It's for Science

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Age?"

"Eighteen, last month."

"How tall are you?"

"One sixty seven."

She wrote that down and asked "Approximate weight?"

"Fifty kilos"

"Have you performed fellatio?"

"What?!"

"I've performed fellatio on a man, have you?"

"Ew! No, never, I don't think I could do that!"

"I've had cunnilingus, had my vulva licked, has anyone ever done that for you?"

"No! Why would anyone do that?"

"Because it's fun, and gives great pleasure to the recipient."

"It- it feels good?"

"Oh yes, very good. I had an amazing orgasm. Quite astonishing, really."

"Oh!"

"Have you masturbated? I do it quite a lot, I even have sex toys, see?"

Lacey showed Cecilia her vibrator, and the girl was getting quite red in the face.

"N-No, I-I never did anything like that!"

"Have touched yourself, like in the shower?"

"Yes, sometimes."

"Did it feel nice?"

"Um, yeah, it was nice."

"Have you touched another girl's breasts or vulva?"

"Goodness no!"

Lacey peeled off her top and said "Would you like to touch me?"

Cecilia stared in shock at Lacey's small firm tits, only half a metre away, perfect little hemispheres topped with small pink nipples. Lacey put down her pen and sat next to the girl. She reached out and gently placed Cecilia's hand on her exposed breast.

"Wow. You're so soft."

"That feels nice."

Another hand joined the first, and Cecilia caressed another girl for the first time.

"Can I touch you, too?"

She froze for a few seconds, then her curiosity got the better of her, and she peeled off her top. After a moment, she steeled her resolve and removed her bra too. These were the first breasts Lacey had ever gotten to handle apart from her own, so she was very careful as she gently brushed them with her fingertips. Cecilia made a small noise in her throat, and the two girls continued to explore each other.

"You're soft too. Not like what I imagined it would be. This feels very different from touching myself." She caressed Cecilia's nice B-cup breasts, and ran her fingertips over the now bumpy areolas. Her nipples stiffened, and Lacey gently rolled them and rubbed them, making Cecilia gasp and start breathing faster.

After a while Lacey leaned in for a kiss. Their lips met, and Lacey compared it to Mike's kiss. Different, softer, but more immediate somehow. She kissed her again, and again, making harder contact not only with lips against lips, but with hands against breasts too. Lacey pulled her hands away from her tits and embraced the girl, deepening the kiss, and questing with her tongue. Pressing more of their bodies together, skin to skin contact enhancing their kisses.

Lacey bent to kiss the other girl's nipples. Back and forth she licked, sucked, and kissed them. Her hands wandered across Cecilia's breasts in concert with her oral attentions. Cecilia began to breathe faster and Lacey felt much more heat radiating from her body. Cecilia was becoming very aroused, which greatly excited Lacey. She pulled back and gently guided Cecilia to reciprocate. Back and forth, they took turns at each other's breasts, playing, stimulating, exploring.

Passion swelled between them. The uncertainty Cecilia had felt wavered and fell into nothingness. She never felt anything like this before, it was incredible. After a while, Lacey broke off, and stood up. She shed her sweat pants and socks, then sat back down next to Cecilia. The girl looked at her in wonder. She'd never anticipated that she would feel this way with another person, let alone a girl. Arousal and passion were completely new to her, but she was learning very quickly that she liked these new feelings.

Lacey had bared herself to her, and opened a door to her own sexuality. Shyly, slowly, she stood and removed her skirt. Doubts assailed her once more, but Lacey smiled and reached out to brush her hip with her fingertips. Down went her panties, a wet spot on them, the first time such a thing had happened in, and because of, the presence of a woman.

"You're very pretty" said Lacey as Cecilia sat down next to her.

"So are you."

Lacey embraced her, and they kissed deeply for a while. Then she began to guide Cecilia onto her back on the bed. Once she was down, Lacey moved atop her, spreading their contact from just a few points to the entire body. Cecilia whimpered, and Lacey felt a thrill run through her. Yes, giving pleasure was, in itself, pleasurable! Just like when Mike was lying atop her, she felt her own weight pressing down onto Cecilia. She remembered what it felt like to be under Mike, and hoped Cecilia was experiencing those feelings now. The contact, the pressure, the need, and the arousal that resulted from this was something she wanted Cecilia to feel too.

"Does this feel good?"

"Yes." came the faint, almost breathless reply. They kissed some more.

"Can I taste you?"

"I, I, don't know."

"Please?"

The answer was a slow spreading of the girl's legs. Permission granted. Lacey was busy mentally cataloging Cecilia's responses, the way she reacted to words and touches. It was so much more difficult to move forward with this girl than it had been with Mike last night. With him, a simple suggestion was enough, he complied instantly. Cecilia required so much more delicacy and care. Ah yes, this was the difference between a proposition and a seduction! An eager lover versus a shy one. She would have to be very careful with Cecilia. And Lacey discovered that she really couldn't stop to document her progress at all. She had to be carefully and constantly aware of and intent on Cecilia. Good thing she had the camera!

She put her glasses on the bedside table, then Lacey caressed the girl's thighs, coming close to her sex, but not touching it. Her pussy looked different from her own. The labia minora were more evident, and she had much more hair on her vulva. Her pubic wedge was large, black, and thick. Lacey leaned close and inhaled her scent. Also different from her own. She drew a finger down the slightly protruding labia, and heard a gasp. More gentle touches followed, around her hips, inner thighs, and vulva. Lacey fondled and played with her pubic hair too, finding it thicker and coarser than her own.

Lacey swept the tip of her tongue up the slit that her finger had just slid down. Cecilia's hips twitched, so she tongued her again, harder. Another moan and twitch followed. Licking seemed to be good for her, so Lacey continued with this, just licking upwards over and over. As Cecilia got wetter, from saliva and internal lubrication, Lacey's tongue was able to penetrate deeper, making more surface area contact with sensitive places. More contact meant more stimulation. It also meant she tasted more of Cecilia, which excited Lacey so much.

Cecilia began to moan and slowly roll her hips in an undulating motion. It was time for the next step, so Lacey slipped a finger into her dripping opening. The girl cried out and shook, and Lacey rightly assumed she was having an orgasm. She sucked on the girl's clit to maximize her pleasure. The results of this were astonishing. Cecilia screamed and shuddered, practically bouncing off the bed, as Lacey fought to hold her down and maintain contact with lips and fingers. The thrashing went on for a short while, probably 20 seconds, as Cecilia clutched the bed-sheets and thrust her quivering pussy at Lacey's mouth and fingers. Then she went suddenly limp.

Lacey sat up, smiling. She'd done it! She'd given another woman an orgasm! That was one of the most intense things she'd ever experienced, and it was seemingly a shadow of what Cecilia felt. Looking down she saw Cecilia's reddened pussy, wet and inflamed, showing all the signs of arousal. She felt like she had done something wonderful here.

Lacey slipped up beside Cecilia, and cuddled with her. The girl seemed to have fainted, so she waited for her to revive. Once again, she found this post-sex contact to be very intimate and subtle. A minute later Cecilia began to stir, and looked into her eyes. "Was that OK?" Lacey asked.

Cecilia looked back at her and whispered "I never imagined it could be like that."

"Me neither. That's why we're here, to find these things out. Do you want to try something else?"

"Yeah. Yes, I think so."

The girl was still a little unsure so Lacey thought she'd let her get more used to the idea. She asked her "Can I taste you again first?" Cecilia nodded, so Lacey bent her face once more to the lovely furry pussy before her. Now that she'd performed cunnilingus once, she was a lot more sure of what to do. Cecilia was soon breathing hard and writhing on the bed. Lacey drove her over the edge and kept her there for a couple of orgasms in a row before sitting up to watch her recover.

Once she was focusing again she asked Cecilia "Would you like to taste me now?" This is where Lacey was worried the girl might quit, as she was so very shy.

But her fears were proved baseless when Cecilia answered with a soft "Yes."

Lacey got on her back and spread her legs for her partner. She showed her and explained to her what she wanted, what places to lick, to suck, and to finger. She tried to be very calm about it despite the thrills coursing through her body. This was seduction! The gentle persuasion, the fulfillment of a hidden desire, guiding her to new horizons! Lacey was so excited she was sure she would have an orgasm at even the most inexpert touch.

Cecilia was initially worried about how dirty this was, but there was no harsh smell at all, as she leaned in to kiss Lacey's pussy. To her surprise, it wasn't repugnant, it was rather nice, very soft and sensual. Cecilia began to kiss and lick and suck as she'd been shown, as she'd FELT only minutes ago, and it was wonderful. Lacey's sounds of encouragement made her feel like she was doing this right, so she continued. She probed with her tongue, initially just with the tip, but was soon thrusting deep into Lacey, as far as she could. She licked and lapped at her labia, and moved up to the top of her swollen wet folds, seeking Lacey's clitoris.

She found it, protruding from it's protective hood, and Lacey's response was to make more appreciating sounds and softly say "Oh, yes, that's good, that's good." Cecilia remembered now that she should use fingers too, so she tried to find Lacey's vaginal opening. She succeeded, and worked her finger inside the warm, slick confines of her pussy. Now Lacey was not only vocal but moving as well, rolling her hips and pushing against tongue and fingers.

Lacey came, trying desperately not to grab at Cecilia or squeeze her legs together. In some ways this enhanced her orgasm, and made up for her partner's less than expert actions. For Cecilia, the power, the control, the feeling of ascendance this gave her was astonishing. Looking up along Lacey's shivering body, she was mesmerized by how deeply under her control, and yet out of control the girl was. She'd done it! She'd given Lacey an orgasm!

A hand came down to cup her cheek, and gently draw her up, until she was lying on top of Lacey. They kissed, long and deeply. "Thank you, that was wonderful."

They cuddled for a while, and Lacey suggested something different. "Would you like to perform mutual oral sex?"

"You mean like, um?"

"Together, at the same time."

"Oh! Okay."

"Turn around. Try to match up with each other."

Cecilia turned and knelt over Lacey, and looked at her pussy again. This time it was upside down. She felt hot breath on her own pussy, and a kiss landed on her labia. She groaned, and kissed back. Cecilia was fairly overwhelmed at this point, but when she felt Lacey do something, she tried to do the same. It made it easier for her, not to have to think, but just play follow the leader.

The distraction of having your own pussy licked while you're trying to do the same made the process slower. It was difficult to concentrate on pleasing your partner when being distracted this way. Their rise to full arousal and their peak of orgasm took a long time. Lacey came first, crying out, burying her face in Cecilia's muff, and shuddering through her orgasm. Once she'd recovered sufficiently, Lacey began to work at making her partner cum. She was rewarded a few minutes later when Cecilia sat up and pressed herself fully against her face.

Lacey could hardly hear now, with Cecilia's legs clamped around her head, but she knew Cecilia was being quite vocal this time. That was very rewarding for her, but the inability to breath was becoming an issue. Cecilia finally finished cumming and flopped down onto Lacey, allowing her to breath again. She took note of this, and would be careful not to smother a lover in the future when she was on top like that.

Lacey re-positioned herself and cuddled with Cecilia for a while. "Was that good?" she asked.

"Oh god, yes. That was amazing. You're amazing. I can't believe I did that, but I love it."

"I love it too. This is so nice, being with you like this. Thank you for being my partner in this journey."

Cecilia sensed a finality in her words. "Is there more?"

"You said you hadn't tried much masturbation. Did you want to try one of my toys? They make a big difference."

"Could I?" she asked shyly.

"Of course. Here, let me show you." Lacey went to pick up her vibrator and a box of wetwipes off the desk and came back to the bed. She cleaned the toy off and sat back against her headboard with her legs spread. Cecilia knelt close before her, watching intently.

"Can you grab one of those lubricants please? Maybe the red tube?" Cecilia got up and returned with the lube, resuming her position. Lacey dribbled some of the strawberry scented stuff on the toy, and then proceeded to rub it over her pussy.

"I'm using this stuff to make sure it's as easy and comfortable as possible. It really helps." She slid the inert toy up and down and back and forth, stimulating her labia and clitoris, all the while quietly explaining what she was doing. Then she shifted her grip and pressed the tip of vibrator into her opening, sighing as she did so.

"That feels so nice." she said as she slowly slid the toy home, then pulling back and pressing it in and out, a little more each time, until only 2cm or so at the base was gripped in her fingers. She slowly pulled it out, then switched it to the lowest setting. A quiet hum filled the room, and Lacey repeated the steps she'd taken before, rubbing her labia and clitoris for a few minutes, then slowly inserting it all the way inside herself. Now her monologue was less lucid, as she was warming up fast.

Having an audience for this was amazing! Exhibitionism wasn't something on her experimental procedures list, but it was certainly worth investigating. She started to plunge the vibrator in and out faster, until she approached climax. As she peaked, Lacey pulled the toy out and rubbed her clit and labia with it. She whimpered and shook as her orgasm took her, and she held it to her sensitive clitoris until she could no longer take the stimulation.

Clumsily, Lacey turned the toy off and dropped it on the bed, then curled up on her side for a few minutes. Cecilia watched all this in a trance, it was the most incredible thing she'd ever witnessed. And even though it frightened her, she desperately wanted to try it herself. She glanced at the toy sitting on the bed, wondering if it was safe to touch, unable to reach for it.

Lacey sat up and smiled at her. "That was wonderful. Having an audience has a significant impact. Would you like to try it now?" Cecilia nodded, so Lacey gently guided her to take her place. She picked up the toy and used a wipe to clean it. She handed the vibrator to Cecilia along with the lube.

The girl followed the steps she'd been shown. It did feel nice to rub herself with the toy, and the lube was a very nice addition. This was definitely better than fingers! Having Lacey watching was astonishingly erotic, and Cecilia was starting to tingle down there like crazy already. When she began to push the toy inside, she met some resistance, and felt pressure in her pussy. Lacey hadn't had any apparent issues, so she just pushed harder.

The tearing of her hymen was a very brief flash of pain, and the vibrator was now fully inside her. It felt weird, full, different, and there were so many new sensations! She followed what Lacey had done, and began to fuck herself with the toy, in and out, slowly and gently. This felt so good! It was incredible! After a final plunge, she pulled it out, only to find streaks of blood on it.

"Oh, no, I think I hurt myself!"

"No, you're fine, that was just your hymen. You're a virgin, correct?"

"Yes. I was. I guess I'm not anymore."

"You still are. There has never been a man's penis inside you. Your virginity is intact, even though your hymen isn't. It isn't just sex that breaks your hymen, playing active sports can do it. And of course, using toys like this."

The panic that had been building faded. "So, it's OK to continue?"

"Absolutely. Just don't be too shocked at the difference once you turn it on. It will feel very different."

Cecilia switched the toy on and almost dropped it when it started to buzz in her hand. Tentatively, she stroked it across her labia. That brought a yelp from her, and a shocked look on her face.

Lacey smiled. "Different?"

"Oh god, yes!" replied Cecilia, who began to lightly stroke her labia and clit with the humming toy. She could feel her orgasm approaching quickly, and that tingling, pressure-building feeling began to rise in her. Then she reinserted the toy in her vagina. Cecilia screamed and shook and thrashed as her orgasm exploded inside her. She dropped the vibrator and curled up in a ball, riding out an astonishingly good climax.

As her orgasm faded, she sat back up, and dazedly grabbed the toy, pressing it back inside, triggering a second peak. This time she held onto the thing, and worked it around, chasing the extraordinary feelings that coursed through her pussy as she squealed and shook on the bed. A couple of minutes later she pulled it out and shakily handed it to Lacey. Cecilia curled up again and fell asleep.

Lacey was very happy with this activity. She hadn't thought that mutual masturbation would be worth experimenting with, but she was wrong. After cleaning off her toy, she put it back on the desk and began to take some notes. She let Cecilia sleep for half an hour, and then woke her gently.

They cuddled and kissed again for a while, then got dressed. Lacey showed Cecilia to the door, and kissed her goodbye. Back in her room Lacey began reviewing the video footage and updating her notes. The process with Mike had been easier, she could stop to take notes and discuss things with him as they went. Cecilia had been much more difficult to handle. She had to wait until it was all over before documenting the results. That was frustrating, but the recording certainly helped.

-----

Subject Three: Cynthia

Her routine established, Lacey was waiting when Cynthia knocked on the door. Cynthia was a popular girl, she had had several boyfriends, but Lacey was unsure of her current relationship status.

They sat down and Lacey began with the NDA, then proceeded with the specifics of the experiment. "I'm doing an experiential survey on human sexuality. It's private, not to be discussed outside this venue. Would you like to participate?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"I want to explore sexuality, qualitatively and quantitatively."

"Are you asking me to have sex with you, in some kind of weird nerd-speak?"

"Actually, yes, I am."

"Oh, wow. Didn't see that coming."

"Do you want to participate?"

Cynthia looked at her in an odd way, which Lacey could not interpret. "Okay nerd girl, if you want to play, then sure, I'm up for it."

"Excellent. Can you call me Lacey, please?"