It's Just Boys and Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is hardly something that requires the door to be locked," Mum said, her face close to the mirror as she applied mascara to her lashes. "You'd think you would have learnt to knock."

"Well, anybody would think you were wanting me to walk in on you at this rate," I suggested.

Mum stopped applying her face to look at my reflection in the mirror, "Well, Michael, nobody would think that because nobody knows what happened here last night."

"Oh, because it's our little secret, right?" I smirked.

"That's right, honey," she answered, condescendingly, then continued to apply her mascara.

"Well, I need to pee," I stated, entering the bathroom fully and stood next to Mum, at the toilet.

"Wait until I'm finished?" Mum demanded.

"Nope," I said as I had angled myself with my back slightly to Mum so she couldn't see and I fishing my dick out of my pants began to pee into the toilet bowl.

"MICHAEL!" Mum moaned. "Have some dignity for christ's sake."

"I thought we were all out of dignity, Mum," I laughed.

"Apparently," she said, resigned to her fate.

I finished up and gave my penis a couple quick tugs to clear any excess pee then washed my hands. As I was drying them I said something that I hadn't even giving any thought to. I kind of just said it in an attempt to make Mum feel even more awkward. "Can I tell you a secret?" I asked.

"I'm sure you're going to anyway," Mum said, snidely.

"I thought what you were doing last night was actually kind of hot!" I said, dropping the hand towel on the sink and turning to leave.

"Jesus, Michael!" Mum responded. "I'm your bloody mother!"

"Meh, I don't mind," I laughed, leaving the room.

"Kids these days," Mum stated, loud enough for me to still hear from down the hall.

This was an interesting predicament I found myself in. For some odd reason, I was able to confidently flirt for once. Without feeling like an idiot or stammering through my sentences. If only it wasn't my own mother I was flirting with. I guess, I could always just consider it practice. Practicing to flirt, with my mum! Michael, you're so confident with the ladies! Why thank you, I practiced on my mother. Ugh! I'm such a loser. I was definitely not going to go ahead with this stupid idea!

"Good morning," Mum said, entering the kitchen the next morning.

"Why, hello there, beautiful," I grinned.

Mum just ignored me as she made her way to the kettle. Dad on the other hand, partially lowered the newspaper he was reading to peer at me over the top. "What do you want?" he asked, suspiciously.

I laughed, "Nothing at all. Can't I just innocently compliment my lovely mother from time to time? Is that a crime?"

"No! But it's weird. Especially coming from you," Dad said, glaring at me.

"Oh, he's been weird like that for the last couple of days. Just ignore him like I have been," Mum muttered, her back remaining to us as she went about making her morning coffee.

I just smiled back at Dad, oddly batting my eyelids at him. "That's sound advice if ever I heard any, Michael," I beamed. I sounded like a dick, and what was with using Dad's first name. I needed to adjust my approach.

Dad just frowned, shaking his head at me, then raised his newspaper again to continue his morning routine.

When Mum sat down, she too, was shaking her head at me. But her expression was one of jest, and I could tell she was holding back a smile. I mimed back that I didn't know what she was talking about but she just sneered back at me.

"Jennifer?" I broke the silence, boldly. Apparently I was going with the same stupid approach "Do you have anything exciting planned for today?"

She frowned at me, then responded flatly, "Work."

"Oh," I said, sheepishly. That gave me nothing useful to work with. Then sitting up straight again, "That sounds like a lot of fun."

"Mmmhmm," she hummed, now also eyeing me, suspiciously.

This wasn't working out at all. "I'm just gonna go," I winced, cringing outwardly and standing I slowly backed out of the kitchen. Mum just watched me. Dad, taking Mum's advice, ignored me.

Right. I could probably find a lesson out of this. If you're going to flirt... make sure they want to flirt back? No. That defeats the purpose, in your initial flirting anyway. If you're going to flirt, make sure they're in a position to flirt back. That's it! Mum couldn't flirt back, because Dad was there. I bet, if Dad wasn't in the room, I would have had Mum giggling like a school girl. I mean, I imagine school girls giggle when being successfully flirted with, I wouldn't actually know.

Oddly enough, it was actually fairly uncommon for me to be alone with Mum. I became quite surprised at the amount of time Dad spent just sitting around in the common living areas. He was just always there, like come on, don't you people have places to be? Mum would duck in and out, always busy, but there never seemed to be a good opportunity. Out of desperation, I even tried my hand at flirting with my sister. But I just stammered stupidly until Jessica just nudged me out of the way to get through the door that I was blocking. Was the only reason I was able to confidently talk with Mum, in an attempted flirting manner, because I felt like I had one over on her? Because I had caught her in such an awkward and embarrassing moment, it gave me the confidence to just go for it. Because she wouldn't want me telling anyone her embarrassing little secret, she would have to humour me. I couldn't get rejected, and that knowledge gave me confidence.

It wasn't until Thursday night that week that I was awarded some opportune alone time with Mum. Dad was watching a game of rugby at one of his buddies houses and would be gone until late. Mum was curled up on the couch, watching television, when I wandered on into the lounge.

"Hey good-looking," I said, taking a seat at the other end of the couch.

"Please. Stop with taking the mickey out of me," she huffed , her eyes never leaving the TV.

"The mickey? I would never!" I insisted. "I'm just happy to see my favourite parent."

"Sure!" Mum bit back.

Maybe tonight wasn't the best. She seemed in a grump. Maybe because dad has gone out, preferring to watch sport than hang with her. Or, she could actually just be annoyed at my behaviour. This shit was damn hard.

I looked over at her. Her legs were curled up underneath her butt as she leant on the arm of the couch, her head resting in her hand. She was wearing matching pyjama top and bottoms. The bottoms were tight, hugging her legs and behind nicely while the top was lose, only hugging her around her breasts. I thought for a moment that she genuinely looked nice. Her long brown hair was down, splayed out across her shoulders, still a bit damp from a recent shower.

"New pyjamas?" I asked.

"Mmmhmm," she hummed, in response.

"They look nice," I said.

She looked over at me, for the first time since I sat down next to her. "Let me guess, but they'd look better on my bedroom floor?" she remarked.

I choked and she chuckled to herself. "Boy-yo, I've heard 'em all," she said, turning her attention back to the television.

"Do you sleep on your stomach?" I asked, smiling.

She raised her eyebrows then looked back at me, huffing. "Sometimes," she replied, humouring me.

"Do you mind if I do?" I joked.

"MICHAEL!" she objected, attempting to swat me across the couch. "I'm your mother!"

"Oh, I know," I admitted, chuckling.

"Listen. I think what you walked in on the other night has confused you some, so I'm going to break it down for you. Grown women masturbate too. It's not fucking exclusive to just desperate little teen boys," she lectured, waving her hand at me, suggesting I'm a frequent masturbator. I am.

"Mum! I have never mastur..." I started to lie.

"I fucking know you do!" she quickly interrupted, pointing her finger in my face. "Don't act all innocent with me. And all this bullshit flirting you're attempting to do. I know what you're trying to do, and it won't work. You think you can embarrass me, well you're wrong, buster! I can trump any of your silly advances just by batting my pretty little eyes at you. You really think you can take me on?"

I was really caught unawares by Mum's outburst, but I quickly regrouped and threw down the glove. "Yeah! Yeah I think I can take you on actually. I've got youth on my side. Hot, sexy youth and virility," I challenged.

Mum smirked at me, then learning forward and looking into my eyes, she whispered, "And I have these!" She cupped her breasts, giving them a brief squeeze and jiggle then let them go.

"Well, hey. Those are real nice and all. But I'm still confident I've got this," I said, just outright obviously staring at her chest.

"Well then, game on?" Mum shrugged, leaning back on to her side of the couch and getting comfortable again. "Now, fuck off so I can watch my show!"

I just laughed, and standing up I left her to it. I couldn't believe the conversation that we'd just shared. And the language. I rarely heard her swear except when overhearing her arguing with Dad through the wall. It was so strange to see this behaviour from her. But, in saying that, she knew I had her in a corner and reacted accordingly. And it turned me on! Not really, but it was kind of hot. Especially when she grabbed her tits. It was like she was briefly possessed by a completely different person. Actually, yes, and it did turn me on! There, I said it. She used the weapon that only girls can use, the thing that boys covet the most - boobs! And I really quite liked it.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

The next morning, it began. I hadn't even made it into the kitchen when I heard my sister's voice, "Woah, Mum. Looking good."

"Good morning, family," I chirped as I entered the room. Ouch, Jessica was right! Mum looked mighty good. She was wearing a tight black skirt that hugged her round behind and came down to about 3 inches above her knee. Her shapely legs were encased in black stockings running down into a pair of black flats. She also wore a light blue, loose fitting sweater that was low cut, showing a generous amount of cleavage. I repeated Jessica's sentiments, "Woah, Mum. Looking good."

"Oh, eww, Michael. That's just creepy coming from you," Jessica whinged.

"I'm sure Mum doesn't mind. Right, Mum?" I boasted.

"I don't mind at all, honey-bear," Mum confirmed, giving me a kiss on the cheek. As she did so, she ever so slightly leaned into me, pressing herself against me. I was very conscious of her boobs pressing into my arm. She was right of course, all she needed was her tits.

"Ewww," Jessica groaned again, immaturely. "I'm going anywhere else." She picked up her empty cereal bowl, leaving it in the sink as she passed by and left the room.

"So. It's Friday!" I started.

"It sure is," Mum responded.

"Big plans for tonight then?" I asked. I had no idea where I was going with this, and Mum looking at me, boredom splashed across her face, knew I had nothing.

"Oh yeah, big plans, honey. I was planning on having a nice long, hot, soapy bath and a bottle of wine," she smirked at me.

"Mmmm," I smiled back. "If you need a hand washing your back, or... anything else, just let me know."

"I won't!" Mum asserted, rejecting me.

"Okey-dokey," I said. "Well, hey, what time will you be having this bath? I know you like to leave the door unlocked during your private alone time, and I wouldn't want to walk in on you. Again."

Mum just kind of regarded me for a moment, then smiled, "Between 8 and 9. So please, try to remember, and behave yourself."

"8 and 9. 8 and 9. Yeah, I'll remember. Fo sho," I casually implied, then sauntered out of the kitchen.

That night, I contemplated interrupting Mum's bath-time, but I decided against it in the end. Whether it was nerves, or the possibility of just plain getting into trouble, I wasn't sure. But better judgment leads to better opportunities, so I decided to play the safe card. Otherwise I would have played right into her hand.

The next morning, I once again found myself alone in the kitchen with Mum while I enjoyed my ritualistic wake-me-up coffee. She hummed away to herself as she cooked herself some scrambled eggs for breakfast. She wore a short, plain white cloth robe, belted high up on her waist and ending just below her butt. I took the opportunity to admire the curve and roundness of her hips and behind, her super smooth, shapely legs and even her bare, cute little feet. I noticed the way the material clung to her body that she appeared to be naked underneath, though with the robe being kind of thick, I could have been wrong. My dick still twitched in my pyjama bottoms a little with the idea of her nakedness just beyond that robe.

I shook my head to rid such thoughts out of my head. I was still internally conflicted between the silly exercise of flirting with my mother for practice, and the fact that I was finding her more and more attractive every day.

"Good morning, Mum," I greeted as I attacked the coffee machine.

"Oh, good morning, sweetie," she beamed, giving me her large Saturday morning smile. Saturday is usually always a happier day in our household, because the parents don't have to work on the weekends, and this always elicits happiness. Especially when the early morning sun is shining in through the large bay windows into our kitchen and dining area.

"How was your bath last-night?" I grinned.

Mum regarded me with a bit of a weird look, choosing her response carefully. "It was wonderful, thank you for asking. Just me, soaking in the hot bubbles, taking advantage of my alone-time with a nice bottle of wine."

"Oh, that does sound wonderful," I approved, nodding my head awkwardly, attempting to give Mum the idea that I had somewhere I was going with this. I didn't and came off stupid while I bid my time, thinking of something to say.

Mum noticed she had an advantage and continued, "I even forgot to lock the door last night, I'm surprised you didn't attempt to "catch" me in another compromising situation."

"Oh, I certainly thought about it, of course," I responded. Then grinning, "But instead of allow you to use such wonderful charms against me, I decided to lock myself in my room, imagining you in that hot soapy bath... while I had a nice big wank!"

"MICHAEL!" Mum exclaimed, as I heartily laughed at her surprise. "That is so inappropriate!"

I snickered away to myself before she continued, "No, seriously though. That's taking it a bit too far."

"No, taking it too far would be if I had said that while I... umm," I started, then thought better of continuing and halted right there. That probably would be taking it too far and I wasn't going to risk getting Mum angry over this silly little game.

"What?" she questioned.

"Oh no, you're right. That was too far," I chickened out. How far was I willing to take this 'banter'? How willing was Mum, for that matter? So far, what little flirting we've had has all been in jest, but I know that with my new slight attraction to my own mother, that my judgment was starting to cloud over. It's like there's an unworldly force compelling me to push just a little bit further than I appropriately should. A voice, not heard but felt, right at that opportune moment, and without even thinking about it, I want to follow it's suggestion.

"Well it's good to see there is a line you wouldn't cross," Mum stated, smugly.

"Oh, I would cross it," I assured her, smiling. "I just don't really want to get in trouble."

"Trouble?" she laughed. "What were you possibly going to say that would get you in trouble?"

"It's fine, I was only pulling your ti... er, I mean, it was a joke. I had nothing," I denied.

"Just say it! I promise I won't get mad," Mum cooed. She was acting all cutesy. "I might even like it."

"Nah. It's too built up now," I replied.

"MICHAEL!" she demanded, loudly. "Now! Out with it."

"Okay," I whined. Then continued more confidently, "What I was going to say, more inappropriate would have been that while I was spanking it I was thinking about doing you. There, you happy now."

"Doing?" Mum quizzed.

"Fucking, Mum!" I articulated, smiling broadly.

"Oh," she answered. She was silent for a brief moment, looking in my direction but I could tell her eyes weren't actually fixed on me. A beaming smile then lit up her face, "Is that all? And here I thought it was going to be something... wrong."

I laughed. "Nah. Just your standard mother son fare."

Just then my sister entered the kitchen, still rubbing her eyes and yawning, having only just woken up.

"Ah, Jess, perfect timing. Your brother is being weird," Mum said, but then gave me a sly wink. She was obviously detracting from the conversation in case Jessica had heard anything, I guess.

"My brother is always weird," yawned Jessica. She slumped down heavily in a chair at the table and just sat there, like a zombie staring into nothingness, for a good half minute. Mum and I looked at each other, speechless, then back at Jessica. There didn't appear to be any life in there.

"Well, I'm going to have a shower," Mum said, breaking the silence as she stood from the table and clearing her plate.

"Me too," I said, also standing.

"No. We only have one shower, Michael. You were going to clean your room. I'm having the shower, not you," she coaxed, frowning at me.

"Oh, yeah," I responded. We both left Jessica seated, alone, at the table as we left the room. We were soon both at the bathroom door as Mum entered the room and started to close the door behind her.

"So, I can come in and watch, right?" I said, putting my hand up to stop her closing the door all the way.

Mum feigned thinking about it for a brief moment, then smiled at me, "Definitely not."

Then I was left standing there staring at a fully closed bathroom door. It didn't sound like she had locked the door, again. Was that an invitation or is she seriously that careless. Dad was still asleep after a very late night "with the boys" and Jessica is a zombie. The timing is perfect. It's definitely an invitation. But, she is still playing the game, attempting to use her charms to embarrass me. To me, I think this is moving beyond a game. I think I now just want to see my mother naked! That is quite a realisation. If I enter the bathroom now, she will definitely have the upper hand... ah fuck it!

I reached down and grabbing the door knob, attempted to give it a turn. Locked! I tried again, giving the door knob a noisy rattle to attempt to turn it. Nothing, except...

"MICHAEL!" barked my mother through the door.

"AAAARGH!" I yelped in surprise. It will always be my initial shock reaction. I made a run for it, my footfalls purposely thumping loudly as I made my escape down the hall and into my room. Hopefully, just hopefully, she thought I was playing silly buggers. I wasn't of course. The voice told me to look, and so I did. Well, I tried to look anyway.

Today is Saturday. Tonight is Mum and Dad's date night and exactly one week since I caught Mum playing with herself in the bathroom. For me, it was a one week anniversary of sorts. One week since the awakening of my mother's sexuality. And, I also got a blowjob. There's always that.

The rest of the day was uneventful as usual. I found my thoughts returning to my mother so often that even my gaming session wasn't able to fully draw me in. At one point I just sat there staring at the lobby screen for about half an hour and eventually just logged off. I went outside for a bit and even mowed the lawns. They didn't really need doing, but I was that restless and bored.

Around 6pm I was sitting in the living room watching TV when my parents entered, mildly arguing again. It was the usual, date night and game season just weren't compatible. It was the same every year. Dad is usually a very attentive gentleman, for like 8 months of the year. He spoils the shit out of Mum during that time. But come game season, he becomes a bloke, through and through. His drinking triples, and he spends a lot of time at his local sports bar with the boys, at least half of the week nights. Mum and Dad argue during this time a fair amount, but it's never too serious and they're usually cuddled up on the couch together 5 minutes later.

123456...8