Izumi & George Help a Korean Couple

Story Info
VPL starts then on their consensual cuckolding journey.
1.8k words
3.89
2.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so sexy when you bend over like that, Sook!"

"Jeong! What do you mean?"

"I love the way I can see your panties through your yoga pants. It so sexy."

"You can see my panties? Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I can only see the lines of the edges and the gusset. I assumed you knew. Wanted it. You're so sexy. Why shouldn't you make it obvious to everyone?"

Sook was clearly a bit upset.

"I didn't know and it's not what I want. I don't want other men to know what I wear under my yoga pants."

"I'm sorry, Sook. But they're going to know anyway. And if they can't see VPL then they'll just assume you're not wearing any."

"That's worse!"

"The bottom line is that you are extremely beautiful. Men are going to look. I don't know why you're upset. You wear makeup to emphasize how beautiful your face is. Why worry about VPL? Your bottom is beautiful, too."

"Aren't you upset by other men seeing my VPL?"

"No. Like I said, I thought it's what you wanted and I don't want to limit you. I'm not going to demand that you dress a particular way to please me. So, I thought that if you were happy to give other men a bit of a thrill, then that's fine. You're in control. It's your body."

"So you don't mind if other men are aroused by me?"

"Mind? Why would I mind? It doesn't diminish our marriage does it? If anything, it's a bit of a turn on."

"How, Jeong, are you turned on by other men finding me sexy?"

"Sook, I'm a network architect, not a psychologist. I don't know why. I just know that other men finding you sexy doesn't take anything away. I still get to give you a kiss when you wake up, before you've even got out of bed."

"Awww, you're so sweet. I think I should speak with Izumi."

---

"George, do you know a man called Jeong?"

"Maybe? Does he design networks?"

"I think so. I got a call from his wife, Sook, today. Do you have time for dinner with them on Wednesday?"

"I think so. Is this business, Izumi?"

"It could be."

---

"The seams of my panties show through my yoga pants," said Sook.

"Tommy John has some laser cut panties that won't show through," I replied.

"That was the start, Izumi. But then I got thinking. Jeong didn't mind and his rationale was... well it was rational."

"Thanks sweetie," chimed in Jeong.

"Which leads to the question: what is it that I care about and why? And that leads us to you."

Jeong asked, "Sorry, I'm at sea here. How does that lead us to Izumi and George? I thought you just went to middle school together."

"We did. But Izumi has a business and I think her professional advice might be useful."

"You're in IT?" Jeong asked, obviously confused.

George looked at me and I nodded.

"Izumi's business is as far from technology as you can get. No computers involved. Just good old fashioned people skills."

"So what do you do?" asked Jeong.

"I help couples sustain their marriages. This area is full of people in high stress jobs with lots to lose. I help them with the bigger picture."

"Still vague," said Jeong, reasonably.

"I can introduce couples to highly vetted men who can help them reconnect."

No-one said anything for a minute or so.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying," Jeong asked.

"The men I can introduce are able to interact in an intimate way with the couples I support."

"You mean... sex?"

"Yes. I promise you that all the men I introduce are highly vetted, including an audition."

The pitch of Jeong's voice began to raise.

"You mean that you've had sex with them all?"

"Yes. Every one."

"And George?" he asked, in an almost choked voice.

"I find it exciting. It's good to see Izumi satisfied. And it's not as if I can't satisfy her, too."

Jeong turned to Sook before asking.

"So our conversation the other day set you thinking and you jumped a few squares and that's why we're dining with Izumi and George?"

"Yes, you surprised me and I now that I've surprised you. But look at Izumi and George's family portrait. Isn't it lovely!" she exclaimed.

I showed the picture on our phone. Jeong held it for a long time as he look at our two babies, their blasian skin obviously not from ginger George.

"Wow!"

"Wow indeed," said George. "But just because it works for us and some others we help doesn't mean it's necessarily for you. You should give it some time for a proper think and talk it over with each other."

---

"I love you very much and not just because you have a beautiful bottom, you know."

Jeong was looking at Sook in bed.

"Oh, should I be expecting a 'but'?"

"No. Not but at all. I'm just trying to work out how I would feel if I saw you with another man between your legs."

"If we go down that road then it would only be with you there. I would never doing anything behind your back. I'd want your active support and not just your passive consent."

"I think your honesty is at the core of why I love you. You are super sexy but what counts is that you are kind and honest."

"Thank you. Now sleep on it. And wake me with a kiss in the morning."

"There might be more than just one kiss. And not just in the morning." replied Jeong, trying to be funny and sexy at the same time.

---

"So, I don't have to have sex with some other man's wife, right? Jeong asked Sook.

"No, of course not. All the men that Izumi introduces her clients to are single. So this would be just a more intense version of what we discussed initially. But instead of you getting a thrill from some other man seeing the outline of my panties you'll get to see him thrusting into me. You'll see my lubrication on his bare cock. You'll see him buttocks clenching as he inseminates me. You'll see his cum trickling out of me after he's finished. But only if that's what you want." Sook replied.

"Do I want it? I mean what's in it for me?" asked Jeong.

"Perhaps you'll get a thrill from seeing someone else bring me to orgasm. Perhaps you'll get a thrill from your own personal porno. Maybe you'll enjoy the scent of sex and even its taste."

"You mean you'd let me eat you out after another man has cum inside you?" Jeong responded, incredulous.

"Jeong, you are my husband. I love you and I love sex with you. But you inspired me and if you agree to us doing this then then I would never limit you. If you want to lick another man's cum from me after you've watched him fuck me then of course you can. But only if you want."

"I think it's what I want. I mean you are very sexy. And what could be sexier than seeing some stud -- a nice one, mind -- ejaculate his sperm inside you. Are you thinking of Izumi's kids?"

Sook was hesitant as she replied.

"Not immediately. I mean, I'd like to make sure that this is what we want and that we are ready. And, frankly, I'd like to have a decent amount of time to enjoy you watching me have sex with other men. And you licking me out after they have cum inside me. But maybe. One day."

"I think you and I should role play this extensively. You could describe the man who's fucking you. Tell me what it feels like to have his cock inside you. Is he thicker than me? Does he reach further? And then you could command me after he's cum in you. Tell me exactly what to do. Let me know what you need to reach an orgasm on my tongue, after the orgasm on his dick. Would you do that?"

"Of course!"

---

"Hi Izumi, this is Jeong and Sook. Are you free to speak?"

"Yes, it's a good time. How are you both doing?"

"So much better for speaking with you and George. Thanks for having us over for dinner the other week. We have discussed and role played extensively. We are confident that this is the right thing for us. We're confident that consensual cuckolding will bring us closer together. We'd like to go ahead. How do we proceed?"

"Sook, why don't you come over for tea. We can discuss what you don't want and narrow down the options. A couple of the gentlemen I work with serve in consulates and are leaving for new postings in the next few weeks. But I'll be auditioning someone new next week."

"Auditioning. I like it. Such a simple word that but so much meaning." chuckled Jeong.

"George loves it when I audition someone new. He's always been so supportive. I literally couldn't do this without him."

"I can understand. Sook and I have reached such an intense level through the role playing. It's amazing how much closer we've come -- and all because of some VPL!"

"Did you ever get those Tommy John panties? The ones without a VPL?" I asked Sook.

"No," she replied, "I decided that there's nothing wrong with a bit of VPL. Like Jeong says, everyone knows I'm either wearing panties or going commando. So why not make it clear so they can think about what they'll find underneath them."

I laughed and responded.

"I like your spirit."

---

"We loved Emiliano and are really sorry he has to go back to Peru. Is there anyone else you could introduce us to?"

"Of course," I replied. "Do you remember the gentlemen we discussed a few months ago. Most of them are still around."

"Abay?" Sook asked.

"Oh yes, Abay is still in Ethiopia's LA consulate and comes up here regularly. He's so much taller than us Asians."

---

"George, come here and look at this card we just got from Sook and Jeong!" I was so excited.

"What is it?"

The card itself was just a picture of a vase with some flowers in it. Inside, there was a handwritten note and a little digital photograph print out. We'd seen similar images before but never been sent one by a client.

"It's an ultrasound image. The card says: 'We sent this now we have an estimate for the delivery date. Thank you so much for helping us along the path. We can't wait until our baby can play with your two."

"I suppose we should return the favor and send them a picture of your 13 week scan," George responded. "It'll be great to have nearby playmates of almost exactly the same age."