It's for Science

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes! How did you DO that?"

"I've had some practice. You do need to keep your hands to yourself during fellatio, Randall. I enjoy doing that, but not when it's forced on me. Please take note of that for your future partners."

He nodded. Oh, yeah, he would definitely keep his hands off from now on! That was the best BJ ever!

Lacey settled on the bed and spread her legs. "Come join me here."

Woo hoo! The main event! Now he just needed to get hard again. That should be quick, given how worked up he was. When he moved over her to get ready to fuck, she pushed him back. "It's your turn now." 'Oh right, she wants me to eat her. Well, might as well get it over with', he thought.

He moved down between her legs and looked at her pussy. It was nice if you liked hairy ones. "You don't shave or anything?"

"Why should I? You don't."

"Course not! I'm a guy."

"And I'm a girl, but I don't shave down there."

He shrugged, and leaned down to lick her. This wasn't exactly new to him, but his girlfriend hadn't wanted him down there like this very often, and he was always put off by the smell. Amazingly, she didn't smell bad at all. He started lapping away at her, and she made some appreciative noises. He stuck a finger in and started pumping.

"Ow, not so hard! You're too rough. Everything you do is too rough. It's a wonder you even have a girlfriend!"

What the fuck? Is she like made of tissue paper? If she wasn't the queen of BJ's he'd be done with this, Randall thought.

He went back down on her, licking and touching a little gentler, slower. Those appreciative noises came back, and he kept at it. Everything was going good, he was licking and fingering her, and she didn't taste half bad. Honestly, he was surprised she tasted and smelled so good.

"Suck on my clitoris please."

He started sucking on her, and she said "Not there, higher up". Really? He shifted his lips up a bit. "Higher. That's the spot!" she crooned as he moved way up to the top of her folds. He continued to slowly push his finger in and out of her, and suck on the spot she indicated, wondering if- Holy Shit!

She started bucking and thrashing before him, squealing and shaking on the bed. He started to back off from her, but she grabbed his head and forced him into her pussy and clamped her legs on him, so he kept licking. He could feel her pussy walls grasping his finger! And she got so wet, too! After a minute or so, she relaxed and lifted his head from her dripping pussy. "Now that was the proper way, thank you!" she said.

"That- that was an orgasm?"

"Yes, it was. You seem surprised."

"Ah, well, it's not like my girlfriend's orgasms. They're um, different."

She sat up next to him. "How so?"

He described what Jill's usual climax looked and sounded like. Lacey thought it sounded like typical porn behaviour. Acting.

"Sorry to say this Randall, but I think she's faking it. You were too rough, and too fast, and in the wrong place. Once you slowed down and took proper direction, it worked great. You should try that on her."

"You really think she's faking it?"

"I suspect so."

"Wow."

"Are you ready for intercourse now?" she asked, looking down at his resurrected cock.

"Oh yeah!" he said as he moved to push her down on the bed.

"Hey! Is everything you do so fast and furious? Slow down. And before we do anything, you need to put on a condom."

"Well, I forgot to bring any, cause I didn't know we'd be doing this. We'll have to make do without one." he said with a grin.

She got up and went over to her desk and picked up a box of condoms from a pile. She unwrapped one and sat on the bed. "That's OK, I have lots." She pushed him down onto the bed and rolled the condom onto his cock.

Lacey proceeded to mount him, kneeling astride his hips, and positioning his cock at her vaginal opening. She slid slowly down onto his erection with a sigh. "That's nice. I've had bigger things in me, but you're a good size Randall. You feel wonderful inside me." She thought knew what movements generated the most pleasure for her in this position, so she began doing the same thing that worked so well for her on Mike. It wasn't the same, however.

Very strange, the two men were just different enough physiologically that the pressure points that worked with Mike did not work here. So, just as with Mike, she began a series of tests, trying different motions, attempting to find the best stimulation. Once she found the best way to perform intercourse on top of him, she proceeded to work at it. Randall was mesmerized as he watched this crazy little nerd fuck him like this. Her pony tail swung back and forth, and her tits jiggled as she gyrated on his dick.

"Fuck Lacey, you're incredible!"

"Thank you. This feels soooo good. Ah! HAH! Ooo I'm going to. Have. An. Or. Gasm. Nuh. Nuh. Now!" She exploded on him, shivering and panting and cumming like mad. Her grinding and thrashing was bringing him close, and then he felt her pussy clenching and rippling on his cock. Holy Fuck! Jill never did THAT!

When she was done, Lacey collapsed on him. He was amazed at her. Jill was nothing like this. Of course she was never on top like this either. This girl was really, honestly, having huge orgasms on his dick. He was thinking how much better this was than the sex he'd had with Jill. Was all of that fake? Was this real? Fuck!

Lacey stirred, and sat up. She dismounted him, and removed the condom. She put on her glasses and put the used rubber on her desk. She sat down to make a few notes. Lacey got up and then handed him a condom. While he rolled it on she got on all fours on the bed.

"Oh yeah! Nice!" He said as he moved in behind her. She helped guide him in, and once inside, he started fucking her hard and fast. 'Interesting', she thought. 'This position is fine for fast and rough sex. Made for Randall, apparently.' His penis was hitting some very good places inside her, and she reached back to caress their juncture for a while, then she moved on to her clit. He lasted quite a while, thrusting into her vigorously. Lacey brought herself off twice before he warned her "Gonna cum soon!"

Lacey was really enjoying this position with Randall. It felt so good this way, and she was feeling so stimulated! His size was definitely making this better than when Mike did it. He finally came, grunting as he continued pounding her, as she was ramming back into him. He fell back and she pitched forward as they finished, panting harshly, trying to catch their breath. "Wow" she said "That was great."

"You said it! Fuck."

After a couple of minutes, she retrieved the condom and put it on her desk. Then she knelt on the floor and started licking and sucking on his flaccid member.

"How about you give me oral sex for a while?

Well, since she didn't taste bad at all, he could give that a go. "All right."

Lacey got on the bed and spread her legs for him. "Remember, gently."

"For sure." he replied, and went to work, licking and stroking her. It was nice having so much time to just play with a pussy. No rush, just licking her, looking at her, playing with her. Lacey came again, thrashing on the bed and clutching him by the hair.

"Has your erection recovered yet?"

"Nah, fuck, I'm runnin' outta gas here" he said. He figured he'd be sore but happy tomorrow. After lying together for a while, she suggested they get dressed. She was disappointed she couldn't try Missionary with him.

In the living room, Lacey said "Thank you so much for the opportunity to experience this. I think I've learned a significant amount from you."

"Yeah, it was awesome. I sure learned a lot from you, too, but like I said, I got a girlfriend. With what you showed me here, I'll be rockin' her world. Bye Lacey, and good luck. And if you ever get lonely, look me up, eh?"

"Thanks Randall. Good night"

Lacey reviewed the recording, and made notes. Randall was experienced, but not very good. He needed a lot of direction, but at least he listened and learned. And now she had experience in controlling and correcting an incompetent lover.

-----

Subject Five: Brad

All day on Friday Lacey was excited and distracted. Brad was coming over tonight! She was worrying so much that he wouldn't participate, and then worrying that he would. But she made it through the day, finally, and got home to prepare herself. As she waited for him, she wondered if she should change her introduction. No. it worked fine for the others. Stick to the procedure!

Why was she worrying more about this night than the others? Maybe it was the personal connection they shared. She grew up next door to him. The others were acquaintances at best. Lacey forced herself to calm down and treat him like the other test subjects.

Brad knocked, she let him in, and they sat on the sofa. They exchanged some chit-chat, about the weather, school, and his summer job.

"The reason I asked you here is that I'm doing an experiential survey on human sexuality. It's private, not to be discussed outside this venue. I want to know if you would like to participate." She handed him the NDA.

Brad blinked at her, trying to process what he'd just heard. He knew what all the words meant, but he'd never heard them put together quite like that before. And coming from Lacey's mouth they were completely off the wall.

"Sorry, I don't understand" he said, looking at the paper. 'No one understands', she thought.

She got him to sign the NDA and then continued. "I want to explore sexuality, qualitatively and quantitatively." He stared confusedly at her. "I want to learn about sex, and I want you to teach me."

'Oh fuck no', thought Brad. "Oh, Lacey, please, you don't want to go throwing away your virginity like this. You should wait until you meet the right guy. To make it special."

"My virginity is long gone. What I want is to learn from a more experienced man. I've had clumsy, inexperienced, and incompetent lovers, and now I want someone who actually knows what they're doing. You do, don't you?"

Brad was absolutely shocked. Lacey looked like the same quiet little bookworm he'd always known, but the things she was saying were completely out of character for her.

"Y-you, you're, uh, shit Lacey, gimme a minute to wrap my head around this."

"What's wrong?"

"Well... This. This is wrong. This isn't you, or it wasn't you. What happened?"

"I wanted to learn about sex. I'm going to university in the fall, and I want to enjoy life there, all of it. And if I meet the right person, I'll end up in a relationship. I don't want to be fumbling around and making a fool of myself when it comes to sex. I want to learn all I can now, so I'll be ready when the time comes. I've achieved near-perfect marks in all my classes, and I want to be perfect at sex too."

"So you're doing research? For sex?"

"Yes. Do you want to participate?"

"Wow. Uh, I dunno Lacey, this is all kind of sudden. And kinda weird."

"I'm not interested in a relationship or a commitment from you, I just want to have this experience, just tonight."

"I don't think I can do this with you."

"If you can't, or won't, then can you recommend someone else? Someone experienced, someone good at sex?"

Oh no, thought Brad, that would be so wrong, on so many levels. "Oh god Lacey, no, I couldn't do that. I, I'd rather do it myself, than worry someone else might be treating you badly or taking advantage of you."

"So you'll do it?"

He sighs, shakes his head, and says "Yeah. I'll do it."

She smiles at him and bounces up from her seat to grab his hand. "Great! Let's get started then!" Dumbfounded, he follows her into her room. "Have a seat. I want to ask a few questions first."

She begins her questionnaire. Brad was 22, slightly taller and thinner than Randall at 178 cm, and 75 kg. He's a bit baffled by her questions, but answers everything honestly. Lacey was happy with what she heard. He'd engaged in kissing, touching, oral sex, and intercourse. Everything she'd hoped for. Then again, Randall had almost the same qualifications, and he was practically incompetent.

She put her glasses on the desk and said "Let's begin." She sat next to him on the bed, and leaned in to kiss him. He was taller than her, but it wasn't an uncomfortable angle. After a moment, he kissed back. At first Brad was surprised, but Lacey was a very nice kisser. For a girl who looked like a shy skinny little nerd, she could really kiss! He began to get into it, his thoughts of her being the girl next door faded as her tongue quested for entry into his mouth. Pretty soon they were going at it hot and heavy, and Lacey climbed into his lap. The angle was better this way.

Brad was getting aroused, his erection was straining uncomfortably in his jeans. He pulled back from their kiss, and blushed as he rearranged himself. She was ecstatic with this response. He'd seemed so reluctant initially, almost like he was afraid of her, but now he was aroused. 'Excellent' she thought. She drove back into the kiss, and started running her fingers through his hair. Mike had responded to that quite well, and Brad seemed to enjoy it now too. A good tactic. His hands were moving on her back, and it felt wonderful. They continued to make out for a while, and she broke away with a big smile.

"You kiss very well Brad."

"You do too. Wow."

"Take off your shirt." she said, just before she peeled her sweatshirt off. As he'd suspected from caressing her back, there was no bra underneath. He was amazed at how firm and round her little tits were, almost perfect hemispheres. He gaped at her, until she said "You too." He hurriedly pulled his polo shirt off.

Lacey reached out to run her fingers through his curly chest hair, and he shivered in response to her touch. Once again he started getting nervous but the sight of her perky tits with their hard little nubs drew him in. She leaned in and licked each of his nipples, then sucked each one in turn several times as her hands caressed him. No girl had ever done that to him before, and the last traces of reticence were blown away by her delicate lips and tongue as she played with his chest.

Brad reached out for her, cupping her breasts, and gently toying with her nipples using his thumbs. She pulled away from him and cooed. Oh, that sound, damn, that little sound of pleasure she made was fantastic. He caressed and fondled her, stimulating her nipples in between palm strokes across and around her tits. She made more of those sweet little sounds, which went straight to his dick. The girls he'd hooked up with at Uni had bigger tits, but none of them reacted quite like this. As for Lacey, she was very pleased with Brad's technique. He was very gentle, and seemed to know exactly how to touch her for the best stimulation.

It was his turn to lean down and start licking, sucking, kissing, and nibbling. More soft little sounds of pleasure drifted down to his ears, and he continued to play with her tits. She was really quite responsive, amazingly so, and he wondered if he was going to change his point of view from a 'breast man' to an 'itty bitty titty man'. He'd always loved big boobs, but this was changing his mind.

"Oh that's very nice." she murmured. "You have such a soft gentle touch." So much better than Randall, she thought.

He sat back and looked at her. "Thanks. You're beautiful. I- I never knew. You always dressed so plain. I would never have guessed."

She stood up, then leaned down to pull off her socks. "Get undressed." she said, pushing down her track pants. Once again he was shocked by her, by both her behaviour and her looks. She was commando under there! Little miss shy-studious-nerd wasn't wearing panties. And she was completely NOT the shy girl he had thought she was. What he saw was considerably more interesting. She had a very pretty pussy, with a small dark bush and lightly furred vulva. And she was definitely wet. Wet for him. Literally dripping.

Getting a girl this wet was not, in his experience, an easy thing. It usually took a lot longer to accomplish. But Lacey was definitely aroused, and definitely a woman. Daaaamn. Brad pulled off his socks and stood to disrobe as Lacey sat back down on the bed. When his cock jumped free of his underwear, she smiled at him and got up to put on her glasses and grab her measuring tape.

"Uh Lacey, what're you doing?"

"Measuring you."

He stood there in surprised shock, as she measured and then turned to record the results in her book. A little above average in size, not as big as her toy, but it should feel good inside her, she thought. Similar in size to Randall. Despite his inept methods, Randall did have a nice penis.

Lacey put her glasses down again and knelt in front of him, taking his cock in her small hands. She inspected him in detail, running her hands over his genitals, thoughtfully comparing him to her other two male subjects. When she licked off a drop of pre-cum he inhaled sharply. A good response, she thought.

Brad watched her as she played with his cock, she was looking at him, moving him, touching, sliding the skin up and down, very methodically and thoroughly inspecting him. That is so weird, he thought. And then she licked him once before taking the end of his cock into her mouth. "Wow" he said weakly. Her tongue was ever so mobile, swirling around his head, stimulating him.

She pulled off, licked her lips, then very slowly engulfed him all the way down her throat. Holy Fuck! "Ohgodohgodohfuckohshit, Lacey!" he cried. No girl had ever done this to him, the best they could do was halfway. But Lacey, no fucking way, little nerdy Lacey, she swallowed him whole without a care, without any hesitation or effort. Brad whimpered and she slowly plunged up and down his length over and over.

One of his hands moved down to touch her, not to guide or direct, just to caress her cheek as she worked him over. His other hand reached for the bed post to steady himself. This was too good, he was gonna lose it soon.

Lacey pulled off him, looked up and said "Please tell me when your orgasm is imminent." He nodded dumbly, and she plunged back onto him. She was very pleased that he kept his hands mostly to himself, and even the small touch he gave her was nice. She alternated working his tip with her tongue and deep throating him until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Lacey!" he said, warning her he was cumming. She pulled back, stroked his shaft and kept his head in her mouth, working her tongue on him. Brad whimpered and thrust himself at her, but she moved with him, continuing to lave his sensitive glans. Over and over, he shot his cum into her mouth, and she swallowed it easily. When he finished, she licked him like a Popsicle, and took his fading erection back down her throat several more times before releasing him.

That extra bit of attention was something he'd never encountered before. His girlfriends who'd given him head had always stopped sucking as soon as he started cumming, and only one ever swallowed his load. Lacey was absolutely the best cocksucker he'd ever had, or heard of. Even better than what he'd seen in porn videos.

He sat down heavily on the bed. "Holy fuck, Lacey. Where did you learn that?"

"I practiced a lot. Tell me about it. How was it, what did it feel like? Was is better than your previous experiences?"

"Fuck Lacey. That was like nothing I've ever experienced. I never had a girl take all of me like that. It felt uh, amazing. Incredible. And you swallowed too. That's also, uh, a bit unusual. My last girlfriend always stopped as soon as I started to cum. You, uh, you kept going, even after..."

"Oh. Interesting. So it was good then?"

"Good? Lacey, it was great, it was the best ever. I'm going to be disappointed next time, no matter who it is, if it isn't you."

She smiled, pleased with her results. "Excellent." She felt she had just about perfected fellatio. That was a useful sexual skill. All three of her male subjects were very happy with this part of the experiment. Her female subjects also enjoyed her oral skills.