It's Only Sex, Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those are my club dresses." Cassie put her hands out. "I like to dress sexy and I like to dance and know the guys are looking."

"You like to tease."

"Nah, I put out." She winked, then rolled her eyes at the look on his face. "I like to have fun, dad. I'm not hurting anyone and I'm being careful. I always tell my friends where I'm going and who I'm with and you saw the condoms." She waved her finger back and forth. "No bareback for this girl, promise."

Darren took a breath and didn't bite on the comment. This was not getting anywhere and she was right. He betrayed her trust and for no real good reason. He thought about the lingerie, but had dug himself into enough of a hole. Maybe she brought it with her for after the club the way she was talking.

"So the nights you said you were with friends you were with...new friends?" Darren asked. "You lied repeatedly."

"Because you'd get pissed." Cassie pointed out. "Dad, you said it best. It's just sex. If I get to where there's a guy who I'm into enough he's worth me being just with him I will be. But for now? I'm eighteen, I'm pretty, I'm sexy and I want to enjoy it."

"Well then, little full of yourself aren't we?" He teased.

"You don't think I'm pretty?"

"I think you're beautiful." One of the few honest things he'd said during their conversation.

"Aww, thanks, daddy." She gave him one of the few honest smiles of the night. "You think I'm sexy?"

"I think a daughter doesn't ask her father that." He replied warily.

"But you're a man too." Cassie reached out and ran her hand down his arm. "I told you that you were good looking earlier."

Darren did his best to ignore the electric sensation that went through him at the feel of her nails trailing along his arm.

"And you shouldn't say that either."

"Come on, dad, you know you are." She rested her hand on his shoulder. "Look at you. You're in good shape, you have those deep blue eyes and that salt and pepper look going. A lot of young girls like that, you know."

"You can stop trying to get out of being grounded now." He wanted to ease her hand from his arm, but thought that might look like her touch bothered him so let it stay on his arm trying to ignore the effect it was having on him.

"Bet that girl said you were good looking." Cassie continued to play it up.

"Of course she did, I paid her." He rolled his eyes, disgusted his daughter had discovered his habit. At least she didn't know the real damning details.

"Trust me, dad, she meant it. You think all the guys that hire a girl are good looking like you? A lot of them are out of shape and not attractive and even flat out gross. You're a treat for an escort."

"Never thought of it like that." He stroked his chin. "Guess maybe you're right."

"Good thing for them is they don't have to do a lot of work. Those guys last about two minutes and can't get it up again."

"Then Its easy money then." Darren replied, his eyes on her hand on his arm. Her long slender fingers tipped in blue looked good on him. Her legs looked good stretched out as well. Everything about her looked good, too damn good.

"But I bet you made that little tramp earn hers." Cassie squeezed his arm. "Bet you gave it to her good."

"Cassie you need to learn when to stop." He eased her hand from his arm. "You're right, you're a young woman, not a child and I have to deal with the fact you're sexually active and a lot more active than I'd like you to be, but I'm not going to listen to you keep talking about it."

"Fair enough." Cassie looked at her hand as if he'd offended her by moving it, but didn't say anything. "You never answered me though."

"About what?"

"You said I'm beautiful."

"You are." Feeling bad he'd pushed her hand away he reached out and brushed the back of his hand along her face.

"But do you think I'm sexy?"

"If I thought of you as sexy there would be something wrong with me." There was, but she didn't need to know that.

"As a dad, but what about as a guy?" She pressed. "I can see you're a sexy older guy."

"Thanks for putting older in." Darren tried to keep it light even though her words were driving him crazy. She kept saying she liked how he looked. Did she? Was she talking like this because maybe she...oh, for fucks sake, stop it.

"Guess no answer means no."

"You shouldn't need me to tell you that. Seems like a lot of guys your age think you are. I wouldn't think you'd need reassurance."

"Maybe I just like to hear what you think because you're always honest."

Yeah, he was really honest these days. He mocked himself. He didn't reply right away, just sat and stared down at the floor between his bare feet. He thought about this entire surreal night, replaying it in his mind.

He lifted his head as he now remembered Lindsay saying something to Cassie that had wiped the smile off her face.

"Cassie, what did Lindsay say to you?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because you looked upset."

"Deal time, Mr. Lawyer." The smirk was back. I'll answer you if you'll answer me."

"Oh, come on!"

"I'll make it easier. If I wasn't your daughter and you were sitting somewhere and saw me in the dress I came home in would you think I was hot?"

"There's no way to answer this properly."

"You can tell me I'm beautiful, what's the difference?"

"Because beautiful isn't a sexual term. Sexy is. You want to know if I'd check you out."

She tilted her head and sighed. "Guess I just want to know if an older man would find me sexy. Guys my age think breathing is sexy."

Darren took a deep breath, then answered quickly. "If you weren't my daughter I would think wow, she's hot."

"Really?" Cassie beamed and sitting up surprised him with a hug. "Thanks, dad!"

"Um, yeah." He turned and awkwardly returned the embrace. "But let's be clear I don't think of you that way."

"Course not." She sat back and gave him a funny look. "Why would I think you did?"

"Don't know. Just felt the need to clarify this bizarro world talk." He reached out and tapped her knee. "Now what did she say that wiped that smirk off your face?"

"Oh." Cassie shook her head. "I can't answer."

"Bullshit, we made a deal." He reminded her.

"But you said to stop talking dirty."

"Fine, I'll give you a pass. What did she say?"

"She told me my daddy was a damn good fuck and she was coming back to get more of your big cock."

Darren felt his face heating up. "Oh, well, you know she was just busting you up."

"I don't know, you fill out those jeans pretty well." Cassie told him. "But that's why I looked, to see if she was being honest or not."

"And on that note, I'll say good night." Darren rose and hoped to hell his crotch wasn't filling his jeans at the moment.

He leaned over and kissed her forehead. "Good night, Cass, I love you."

"Love you too, dad." She put her hand behind his head before he could lean back and gave him a quick peck that came unnervingly close to his lips. The feel of her soft lips caused another unnatural thrill and he fought not to imagine them on another part of his anatomy.

"Get some sleep you have a nine o'clock class tomorrow." He straightened and quickly put his back to her so his crotch wouldn't be level with her face.

"Hey, dad am I really grounded?"

He shook his head. "Know what? I shouldn't have been in your closet and looked in your nightstand. So how about we let each other off the hook?"

"Deal!" She clapped her hands.

"No more lying. If you're going to spend the night with some guy, then I don't want to think you're at a friend's house in case anything happens."

"Okay." She sighed. "As long as you don't play twenty questions with who he is."

"Fine." It was his turn to sigh. "But I don't like it."

"I don't like my dad with hookers, but we agreed its just sex so let's call it even."

"Cute." Darren muttered as he walked out of the room, and something Donna would do to him. Even with his back to her he could feel that smart ass smirk he'd like to wipe off her face...with his cock.

"Night Cass." He managed to say through the self-loathing that always followed those thoughts. "See you in the morning."

"Not if I see you first old guy." Cassie repeated the ritual they'd started back when she was in her early teens.

"Get some sleep, brat." He shut her light off and closed the door.

Darren remained in front of the door for a moment, a sense of relief flowing through him that at least for the moment the awkward situation was over. He took a deep breath and realized Cassie wasn't kidding, he smelled of Lindsay's perfume.

He wouldn't have minded smelling like her pussy, but he hadn't worked up the nerve yet to ask one of his make believe daughters if he could go down on them. Not just the nerve to ask, but the thought of had they had anyone else inside them that night. Who the hell knew?

Darren turned away from his bedroom to head to the bathroom when he noticed light coming from beneath Cassie's door. She must have turned the lamp on next to her bed. When she was young he'd catch her doing that to read when she thought he was in his room.

After a while Darren had made the connection she liked him catching her and tucking her in again. He didn't tuck her in anymore, but for old time's sake maybe he'd bust her up. Darren gently turned the knob and eased the door open, trying to catch her by surprise.

He planned on yelling "Why aren't you sleeping yet?" but stopped when he peeked into the room.

Cassie was on her side, leaning over with her hand in the nightstand. The robe had ridden up and he was staring at her exposed left ass cheek. Her right leg was bent and Darren's cock swelled as she leaned further and showed some of that cheek as well.

If he was closer and the light was brighter he might even get a glimpse between his daughter's thighs. He told himself to go take a damn shower. A cold one at this point, but kept staring. Cassie rolled back over and Darren's eyes widened when he saw the vibrator in her hand.

He swallowed hard when she put the tip under her nose, then gave him a sick thrill when she slipped the tip between her lips. She closed her eyes and worked it in and out of her mouth.

A soft moan reached his ears as she now bobbed her head, giving the toy a mock blow job. Her eyes stayed closed as her free hand slipped into her robe to fondle her breast. She moaned louder and removing the toy from her mouth, placed it on her inner thigh and slid it up and down, teasing herself.

Darren's cock was so hard it bordered on painful and he released a soft hiccup like sound when he realized he'd been holding his breath. That sound was most likely drowned out by the toy being turned on and her room being filled with a soft humming.

Cassie worked the toy up under the robe and released a gasp followed by a long sultry moan that had his balls aching with the need to be where that damn toy was. Her hand slid out of her robe and grabbed the tie.

She pulled the knot loose and lifting one side of the robe began to pull the robe open. Somewhere deep inside him, his natural reflexes over powered his unnatural obsession and he turned his head away while closing the door as quietly as possible.

Whether he did it for the right reason of knowing no way in hell would a decent father watch his daughter masturbate, or because he was afraid she could open her eyes and catch him he wasn't sure, but all that mattered was he managed the right thing.

But he remained by the door, listening to the humming and his daughter's moans over it. If she had just had sex why was she getting off? Probably because most guys her age had no idea how to actually take care of a woman.

He imagined her sucking and fucking like the little wild cat he fantasized her as being while the young guy who had no idea who lucky he was, barely touched her pussy and maybe sucked her tit and that was it.

But if he could get his hands on her he'd make her cum so hard she'd be dizzy. Then he'd fuck the little smart ass until she couldn't walk straight. His hand was on his crotch and it struck him that he'd just had sex, and some pretty good sex and here he was already knowing he was going to jack off in the shower.

For him, he knew it was because as good as it was with Lindsay she couldn't completely satisfy him, only Cassie could, but that was a line that could never be crossed, let alone she wouldn't share his taboo desire and lust after her as he did, Darren would never want to hurt her in anyway.

He forced himself to step away from the door and get away from the sounds coming from within his daughter's room. Darren went into the bathroom, turned on the shower and stripped. His cock was swollen, the head purple and dripping as it had been for Lindsay earlier.

Next time he'd have the girl suck him off, then fuck her. Get off twice, if nothing else being this hard again showed him he could do it. All he had to do was think about Cassie. Darren got into the shower and not bothering to wash himself first, quickly squirted some of Cassie's body wash in his hand.

He grabbed his cock and stroked it hard and fast. He thought of Cassie behind him, reaching around to jerk her daddy off. He cupped his balls with his free hand picturing it as hers, rubbing his balls to help him come.

He came quickly, shooting a far bigger load than he thought he was capable of for a second one of the night, he did so picturing Cassie not only masturbating, but masturbating to him because she secretly desired him.

When his balls had nothing left, he leaned forward, letting the water his back while resting his head on the tile and though again how pathetic he was, thinking his daughter would think of him in the twisted way he thought of her.

He thought of her, opening her robe and showing off her perfect body and smiling up at him.

"It's only sex, Daddy." She'd say with that smirk, throwing his words back at him as she so often did and making him want to tear into her.

"No," He whispered into the steamy shower. "It's just fucking wrong."

Chapter Four

"Hey, Cass!" Darren called as he knocked on her bedroom door. "You decent?"

"No, I'm slutty, remember?" She called back.

"Never going to live that down am I?" He sighed at the door.

"Kidding! Give me a sec!"

Darren waited until she yelled. "Come on in."

He entered her room and shook his head at how messy it was.

"Thought girls were supposed to be neat." He gestured around the room as he came in. "Look at this place."

"That's sexist." Cassie was lying on her stomach\, propped up on her elbows with her lap top in front of her. "Girls have every right to be the slobs boys are."

"I see." He approached the bed. "So this isn't so much as a mess as a feminist protest?"

"You got it!" She turned to look at him, a big smile on her face. "I'm an activist!"

"You're something."

His daughter was something alright, especially in her current position. Cassie was in a pair of painted on denim shorts that showed off her ass perfectly. The top was a plain white sleeveless T-shirt, but the white cotton looked good against her deeply tanned skin.

Cassie had her hair pinned up, exposing the smooth skin of her upper back and the fact she wasn't wearing a bra. More unnerving was the fact she had her legs bent at the knees and her legs crossed at the ankles, her bare feet up in the air.

His favorite position for a blow job he lamented while staring at the smooth soles of her small feet. Her toes were curled and he could make out her nails which tonight were painted black. He swore she painted her fingers and toes every other day.

"What's up, dad?"

"Just seeing if you were hungry or needed anything. I have some work to do so will be holed up in my office for the rest of the night."

"I'm fine, I ate before I left work."

"How'd you do in tips today?" He asked while walking to the head of the bed and sitting down in the small chair next to the window. "Days are usually slow, no?"

"Not bad, they had a few high rollers come in for one of their working lunches."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"When we were talking the other night about...you know."

"Sex?" She corrected him. "We were talking about sex."

"Okay, sex. You don't let any of the guys there pick you up, do you?"

"Hell no!" She answered indignantly. "You don't shit where you eat. They'd blab about it."

"Classy." He grunted. "But smart. So you don't worry about that with the guys your age?"

"I don't get to know them well enough to care." She raised her eyebrow as if daring him to start up again about her sex life.

"I see." He said simply, not wanting another argument. After all, he'd been looking forward to going online all day and didn't want to ruin his mood with another fight.

"Besides most of them really couldn't say anything even if they wanted to."

"Why's that?"

Cassie frowned as if she'd said something she shouldn't have. She paused for a moment before saying, "Because they probably figure their girlfriends might get mad."

"Cassie!"

"Hey, that's their business not mine. I don't push them, they come to me."

"You're risking a lot of drama." Darren explained. "And maybe some trouble. Girls can be as crazy as guys these days."

"Duly noted." She turned her head to face her lap top. "I'm all set for food and have something I need to work on too, so you're off the hook on daddy duty for the rest of the night, okay?"

Darren wanted to tell her to watch her attitude, but decided against it. It would escalate things and at this point her attitude would just add more heat to his next encounter with another 'daughter'.

He watched her type on her lap top, his eyes drifting to where the t-shirt was showing quite a bit of her braless breasts. He enjoyed the contrast of her tan lines and thought about how some white would look pretty good on the tanned portion of her breasts.

Cassie was now kicking her legs back and forth, keeping her ankles crossed as she did and wiggling her feet. Darren quickly rose from the chair before his cock responded more than it already was.

"Okay, well I might be doing some Zoom so if you need anything knock first, okay?"

"Okay." Cassie spoke without looking up. "But I'll be busy the rest of the night so feel free to watch porn or browse the personals. I won't bother you."

Darren stiffened and gave her a hard stare. He knew Cassie sensed he was staring at her, but she continued to type, now humming tunelessly as if telling him she was ignoring him.

"That mouth is going to get you in serious trouble one of these days, little girl," he warned her.

"Usually it gets me out of trouble." Cassie turned to look at him. "I mean as in talk my way out of things, not what you were just thinking."

Goddamn little shit had nailed him again, giving him cause to start in on her, then turning it around on him as if he had the dirty mind. His only saving grace was she had no idea he'd instantly thought of her mouth on him, rather than just her making another off color remark.

"Case in point, smart ass," he told her. "One of these days I'm going to stop cutting you slack and really lay into you."

Cassie met his gaze, her brown eyes neither wide and innocent or smoldering in teenage angst when she was mad at him. Her stare was surprisingly intense as if there were something behind it other than what he'd just said.

"Like that, wouldn't you?" she replied, her voice, like her eyes, serious. "That's what you used to tell mom. Sorry I remind you of her."

"Excuse me?" That caught him off guard.

"That's why my smart ass comments really tick you off. I sound like her and I look like her and I kind of act like her." Her eyes and face softened. "You mad at me, dad, or you still mad at her?"

"Both." He admitted, "Her for being that way and you for knowing what she was like and acting just like her. You know how much she upset me and you do it anyway."

1...34567...12