Ivory a Beautiful Shade of Pink Ch. 02

Story Info
Seven young black men pulled the mattress from my bed!
2.1k words
4.04
3.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivory a Beautiful shade of pink PT 2 continues from PT 1, it follows the life of a beautiful submissive white female, and her lust filled relationship with a Dominate black male. This is a relationship of control power and lust!

The tattoo's Hyde left on my ivory skin have long ago faded away. But the memory of all the things he did to me, and made me do to him, stay with me day to day. It has been over two months, since Hyde last appeared, and whispered in my ear, that he was going to mix his cum with my blood. Blood he would create in the process of a planned rape. By using his thick black dick as a battering ram and tear my slit just deep enough and long enough to create a beautiful pink liquid to appear. He said it and he did it, and left it as a gift for me, to remind me what he can do to me.

After Hyde had emptied himself into me, once, twice and then again and again, it took nearly a week before, I no longer leaked, of the gift of his pink cum. This is not counting the cream he spilled down my throat or the spunk he shot inside my bum! You see Hyde is a Bull in every sense of the word, he was bred to cum!

Soon after I healed, I was as good as before, before he walked thru my bedroom door. This is such a strange way to feel about a man you see every day but seldom in the flesh.

It has been another month and still no sign of Hyde, why has he stayed away so long? Was it something I said, or did, or did not do? Or has he found another white slut prettier than me, to put on her knees and make her do the things he made me do!

Why am I so obsessed with Hyde? I called him sick and twisted for the things he would say and do. Maybe I'm the sick one, it's obvious he's not looking for me, it's I who is looking and waiting for him. I'm always looking at the bedroom door, it has gotten so bad, I keep my windows and doors open at night. I lay naked in my bed like a strung-out whore, longing to hear his voice commanding me, to get on the fucking floor.

After he left that night, it took me a few days to get him out of my head, and to no longer see him in my bed. Determined to get my focus back to my real life, my work as a nurse, my lover and our dream home, is how I move on.

Last week my lover was getting ready for extended trip abroad, I was helping him pack. I was searching for our special phone; this phone is full of explicit pictures and videos of me. In most of them I'm naked and playing with my favourite toys. I make a tape for him every time he goes away, for him to watch in his hotel room, so he can masturbate as often as he wants looking at me.

But I couldn't find the phone, no matter how long or hard I looked. The last time we both saw the phone; it was in the bed side drawer. So, for the first time he had to leave home without his phone, and this really made me mad, where's that damn phone!

Not being able to find that phone was really doing a job on my head, and then it hit me. I wonder if Hyde has taken my phone, that black bastard, sounds like something he would do.

I wonder if he's at home, jerking and stroking his huge black dick, while watching me on my phone? Or is he at work or in the gym showing my phone to all of his friends? Or does he have another white bitch down on her knees, and he is showing her my phone, so shell know how he likes to be teased. And the kind of show she must put on for him, as he smokes his joint and rubs his chin!

I can't get that thought out of my head even when I go to bed, I had a dream last night or was it a nightmare?

I dreamed last night that Hyde has my phone, and he is showing my naked body to all of his friends. They are looking at me playing with my toys, my legs spread wide, rubbing my clit, while pinching my tits. Hyde is telling them, that I'm just some slut he fucks and uses whenever he wants, to drain his balls, into small white holes.

Then he says he will bring them to my bedroom door, so they all can fuck his pretty white whore!

A group of young black men, of all shades, Golden yellow to Coffee to Chocolate brown. I think they were from his gym; their bodies looked really fit. One after the other they came into my room. I could tell as they came thru the door, that they were tall from 6'2 to 6'6, but all I could think about is how many more? There was seven of them, the last one had to bend to get thru the door. they all had on black track suits like they were part of some kind of team, my dream team.

They pulled the mattress from my bed and put it in the middle of the floor. I was freshly bathed wearing only a long robe. Hyde took me by my hand and without saying a word he led me to the centre of the room. When he spoke, he didn't look at me but to the room of black men, he told me to put my hair in a ponytail and handed me a band for my hair, I guess he wanted something that they could pull.

Or was it to keep the hair off my face giving the black bulls clear access to my mouth and throat. Maybe he thinks my hair will get in the way when I am told to clean the mess I have made, in the process of draining their full black balls. As they withdraw their swollen cock heads covered in cream, it is the duty of a good slut to lick them clean.

Or maybe Hyde wants a clear view of my eyes to see the look on my face, as men of a different race, line up and take their turn between my thighs. Their strong black hands gripping my waist, as I look into their eyes, as one by one, they cum and cum turning me into, a breathing cream pie!

I guess only Hyde knows why I must put my hair in a ponytail!

What I do know is that Hyde is about to unwrap the gift that I had given to him, in front of all these men. To Hyde I am the ultimate whore, beautifully wrapped in perfumed skin. An aroma to be inhaled by this group of alpha men, and he will do so, because in his mind, I belong to him!

Then in a loud clear almost proud voice he said, men what you are about to see is natures finest selection of White Sex! a rare combination of beauty and lust!

He then slowly pulled the belt that secured my robe opening a clear pathway of sight to my naked body. Exposing my white skin my full breast, my nipples pink and erect, to the stares of these young men. I could feel their eyes like fingers on the hairless skin between my thighs.

Hyde Spoke! she will do as she is told by men, who are alpha black and hung. What makes her special is not her two tight holes that you may fuck, it's not her sheer beauty, that will make you stare. But it is her love and thirst for hard black cock, and the cum you store inside your chocolate balls, that's what she adores!

My brothers I assure you at 5'3 she has the appetite and the hungry to absorb all the cum and desires of you men. If you chose, you may use her more than once and ride her again and again. All I ask, is that you go back to the end of the line and wait for your turn, to give her more of your hot black sperm.

Hyde said brothers come near and the men encircled me in the middle of the room. I felt Hydes hands on my shoulders, like a prize fighter in the centre of the ring. He slowly teased my robe from my shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

What is standing in front of you is a beautiful snow bunny a Buffet of white lust, an obedient whore, for each and every one of you to explore and exploit as you see fit. I recommend highly that you use your mouths as well as your dicks. She will do as she is told by men, then again and again and again and again!

I stood there naked, my head to the floor, while Hyde pointed to my breast and my hard pink nipples, he softly slaps my ass and makes me spin slowly around. Not once or twice but three times, then her makes me squat low with my thighs spread wide, like I was ready to take a piss in front of these black men.

He tells me to look up and into the eyes of these men, who are looking down at me. Each of them is planning on what he will do to your Ivory flesh, and the pink that you hide beneath your skin. They know it is-tight and wet, and they can't wait to begin!

I stayed this way my shaven cunt exposed to the eyes of these men. In silence the just stared at my naked body, I felt like a work of art, as they admired my curves and the tone of my skin. When they were satisfied with this view on me, Hyde said rise bitch, as he guided me upward with his finger under my chin.

The men surrounded me all at once, and on the count of three, they let their track pants fall to the floor. Next, they took their track tops off and were completely in the nude, all except for Hyde who stood by my side.

Seven strong naked black men looking at me, their dicks hard and thick, pointing to the ceiling. Others were pointing right at me, the sight of these dicks had me, feeling weak in my knees, and my pussy went from moist to wet!

They took their time as they looked at me, inspecting me, like I just got off of a cargo ship, from some exotic land. Some ran their hands through my hair, others questioned the colour of my eyes. I was told to open my mouth and show them my tongue, while some of them rubbed and squeezed and slapped my bum. But I could not keep my eyes off of their dicks their mouths, their full black lips all of which I wanted to kiss.

Another gave me his hand with his middle finger long and brown and he told me to put his finger into my cunt as deep as it will go, I did as I was told. He said now withdrawal it from your tight fuck hole, he put his finger under his nose, and he inhaled my scent. Next, he put his finger into his mouth, and savoured the taste of my cunt juice, his black dick began to drip!

Rubbing their hands, talking their jive, and swaying back and forth their hard black dicks, it was clear to me what these men have planned for me. They had no idea how much I wanted it too, or the training Hyde had put me thru, for just this day.

They came together and made their plan, like all gangs there was a leader of this Klan. He would ensure this Gang Bang went as planned, and that not a drop of cum would be left in the sacks of these black men.

He winked at me; his dick as thick as a can of Coke, was dripping from the tip. And I couldn't wait until he made me suck and lick the cock head, of his beautiful black dick.

They looked at me with smiles on their faces, like boys let lose in a candy store, which made me relax, and feel safe, in the space, that Hyde has created for me, to receive my PHD, in BBC!

THE END

IVORY AND HER PHD PT3 OUT SOON!