It's Only Sex, Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed Lindsay's there and shifted his grip, sliding his hands behind her knees as he leaned further over her.

"Oh you're fucking me so hard, daddy!" She squealed. "We shouldn't be doing this though! Its wrong!"

He may have given up on the game, but Lindsay was hanging in there and he would reward her for it as it just fueled his fantasy of this being his real daughter.

"You shouldn't tease me then!" His voice rose as his excitement grew and he pushed her legs back more to the point her ass was lifting off the bed. "Shouldn't walk around in those little shirts with no fucking bra on!"

"Sorry, daddy!" She moaned, her eyes wide and her lip in a pout. "I..."

"Sorry because you're getting what you deserve!" he snapped at her, taking his frustrations out on her the way he could never with Cassie.

"Parading around in those goddamn tight shorts, showing off your legs and that damn fine ass!" Darren lifted her feet from his shoulders and lowering his head, placed them on either side of his face.

"Even your feet are sexy, these pretty little toes and you're always after me for money to get them painted!"

He turned his head and taking her toes in his mouth sucked on them even as he continued to fuck her. Lindsay giggled, then yipped again when the sound made him thrust harder into her.

He switched to her other foot, licking her toes, then kissing the soft sole of her foot. Another moment of feeling ridiculous, but he was so infatuated with his daughter he even fantasized about her feet.

Especially when she wore stockings to her waitressing job. She wore the stockings with the high heels, short skirt and tight little top that showed off her high proud breasts.

That outfit was nothing compared to the one he'd commented on to the latest victim of his borderline angry fucking. Cassie wore shorts around the house that wee skimpy enough to show off the tips of her ass cheeks and rarely wore a bra leaving him trying not to stare at her nipples.

A good father would tell her to put some damn clothes on and he wanted to be a good father, but instead he just sat there, trying not to be caught looking and with a raging hard on hidden beneath his newspaper or whatever else he could cover his lap with.

"Little fucking tramp." He breathed and releasing Lindsay's feet, pulled his cock from inside her.

His long thick shaft was glistening from her pussy and his head an angry shade of purple. He grabbed her by her thin hips and with a wrench of his shoulders, flipped her onto her stomach.

Lindsay cried out in surprise, but didn't resist as he pulled her hips to raise her ass in the air. She obediently pointed her ass at him, keeping her head on the bed and crying out into the sheets when he squeezed her hips and entered her with a long powerful thrust.

Darren tore into her with a frenzied enthusiasm being driven by the image of having the real Cassie on her knees in front of him.

"Just like that!" He breathed. "Face down ass up for your father."

"Ow, daddy!" Lindsay whimpered. "You're fucking me too hard!"

"You love it and you know it!" He dealt the right side of her ass a hard slap and her yelp caused him to slap the other side even harder. "You're never too old to get a spanking little girl!"

He proceeded to pepper both sides of her ass with hard slaps. Lindsay had said through texts she was fine with being spanked, but he was going pretty hard and made a note to give her some extra.

She seemed okay with it, yelping and wiggling her rapidly reddening ass at him. Still, Darren eased up and put one hand on the small of her back. He watched his cock slide in between her perfect ass cheeks which were now sporting red imprints of his large hands.

His cock looked incredible plundering her pink slit and it as an added turn on with just how small Lindsay was and yet she was taking a hardcore fucking from him as if it were nothing. He reached down and grabbed her long brown hair with his other hand, pulling it while he continued to go to town on her.

She moaned when he pulled it and her face was now as red as her ass as Darren hammered away at her.

"Daddy! Oh, fuck daddy!" She whimpered. "You're hurting my little pussy!"

She continued to whimper and the sound sent his hips into over drive. His balls were slapping against her clit and the room was filled with the sound of his flesh pounding hers. Darren looked to his right and caught sight of himself in the mirror on the back of the bedroom door.

The reflected image of him fucking this hot young tart before him and her resemblance to his tart sent him over the edge.

"You little slut!" He moaned as he pounded towards his finish. "You're going to make daddy come!"

"Come for me!" She implored him. "Come for your little girl!"

With a low moan, Darren whipped his cock from inside her and squeezing it just under his swollen head, grabbed her left hip and rolled her onto her back. Wincing in discomfort from holding back his cum, Darren slid up next to her and grabbing her hair, pulled her head up so she was facing his cock.

"Open wide, Cassie!"

Lindsay opened her mouth, sticking out her pink tongue and he gasped when he released his cock. A long thick spurt squirted into her mouth and she pushed it out with her tongue, letting it drool down her chin.

"Yeah, look at you letting daddy paint your slutty face. " Darren pumped his cock furiously, spraying both sides of Lindsay's face with a huge load while wishing it was Cassie.

"Not the first load you've had in your face is it?" He asked softly. "Bet you love it, don't you?"

"No, its gross!" Lindsay whined. "Stop it, daddy!"

The whining coaxed another spurt from his cock, this one hitting her in the chin and sliding off onto her chest.

"Stop whining and clean daddy's cock." He pushed his oozing cock into her mouth and Lindsay sucked it, but widened her eyes and whimpered around it.

"Every drop." He instructed her. "Drain daddy's balls like a good girl."

Lindsay sucked hard, milking a couple more drops onto her swirling tongue. She released his cock with a smack of her lips and sighed.

"Wow, you really want to fuck your daughter, don't you?" She asked while sitting up and smiling through a face full of cum.

"It's just a game." He told her defensively. "Unless you really want your dad to fuck you; your ad said you love being daddy's little girl."

"It's a niche." She put her hand out. "Do you have something I can wipe off with?"

"Right, sorry." He slid over to the side of the bed, putting his feet on the floor and leaning over to grab the towel on the nightstand he'd brought in from the bathroom.

"So you don't have a thing for your father?' He handed her the towel.

"I suppose I should say yes to keep the game up, but not really." She paused to wipe cum from her face. "But I do like older men so maybe I have daddy issues." She shrugged, making her perfect tits bounce fetchingly. "But never wanted my dad."

"So then why do you think I want my daughter?" He took the towel from her, then handed her a bottle of water from the night stand.

"Because you're the one who not only wanted a daughter role play, but even gave me the name." She took the bottle and drained half of it in several long swallows.

"Besides, you forgot to turn down one of the pictures of her in your living room. She's beautiful." She winked. "Looks a lot like me."

Darren put his back to her so she couldn't see the look of annoyance on his face as he grabbed his boxers from floor and slipped them on over his still dripping semi-hard cock. He wasn't pissed at her, but at himself.

He'd always done these at hotels, but Cassie was going out with a friend and spending the night over their house and he'd wanted the additional thrill of having his 'daughter' in his bed.

"Plus," Lindsay continued. "You gave me that cute dress to wear, took it right out of her room."

"Okay!" Darren grumbled while now pulling his jeans on. "I thought you girls didn't judge?"

"Not judging, sweetie." Lindsay put her hands on his shoulders and massaged them. "We're just talking and its okay if you have a thing for your daughter, it's pretty common."

"Seriously?" He eyed the mirror, watching Lindsay as she knelt on the bed behind him, rubbing his shoulders.

"It wouldn't be all over porn sites and books if it wasn't." She leaned closer and rubbed her nipples against his back. "Every fantasy is something someone wants or they wouldn't make money on them."

"That makes sense." He nodded, but thought again how pathetic he was, letting a twenty year old hooker justify and make him feel better about his twisted fantasies.

"So don't worry, you're getting your release in a healthy way because you'd never want to really do this to your daughter."

"Healthy release?" He turned to face her.

"Hey, I'm a third year psych major." She giggled. "Not just a pretty face, daddy."

"Great." He sighed, and sliding open his night stand drawer, removed two hundreds from an envelope. He'd already paid her the $150 for the hour, but she'd been the best he'd had so far and he'd been a little rough with her. "Here, I got a little carried away on you."

"Thank you!" She beamed, taking the money and giving his cock a squeeze through his jeans. "A good hard fuck and extra money. I love my job!"

"No you don't. You just say that." He rolled his eyes. "You can stop the act. You're a business woman schmoozing the client."

"I'm a full time student with no time to date and boys my age are useless."

She slipped off the bed and walked around to where the clothes she arrived in were piled on the other night stand. Darren's eyes wandered down her long curly brown hair flowing down her back and her firm ass that still bore his red handprints.

"Doing this I make money and yeah, sometimes the guys are creepy and two pump chumps, but I get some good looking guys who know how to fuck and I get into it."

Darren watched her slip her thong on then step into the mini skirt as she spoke.

"I had a good time tonight. You're attractive, in shape, got a great cock and know what you want. No games, no bull." She put her bra on and after slipping the half shirt on over her head, smiled at him. "I wouldn't mind coming back sometime."

"I don't like seeing the same girl twice." He told her. "No offense."

"Your choice, but the more we play the better it will get." She shoved the two hundred he'd given her in her purse. "We get together enough and I get to know you, I'll even let you cum inside me."

"You will?"

"Course I will!" She reverted to the little girl voice she'd used earlier. "I'd love to have my daddy fill me up with his cum!" She flashed him a sexy smile. "And I know you've thought about shooting deep into your hot little daughter."

"Could I go down on you?" He felt like an idiot for asking, but he yearned to bury his face between Cassie's firm young thighs, but hadn't done it with any of the girls he'd paid so far. But if he got to know Lindsay maybe...

"Hmm, you want to suck your little girl's clit? Make her squirm and come in her daddy's face?" Lindsay nodded. "Sure."

"Okay, maybe..."

"Its an extra hundred."

"Right."

"I am a business woman." She smirked and sitting on the bed put on the fuck me shoes she'd come in with.

"A good one," he nodded. "Maybe next week?"

"Text me and I'll let you know when I'm around." She pointed to the bedroom door. "You going to walk me out?"

"Sure." Darren didn't bother putting a shirt on as he would just shower and end up going to bed after she left.

He opened the bedroom door for Lindsay and before he left grabbed Cassie's dress from the floor so he could put it back before he forgot. They walked down the hall and as they passed Cassie's room, he took some solace in the fact he'd resisted the temptation to sink even further by having Lindsay in his daughter's bed.

He'd thought of it. He could wash the sheets and have them back on the bed before she came home, but that was too low even for him. Oh, who was he kidding? He didn't do it because at that point it would be even more obvious about how deep his fantasies about his daughter truly ran.

Lindsay was walking in front of him, but stopped so quickly when she passed through the archway leading to the living room he bumped into her.

"Who the hell are you?" An all too familiar voice demanded.

His stomach twisting in a not he peered past Lindsay to see Cassie standing in the middle of the living room.

Chapter Two

"Cassie, what the hell are you doing home?" Darren asked, stepping around Lindsay who remained standing in front of him.

"I live here." Cassie replied, then pointed to Lindsay. "She doesn't. Who are you?"

"I'm a friend of your dads from work." Lindsay replied.

"Yeah, okay." Cassie nodded, then looked at him. "I didn't know you had to pay for friends these days."

"Hey, its not like that I..." Lindsay started, but Cassie waved her hand at her.

"Please, I'm not stupid. You're my age and just came out of my dad's bedroom. He doesn't even have a shirt on." Her face scrunched up. "And you're all sweaty and dressed like a slut."

"I'm dressed like a slut?" Lindsay laughed. "Take a good look in the mirror because all you're missing is a free lunch sign."

She wasn't kidding. Even as Darren knew he needed to get Lindsay out of here, his eyes were glued to his daughter. Cassie had said she was going out, but not where. Judging by what she was wearing it must have been the new under twenty one club that had opened recently.

Her one piece blue dress was tight enough to be painted on and so short calling it a mini would be giving it credit. The hem of the dress hugged her upper thighs showing off her legs. Cassie was barely five two, but well-proportioned and her legs were long and shapely and currently ending in a pair of teal heels that were fuck me shoes if he ever saw a pair.

The dress's neckline plunged down to her chest and tight enough to push up her already perky breasts causing them to look as if they could pop out of the dress if she leaned over. Cassie's long curly brown hair had been teased out, giving it a wild appearance.

As always she wore hardly any make up, with her high cheek bones and natural color in her cheeks she didn't need much, but her lips were a different story. Painted heavily in a deep red, the lipstick called attention to her full, sensual, and in his un-fatherly opinion made for cock sucking lips.

Those lips drove Darren crazy. They were a woman's lips, capable of pleasing a man, but equally able to put on the pout of a spoiled little brat. That was Cassie's face in general. Her dark expressive eyes would be perfect bedroom eyes once she learned how to use them, but also wide and innocent and she knew how to use that and had for years.

His daughter had that perfect mix of immature girl and blossoming woman that drove him wild and caused him to seek it in girls like Lindsay.

"And you look like the luncheon special." Cassie replied to Lindsay, snapping Darren out of the stupor staring at his inappropriately dressed daughter had put him into. Lindsay was right; Cassie could easily be a working girl in that dress.

"Hope you got a deal, daddy." Cassie smirked. "Used cars should go for less."

Lindsay laughed. "Least I've been driven. Little daddy's girls like you just tease." She turned to Darren and he cringed inwardly thinking she would say something incriminating. Instead she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Behind her, he saw Cassie bristle at the kiss and a childish thrill went through him that Lindsay kissing him annoyed her. That thrill faded when Lindsay whispered, "You're still holding her dress."

She stayed in front of him and pushed his right hand where he held the dress and with nothing else to do with it, he put his hand behind his back.

"Thanks for everything." Lindsay turned and walked away from him.

She paused next to Cassie and whispered something that caused his daughter's eyes to widen. Cassie looked as if she was about to reply, but Lindsay kept whispering, keeping her voice low so Darren couldn't hear her.

His stomach tightened again, what was she saying? Was she warning Cassie he had a thing for her? Busting her balls her father had a daddy thing? Just being catty? Cassie's smirk fell away to be replaced by a scowl. Lindsay laughed and went past her, walking to the front door with some extra swing in her hips, shaking her ass for effect.

But as hot as Lindsay was, not to mention the fact he just had that ass in the air, she may as well not have been in the room now that the real Cassie, and true object of his misguided lust, was in front of him.

Lindsay closed the door behind her, and Darren decided not to try to pretend.

"I'm sorry, honey, I didn't think you'd be home."

Cassie didn't speak right away, the frown still on her face from whatever Lindsay said. But after a deep breath, she stared at him and shook her head.

"A hooker, dad? Really?"

"Look, Cassie, I know I'm your father, but I'm a man too and I...well there's things a man needs."

"Things a man needs?" Cassie burst out laughing and Darren was surprised the laugh wasn't harsh or mocking, but his daughter's usual big loud and under most circumstances, contagious laugh. "Come on, dad, I'm eighteen, not eight. You mean you need to get laid."

"Watch your mouth, young lady." He told her, trying to sound like a father even though he'd love nothing more than to watch his daughter's mouth on him.

"Watch my mouth?" Cassie rolled her eyes. "I said laid, not get fucked."

"Cassie!" Darren was able to put a convincing amount of dismay in his voice, but he was sure she had no idea, it was aimed at himself for getting a cheap thrill out of hearing her talk like that.

"Sorry, daddy." She giggled. "I said a bad word."

"Forget the bad words, what the hell are you doing dressed like that?"

"Let me get this straight." Cassie walked over to him, her heels clicking on the floor. "I come home and see you with some girl you probably found online, and you want to talk about my dress?"

"I'm an adult. I can..."

"And so am I." She gave her head a dramatic toss, sending her long hair flying over her shoulder. "I'm eighteen now, you know."

"You turned eighteen six months ago, and you're still a kid, and my kid. I make the rules around here."

"Guess there's no rule against hookers. Maybe I should bring one home."

"Don't be ridiculous."

"Ridiculous is me seeing you with a girl my age and you paying her."

"How the hell do you know I paid her?" He demanded. "Maybe I just met her somewhere and..."

He stopped when she crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head.

"You're always working and when you're not working, you're home." She explained. "Besides, you always call the guys you work with pathetic when they date girls half their age."

"But..."

"Oh, for Christ's sake, dad, just own it, okay?" She pointed to him. "You always told me lying makes everything worse. You were horny and figured what the hell and paid some girl to...take care of those needs."

Who was the attorney here? The question ran through his mind as he realized Cassie had him on the ropes. In his defense, the situation was pretty damn obvious, He decided to take his own advice she'd thrown back in his face.

"Fine, you're right. She's an escort and I don't feel like going through a bullshit dating game just to have some fun." He gestured to her with his free hand. "Better answer?"

"But she was so young." Cassie complained. "She was around my age."

"What should I do, look for one in her forties?" Darren sighed. "Look, Cassie, like you said you're an adult. Barely one, in my eyes, but you are eighteen. It was only sex. Not like I'm going to be some midlife crisis jack ass dating a girl that age."