Izumi & George help Ameerah & Liam

Story Info
Introduce 2 singles who both want cuckolding.
1.9k words
4.08
2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Izumi, I had an interesting chat at work today," said George.

"Oh," I replied. "How so?"

"Liam came by when it was quiet and told me how much he liked the family portrait on my desk. Then, he spoke even more quietly and added that he wanted a similar family but didn't know how to find the right woman. He's 22 now and been looking without any luck since he started university."

"That's interesting. A few weeks ago I was approached by someone -- a friend of a client -- who's interested in family life but not the one her parents have in mind."

"What do you mean?"

"Ameerah's family's quite conservative and religious. They want to take her back to Pakistan and get her married off to a boy from the village the family originally came from. She doesn't want to marry someone she's never met. She's about the right age for Liam."

"You think we should introduce them to each other?"

"Maybe. At some point. But let's sit down with each them on their own. I want to find out why Liam wants a wife who'll cuckold him and whether Ameerah just wants to get away from her family. Cuckolding might be too big a leap for her."

---

Ameerah was intense but not angry.

"It's right there in the Declaration of Independence! I'm an American. I went to school. I know this stuff and I genuinely believe in it! We all have a right to 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness'."

"So one way you want to pursue happiness is with sex?" I asked.

Ameerah's passionate response wasn't quite a rant but was definitely heartfelt.

"Yes, one way. I like sex. I've never discussed it with my parents but it's great. Well, it can be with the right people. And look at the pace American society moves at. Whole industries rise and fall in just a few decades. Companies come and go. Marriages too. So if I'm going to get married -- and that seems nice -- then I want a husband who's happy for me to have sex with other men. I'm not going to waste the next 20 years raising the kids of a man I don't love. And how couldn't I love a man who wants me to be happy having sex with other men?"

"Beyond the sex, what do you want from a marriage? Do you want your husband's children?"

"You don't have to make all your decisions now," I interrupted. "But you should think carefully about George's question. No method of contraception is perfect. If you have sex with men other than your husband there's a very high probability that you'll get pregnant. Would you want to know the baby's father or is that not important to you? What if the baby doesn't look like your husband?"

"Good questions," she responded in a calmer tone. "I had been thinking about the sex and not the consequences. I'm glad I contacted you and didn't just post ads or rely on a dating app."

"You don't have to rush into anything but you do need to try and see things from other people's perspectives," said George. "How might a husband react if you become pregnant with a lover's baby. Or pregnant but don't know if the father is your husband? And how would your family react?"

"I contacted you because I thought you might know single men who want to be cuckolded. I think that's a good first step. Like you say, there's no need to rush into anything. Maybe we'd go all in on babies fathered by other men and maybe we'd be super careful. I don't know. I do know that I don't care what my family thinks, period. They want to get me married to someone I've never met from a village I've never seen in a country I've never visited. I can't tolerate that. Getting married to a man that I want to marry is a good way of saying goodbye. And I've been thinking about that since I was tiny and realized what happened to so many cousins and friends. It's not happening to me."

---

"I was searching online for designs to build a swing in our yard when I was a teenager," said Liam. "Search engines weren't great back then and I wasn't really sure how to use them. I ended up learning what swinging was and then consensual cuckolding. I realized that it's the most perfect form of relationship because both people are focused on the other's happiness."

"What do you mean?" George asked. "How do you think they're focused on the other partner's happiness?"

"Well it's obvious, isn't it?" he responded. "The husband encourages the wife to have sex with other men in the pursuit of her sexual happiness. And then he can lick her clean in pursuit of his own happiness. It's perfect."

"How do you think that licking up another man's sperm would make a husband happy?" I asked.

"He'll be happy because she'll orgasm again. He'll be happy to see her orgasm when her partner cum inside her and he'll be happy to feel her flutter and hear her orgasm as he licks her clean."

"No tongue can lick up all the sperm," George said. "I can assure you of that," as he pointed to our family portrait on the wall. Me in formal Japanese attire, him in his kilt, and out two daughters looking nothing like him because of their black fathers.

"You are so lucky," said Liam. I saw that on your desk and I have been envious for months. I work in an industry that's focused on using technology to make money. But I want to focus on making people happy. And I want to start my finding a wife who'll be happy to have me help her raise children fathered by her lovers and not me."

---

We had the same conversation with both of them a few days later.

"We think you're going to be sexually compatible but that doesn't mean you'll get on in other ways. There are a million ways to irritate someone you share a life with, so make sure you don't laser focus on sex alone. Think about food, money, friends and all the other things you'll be sharing with each other."

Then, we invited them to dinner with a couple we had found gentlemen for and another couple who remain monogamous.

Ameerah and Liam seemed to get on. They shared interests in things like gardening, cooking, and music. They both dislike murder mysteries but love writing their own fan fiction. They seemed like a good match and they swapped details with each other.

About six weeks later they both contacted us and asked for an introduction to a nice gentleman. They seemed to like Thor, a tall, blond Norwegian who was in the Bay Area for a few months.

George noticed that Liam was much more happy at work. I met with Ameerah for coffee and lunch to make sure she was enjoying her relationship with Liam as much as the sex with Thor. I audition all the gentlemen I introduce to my clients. I can confirm that his name is not the only godlike thing about him. But at 6'6" he's too tall for my tiny Japanese body.

"Thor is lovely." she purred. "He's very big and he's muscled like an ox but he's as gentle as a kitten. And he's always respectful of Liam. He's never belittled him, despite being almost a foot taller and considerably thicker where it counts."

"I'm glad it's working out for you."

"Thanks. But Thor has to go home to Norway next month. We'll miss him but I'm also excited about the possibility of connecting with someone else. Liam and I would both like a black man if you know anyone suitable."

"Why do you want a black man in particular? I can introduce you to men with all sorts of heritages."

"Because we want a baby. And we want to get married. I want to get married with a baby bulge visible. And Liam wants to bring up a baby that everyone know cannot be his. We want what you have. I want what you have."

I knew that I needed to share some more about my own family.

"You need to know that what I have is actually a bit of a family tradition. On my 18th birthday my Grandma Keiko told me that Grandpa Hiroshi isn't the father of my aunts and uncles. My parents knew this and my father was happy that my grandparents connected George and me with a lovely man in Jamaica for our honeymoon. I know that you said you want to cut off contact with your family -- but do you? Really? What about your sister or cousins? And what about Liam's family?"

"Liam's family is lovely," Ameerah replied. "I've met them and they are happy for us to be happy. I was worried that they might be upset that Liam's seeing a Pakistani woman but they're not. And while we haven't told them everything they always focus on us choosing what will make us happy. They aren't refugees from the past focused on imaginary family honor. They're lovely. That's why Liam's lovely."

"You're lovely, too, you know."

"You're saying kind things but I don't know if I really am lovely. I know what I'm not. I'm not interested in doing things I hate because it protects other people's imaginary reputation. I want to be happy. I want to make Liam happy. And I know that having a baby and being married to him will make us happy both happy because it's what we want and because it will help me cut my parents off. Is that who I am?"

"You want a baby that won't be fathered by Liam." I said.

"You know that it's what he wants, too. We want a baby who'll be evidence of our commitment to each other's happiness."

"What do you mean?"

"Liam only has oral sex with me. He knows that his key physical contribution to our relationship is his tongue. He cleans me up after Thor cums in me. He's not too small or anything it's just not what he wants. What he wants is to see another man between my legs. He really is kind. He's the best. And I want to give him the baby he wants."

"Of course, let me see what I can do for you. I am sure I know a few gentlemen who can help you out. And you know that George and I will always be here for you."

"Thank you. Liam and I would be very grateful if you'd come to our wedding. We wouldn't be a couple without your help and we'd both be unhappy. We want you to be our special guests."

"George and I would love to see you formalize your commitments to each other. Thank you."

---

Ameerah and Liam sent us a picture of them with their new baby girl. They are both holding their lovely daughter but Liam's parents and sisters are sitting -- and smiling -- behind them. George and I are so happy to see that Ameerah and Liam have the family they want.

George told me that Liam has a large framed copy of the photograph on his desk at work.