All Comments on 'Ivy League at Any Cost'

by EroticCupcake

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great introduction! Continue please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars for this chapter. I hope the second one is coming soon. Pappasleaze!

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcakeover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks! First time writer. Next one submitted.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

Looks very promising. I hope this is the introductory chapter to a multi-chapter series (though the title does not suggest this is the case). Many interesting themes are introduced but not yet developed. One minor but repeated editing problem: you omit the final e on the verb "breathe."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting setup - hope the flagged plot potential materializes in future chapters. Like lots of games and intrigues within the sorority, hinted at by the dynamics between Liz and McKayla, and in humiliating use of the pledge slaves. All the best!

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcakeover 2 years agoAuthor

@Peter_Cleveland thanks for the feedback. I've probably made that mistake every time for my whole my adult life. Will try to fix in the future.

MogremMogrem8 months ago

Wonderful start.

luv2custripluv2custrip7 months ago

This is a great beginning as it very clearly sets up and states the reason for all of the sexy situations to follow. Very well done and will be following.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticCupcake@EroticCupcake
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6387791&page=submissions I've tried to write off and on for years but have always struggled. Literotica has been good to me so far. Thanks for the support. I'm generally interested in BDSM, humiliation, and dub-con, tryin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES