All Comments on 'Ivanovs Ch. 03'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 11 years ago
super chapter

loved the chapter and can't wait until they open the can of wup ass on Gregor and his mate they both deserve everything they're going to receive. Please hurry with next chapter

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974almost 11 years ago
Great

Great chapter, very informative - I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 11 years ago
CAN'T WAIT!!!!

It amazes me the faces of evil. I don't know what it will take to destroy someone so hateful, but I can't wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wolves thanks Luna not God

And another craziness...why did Nina shouted at the end of page 2?? Suppose it was a mistake... out of that, very good!

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 11 years ago

I just knew that witch of a vampire had poisoned his mother. How did she get that close to begin with? I really want some of that back story. Great chapter,Iread. Bring on the next one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

Wow.. Amazin chapter... N plz don hurt gernick n garrick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

Yet again a wonderful chapter I was also a bit puzzled by the Nina bit on page 2 but apart from that fantastic again. Hurry up with Chapter 4 pllllleeeeeeassse.

MsTaylorMsTayloralmost 11 years ago
wonderful

Can't wait to read them kick some ass. Lol

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
ASS WHUPPING TIME!!!!

LOVED IT!!!!!! YEP, WE THE FANS ARE READY TO FIGHT. I AGREE WE NEED A LIL MORE BACKGROUND INFO ON GERNICK'S MOM AND ESMERALDA. WOULDN'T IT BE SAFER FOR NINA, NIKKI, AMERIE, THADDEUS AND THE BABIES TO TRANSPORT BACK TO TX INSTEAD OF DRIVING.

TO THOSE CONCERNED WITH NINA'S SCREAM. I THINK SHE SENSED HER BABY'S CHANGE OF MOOD AND OVER REACTED WITH EVERYTHING THAT'S GOING ON. YOU CAN KILL ESMERALDA AND GREGOR ALONG WITH THE COUNCIL BUT YOU CAN'T KILL OFF ANY OF THE OTHER CHARACTERS WE NEED TO HAVE HAPPY ENDINGS AND MORE STORIES WITH THE SAME CHARACTER INCLUDED IN THEM AS THEY GROW INTO A FAMILY WITH OTHER PROBLEMS TO CONQUER..

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Howls & Snarls !!!

Bring it on!

I am very curious about what abilities the genetically blended children will develop,

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Very Excited!!!

The thing that mystifies me is why if Esmerelda views the offspring of Gregor's children to be such a threat, why did she bother having them? I mean obviously, Gernick was always there, and she couldn't change that, and she had Garrick to be Gregor's apparent, but why bother having Kale and Cantar at all??? That's what I don't get. If she could stop their wives from having children, clearly she could have prevented anymore children after Garrick. She obviously doesn't love them or have any use for them. I guess that's what I wonder about. I do hope that Gernick and Garrick will let their siblings help them. I truly started to feel for Cantar in this chapter. She is clearly a very lonely and misguided woman, who has been so deceived her whole life. It must be an awful thing for her to realize all of the mistakes she's made in an attempt to garner favor and love from a woman she who was incapable of such a thing. I hope she is able to find some redemption and peace at some point.

I am dying to see what the capabilities of the blended children are. I am surprised that the parents have not realized how empathic the children are yet. From the outside that would seem so obvious.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Confused

Why did Nina and her family have to drive to Nicky's home when they could have had the vamps just transport them there and now instead of transporting them back they are going to drive for five days when the vamps can just transport them there.

Plus please get a proof reader to pick up all the tiny errors.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
now we are getting to the juicy parts again

wow good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WRITER!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ivanovs Ch. 02 Previous Part
Ivanovs Series Info