All Comments on 'It's not a date...'

by Ophelia16

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cheating is NOT romantic

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wrong catagory. For sure not romance with cheating involved in them getting together.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So is Dean aware that she is dating others to see what could be? Are they exclusive? Hard to say how I feel about this as it could be OK if they (Dean) know but if not then I really dislike the character. I truly agree that do not get into a long term exclusive relationship until you are ready but I 100% hate cheating or being secretive to just keep Dean hanging as a back up plan.

Without knowing, this is right now not romantic but but "Loving Wives" feel even though she is not a wife.

ThorlolThorlol4 months ago

She has some of the worst traits a woman or better any human being can have. Over the top selfishness and narcissism. To be emotionally able to cut out your boyfriend of 4 years to test ride a potential new partner you have to be asshole of the highest degree. As if she has not even an ounce of emotion for her boyfriend and that after four years. Does Dean know how mercenary she is and that she pretended for four years to be his partner? That he isnt even worth an afterthought after four years? I dont think so. And that is what makes this supposed romance story a horror story. Nobody likes to read about sociopathic people.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Got to say I don't understand how this got into the romance category.

SilverFoxMulletSilverFoxMullet3 months ago

A very interesting read. As others have commented, it might have gone into the wrong category, but I am glad I found it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just another "monkey branching" cheating woman. Nothing to see, so move along...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous