Ivory a Beautiful Shade of Pink

Story Info
His black balls have swollen to twice their size!
2k words
3.76
10.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is chapter 5 of the relationship between Ivory a beautiful white Submissive female and Hyde her black Dominant intruder. It deals with subject matter of Dirty Talk, Rough Sex, Control, and Rape if this is not for you stop reading now!

Out of the pool he lays me upon the soft grass, our bodies wet, the cold water has softened his cock. Under a full moon, he looks into my eyes and with the words he said to me still stinging in my head, I wonder if he can sense my fear. I know what I must do, with two hands I grab hold of his stiffing cock.

I gently lick and suck his balls, then I lick the shaft of his cock up and down. I take the head of his dick, and I rub it on my face. I French kiss the slit at the top of his dick, the smell of his precum is on my lips.

Knowing what is about to come I open my mouth wide and cover my bottom teeth by sticking out my tongue. He grabs me by the back of my head and forces his thick black dick into my mouth. After roughly fucking my throat, he withdraws his dick, hard and wet.

Without being told I get on all fours, I position myself strong and proud with my head held high, showing my pride. With the moonlight shining on my Ivory skin, he tells me to back my sweet ass closer to him. I feel his strong black hands working their way through my hair, he closes his fingers, but not too tight. I know what's going to happen next, now that he has secured me by my hair.

I feel the head of his huge black dick pressing against my starving pussy lips. He begins to feed me inch by inch by inch by inch, stretching me wider and wider with every push. How much longer before I feel his warm black balls slapping against my skin? Thank God it's in, and he begins!

He fucks me like a Rottweiler roaming the streets for a bitch in heat. Have you ever seen, a big dog get a hold of a small dog and it won't let it go, until it fucks it half to death.

Thats how I feel when Hyde gets a hold of me, he's been here for a day, and a half, and he has not cum! Last night he fucked me in my sleep I woke up with his cock in my pussy. Well, that's not exactly true, I told myself I must stop telling lies when it comes to Hyde.

You see when Hyde is ready for us to sleep, first we shower together where I wash his black body with my small white hands from his head to everything below. Before we get into the bed, he puts my sleeping leash around my neck, a soft black velvet rope. He puts the other end on his wrist, and we get into bed.

We always sleep naked, in the spoon position with the back of my head in the middle of his chest. Laying this way, I wait for Hyde to fall sleep. When I call his name and he does not answer, I never close my eyes. Now it's just a waiting game, a man's dick gets erect several times a night even when he is asleep.

When Hydes dick gets hard, it literally pushes me in my back. It's that nudge that I've been waiting for. I reach behind and grab his thick hard dick and place the cock head, at the entrance to my pussy. I slowly push back onto his huge fat dick, and gently rock my hips side to side, working that monster deep inside.

I enjoy fucking Hyde when he is deep asleep, I'm trying my best to get his hot cum, to spill into my cunt, without him knowing. But what goes up must come down after 20min. or so, I feel his dick deflating in my pussy and escape, now its resting against my back, I finally go to sleep.

I digress, where was I, oh yes.

Hyde knows just how long to fuck my pussy and my ass, before they become sore, so he rations his dick, to keep my holes hungry for more. He likes to hear me beg every time he removes his cock, don't stop, please don't stop, I want more, as he calls me a greedy whore.

When he fucks my ass, he goes balls deep skin to skin and keeps his strokes short and hard, so his balls slap my hairless cunt.

But when he fucks my pussy, he goes balls deep, then he pulls all the way out to the mouth of my cunt, then all the way back in. His thrusts are smooth, and his stroke is long and not too fast. He tells me this is how to churn a white cunt into cream, before I scream, I'm Cumming!

It was only when the night started fading away, did he pull his swollen dick from my ass. With his body covered in sweat he tells me loud and clear, that it is time I breed you, my pretty white bitch. These are words that I was dreading to hear.

Lay on your back and put your legs on my shoulders, my balls are bursting with seed, and that's your fault for being such a good slut. And for this you must pay an exorbitant price, I can honestly say I would not want to be you!

Hyde is going to hurt me, of this, I'm sure. There will be pain, he will see to that. I know my pain is his pleasure, and this I will receive in equal measure, on my knees or on my back. From a cock which is huge at over 10 inches tall and 7inches fat with a cock head the size of an apple, dressed in black.

How ironic that something so beautiful and capable of giving so much pleasure. Can also instill so much fear and anguish when used in vain, there will be pain!

I have played with big toys for years, that's why I'm so easy for Hyde to ride. But toys have no weight, or thrust, or emotions like lust, or anger or a plan. When he fucks me, Hyde is always in control, that is until he is about to cum.

He has fucked me for hours, days and he has not cum, I failed last night when he was asleep, to empty his cream into my dish that was my pussy greatest regret, now I must pay the price.

This is the worst scenario I can have with Hyde; his balls have swollen to twice their size. The only way he can release so much sperm, is to lose all his self-control, and let nature take its course. Everyone knows that nature can be cruel. Hyde believes this is a burden a whore must bear, and he could care less how I feel.

Hyde gets mad at life, knowing I could never be his wife, and that soon he must set this bitch free, and that frustration he will take out on me.

It is his body against mine,6'7 I'm 5'3, his black anaconda will strike my pussy, without mercy or pity and all I can do is pray. I will try to relax or close my eyes just before he releases his load, as he loses his mind.

I am scared, when he carried me out of the pool, he told me all the cruel and disgusting things, that he would do. Like how he is going to leave me bleeding and bruised, and that he was going to tear my cunt, like a dog chewing an old worn-out shoe.

He plans to mix his cum with my blood, the blood he will create from the most brutal rape. To see a beautiful pink liquid stream from my slit. I wonder at times, is Hyde acting, or is he really this twisted and sick. Add onto this the sheer size of his dick, can you see why I 'm afraid?

I never knew I could squirt until Hyde put his hands on me, pain he says to make it rain.

He holds my wrist above my head, he is fucking me deep and hard, while telling me, that my beautiful body is his, including my soul. There is an earthquake in my mind. and a Tsunami building between my legs. I bite at his chest and pull at his hands; he lets me go and I push him off my flesh.

Like a firehose that sprung a leak, the lips on my cunt are blown apart. A torrent of my cunt juice squirts out hard and fast and hits him in the chest. It splashes East and West and South and North heading straight towards his face. He turns his head, but it was too late. He takes a deep breath, shaking his head with his big brown eyes, he looks at me with disgust!

My body fluids are dripping from his chin, his chest, and stomach, even his balls are dripping wet. I remove my hand from my clit, he just stares at me and bites his lip, my cunt juice got in his eye.

He calls me a dirty freak, and wipes his chin with his hand, with that same hand he slaps me across my face. He spits on me twice once in my hair, the other he tells me to open my mouth.

Then he shouts at the top of his voice, I am going to let the chain off my big black dog, and let it fuck you with distain, and if cause you pain, I don't give a fuck, you're just a disgusting slut.

All the cruel and sickening things Hyde whispered in my ear as he carried me from the pool were about to come true.

He put his hand over my mouth, to muffle my screams as he bangs my cunt like he is banging a drum, the rape has begun. Each of his thrust are harder and deeper than the one before, his hips are driving me through the grass and into the dirt. I feel his hands tightening around my throat! as he grinds his dick into my tiny slit, as he tries to murder my cunt!

As tears begin to drop from my eyes, I can tell that this is what Hyde has been waiting for. I can feel his dick begin to expand. He can no longer imprison his sperm; the end is near! His cock head is swelling like a balloon with too much air, is this when it tears?

He lets out a noise deep and dark, as if he's in pain, the balloon burst, I feel his balls unload.

Like a dam breaking was the flow of his stream, the force is so strong and hot, like a horse is the size of his load!

This made me cum so hard that I called for God! My pleasure was so intense that I began to squirt, but my flow was blocked by the girth of his swollen black cock, flooding his balls below.

All I could think about, is how he has turned my fear and pain, into ecstasy so pure, pleasure too intense for my mind to absorb, so I blacked out.

The wet I feel falling upon my breast is warm, looking up Hyde is standing over me, making it rain on my ivory skin, he shakes the last drops from his cock!

Like a dead body, he put me over his shoulder and carries me into the house, and like white trash he threw me onto the couch! like a thief who picked the lock, and found what he was searching for, without saying a word he left, disappeared, before night could turn today.

Naked, used and sore, abused, I sit here dazed, stunned. Perfumed in his scent of spit, his piss, his sweat and drool cover my body like a robe, a gift from my alpha male.

Looking down, I see between my legs, that I am sitting in a puddle of pink cum, the colour of my favourite Rose.

Hyde said it would be a Beautiful Shade of Pink, and it is!

THE END

By

Isaac Black