoy the stimulation, or grinding her hips to sort of stir the inside of her vagina with his penis. Lacey lifted off of him and checked the condom. It was still intact, and he had not cum yet, but she thought it would be safest to replace it.

Writing down her observations took a while, interspersed with questions to Mike about what he felt and saw and experienced. Logging the results of her first session of intercourse took almost ten minutes of discussion and writing. Mike watched her, enjoying the sight of her pale skin and small breasts. She might not be built like other girls, but when she was naked, Lacey was quite sexy. Of course, this was the first and only naked girl he'd ever seen. First and only for so much! For everything!

Time to try the Doggie position, she thought. Lacey got another condom and rolled it on. Once Mike was sheathed, she climbed onto the bed on all fours and said "Get behind me." He maneuvered onto the bed and she reached back to guide his erection into her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh God, Lacey!" he moaned as he slowly drove himself into her from behind. This was just too much for him, the sight of his cock spreading her slick pink lips, sinking into her depths, her tight little ass bumping back against his thighs, it was all too much! His thrusting quickly sped up. He came in less than a minute, thrusting hard into her again and again with a grunt and a moan.

"You had an orgasm already?"

"Yeah, sorry."

"It's OK. Let's take care of the condom." she said, and pulled away from him. She inspected the condom, noting the reservoir tip was now full and drooping, filled with his semen. Lacey removed the used condom and went to her desk. She made a note in her log. Again, no refractory period, he was still fully erect. She set that condom aside and handed him a new one, "Put that on, please" she said.

"Uh, I don't know how."

She showed him how to apply the condom, then got back into position. "Please continue where you left off." She had not cum in this position yet and wanted to try again.

Mike was absolutely enthralled with the view as he pushed back into her hot wet depths. He began to fuck her again, at a nice slow pace. 'Holy Fuck! This is amazing!' he thought. He instinctively held her hips and continued thrusting. Wow, not only did he finally lose his virginity, but she wanted to do it over and over! And in different positions! This was the best day of his life!

Lacey began to push back against him a bit, enjoying the way his cock was moving inside her. She recalled some of the videos she'd watched, where the woman would play with her clitoris during this exercise. Reaching back between her legs, she ran her fingers over her sex, feeling Mike's penis moving in and out of her. This is working very well, she thought, as she fondled their connection. Her contact with him caused Mike to gasp and thrust harder. Lacey moved her fingers to her clitoris, and began to gently circle it with her fingertips. Oh yes, she thought, this was wonderful!

She began to breathe heavily, making soft moans and cries, pushing back harder against Mike, and he felt her fingers running over her pussy as he fucked her. After a while, he was moving faster, matching the way she was shoving herself onto him. The smacking sounds of their skin slapping together was very arousing for both of them, and Lacey began to get close. Once again the aural component of their activities was an interesting additional stimulus, she noted.

This was nothing like her toy, there was so much more to this than simply inserting a penis into her vagina. His hands moved on her skin, her back, hips, and thighs, adding so many little sensations. His breathing, and the sounds he made, added so much to the sensual environment. The impact of his hips against her backside was incredibly stimulating, making her whole body tremble as he thrust into her. Since Mike had cum twice already, he was nowhere near another climax, so he fucked her on and on.

"Oh, that's so good, keep going. Just. Like. That. Uh, Uh, Oooooooooh!" she moaned as she came. She stopped shoving back at him and just held herself there as he pounded away at her. The feeling of her pussy throbbing on him as she came was astonishing, and it fed his slow rise to orgasm. Lacey's arm gave way and she dropped onto her face on the mattress, with her ass stuck up in the air, her other hand still caressing her clitoris, sending little shocks into her nerves.

Mike's eyes widened at this, he could see their connection even better now. Her pink labia sliding along his length as he stroked in and out looked incredible! The impacts as he thrust into her took on a wet sloppy sound after she came, and he could feel her wetness on his crotch and thighs. He still wasn't close yet, so Mike continue to fuck her at a steady pace. She came again, her cries muffled by the pillows. This was the greatest thing ever, he thought, and Mike kept thrusting into her for another 20 minutes. Lacey hit several more climaxes, before he finally crested, ramming into her repeatedly as he came. He sank back onto the bed behind her, pulling free of her sloppy pussy. He looked at her, and he could see her pussy slowly closing up, as her vaginal walls flexed under the remnants of her last orgasm.

Lacey rolled onto her side and said "Wow, that was great. Thank you."

"Wow, yeah, that was awesome."

They lay there on the bed for a few minutes, cooling off, then Lacey retrieved the spent condom. She put on her glasses and took more notes, asking questions about what he saw, felt, and heard. "Can you continue?" she asked him. He answered in the affirmative, as he was still hard. She added another note regarding his amazingly short refractory period. She gave him a condom and he rolled it on.

Lacey lay down on the bed and spread her legs, inviting him in. Mike got between her knees to mount her. It took a few tries, then he slid his cock into her very wet pussy. She kissed him and they began slowly fucking in what she had read was called the Missionary position. This was very nice because they were so close together, so intimately connected, they could kiss, and his weight was upon her. That weight felt wonderful, full body contact was something she would add to her notes. Sharing their breath, watching each other's faces, feeling their skin to skin contact, all these things were so very stimulating!

They continued for a long time, with both of them adjusting their positions and commenting on how it was working. Mike was an ideal subject, she thought. His comments were invaluable to her. Having a second scientific mind at hand was a great benefit. Her choice of a nerd for this part of the survey was perfect. Lacey adjusted her position so that his thrusts impacted her clitoris more, and that triggered her orgasm. He was thrilled by her reactions as they fucked, it was so incredibly sexy when she came. Another slight change of position led to yet another climax for Lacey, pushing his pleasure higher. Suddenly, Mike started to thrust faster. "I'm cumming soon" he said.

"Excellent. Keep going!" she said, wanting to cum too, in case he couldn't continue. She'd read that a male would often be unable to perform after too many orgasms. So far, Mike had greatly exceeded her expectations. They both came in a sweating frenzy, that left them gasping for breath. He rolled off of her, onto his back, and she sat up to retrieve the condom. She noticed that there was less and less semen in them each time. That was interesting, and would have to be followed up on. Perhaps a graph of the data would be useful.

Eyeing his flagging erection, Lacey asked Mike if he thought he could try one more position. He was thrilled that he'd been able to do so much tonight, and the thought of yet another round was definitely enticing. She knelt in front of him as he sat on the edge of her bed, and she sucked and licked and stroked his cock for a few minutes. His erection revived, so she got another condom for him and rolled it on. Mike was absolutely thrilled with all of this, it was truly a memorable night! Not just being with a girl, but trying so many positions, fucking her over and over!

"Get up and stand here." she said, as she lay on the bed with her legs over the edge. "Move up. Good." Mike moved between her legs and was able to slip his cock into her inflamed and dripping pussy. She was at just the right elevation for him to stand there and drive his cock into her. The sight of her tits shaking in time to his thrusts was amazing, and the view down where he was penetrating her sex was even more so. He watched in amazement as her slick labia were separated by his cock, and how he disappeared inside her. These sights were arousing Mike even more. He'd cum so much he doubted he could do it again, but if she wanted to keep fucking he would go for as long as he could! If this was a one time event, he was going to make it last.

Lacey wasn't finding it all that stimulating. Ah yes, this was quite similar to the Doggy position. She reached down to rub her clitoris in time to his thrusts. "Oh, that's working so well now, keep going!" she told him. He was sweating profusely, but he kept fucking her, on and on, for almost 20 minutes, as his pleasure slowly built. He'd never cum more than twice in a session when he masturbated, so this was an extraordinary experience for him.

Lacey started making more of those cute little sounds, and she pulled at him with her feet from behind, trying to drive him into herself with more force. She came with another keening cry, and her fingers left her clitoris, running up and down her torso and over her breasts instead. She was too sensitive now for clitoral stimulation. Mike continued to fuck her, the sight and sound of her orgasm had increased his pleasure too.

"Here it comes!" he exclaimed. Thrusting harder and faster, making wet smacking sounds as he drove against her, he achieved a brief climax, a mere shadow of his earlier ones, but oh so good nonetheless. She followed on immediately after him, shaking through another powerful orgasm that had him watching in awe. Her body writhed on the bed beneath him, as waves of pleasure flowed over her. She had her legs wrapped around him, squeezing him tight, and the solidity of his warm body against her felt amazing!

This time he was done, and his penis went flaccid. He slipped out of her, so she took off the condom and placed it with the others. She wrote some more observations, and turned to find him lying curled up on the bed, asleep. Lacey set her alarm for half an hour and joined him, cuddled up against his back. This too was a very nice part of her sexual exploration. Cuddling after sex wasn't something she'd even considered until now, but it felt so nice, so warm and comfortable.

The alarm woke them from their post-coital snooze, and Lacey told him to get dressed. "My father will be home soon, it's time for you to leave." She saw him out with a parting kiss. "Thank you so much for your assistance tonight, Mike."

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever done. I'll never forget this."

Once Mike was gone, she sprayed some air freshener in her room. Then she measured the output in Mike's condoms by weighing the empty one and comparing it to the others. She reviewed her log, and spent some time updating her observations.

There was too much happening during these sessions for her to properly document them, and stopping constantly to take notes was interfering with the process. She went online and ordered a nanny-cam, disguised as a picture frame. She paid for next day delivery. Lacey gave no thought to the propriety of recording this, as it was for science after all.

Her dad got home shortly after she went to bed, none the wiser for his daughter's experiments.

-----

Subject Two: Cecilia

On Tuesday, Lacey was distracted all day, thinking about Cecilia's visit. She had no idea if sex with another girl would be good or not, but she definitely wanted to find out. Good thing there were no assignments due this week.

After school, she followed the same routine as last night, homework, dinner, shower, and dress. She set up and tested the nanny-cam, making sure it would record everything properly. Cecilia arrived and they sat in the living room. Lacey explained the NDA and Cecilia signed it.

"I'm doing an experiential survey on human sexuality. It's private, not to be discussed outside this venue. Would you like to participate?"

"Sorry? What?"

"I want to explore sexuality, qualitatively and quantitatively."

"I don't understand. What does this have to do with me?"

"Have you ever had sex Cecilia?"

"I don't think that's any of your business."

"Have you ever thought about kissing or touching a girl?"

"Um, Ah, Well, maybe."

"Are you curious enough to try it?"

"I, um, maybe. Why?"

"I'm curious. Very much so. And I want to find someone to be curious with."

"Really? This isn't some kind of joke is it?"

"No jokes. I am very serious. And very curious. Do you want to come and experiment with me?"

"I, I don't know."

Lacey stood and held out her hand. Cecilia took it, and stood too. She was led down the hall to Lacey's room. "Have a seat." Cecilia sat on the bed and Lacey started her interview. She found that Cecilia was a bit reticent in giving out answers, but if Lacey volunteered her own experience first, she would follow up with the requested information.