It's for Science

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey put her glasses on, laid back on the bed and shifted over a bit, spreading her legs to expose her furry little pussy. "Your turn." she said matter-of-fact-ly.

Brad looked at her slim, lithe body, which was missing the voluptuous curves he'd always been attracted to before. Somehow that didn't seem to matter so much now. He moved onto the bed, and positioned himself between her legs. Only a couple of his girlfriends had wanted much oral sex from him. He had some experience, but it was more of a preliminary thing that they did before fucking, to make sure she was wet enough.

Closer, he caught her faint scent, then in contact, her taste. It was very mild, a marked contrast to what he was used to. He licked and kissed and suckled at her pussy, doing all the things he was used to doing. He worked a finger into her very wet opening, and slid it slowly in and out. He lapped around his digit as he finger fucked her, wondering how long she wanted this to go on for. His girlfriend had never cum from oral sex, so he was a bit unfamiliar with what Lacey wanted.

She made a few small noises, and sighs, but didn't ask him to stop yet. Finally she said "Please lick my clitoris."

"Sorry? I thought I was."

She sat up, pulled his hand out of the way, and spread her distended labia. "See, this, right here, this is my clitoris. It's very sensitive. Lick and suck on it when you have your fingers in me." Lacey was a little disappointed that she had to teach fundamental anatomy to Brad. It's not like it was his first time, like Mike. She laid down and let him get back to work.

This time her responses were much more frequent and vocal. He'd been so close to the right spot, only centimetres away, but it made all the difference in the world. Lacey's hips started to roll, undulating against his fingers and tongue, increasing their contact with her most sensitive parts. Those small sounds of pleasure returned, and started to drive him mad. A few minutes later she started to cum, her hands grasping his hair, her thighs clasped against his head, as she curled up and shook beneath him.

Lacey held him there, grinding and cumming against his face and fingers, thrashing on and on for nearly a minute. It was getting difficult for him to breathe, when she suddenly relaxed her legs and pulled him away from her pussy. "Oh, my, that was wonderful. Thank you." she said breathlessly.

Brad had never had a girl cum that hard on him before. He was astonished at how responsive she was. And gratified too. It felt really good to know he'd done that to her, made her cum so hard. "You're welcome. That was amazing. I, I'm sorry about missing your clit, I thought I had the right spot. It always worked before."

"Some girls are built differently. The ones I've been with were quite different from each other."

"What!? You've been with girls, too?"

"Of course. I have no idea who I will eventually end up with as a lover. I wanted to be prepared for either sex."

"Wow. Lacey, you are SO different now. I'm amazed. You're just so, wow."

"Thank you, I've been studying everything I can about sex, and doing practical research. This is like any other subject I've studied. I want to be as good as I can be at this. I want to ace this."

"Well, I can tell you right now, you're great."

"Excellent. Shall we proceed then? Are you erect now?"

Eating Lacey was awesomely stimulating, so yes, he was hard again. She rolled out of bed and picked up a box of condoms, got one out, and told him to lie back. He did so, his stiff member jutting up at a proud angle. Lacey rolled the rubber onto him, then knee-walked up to hover over his cock.

She lowered herself onto him, slowly taking a bit, then back up, and repeating, taking a little more each time. "I love the feeling of this initial penetration" she said. "It's such a wonderful sensation." Brad was loving it too. This skinny waif of a girl was impaling herself on him without a problem, she was so tight, but so slick! It didn't seem possible that she could do this so easily. Finally bottoming out, she leaned forward and rested her hands on his chest.

Lacey just sat and enjoyed the fully stuffed feeling she got from Brad's penis. Smiling absently, she ran her fingers over his chest, touching and caressing him. This was very nice. She started to move above him now. She tried all the things she'd worked out with her other two subjects. Bouncing, thrusting, gyrating, twisting, humping, and grinding.

She'd found that being on top of her other male subjects, she got the best stimulation with different actions with each one. Indeed, such was now the case with Brad as well. "Interesting" she said. He idly wondered what she was referring to, but had no capacity for rational thought right now, as he was totally taken by her presence. The way she moved, the way her facial expressions changed, and how her breath caught at times. And those little sounds and gasps of pleasure that she made were hypnotic. If only this could last forever, it was incredible!

Lacey found a combination of movements that worked very well with Brad and began to fuck him harder. His hands came up to caress her thighs for a while as she moved on him. He slid them up to hold onto her waist, feeling but not guiding her motions. When his hands moved up to play with her nipples, her orgasm struck. Lacey cried out, shuddered, humped and thrashed on him, and Brad was mesmerized by the experience. She came so HARD compared to other girls he'd been with. Amazing! And she was incredibly wet now, he could feel her soaking his crotch.

After a minute or so, she started a slow rise and fall, very deliberately stroking his cock with her pussy. He could feel her somehow massaging him internally as she did this. After the incredible experience of watching Lacey cum on his tongue, and now his cock, he was ready, more than ready. He very shortly exploded into the condom. Again and again, he thrust up into her, and she poised herself above him to allow him to do so with ease.

Brad finally dropped down, spent, his softening cock flopping out of her pussy. She smiled at him and removed the condom. Lacey climbed out of bed, put the condom on her desk, and picked up her glasses. She wrote a few lines in her book, then came over and sat down next to him. After a while she started playing with his limp cock.

"Was that good? Was it fun? I thought it was great."

"Wow, Lacey, it was more than fun, it was awesome. I never saw anyone cum like that, like you do."

"Really? Interesting. I hope it felt as good for you as it did for me."

"Oh yah, like I said, awesome."

"When can you be ready for more intercourse?"

"You want to go again?" he asked. What did she expect from a guy?

"Of course. Will fellatio help?"

"Maybe? I guess?"

Lacey positioned herself over him and started sucking and licking and fondling his flaccid cock. The sight of the girl-next-door, naked, doing this, brought him back to hardness. It took a while, but he was finally rock solid again. She rolled a condom onto him, and looked pensively at his erection. Lacey was trying to decide what position to use next, and thought maybe she'd ask Brad.

"What do you want to try now? Missionary, Doggy, or do you have a favourite position?"

Brad's mind spun. Holy Fuck, she's crazy! "Wow, uh, how about you sit on my lap?"

"Oh, I've never tried that. Okay."

He sat on the edge of the bed and she clambered over him. As she settled downwards, she reached for him, setting his head against her slick opening. Lacey slowly impaled herself on Brad's cock, a little at a time, until she bottomed out sitting in his lap. He pushed her back and leaned down to suckle on her nipples.

Lacey moaned and said "Ooooh, I think I like this position."

Brad leaned back, grabbed her hips and started rocking her against himself. She started making those amazing little sounds of pleasure again, which stiffened him even more. She began to move in concert with him, grinding and thrusting to match his motions. This position was stimulating her clit at the same time as filling her completely full of his cock. "Wonderful." she crooned.

They kept this up for a while and she began to get closer. "I'm going to cum soon" she whispered. Brad increased their pace, rocking faster and pulling her hard against him on each thrust. She started to cry out, little bursts of sound, bright cries that fed his own pleasure. As her orgasm faded, Brad stood, holding her to his chest. She yelped at this sudden change, wrapping her arms and legs around him. She began to buck and hump against him, trying to prolong her climax. Brad turned around to drop them together on the bed. Lacey was still impaled on his cock, and he rose up, looking down on her, spread before him.

"Fuck Lacey, you're so sexy!" he said as he began thrusting into her, long and slow. She'd had sex in this position with Mike, so she knew she needed extra stimulation. Her hand came down to work circles around her clit as he sped up his thrusting. Faster and faster, her fingers and his cock, they stimulated her, stimulated him, raised them both to ecstasy. They came in a thrashing frantic blaze of heat.

Brad pulled out and dropped on the bed beside her. She looked at him and said "Thank you, that was wonderful." She got up, retrieved the condom and set an alarm. Lacey spooned against Brad on the bed and they slipped into a quiet slumber.

The alarm woke them and once again Lacey had to send a man away before her father got home.

-----

She was writing her observations and scrolling through the camera footage when she heard the front door open. Her father was home. Lacey had all the experience she needed now. A few hours this weekend to summarize her notes and write a brief synopsis was all she needed to complete the documentation. She knew how to seduce both men and women now. How to guide an inexperienced lover, or correct an incompetent one. How to revive a flaccid erection. How to masturbate. She'd learned so much in a few short weeks.

She was going to miss having sex every day. This week had been so much fun. At least she knew what to do if she got involved in a physical relationship, and she always had her toys to keep her entertained.

One thing that was still outstanding was how relationships worked. Lacey was confident about her sexual skills but not so much for her social skills. She didn't know what to do about that yet. Maybe more research?