It's for Science

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and said "Sure Lacey, how does this work?"

"Come to my room."

"Your folks aren't home?"

"Not until after midnight."

"Okay then. Let's go."

Lacey led her down the hall and had her sit on the bed, then began her interview. Cynthia was 18 years old, taller and heavier than Lacey, at 172 cm and 58 kg compared to her own very slight frame. Lacey was only 150 cm and 41 kg. And she was much more experienced than her first two subjects. She'd done fellatio, had cunnilingus and intercourse. But she'd never performed cunnilingus on another woman. Never had any sexual contact with another woman, just men.

"Why would you do this now, if you've never done it before?" she asked Cynthia.

"For fun. I've always been curious, but none of my friends would understand. If I suggested it, I'd probably get branded as a lesbian or something. No one knows you, no one would ever know I was here. I can indulge my curiosity safely. This won't ever go outside these walls will it?"

"No, this is strictly between you and me, here in private, just one time. I'm as curious about this as you."

"Have you ever done anything like this before?"

"Yes, I have. Kissing, touching, fellatio, intercourse, cunnilingus given and received, and masturbation. But I want to learn more."

"Ooooh, aren't you the secret little slut! You've been busy! Seriously, no one would ever have known, you're so quiet and mousy at school." Cynthia said.

"Secrecy goes both ways. Everything I say is also private, and does not pass these walls. And please, if you have observations, speak up, I want know what does and does not work well."

"Okay. How do you want to do this?"

"Let's undress first."

Lacey stood and began to disrobe. She was quickly done, having no underwear to deal with. Cynthia was not far behind. Lacey noted that the girl had much larger breasts, and very little pubic hair, just a tiny triangle at her apex. "Do you shave your pubic hair?"

"Yeah, makes the guys go all gooey when they see it like that."

"Really? Interesting. You're very pretty."

"Well, now that you're naked, I'd say the same for you. You know you'd be a lot more popular at school if you just dressed to show off what you got."

"I don't need or want to be popular."

"Sorry. Just sayin'. So, now what?"

Oh she's so bold, thought Lacey, always in control. Very different from shy Cecilia. Different from Mike too. This was a proposition, not a seduction, but still very different from how it went with Mike. Ah, yes, he was not an alpha male. Cynthia is an alpha female. Control is what she's all about. Mike was compliant, Cynthia is aggressive.

"Kiss me."

Cynthia moved into her arms and they kissed. Their nipples brushed against each other's bodies and Lacey moved her torso a bit to enhance the sensation.

"Ooooh, that's nice." giggled Cynthia.

Lacey took an aggressive role, pressed herself against the girl, and drove her tongue into her mouth. Cynthia reciprocated, and they were soon in a deep passionate kiss. Lacey pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her in the Cowgirl position. She played with the other girls' larger C-cup breasts, and ground her pubis against Cynthia's. She could feel her clitoris being stimulated by the pressure.

Cynthia gasped at the multiple sensual contacts, and said "Oh, nice, yeah." They kissed and groped, playing with breasts and nipples and caressing each other. Lacey shifted position, situating herself so they were both able to hump each other's thigh. Their mutual humping and stimulation brought both of them to shuddering orgasms as they kissed and moaned into each other's mouths.

Lacey slid down between her legs, forcing Cynthia's knees apart to reveal a neat little pink pussy. The girl seemed to enjoy very overt and forward behaviour, so she was determined to echo that. She put her glasses aside, then leaned forward and shoved her tongue as deep as she could into Cynthia. She tasted very strong and sour, almost enough to put her off, but she kept going. This was for science, after all. Lapping industriously at her, Lacey probed and sucked and licked, finally pushing a finger into the now very wet opening.

Meanwhile Cynthia had been making sharp little yelps of pleasure, so very different from the gentle sounds Cecilia had made. It took some searching, but Lacey found the other girl's clit. It was harder to find that she'd expected. That was the trigger she was looking for. Cynthia exploded, screeching expletives, "Oh fucking shit, Fuck me fuck god oh fuck oh fuck!". Her hands came down and wrapped in Lacey's hair, holding her to Cynthia's throbbing sex. Lacey was hard pressed to keep her lips in place and she could feel the other girl's pussy clenching on her fingers as she came. There was much more additional wetness then, and Lacey lapped it up.

Cynthia's orgasm felt awesome, she'd been eaten a couple of times, but the guy hadn't had much of a clue about what he was doing. This girl Lacey, holy fucking shit, she knew exactly what she was doing. And she didn't let up either, she kept grinding her face into her steaming pussy, bringing her back to a peak she'd never felt before. Over-stimulated, she squealed, cursed, and shook under Lacey's tongue. When Cynthia passed through her third orgasm she had to escape that stimulus, and she began pushing and trying to shove Lacey away from her over-sensitive pussy.

"Enough, enough, fuck stop, just stop."

Lacey sat up with a huge smile on her face. She knew that feeling, from playing with her vibrator. When it got to the point where the pleasure became too intense, it became almost like pain. She sat there watching Cynthia gasping for breath, her face and chest and pussy all flushed red. This was excellent data. Despite their differences, the same things that set Cecilia off also set Cynthia off. And me too, thought Lacey.

Cynthia finally pushed herself up on her elbows and looked at the skinny girl between her legs. How the FUCK did this nerdy little thing even know how to do this? "Wow. Fuck that was good. How many girls have you done this to?"

"You're my second."

Cynthia was mystified. She was only this girl's second lover? "Fuck. I may give up on guys and go steady with you."

"No, that's outside of our agreement. This is private, only here, only once."

"I know, I know, just kidding."

"Can you perform cunnilingus on me now?"

"Eat you? Sure, I'll try, but you're my first, so, you know, don't get yer hopes up."

Smiling, Lacey put her glasses back on so she could watch, then laid back and spread her legs, anticipating this new experience. Cecelia had done this to her, but she'd been shy and hesitant. Cynthia was strong-willed and not shy at all. She glanced at the nanny cam, hoping it was catching all this, as it was happening too fast for her to sort out all the actions and reactions. She adjusted her position on the bed to ensure a good camera angle. Cynthia settled between her legs, looking at Lacey's now very aroused pussy.

A little unsure, Cynthia leaned in and kissed her labia. She knew how strong her own pussy smelled and tasted, based on playing with herself. Astonishingly, Lacey barely smelled at all, just a faint female scent. She kissed her again, darting her tongue out for a small taste. Again, not nearly what she expected. A very light feminine taste. More kisses, and more probing with her tongue, picking up Lacey's wetness, and finding it to be actually very nice.

"Wow, you taste good. I was expecting much worse."

Cynthia dove back in and began to kiss and lick in earnest. Probing deep with her tongue, tugging labia with her lips, and finally, inserting a gentle finger into her vagina. She licked and kissed, and she swirled her finger around, then sought the girl's clit. Lacey started to moan and croon, and move her hips in a sinuous rhythm, adding to her own stimulation. This was a wonderful feeling, and Cynthia was very good at it, despite her lack of experience.

Suckling her clit, Cynthia pressed a second finger inside Lacey, and tried to find the G-spot. She knew how good it felt for her, so maybe it works for Lacey too. A correct assumption, as Lacey rapidly approached orgasm. Breathing hard, and thrusting her hips, while Cynthia just held on and let Lacey set the pace to get what she needed. "Oh my goodness!" Lacey gasped, and she started to cum. She thrashed and shook, rubbing and grinding against Cynthia's tongue and fingers. It was incredible! The additional internal stimulus made a huge difference. This was even better than what Mike or Cecilia did for her.

Once she'd finished and calmed, Lacey pushed herself up on her elbows to look at Cynthia. "That was amazing. What was it you did with your fingers?"

"Your G-spot. It's like, on the front of your pussy, up inside a little ways."

"I read about that, but never knew what it really was. Show me."

Cynthia pushed her fingers into Lacey and moved them around to caress the appropriate area. "Ooooh, that's nice" she said, shivering. Cynthia removed her fingers and Lacey inserted her own to see what it felt like on herself. "Can I try it on you?"

The girls switched positions, and Lacey worked her fingers inside. Cynthia guided her until she found the right spot. "Uh, yeah, hoo, that's the spot!" she murmured, shuddering at the attention. Lacey was very pleased with this new discovery. She would definitely make notes about this.

"So what's next?" asked Cynthia.

"Mutual cunnilingus?"

"What? Oh, sixty-nine. Nice, never did that, even with a guy." she replied. Lacey noted the term, she'd seen it referred to quite often in her research. Cynthia seemed like she was very much into sex as a pastime, for fun, and not as a romantic thing. But experience is what Lacey wanted, and this was experience.

Cynthia asked "Who's on top?"

"I will" replied Lacey. She'd been on the bottom yesterday with Cecilia, and wanted to try both ways.

Cynthia lay on the bed and waited for Lacey to get in position. "Mmmm you taste nice." she said as she immediately started to lick Lacey's pussy. Tongue dipping deeply between her labia, sliding to swirl around her clit, then gentle suction there. Cynthia repeated that set of motions over and over, sending little shocks into Lacey's nerves.

Lacey found Cynthia to be fairly ripe but did not comment, except to shove her tongue deep into her partner's pussy. They began to lick and suck and kiss each other, hands wandering periodically across soft skin to tease other erogenous zones. Each would occasionally comment on technique or something that was better or worse. Lacey tried to keep track all the comments but knew she'd have to review the footage later so as not to miss anything. Having the camera was definitely a good thing, as it allowed her to pursue the experience without interruption.

As with Cecilia, this was a nice, long, slow buildup. As they progressed, there were fewer and fewer words and comments, and more moans and muffled cries of pleasure. Lacey was a little more in control being on top, and had slightly more experience, so Cynthia ended up cumming first.

Lacey chased Cynthia's orgasm, trying to make it last, her fingers seeking that G-spot, her tongue running it's slippery errand along the labia and swirling about the other girl's clit. She was rewarded as a second orgasm rolled through Cynthia. Lacey's own pleasure was forgotten during this time, but eventually Cynthia began to work at her part again. Lacey kept up a gentle licking and stroking of her partner, to keep her mildly aroused, until her own orgasm came crashing down on her.

Mindful of not smothering Cynthia, she tried not to ride her too hard, just enough to enhance her peak. As she came down, Lacey plunged into Cynthia again, working her hard with both tongue and fingers, searching again for that G-spot, and Cynthia came once more. They rolled apart and then spooned on the bed, letting the afterglow of their orgasms fade away.

"That was really good" said Cynthia.

"Thanks, I enjoyed it too. I think we've explored as much as we can here tonight, unless you want to try masturbation."

"No thanks. I wanted to try this, just once, to see what it was like with a girl. It was good, well no, it was great, but I think this was all I needed. Thank you. This was a real eye opener."

They kissed, then got dressed, and Cynthia left. Lacey was very pleased with what she'd learned from the girl. Especially about how to handle a strong personality. She reviewed the nanny-cam footage from their session, and made copious notes.

-----

Subject Four: Randall

Randall showed up on Thursday, and Lacey sat with him in the living room to go over the NDA and introduce her plan. "I'm doing an experiential survey on human sexuality. It's private, not to be discussed outside this venue. Would you like to participate?"

"Sorry, you're doing what?"

"I want to explore sexuality, qualitatively and quantitatively."

"I don't get it. You qualify for what?"

"I want to experiment with sex, how it works, how it feels. I need a lab partner to perform the experiments with."

"Wait. You want to have sex with me?!"

"Yes, exactly."

Randall laughs. "You gotta be kiddin' me. Why don't you play with one of your nerdy friends?"

"I've done that, but I need a larger sample space. Someone more experienced. I was hoping that could be you."

"Really?"

"Yes. You're more experienced, I could learn from you."

"You do know I have a girlfriend, right?"

"Yes, I've seen you with her at school. But this is not a relationship I am proposing. It's an exchange of information and experience. Nothing we do here will be shared outside this house. It will be a secret, she will never know. I don't want anyone else to know about this, and neither would you, correct?"

Randall rubs the back of his neck, thinking. His girlfriend would literally rip his nuts off if she found out he was cheating on her, especially with this creepy little nerd. But his friends would just laugh and say 'Take what you can get dude!'. It sounds crazy, but hey, sex is sex, and if she's willing, then hey, why not?

"Okay. I'm in. How does this experiment work?"

"We have sex. If I have questions, we talk about it. There are lots of different positions and different activities we can try."

Holy fuck, she's gonna let me bang her every which way?! Fuckin' Ayyy!

"Awesome! When do we start?"

"Right now. Follow me."

Once in her room, she tells him to sit, that there are some preliminary questions. "What, like I gotta pass a test first?"

"No, it's part of my experimental procedure."

"Ah, well then, fire away Einstein."

She asked him the standard set of questions. He was 18 years old, 175 cm tall and massed 78 kg. Much larger and heavier than Lacey. He'd kissed girls, touched breasts and vulvas, received fellatio, performed cunnilingus, and had intercourse. A reasonably experienced man. He should know very well how to please a woman.

"How about you, what've you done? Are you still a virgin?" 'Ooohh, maybe I get to deflower this little nerd', he thought. 'That'd be fuckin' awesome.'

"No, I'm not a virgin. I've given fellatio, had intercourse, and both given and received cunnilingus."

"Whoa! Girl on girl? Fuck, I never expected that!"

"Please get undressed, and we can begin." With that, she stood and disrobed.

"Hey, you're pretty nice under those baggy clothes. A little skinny, but nice!" commented Randall as he pulled his shirt off, and continued with his jeans and socks. He was getting hard quickly now that she was naked in front of him. He finally pulled down his boxer-briefs with a flourish and said "Ta dah!" displaying his cock.

Lacey picked up her tape and knelt in front of him.

"Hey, what's with this?"

"I want an accurate measurement. I've heard that size matters, and also that size doesn't matter. I want to know if this is true for me, and to what extent."

"Well, measure away then!"

"Are you fully erect now?"

"It's all there babe!"

She noted the measurements in her log. 18 cm, not as big as her her toy, but larger than Mike.

"What's up first then?"

"We'll start with kissing and progress from there."

"Okay by me."

She set her glasses aside and they sat on the bed. Randall started making out with her, lots of kissing, lots of tongue action, and his hands were on her tits immediately. And not gently either, he was rough and grabby, squeezing her breasts uncomfortably hard, and pulling hard enough on her nipples to cause pain.

"Hey, not so rough. Those are breasts, not stress balls you're grabbing. And no need to choke me with your tongue."

Randall was definitely not used to be told what to do in bed. Her response surprised him. His girlfriend had always moaned and panted and said he was great. This chick was really delicate or something, he thought.

He eased up on the tongue action, and caressed her tits instead of mauling them. She started to respond to this, making affirmative noises and pressing closer to him. I guess she just needs to warm up a bit, he thought. They continued to kiss for a while and he started to up his game again. Once more, she cut him off and complained he was being too rough.

"Ow! You're too rough! My breasts are very sensitive. A lighter touch actually provides more stimulation for me. Please start again." She was beginning to wonder if Randall was a good choice after all. It seemed like she was going to have to correct everything he did.

This time he was much more careful, and she began to get aroused. Finally, she said "Stand up." He got off the bed and his cock was right in her face. She smiled up at him and took his aching member in her hands. Lacey inspected him closely, comparing his anatomy to that of Mike. A bit different, but very similar, as they were both circumcised. Mostly a difference in scale. She stroked and fondled him, increasing his arousal, and she saw his lubrication oozing out. She licked it off and he moaned at the touch of her tongue.

She took his head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around his crown. He tasted very good, similar to Mike, and he was much larger. Lacey continued to work her hands and mouth on him, then pulled off to remind him "Please let me know when your orgasm is imminent" and then plunged back onto him. He watched her in rapt fascination, as she had a completely different technique from his girlfriend.

Amazed, he saw Lacey take half his cock into her mouth, and it felt incredible! His girlfriend never took him that far! He reached out and grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth, god she's great at this! Her response was to growl at him, pull back and slap his hands away.

"Don't push! Hands off."

Randall appeared completely baffled by this. But she had been giving him the blow job of a lifetime, so he said "Shit, OK. Sorry!"

"Thank you. And let me know before your orgasm begins."

She dove back onto him, this time taking his entire cock down her throat! Holy Fuck! No one had ever done that to him before! Holy fucking shit, it was insane! In and out his dick went, all the way down and all the way back up. He didn't know what to do with his hands, as they were usually in the girl's hair by now, so he put them on his head, staring down at this crazy chick wrapped around his cock.

He watched in amazement as she blew him like a pro. Fuck! It was so good! "Oh god, I'm cumming!" he said as he felt the rush towards orgasm. She pulled back until only the tip was in her mouth, and started swirling her tongue like mad and stroking his shaft. He groaned as he came, jetting shot after shot into her waiting mouth. "Fuuuuuuck" he moaned and she continued to stroke and suck on him.

After he was finished and he started to wilt, she took him down her throat a few more times until he was too soft to do so. She licked his drooping penis a bit, and smiled up at him. "Was that OK?"