It's Only Sex, Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,313 Followers

The worst was when she'd lay out by the pool in a bikini he used to yell at her about, but now let her wear it because he liked to look. A couple of times he'd looked out to see she'd untied the top while on her stomach and he'd sunk to the level of yelling her name to see if he'd startle her enough to sit up and give him a look at her breasts.

He imagined her breasts as things of wonder. Like Lindsay's soft, firm, proud and so fucking smooth and young. Darren had jacked off several times while sitting by the window and staring at his daughter's luscious young body glistening in tanning oil.

Darren rubbed at the raging hard on in his jeans and shook his head, trying to clear it. He turned in a circle in Cassie's room still wondering what exactly he was looking for. His eyes landed on a picture of Cassie and Donna taken at the beach.

In the picture Cassie was much younger, but already the spitting image of her mother. Another fact the lawyer in him had picked up on was Cassie's resemblance to the ex wife that cheated on him and was a raging bitch at the end was part of what fueled his fantasies.

Now at eighteen Cassie, resembled her even more. Her facial features and mannerisms were her mother's right down to the attitude. Donna never pouted, but Cassie had her mother's nasty smirk.

She even had her mother's body type. Short and petite, but well-shaped with long legs and wore the same size bra. Darren had noticed that the night he'd slid further down the rabbit hole and jacked off into one of Cassie's bras that had gotten mixed in with his laundry.

It wasn't long after that he'd decided to try getting his fantasies out by way of surrogate. Not knowing much about escorts, he figured he'd have to find one and talk them into the daddy role play. To his surprise, and great appreciation, the adult personals he was 'shopping' on were full of young girls looking for a daddy.

He promised he'd do it just once. Play the daddy game, call her Cassie, get it out of his system. Now he was doing it once a week and didn't see himself stopping. At this point he'd gone from telling himself he'd stop to saying it was harmless and didn't he deserve to have some fun? Justifying like any other addict.

Darren looked away from the picture and walking over next to Cassie's unmade bed, cocked his head, listening for the shower. The water was still running and unsure of what he was looking for he opened the top drawer of her night stand.

"Oh, fuck me," he whispered at the sight of a pink vibrator.

His hand was already reaching for it, but he stopped himself. Darren had already sunk to jerking off in her bra and sniffing one of her thongs that she'd dropped on her way out of the bathroom. He'd seen her do it and rather than tell her she dropped something had waited until she went in her room and then sniffed it like goddamn pathetic teenager.

The scent of his daughter had him hard in seconds, but in that instance he scraped up some dignity and went and hung it on her doorknob like he'd been doing since she was old enough to wear bras and other 'unmentionables' and leave them in the dryer.

Darren stared hungrily at the vibrator with the immature, but nonetheless hot thought of, 'this had been inside her' running through his mind. He was losing the battle and in the process of picking it up when his eyes landed on a box of condoms.

It was towards the back of the drawer and he could only see the edge of the box. Darren eased the drawer open further and noticed it was a three pack. He forced himself to think rationally, and not like a father. Cassie was sexually active and the condoms meant she was being safe about it.

Then he noticed there were a half dozen three packs in the back part of the drawer. The father in him took over. Why would she need that many? His mind spun back to the lingerie and sexy dresses she was hiding and her comments earlier about having friends with benefits and sleeping around rather than having a boyfriend.

Was she sleeping around so much she needed to carry more condoms than a damn drug store? Darren closed the drawer, the condoms having curbed his desire to pick up the toy. He turned away from the nightstand and stared at the closet door.

There was something nagging at the back of his mind and he had the feeling he was missing something. He stood in the middle of her room facing the closet. For some reason he felt what he'd seen in there had something to do with whatever it was that was eluding him.

Darren walked back to the closet and opening it, stepped inside. He put his hand on the dress he'd let Lindsay 'borrow' and slid it to the side to look at the hidden garments behind them again.

"Ahem."

"Shit." He muttered, and with a sigh of resignation turned around.

"Let me guess," Cassie said once he was facing her. "You took a wrong turn on the way to your room?"

"I..." Darren hadn't been sure what he was going to say, but it wouldn't have mattered because the sight before him had him speechless.

Cassie stood there with just a towel wrapped around her nubile young body, her hair still wet from the shower, falling down over her shoulders. Darren's heart pounded as he fought to keep his eyes off of her chest where the towel was tucked in.

He had to blink away the image of the towel falling away, exposing her body to him.

"Well?" She raised her eyebrows and that move made him think again of how much she resembled her mother, especially when she was in bitch mode.

Well? He repeated the question to himself. Rather than answer the question he had no answer for he decided to stall.

"Since when do you walk around the house in just a towel?" He was impressed with the fact he sounded offended. Being an attorney had its perks, especially when it came to acting. He pointed to her.

"That things barely staying up."

"I forgot to bring my robe in with me." She shrugged and for a heart stopping instant, Darren thought the towel was going to slip. "Seeing it's almost midnight, and you had just gotten your needs met I figured you'd be in bed."

"Even if I was, what if I came out to..."

"Not to mention," Cassie spoke over him. "You're standing there with no shirt, no shoes and..." She pointed downward and whispered, "You're fly's halfway down."

Darren looked down and not only saw she was right, but his cock was still semi hard and presenting a pronounced bulge in his jeans. He quickly zipped up, hoping no part of him had been visible.

"That girl must not have been too good." Cassie flashed the smirk. "You still look like you have a need."

"Watch you're goddamn mouth, little girl!" Darren's anger was real, but directed as much at himself for not only putting himself in this situation, but the 'need' Cassie pointed out was a reaction to her. "You shouldn't even be noticing things like that. I'm your father."

"You're also a guy, and a good looking one." Her words caused his eyes to widen. "And I may be your daughter, but I'm a woman too." She unleashed that goddamn giggle. "Guess I just have a habit of looking at guys crotches."

"Seems like you're doing more than looking." Darren pointed out.

"Back to that again?" Cassie sighed dramatically. "Kind of hard to lecture me on sex when you're screwing call girls."

"Back to I'm an adult, a real one, not one who thinks because she's eighteen she knows it all." For the first time in awhile, Darren felt like an actual father rather than a dirty old man with lewd fantasies about his daughter, and kept going.

"There's a line between having fun and having guys think you're a damn slut and if they think you're a slut? It gets to the point when you say no, they won't think it really means no."

"I'm careful, dad." She shook her head. "Try trusting me just a little."

"How many guys have you been with?" He asked abruptly, now wondering if he were still in dad mode or had slipped back into lecherous old man mode.

"None of your business." She waved her hand at him. "And it shouldn't matter."

"Yes, it..."

"Its just sex dad, you said it yourself. I have needs, you know."

"Stop mocking me." Darren warned her. "You think I can't still ground your mouthy ass?"

"I think you haven't told me what you were doing in my closet." Cassie stepped closer so she was now in the doorway of the large closet.

"What's that smell?" She made a show of sniffing.

"Smell?"

Darren wasn't sure what she smelled, but he caught a whiff of her shampoo mixed with the raspberry body lotion she used. Cassie leaned close enough for her damp hair to brush his bare chest and the contact sent a shiver through him. She titled her head so she was looking up at him and he had the insane thought she was going to kiss him.

"Pew!" She scrunched her nose up. "It's whatever cheap perfume your little friend was wearing, it's still all over you."

She eased back from him and gasped, when the towel came loose and began to fall. For a heart stopping second, Darren thought he was going to get a look at the tits he'd been fantasizing about for the past few months.

"Oops!" Cassie laughed as she caught the towel, pressing it to her breasts. It had slipped enough he could just make out the pink skin of her areola. Her hand holding the towel pushed her tits up even higher and Darren had to look away.

"It's okay, dad, the girls didn't get out."

Darren felt like an asshole. His daughter thought he was looking away because that's what a father would do. She had no clue he was looking away because if he didn't he'd stare blatantly and his cock would announce its presence once more.

"The girls?" Even with his current though he couldn't help grinning. "Really?"

"Better than the twins, no?"

"I suppose."

"Or I could have said don't worry, dad, my tits are covered."

"There's that mouth again." He shook his head, as much to try and shake off the effect of hearing his daughter say tits, as to show his annoyance. "How about you come straight home from class all next week?"

"How about you tell me why you were in my closet?" She fixed the towel, tucking it in between her breasts then crossing her arms over them. "I want to know."

The look on her face was pure Donna. Her dark eyes flashing and her full lips set in a frown. He glanced down and sure enough, just like her mother when she was mad her left leg was bent slightly, her toes on the floor, heel in the air.

Cassie's toes were the same blue as her fingers and the dress had been, and the position showed off the shape of her calf nicely. Christ, get a fucking grip, Darren!

"Because I can be, how's that?" He told her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Now move so I can get out of your closet."

"I want to know." She refused to move. "Are you snooping on me?"

"You have something to hide?" He baited her.

"If I do its only because you hate to think of me as a woman." Cassie titled her chin up, another one of her mother's moves when she knew she'd made a point.

Fact was she had made one, a good one. To her, if Darren had looked at the outfits she'd hidden it fit her comment perfectly. If he hadn't it might make him hesitate to look out of embarrassment. Little did she know, her father was all about her being a woman.

She'd put the ball in his court and he decided not to back down.

"What's with all the slutty outfits? That what you change into at your friend's house to go to the club?"

"So I'm a slut if I wear them? Nice dad, you just called your daughter a slut."

She made a show of looking offended, spun on her heel and walked away from him. Darren feasted on the sight of the smooth tanned skin of her upper back with her wet hair flowing across it.

His eyes quickly gravitated to her thighs where the towel didn't cover much past the cheeks of her ass.

"No, I said the outfits are slutty. I know you're not." Did he? Those clothes, the condoms? Again something scratched at the back of his mind. What the hell was he missing?

"If someone wears proper clothes they're proper. If someone wears slutty clothes then..." Cassie sat on the edge of her bed and as Darren approached he couldn't help staring down at her cleavage.

He could see her tan lines and the contrast of the top half of her tits being bronzed and the rest the creamy white of her natural complexion had his dick stirring. Goddamn he'd just fucked a red hot young girl who played his fantasy for him, how could he be this fucking horny?

Because that was a fantasy and the real thing was sitting in front of him in a damn towel, her hair wet and now wearing the petulant pout that drove him crazy. Turning, he spotted her robe balled up on the small chair she liked to read in by the window.

Darren walked over and picking it up, came back and handed it to her. "Put this on, Cass, you really shouldn't be sitting there like that in front of me."

"Back to that again." Cassie muttered, but took the robe and slipped it on. "Don't know why it bothers you. I'm your daughter."

As she reached her arms back to slide into the sleeves the towel started to fall and again his reflexes took over and he quickly put his back to her. He remained where he was until the towel hit him in the back of the head and fell over his face.

"You can turn around now."

Darren took a second to inhale the scent of her body wash from the towel before pulling it from hover his head and tossing it on top the overflowing hamper. When he turned Cassie had turned on the bed and was sitting against her pillows, her long legs stretched out in front of her.

She was still sulking, now playing hurt little girl mode and he had to stifle a laugh when she grabbed her old Pooh Bear she'd had since she was three and hugged it to her.

"Playing it up are we?" He sat down on the edge of the bed, trying not to stare at her legs.

Instead he looked at her face which now without makeup and her brown eyes widened for effect she looked like a little girl and not a mature woman. He felt a wave of shame that seeing her like this, demure and innocent looking turned him on more than when she was in 'hot mode' as he referred to it.

"You hurt my feelings." She pushed her lip out. "Said I'm a slut." The lip trembled and he knew the crocodile tears were next.

"I told you that's not what I said. What I was saying is if you dress like one and you're..." he searched for the word. "Let's say friendly, guys will say you are a slut."

"That's not fair." She surprised him when her eyes flashed in anger rather than keep up with the hurt feeling routine.

"A guy bangs every girl in sight he's a damn stud. A girl has sex with a bunch of guys she's a pig." She raised her eyebrows in a challenge. "Tell me I'm wrong."

"You're not, and you're right, it's a double standard and not fair." He admitted. "But life isn't fair and you should think about it because some day you'll meet a guy you want more than sex from and..."

"And he won't want me because I'm a slut?" She stuck her tongue out and blew a raspberry. "Then fuck him."

"Cassie!"

"Seriously, know what that is, dad? Cold male insecurity plain and simple. Guys say they want this wild girl in bed, but when they get one its...how'd you get so wild? How many guys you been with?"

"Can't argue." Darren nodded. "Lot of guys are all talk."

"Then they wonder were they better? Were their dicks bigger? Did she swallow for him? Did she..."

"What's with the goddamn sex talk?" Darren demanded.

"I thought you said we could always talk about anything?"

"We can, but I'm a guy and know what guys think. I don't need details or you talking like a porn star."

"If you think that's X-rated you haven't watched porn in a long time." She smirked, then to his disbelief went into a series of moans, "Oh, yeah! Oh. Baby, hmm, give it to me just like that!"

Darren tried to speak, tell her to stop, but he couldn't. Then Cassie released several high pitched yelps and squeals. "Oh fuck, oh you're so big it hurts! I've never had a co..."

"Cassie shut up!" He yelled at her, again his rage directed more at him than her because he could have closed his eyes and listened to her do that all night while wishing she was doing it in his ear.

"Sorry, daddy." Cassie looked genuinely contrite as well as nervous. Darren couldn't remember the last time he'd really yelled at her like that.

"You think I don't get what you're doing?" He lowered his voice, but his anger still came through. "You caught me with a hooker, now you're talking about sex and boys and sounding like a phone sex operator. I get it, you think I'm an old pervert."

"No." She shook her head. "You're not old, dad."

"I..." He stopped when he realized what she'd said and stared at her as she lost the battle to hold back a small smile. "Funny." But as her smile spread he found himself calming down. "I see what you did there."

"You're right, I'm teasing you because of that girl." Cassie shrugged and Darren was glad the robe was baggy and he couldn't see her braless breasts bounce anymore. "That and you saying its just sex is okay for you, but not me."

"I say it because I care what people think of you."

"You don't care what I think of you? You had that girl in our house in your bed." She grunted. "Come on dad, you can afford a motel."

"You weren't supposed to be home, but you're right." Darren told her, then slipped in a dig of his own. "Next time will be a motel."

"Good because, trust me, a motel is a lot better than a back seat."

"What?"

"Joking!" She put her hands up. "I'm easy, not sleazy, I want it to at least be in a bed."

"You're easy." Darren rubbed at his temples, this wasn't getting anywhere. "Guess that explains the need for enough condoms to supply a frat house."

"Oh my God!" Cassie sat up, tossing Pooh to the side. "You went into my drawer?"

Oh, fuck why the hell had he said that?

"Yeah, I shouldn't have, but..." Why did he? Because there was something was something that he should be connecting and wasn't."

"That means you saw my..." Cassie turned beet red and she put her face in her hands. "Oh, jeez, dad."

"I'd rather you use that than any boy you think is cute."

"You have nerve telling me not to talk about sex and you say things like that." Cassie looked up at him. "How dare you invade my privacy like this?"

"So you going to tell me why you need all those?"

"They give them out in school, okay? I've had some of them for a while." She slumped back against the headboard. "Or do you think your whore of a daughter needs them for a gang bang where I take on that frat house you just mentioned."

She lowered her head and this time the tears were there.

"Can't believe you went through my closet and my nightstand. I catch you with a goddamn hooker and you're getting into my business? I don't care if you're my father or not, that's bullshit."

"Yeah, well..."

"What were you looking for?" She asked, looking up at him, tears on her cheeks.

I wasn't looking for anything; I had to hang up the dress I let the hooker wear. The one pretending to be you, he sighed to himself.

"I never saw that dress before and when you started talking about picking up guys I...I guess I wondered what else you were hiding I'd never seen." Good job Councilor that sounded legit.

"And what's with all the weird...?"

"They're costumes I wore at parties."

"Parties?"

"Yes, parties, themed parties I've gone to." Cassie explained as if it were obvious. "That's what you were going to ask right? Why I had a school girl outfit and a cheerleader uniform and other stuff."

"Yeah." He said simply. Was that what he'd been missing in his mind? An obvious answer? "Why were you hiding them?"

"I wasn't. I don't wear them all the time so I put them in the back."

"But those dresses and some of those shoes. You don't wear those to work." He caught himself from mentioning the lingerie, he'd already made the mistake of the condoms.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,313 Followers